superstu

post your best shot

I do have a flash set-up, I just don't use it all the time [:/]

Live and learn, sometimes I get mad at myself for not thinking ahead or composing a shot better, however; that was just one of those lucky ones on an out of control FF jump.

Thanks guys!!!

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

I do have a flash set-up, I just don't use it all the time [:/]

Arvel

I'm the same way - I don't take the flash on every jump but every now and then I get a picture like this where I really wish I had it. Goes with the territory I guess......

Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

First jump with my new Nikon D200.

Fantastic camera!

What lens on the 1st pic?

I used the Nikkor DX Fisheye 10.5mm f/2.8G on both pictures, but the second one is cropped.
See what I'm saying? Thats what I'm saying! What am I saying? I DON'T KNOW!!

First jump with my new Nikon D200.

Fantastic camera!

What lens on the 1st pic?

I used the Nikkor DX Fisheye 10.5mm f/2.8G on both pictures, but the second one is cropped.

Gorgeous. Does it resolve well at 100% [not to lead the thread astray].
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I'll play

0613 - Wish I had the drouge in the shot - but . . .

here is one from Saturday - 11 June 06
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Farkin' nice dude! B|

You're on your back for the 11 June one right? Are you on level with the TI and then closing wings as they go through the trapdoor to stay with them/get below them?

Yeah. I start back sliding dropping/closing wings right at wave-off - that way there is no chance of contact, and stay just 4 or 5 feet below and at 5 to 6 back - half barrel roll/spin 180 and back track away . . .

Down side is that after I do that - I'm praying that there is no trouble finding the golfball . . . I've been burned once . . . where I'm falling away and there was no pull until I was 30 feet away.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I thought I'd post a couple of my favorites.
-A shuttle launch from 100 miles away during a full moon.
-A beer dive
-One shot with 1/40th shutter speed for motion. You can see the motion of the girls spinning, but the ground is still crystal clear. -Tony
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

Someone's going to have to teach me how to make the file size smaller without cropping so much of the picture out. I put it to save on the lowest size file possible and it's still almost impossible to get it under 120 kb.

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

Someone's going to have to teach me how to make the file size smaller without cropping so much of the picture out. I put it to save on the lowest size file possible and it's still almost impossible to get it under 120 kb.

Try the suggestion in this thread: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1100512;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Do you know Photoshop? If so what version are you using?