freeflydrew

Post your Hot Swoop Pic(s)

I think[guess] the picture was taken as he flew the canopy[end of swoop] to a standstill!:)

Right. So technically this pic doesn't meet the requirements for this thread as it isn't a swoop anymore...:S;)

S-P
===========================

I've never seen a pilot chute below the canopy on landing like that before...am I just ignorant? Or had you just applied some serious brake/rear riser input to pop up a bit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think[guess] the picture was taken as he flew the canopy[end of swoop] to a standstill!

Right. So technically this pic doesn't meet the requirements for this thread as it isn't a swoop anymore..

That would kill my theory that it was due to the weight of "frozen condensation" on the pilot chute...:P;)

aloha.

[reply
Right. So technically this pic doesn't meet the requirements for this thread as it isn't a swoop anymore..

That would kill my theory that it was due to the weight of "frozen condensation" on the pilot chute...:P;)

Theory killed !!!B|;)

S-P
===========================

Nice kelly
Formation landings rocks.
Love doing them.
That looks tight

thanks

yea, our first couple where a little off, i would be just a bit behind, like 10 feet. but our last few where dead on, right next to each other all the way across the pond, dead man's too.

it's kinda of weird doing them with having such differnt canopies, vern jumps a FX, and the dives are different. the fx is dive for a while, and pull out in a short amount of time, where as the VX is more gradual. and on our last one we did, i watched him all the way through the dive, and pulled the hell out of my front risers to make my dive match his better, but then i had to kind of dig out a bit, but it made our whole hook and swoop right next to each other. it was sweet.

later