freeflydrew

Post your Hot Swoop Pic(s)

right on kelly...you told me about these the other day on the phone..cool to see a pic of it...
so where are more pix?

lookin good

so verns on an fx now? is it his? I though he was jumpin a velo....

right on kelly...you told me about these the other day on the phone..cool to see a pic of it...
so where are more pix?

some dude on here has em. he took the pic, and was like your kelly off dz.com, and i was like yea. so i thought he was going to post em, or PM them to to me.

oh well.

the guy who took em is in the yellow shirt next to the pond in the pic i have now.

oh yea, vern's got a fx, he just was demoing those velo's. i think his dad may get him a vx this spring. he want like a 125 or so, and they only make a 120 velo.

later

Skygod, sweet swoop pics. We were down there at the same time man. The day you guys were out there doing that, I was in my damn AFF First jump course, so I didn't get to see that sweet action. >:(

I hung out with Vern all week, but heard you had to leave.

A 16 year old out double swooping the pond while I'm going through AFF training. Grr... :P

Catch ya at Richmond sometime. Peace

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Some cool NEW video of the PD Team at Norway and Rantoul - swoops with Katanas, etc. :)
http://www.performancedesigns.com/pdzone/video2.asp?team=flight1&category=swoop&videoID=62

(clicky would be good...;))

for some reason i can only download like 3/4 of the movie and then it quits.... ???

some dude on here has em. he took the pic, and was like your kelly off dz.com, and i was like yea. so i thought he was going to post em, or PM them to to me.

oh well.

the guy who took em is in the yellow shirt next to the pond in the pic i have now.

The guy in the yellow shirt is me. I have some video footage of your 2-way swoops with vern. I also have video footage of those night-pond-swoops you guys did on new years eve. Right now im serving in the Finnish army, but as soon as I have time, I will try to send you guys some footage. Just remind me if I forget..

The guy in the yellow shirt is me. I have some video footage of your 2-way swoops with vern. I also have video footage of those night-pond-swoops you guys did on new years eve. Right now im serving in the Finnish army, but as soon as I have time, I will try to send you guys some footage. Just remind me if I forget..

hell yea. i'd love to get some of the video of our swoops. and those ones at night, well i'm not really sure if i do want them or not :P at least the one of me splashing in.

oh well, i'll PM you my addres, and i'll gladly pay you for the tape and shipping or what ever.

later

:D:D:D

and here's one of me... it's a bit from far away, but we had to do it for our sponsor... i'd come closer, but as you can see, there were a lot of people in the way...

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org