freeflydrew

Post your Hot Swoop Pic(s)

ok, I am not kiting it, if you look at my feet this may provide evidence to convince you. Here is another complete series that you may like more. This one the rotation had to be fast as there was about a 18knot wind (as indicated by the wind sock in the back ground, I should note that the large wind sock is broken)

So can I share a first swoop attempt, over the beach in the Keys (is there a better place for a first try?) just a few months ago. I'm just starting, it was a conservative and I'm sure not perfect attempt but I was safe, got a little wet :P and got an AWESOME crowd response ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

NIce pic. I missed that but, saw a guy miss judge earth and walk away after a massive bounce.
Who is that in the pic?

So can I share a first swoop attempt, over the beach in the Keys (is there a better place for a first try?) just a few months ago. I'm just starting, it was a conservative and I'm sure not perfect attempt but I was safe, got a little wet :P and got an AWESOME crowd response ;)

NICE!!!

I can't wait for Cabo (going to be there 2/16-2/22).. beach landings over there too, I'll make sure to get some pictures of my beer beach swoops :P

Iwan