AndyMan

Blank Page loads

Roughly 1 in 5 page loads are coming up blank. Hitting reload always fixes the problem, but that usually screws up the 'unread' flags.

Not a major problem, but a bug nonethless.

I've seen in on Moz1.6, and my wife's seen it under IE6.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Happens to me in Netscape. A rate of about 1 in20. What gives?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Interesting...I thought I was just clicking too quickly! I've had that error, and also some errors trying to send pm's, and when I go back to resend, they're gone! I've learned to copy and paste the long ones, just in case. :ph34r:

My system is the same as Lisa's.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I first noticed it after Talkback got closed.

Not sure if its just more traffic in other forums, or if its just a coincidence.

I remember it was right after, because when it got closed, my browser started loading blank pages every few pages, and I started to get worried because I thought I was blocked or something.

I noticed this happenening a few days before talkback got closed. It drives me nutz too :|

Ditto, I thought it was just my dumb computer acting up again...:SB|...Geeze...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

not that you havent heard this enough from everyone else, but im getting it too. it started about a week ago. ill click to read a thread, get a blank page, f5 it, and it'll load fine. or just hit the back button and reclick the thread. it loads fine the 2nd time.

to answer HH's question, its not happening on any other sites.
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

I'm having this happen, and haven't seen it on other sites. To be honest, though, I don't have nearly as much opportunity to see it on other sites:P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Honestly, it looks like your webhost is having problems, I've seen this problem on a NT server running the virtual directories and such associated with web hosting on an NT box It turned out to be the Front Page extensions screwing everything up and I doubt you have that on your server.

Oh, only dropzone.com and I go to a lot of things on the web everyday.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."