47 47
quade

DB Cooper

My understanding is that almost all of the main suspects on DZ have been categorically ruled out. The best way for some of these so-called suspects to gain validity in the investigation is to stop posting here and use back law enforcement channels.

Again....A reliable source please...... not your understanding of what may be happening behind the scenes. Your personal understanding leaves it wide open to interpretation.

YOU, tacomaman, being the FNG of the forum, I do understand you are unaware of any attempts made by, or who on this forum may be affiliated with 'credible' law enforcement.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Don't like what you read in the forum? Then leave. There is not a soul here that has imprisoned you to this forum.

If you decide to stay....how would you propose 'showing a suspect'? (your disjointed words)

Enlighten us......Please.

How do you know that Marla took a lie detector test and passed? Your source?

Maybe from this?
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-woman-who-claims-uncle-was-infamous-skyjacker-says-she-passed-fbi-polygraph-test/article/3591817?custom_click=headlines_widget

As we know, she is releasing a book of her memories concerning the event. What could she possibly have to fill a book? Some vague, suppressed memory from when she was eight years old? A conversation that she had with her father, in 1995, that she only now remembered? Memories that are, only now, surfacing? If it were my uncle, I don't think I could had suppressed anything like a hijacking.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Don't like what you read in the forum? Then leave. There is not a soul here that has imprisoned you to this forum.

If you decide to stay....how would you propose 'showing a suspect'? (your disjointed words)

What brought that on ? My comment is that's twice a new member suggested closing the thread , did i say i agreed with those posters ?
Seems to me those with a dog in the race are getting jumpy.

Georger says in part:

'The subject at hand was reliability of sketches,
posters, descriptions from victims (even those with
high blood pressure and fear factors you claim
makes witness descriptions unreliable as a rule ...)

Practically every person I worked with denied the
effectiveness of law enforecement procedures and
tools, and witness accounts. "Im innocent and they
have the wrong guy". And yet here they were sitting
in prison, caught by the very things they denied were
reliable and effective. Its a common theme in law
enforcement.

You are just claiming an exemption for yourself,
little smily faced Kenny, and your book. Sorry.
Won't work.'

Please don't put words into my mouth. I only said that sometimes .

:):(:$B|:P>:(B|

Put words in your mouth !?

How?

Its always full.

As for the space between your ears - - -

Cooper was definitely looking for a 727 and he double checked that it was a 727 with the ticket agent. Portland was also probably the nearest city that had a 727 flight, and at the right time, into Seattle.

However, since the airliner was about 5000 feet above an overcast on the flight south through the Portland area, landmarks could not be seen. Even the lights of Portland could not be seen according to the flight crew.

I'm just speculating as to why he chose that specific route. Was Seattle integral to his plan or would have any 727 out of Portland sufficed?

There seems to be no way to know for sure if he had some plan to jump in a very specific spot, or no plan at all. What do you think "the right time" would be?

I've read it here suggested that there may be significance to the fact that 305 was a newly added route. It's an extremely short route, possibly the shortest flight that would have warranted a 727 out of PDX? Perhaps Cooper was broke and it was simply the cheapest way on to a 727? Short and cheap flight means it would have been easy and affordable to do dry runs beforehand from Seattle to Portland and possibly observe the ground for landmarks.

Been mentioned before. Was examined.

Finding anything new in this case is next to impossible. (except of course for Bruce and Blevins)

How do you know that Marla took a lie detector test and passed? Your source?

Maybe from this?
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-woman-who-claims-uncle-was-infamous-skyjacker-says-she-passed-fbi-polygraph-test/article/3591817?custom_click=headlines_widget

As we know, she is releasing a book of her memories concerning the event. What could she possibly have to fill a book? Some vague, suppressed memory from when she was eight years old? A conversation that she had with her father, in 1995, that she only now remembered? Memories that are, only now, surfacing? If it were my uncle, I don't think I could had suppressed anything like a hijacking.

That story also says that an FBI spokesman in Oklahoma City cannot confirm that she was given a polygraph test. Does that mean that Taco is her press agent?

]

That is not at all accurate. There was not a match on one finger print. Trust me the FBI is still investigating LD Cooper as all the other known suspects have been ruled out.

I love how you talk like you're an insider.

This cracks me up.

Just like how there would be "more news this week" and then FBI goes and spoils your fun by announcing today that it doesn't match. ;)

Marla, is that you? Let's go turkey hunting!

:)
I have thought Tacoman was part of the Marla Cooper camp, but did NOT want to bring it up.
Everyone knows if I bring it up - it is attack time. Glad someone else did it.

I stated last night an article on the internet about the prints in a home the suspect had not lived in for 10 yrs. When I read that one - I knew this woman was on a campaign. Problem is she is so young she doesn't realize she sounds just like all the other 40 yr olds out here who do not know the subject "DBCooper" or Dan Cooper".

Better to plea innocent and ask for help - which is what I have done for 15 yrs - :)that doesn't work either. The FBI and our goverment with ALL of its terrible secrets want to BURY Cooper and they are doing everything in their power to see that they accomplish this goal before the end of 2011.

If the FBI does NOT produce a Cooper then it will forever be qualified as:

United States Government involved in SECRET covert Actions.

The US has more unsolved crimes relating HIGH profile individuals than any other country.

Only in the United States of America - can a citizen or politician ROB and pilfer the US Treasury and get away with it.

Only in the US can radical Groups go ungoverned.

This list goes on and on and on.
The United States Goverment and The Federal Agencies within are corrupt.

Washington pays 5 people to do what 1 intelligent and hard working employee can do alone. I personally have experienced this within the Social Security System.

Personal EXAMPLE:

33 phone calls to resolve a problem (31 different employees). The SS claimed I owned them 1000's of dollars. Out of the 33 phone calls over a 3 month period of time and the FBI going to STOP my SS check - NOT one of these government employees even tried to find the source or to see if it was their error.

On Call 32 I told a young man exactly where to look for THEIR own error. My frantic search resulted in harm to my health and bills for medicare, but I found the SS Error. He went back to the files I referenced and a time when the SS system was installing a new computer system.

At least he acknowledge me and a light went on in his head - and said "I see exactly what happened".

The next day was a "SATURDAY" morning and the local SS manager called me - to let me know the error had been found and I owed the government nothing.

The Killing Fields of America - The Government Assault on SS:
Such errors had cause others to take their lives and in some cases the life of their spouse. One man received such a notice for 10's of thousands of dollar - then killed his wife and then himself. He was never told it was a GOVERNMENT SS error.

All of this happened in 2005 when the government created a new computer system. During the yr before and the yr afterward. Example of problem:
Widow is drawing on her deceased spouses SS. At age 65 she goes into sign up for Medicare. She is told that she could draw more SS if she drew on her current husbands SS.

Lets say there is a diffence of $500 per month. She is well aware she can only draw on one husband. The two check keep on coming and she keeps on calling the SS to tell them there are 2 checks. She is told that the 2 checks totally what she is supposed to get and the SS is putting up a new computer system. This keeps on going and going and repeated calls to the SS does not correct it...until about a yr later. Then it corrects itself, but 5 yrs down the road the SS receipient is told she has been OVER PAYED and has to pay it BACK.

The double checks totaling the amt she was supposed to draw has long been forgotten because as the agent told her - it will correct itself.

Only because the SS papers had been held for yrs and the widow totalling up the 2 different check and the diffence between the 2 check did she finally come up with a figure so close to the amount the government was DEMANDING was this ever resolved.

THIS is the MENTALITY we deal with in OUR govenrment. We have individuals handling information over the phone in call centers across the country - and NO one person to handle specific file cases. Otherwise it is just Happen Chance the VICTIM finds the solution or pays up, be it with their life or their savings.

The woman never regained her health and her heart was damaged by the 3 months of HELL the SS created. An apology is NOT sufficient in matters like this - Action such as this by SS and other government organization.... THE KILLING FIELDS OF AMERICA - the heart of America is hemoraging.

Stupid ERRORS just like the above is why the medicare system is in trouble - THEY pay the FRAUDLENT bills without first checking them out. THEY pay DUAL bills without first checking them out.

The Federal Bureau of Investigations is NO Different than the SS. Too many hands in the dough and not enough knowledge of what they are looking for - Crimes go unsolved and Lives are put in ruins - some damaged beyond repair.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Cooper was definitely looking for a 727 and he double checked that it was a 727 with the ticket agent. Portland was also probably the nearest city that had a 727 flight, and at the right time, into Seattle.

However, since the airliner was about 5000 feet above an overcast on the flight south through the Portland area, landmarks could not be seen. Even the lights of Portland could not be seen according to the flight crew.

I'm just speculating as to why he chose that specific route. Was Seattle integral to his plan or would have any 727 out of Portland sufficed?

There seems to be no way to know for sure if he had some plan to jump in a very specific spot, or no plan at all. What do you think "the right time" would be?

Basically, the only direction that Cooper wanted to go was south from Seattle. Reno was just a throw in.

Based on Cooper's expressed desire to take off from Seattle with the rear stairs down, it appears that he intended to jump very near Seattle.

I’ve taken polygraph tests and they are exactly like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TZ8Z5S9rI

Not.

They are used and even have some fascinating laws which regulate their use.

http://www.dol.gov/compliance/laws/comp-eppa.htm

I recall the questions always being yes or no answers. No one jumped up and asked where I was on the night of June 16th while pointing a 300 watt lamp in my face. It’s a lot more fun to think of it that way.

Nope, I was in a very comfy chair in a tastefully lit room with neutral colored walls. The examiner sat behind me and spoke in a level, soft almost soothing tone as he went through the list of questions.

Before the test started he asked if there was anything that might alter my reactions like being on prescription medication or experiencing some sort of trauma like the death of a pet.

When the test was over I asked how I did. As he was tearing the graph paper off the machine and reaching for a stapler he said, “You should know.” God I’m cool.

What brought that on ? My comment is that's twice a new member suggested closing the thread , did i say i agreed with those posters ?
Seems to me those with a dog in the race are getting jumpy.

A complete sentence structure could help you convey what meaning you have in your message. This is an internet forum where words can only be read. Body language and facial expressions are non existent.

Here is your original post......Read it. What DO YOU think it 'means'?

It occurs to me that's twice in under a week a new member has suggested shutting down this thread ..ie..stop posting.
I think perhaps you DZ.com posters have more than one person concerned in how you go about showing a suspect could not have been the one.

P.S. I do not have a reason to be jumpy.

:)Who is the HUNK standing behind him with the smoke.

:)

Jo, You are already looking elsewhere before you have completed your primary mission on this planet of proving that, despite all contrary evidence, Duane was Cooper. Are you just a butterfly?

:DRobert99 - OLD women aren't much use to anyone, but we can sure DREAM when shown a picture of Men of our days when they were young. HAS ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Cooper. That was one real knock out young man back in 1966. (the one standing behind Braden.:)

[replyMy money is still on Weber. Although, I still believe that the jump occurred closer to Reno than the area believed to be the spot.

Like Pyramid Lake? Don't forget Duane did discuss Pyramid Lake on our way to Tahoe when we Passed a road that would take us that way. I thought this had long been forgotten and perhaps by all except you.

One RARE time when Duane Weber mentioned skydivers and chutes. It was a fleeting statement, but I NEVER forgot it.
I am glad someone remember my story about that. I feel sure it was on DZ because we talked about Pyramid Lake.

It means what it says , i apologise if you dont have the strongest grasp of the english lanquage but as you say , its the written word.

Self explanatory! Keep typing!

(Rolling eyes and think to self. More people should enroll in local English college course or community education class.)

It means what it says , i apologise if you dont have the strongest grasp of the english lanquage but as you say , its the written word.

(Rolling eyes and think to self. More people should enroll in local English college course or community education class.)

I couldn't agree more , i'm sure you'll find a choice of stellar programs in your area.
Tell me though , do you and skyjack71 trade places every week ? Good snitch/Bad snitch kinda thing ? She is actually making some sense today , while you ...well..read back your posts.

My understanding is that almost all of the main suspects on DZ have been categorically ruled out. The best way for some of these so-called suspects to gain validity in the investigation is to stop posting here and use back law enforcement channels. This Marla lady was, if anything, shrewd. Before the book was published, before any posting on this board or anywhere else, she worked very, very quietly through credible law enforcement channels. At that time she also subjected herself to a poly-graph test that was passed. Doesn't mean a lick since people believe their childhood memories regardless of their validity but it was the right steps.

Having History shows and making thousands of postings online is to 100% wrong way to go about getting taken seriously by law enforcement and investigators.

[BLUE]MR. TACO - THAT POST IS FRAUGHT WITH YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE REGARDING OTHER SUSPECTS. I CONTACTED THE FBI IN 1996 AND DID NOT GO PUBLIC UNTIL THE FBI LIED TO ME IN 2000.

I WAS NOT ASKED TO TAKE A POLYGRAPH TEST BUT VOLUNTEER. THE FBI DID NOT REQUIRE ONE...AND WHAT I HAD TO SAY TO THE FBI HAD OCCURRED ON 1 1/2 YRS PRIOR IN A HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA[/BLUE]

Yes, I am shouting - have you not read the story about Weber or have you not read this thread and the other thread? You are definitely Marla Cooper or a family memember - perhaps her public relations council.

Polygraph tests mean nothing. If you believe what you say it will show up as true. Smebody who believed they were abducted by aliens will be shown to tell the truth.
Tacomaman, you are getting tiresome. You and Jo should start an "imminent revelations" club.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Your response to Lurker!
Well stated Vicky.:)

I keep telling you they were trying to keep track of
what was going on in the cabin so the time of the
jump (along with physical evidence: oscillations +
bump) pretty well covers when Cooper jumped,
unless someone is lying. BTW, that cabin area
isnt that large a space to keep track of ?

As for the flight, there are just too many aspects
of that flight that make it an opportunity. The flight
(time etc) may have been more important than the
route or even the location? A holiday burglary when
nobody is home at a time and place where you dont
expect much resistance. Against a company that
always cooperates. In a place where law
enforecement isnt very good and the weather is
covering you! You hunt ducks where they are when
they are available to hunt.

Whether Cooper thought tactically at all is a
mystery, but all of these elements favored Cooper
whether he knew it or not, or ever thought about it
or not.

Add to this we do not have the full story of this
hijacking, it is a vacuum which anyone can fill with
'I know who did it!'. The only reason the FBI allows
this charade to continue is because they cannot
prove anyone did it, or they know and it cant be
prosecuted. Their only choice left at this late date is
to close the case and be done with it. They cant
continue to answer phone calls from the press and
wackos, forever!

The rest is all smoke and mirrors on everyone's
part, including the interested public.

The media turned this case into a Loch Ness Monster
story long ago.

I couldn't agree more , i'm sure you'll find a choice of stellar programs in your area.
Tell me though , do you and skyjack71 trade places every week ? Good snitch/Bad snitch kinda thing ? She is actually making some sense today , while you ...well..read back your posts.

So, you like to deflect. Classic! Keep typing!

Like Pyramid Lake? Don't forget Duane did discuss Pyramid Lake on our way to Tahoe when we Passed a road that would take us that way. I thought this had long been forgotten and perhaps by all except you.

One RARE time when Duane Weber mentioned skydivers and chutes. It was a fleeting statement, but I NEVER forgot it.
I am glad someone remember my story about that. I feel sure it was on DZ because we talked about Pyramid Lake.

I believe we discussed this in private emails some years back.
The route changed, due to fuel needs. I believe that DB's plan changed as well, as he would not be going over a predetermined spot. I cannot even imagined that an experienced or inexperienced person would jump into a storm at night not knowing what was below. I can imagine a person waiting for visibility below them to jump.

Edit to fix links:
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KRNO/1971/11/24/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

The area:
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=SEA&daddr=Reno%2C+NV

Pyramid Lake is above Reno.

Looking at the area on Google Earth, still extremely dangerous, but I can it to be more survivable than the area that is believed.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young