11 11
quade

DB Cooper

skyjack71

What a certain poster has done is completely wrong and jeopardizes the safety of a supposed child

I have empathy for the child in question, but this individuals' public means to attempt a rescue of a seemingly troubled person has gone way too far.

If this person was truely concerned about the child & had the expertise he claimed - he would NEVER have made PUBLIC what he claimed to have done.

Anyone ever NOTE the times of the postings? Even NOTE when this person posts and who this person responds to?

:|Bruce claims to be experienced in this - so why is he not working in that field? Why did he violate the cardinal rule of intervention?

:|If he was able to find the contact numbers as claimed...why not have contacted the parents 1st and have let them have handled the situation?

[:/]Why PUBLICIZE his actions in a public arena the child is known to visit & without any verification that intervention had been made?

:(My opinion - He WAS only TRYING to make himself seem important. HE announced what he did on a weekend - knowing the "child" read the thread and posts here...

Child lives in Ga and there is no Tacoma bridge there.;)Why I did not take it serious.

These children have a problem, because they are different - but they usually test well in some areas. This child seems to be intact and lonely....it was evident the child's activities were NOT monitored - parents priority is keeping a roof over their head and food on the table.

YET, he who knows ALL and gets it ALL wrong most of the time - contacts authorities and then publicizes his HEROICS before he is aware intervention had been made....or that a real problem even exists.

Your perfume still ain't working, Jo. Go take a bath and scrub harder.

In case Andy dies, you gonna bitch how we dig the grave?

skyjack71

What a certain poster has done is completely wrong and jeopardizes the safety of a supposed child

I have empathy for the child in question, but this individuals' public means to attempt a rescue of a seemingly troubled person has gone way too far.

If this person was truely concerned about the child & had the expertise he claimed - he would NEVER have made PUBLIC what he claimed to have done.

Anyone ever NOTE the times of the postings? Even NOTE when this person posts and who this person responds to?

Child lives in Ga and there is no Tacoma bridge there.;)Why I did not take it serious.

DUHHHhhh!
He who knows ALL and gets it ALL wrong most of the time - contacts authorities and then publicizes his HEROICS before he is aware intervention had been made....or that a real problem even exists.

Way to go Brucie - you cause damage to anyone you interview and your purpose is always SELF SERVING!
U do not care whose lives you Screw up and all you care about is a STORY!

Jo, the above post is completely uncalled for. You simply don't know the details about what Bruce is doing.

While there was some initial uncertainty as to whether Danielle1010 was an actual person or a RobertMBlevins invention, you did nothing to resolve the matter or protect Danielle1010 except bitch.

Now that Georgia LE and the media are checking into the matter, it is basically out of Bruce's hands.

Your dislike for Bruce is well documented. You would be doing Danielle1010 and everyone else a great favor if you would just shut up about the matter. But, knowing you, that will probably never happen. It is your ego that is at work here.

Robert99

Update on Danielle1010, 5:30 pm PT

1. I called Andy's mother a few minutes ago. Her phone is now blocked. Nevertheless, I was able to bypass the block and leave a message.

2. I believe I have done all that is appropriate at this moment. Therefore I will await further developments before taking any more action.

3. I'm surprised that none of the moderators have commented here. I haven't contacted them; perhaps someone should. I'll leave it to others, as policing the DZ is not my passion, or rather, telling the mods how to do their job is not my job.

Nobody needs your 'updates' made public on the internet, Bruce. That was the point all along. The Auburn Cops called me today about this kid. You'll never guess what I told them. And I'm not making that public.

You see...that's another example of why some things should be emails or messages, and others public posts.

Jo says correctly, despite Robert99's protests:

'Why PUBLICIZE his actions in a public arena the child is known to visit & without any verification that intervention had been made?'

Exactly. All Bruce is really doing is trying to milk some poor kid's problems into a public kudo for him. If he really cared about the kid, he would have made his inquiries and kept them off the internet, or advised people privately. Anything else is self-serving, and by the way Bruce...the kid DID see your posts. So did his mother. That's probably why they blocked your phone. I have already been in contact with both of them. And eveything is just fine. No more intervention necessary from you.

I'm not the police of DZ, nor am I your boss Mr Bruce. But if I were the moderator, you would be gonzo in a quick, fast, New York hurry.

The whole point of this ridiculous matter boils down to a kid doesn't belong on a thread where adults are discussing things he hasn't a clue about. where is the line drawn? is it now ok to bring kids into bars? he
doesn't belong here, period.

Andy has shown problems from the start of his being here, pissing on graves, harsh language. nobody seems to be monitoring anything he is doing. someone needs to take control of this problem. it's obviously not helping anyone is it? this is no place for a kid to be hanging around. the proof has already been verified!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Nobody needs your 'updates' made public on the internet, Bruce. That was the point all along. The Auburn Cops called me today about this kid. You'll never guess what I told them. And I'm not making that public.

You see...that's another example of why some things should be emails or messages, and others public posts.

'Why PUBLICIZE his actions in a public arena the child is known to visit & without any verification that intervention had been made?'

Exactly. All Bruce is really doing is trying to milk some poor kid's problems into a public kudo for him. If he really cared about the kid, he would have made his inquiries and kept them off the internet, or advised people privately. Anything else is self-serving, and by the way Bruce...the kid DID see your posts. So did his mother. That's probably why they blocked your phone. I have already been in contact with both of them. And eveything is just fine. No more intervention necessary from you.

I'm not the police of DZ, nor am I your boss Mr Bruce. But if I were the moderator, you would be gonzo in a quick, fast, New York hurry.

Okay, so you're talking to the Auburn PD, Andy and his mom, but you're not talking with us about what we want to know, which is - how do you get the phone number and email address of a kid who wants to kill himself because he thinks you don't like him.

What's up with that, Blevs?

You don't think we're entitled to know, even though the kid posts a suicide threat right in front of our eyes?

I say you have an obligation to tell us. I've spent a lot of time this month trying to get this kid help, keep him safe, and figure out what is going on, and you're gonna try to clam up on me?

Nah.

That ain't gonna happen, Bobby.

Robert99

Jo, the above post is completely uncalled for. You simply don't know the details about what Bruce is doing.
Robert99

Bruce made an ISSUE out of his heroic action on this forum instead of letting authorities do what was necessary. He just kept on and on and on bragging about his actions... I was worried about the child's reaction with Bruce making such a public issue before the authorities had a chance to react.

Bruce reported it but should NOT have made an issue about it in the thread.

I knew I had exhausted my options by trying to talk to the child in P.M.'s

It was the circumstance and the timing and Bruce going on and on about his action in this thread.

Bruce was using this child to make himself sound like a hero and all he should have done was report it and wait for the authorities to do their job.

The child reads this thread and Bruce BRAGGING about his intervention could have caused the child to act out on his emotions.....BRUCE if he is trained at all in dealing with children like this KNOWS you do NOT MAKE public knowledge of interference...you give the authorities time to react.

I have a grandchild of my own with a similar disorder...My first priority when I read Bruce's bragging post was to think about the reactions of the child reading what Bruce had done....it was a weekend night.

NOTE the date and the time Bruce made intervention and went public with it. Then tell me that IS how you would want your grandchild treated?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

On August 23 at 9PM your time you openly threatened an individual who was threatening certain actions.

You do realize it is a weekend - did YOU actually speak with the authorities? If you did they would have couciled you NOT to confront the person....or to make the individual aware of the course of action.

You are an idiot & you have NO expertise in this at all. Yes, some one needed to do something - but, you do NOT confront or make public actions until AFTER the fact.

What you have done is VERY dangerous considering the fact it is a wk-end....I am praying as I write this.

DID you actually speak with a resource available to take IMMEDIATE action?

IF not What happens lies WHOLLY on you. Hope you can live with it!

Such inappropriate actions could also cause a liability for the DZ...

YOU are an IDIOT and YOU KNOW ZERO about dealing in matters like this.

If you WALK with a BIG STICK - you should KNOW how to use it first.

I was concerned about the timing Bruce used...he had just contacted the authorities (it was a week-end night). I knew the authorties would not be available to react over the wk-end. I responded ONLY AFTER Bruce made his action PUBLIC knowledge in a median the child could access.

[:/][:/]:|
Robt99 - What would you have done if that had been YOUR GRANDCHILD?
You would have been appalled someone contacted the authorites over a wk-end and before the authorities could react - a self fulling individual was BRAGGING about what he did before the authorities even had time to react.

What Bruce did by publicizing his actions was to endanger that child.

RobertMBlevins

And if I were the moderator, you would be gone retroactive to August 1, 2010.

Robert99

skyjack71

***On August 23 at 9PM your time you openly threatened an individual who was threatening certain actions.

You do realize it is a weekend - did YOU actually speak with the authorities? If you did they would have couciled you NOT to confront the person....or to make the individual aware of the course of action.

You are an idiot & you have NO expertise in this at all. Yes, some one needed to do something - but, you do NOT confront or make public actions until AFTER the fact.

What you have done is VERY dangerous considering the fact it is a wk-end....I am praying as I write this.

I was concerned about the timing Bruce used...he had just contacted the authorities (it was a week-end night). I knew the authorties would not be available to react over the wk-end. I responded ONLY AFTER Bruce made his action PUBLIC knowledge in a median the child could access.

You would have been appalled someone contacted the authorites over a wk-end and before the authorities could react - a self fulling individual was BRAGGING about what he did before the authorities even had time to react.

Jo, Do you actually understand that Bruce first informed the Georgia CPS people about this situation on August 9th which was 15 days ago?

If anything, YOU - Jo Weber - were endangering the child by sitting on your hands and not informing the authorities yourself. You claim to have a grandchild with similar problems, you should have been the first to recognize the dangers and get in touch with the authorities just up the road from you in Atlanta.

Robert99

Robert 99 you are the most prejudgmental person on this thread and when it comes to children - you do NOT have a clue! Just read back logically and then make an apology.

I get the feeling you do NOT read the thread correctly and do not relate postings to the correct poster.

Why do you consistently indicated some one should be banned. I disagree with what Bruce did and feel it was self-fulling on his part, but I would not suggest he be banned because of it.

Your reactions to many things seem to be irrational. You pop off and do not read back or do not comprehend the discussion....in proper sequences.

All of us are concerned about what is supposedly a child in distress and acting out inappropirately and what do we get - adults also acting like beligerent little boys squabble 'NOT ME!' & "I am going to tell on you".

Grow up Robert99 - or have you entered you second childhood?

mrshutter45

The whole point of this ridiculous matter boils down to a kid doesn't belong on a thread where adults are discussing things he hasn't a clue about. where is the line drawn? is it now ok to bring kids into bars? he doesn't belong here, period.

Andy has shown problems from the start of his being here, pissing on graves, harsh language. nobody seems to be monitoring anything he is doing. someone needs to take control of this problem. it's obviously not helping anyone is it? this is no place for a kid to be hanging around. the proof has already been verified!

'Adults' you say? He's so different from all of us, or you, or even ME for that matter? Get real.

You're pointing fingers at some autistic kid who may not know better on internet manners and protocol...while some of the adults who have posted here got themselves banned for REALLY bad behavior. That kid's posts are no worse than anybody else's I've seen.

For example, MeyerLouie was banned from Dropzone for using the 'F' word in multiple personal attacks against actual users here. Until he was BANNED FOR LIFE. And he's not the only 'adult' this has happened to here. For the most part, the kid's comments were pretty tame, and fairly juvenile.

I suppose it was appropriate for Bruce Smith to make a couple of phone calls, whatever on behalf of the kid because of that one post. But to broadcast his actions publicly with one nauseating 'update' after another is something else. It's self-serving and hasn't a thing to do with any real concern. I did the same thing, but I did it privately and I'm not going to be so crass as to post my results publicly.

Bruce Smith says in part:

' Okay, so you're talking to the Auburn PD, Andy and his mom, but you're not talking with us about what we want to know, which is - how do you get the phone number and email address of a kid who wants to kill himself because he thinks you don't like him.

You don't think we're entitled to know, even though the kid posts a suicide threat right in front of our eyes?

I say you have an obligation to tell us. I've spent a lot of time this month trying to get this kid help, keep him safe, and figure out what is going on, and you're gonna try to clam up on me?

Nah.

That ain't gonna happen, Bobby.'

Yes it can, and it will. I don't owe you an answer to anything. You just THINK I do. :)
Unlike you, I know how to take care of things without making everything public. You see...that's why people keep blocking you from their phones or refusing to talk to you, whatever. And when they do that, you go scrambling around looking for the answers. Problem is, you have no discretion. We both know I could tell you everything privately (as I did some other people) and you would just post it up publicly as quick as you got it.

So like others who have dealt with you, I've learned it's sometimes better to keep you in the dark.

Everything is fine with the kid now. I can tell you that much without revealing any confidences. Have a great day. :)
EDIT: I doubt this will impress you much, and I don't expect it to...but your com priveleges with me via Gmail and DZ private messaging have been suspended.

Robert99

******On August 23 at 9PM your time you openly threatened an individual who was threatening certain actions.

Jo, Do you actually understand that Bruce first informed the Georgia CPS people about this situation on August 9th which was 15 days ago?

If anything, YOU - Jo Weber - were endangering the child by sitting on your hands and not informing the authorities yourself. You claim to have a grandchild with similar problems, you should have been the first to recognize the dangers and get in touch with the authorities just up the road from you in Atlanta.

Robert99

ROBT99, GO A BACK and READ what HE said and the DATE of the posting. Bruce HAD no affirmation of his contact with athorities on that date!

Danielle1010

I think you left dropzone because you don't like me anymore why didn't you tell me you were leaving because of this I'm gonna jump off the Tacoma narrows bridge

The child made NO threats until he made the above posting which was removed AT the request of BRUCE SMITH. Note that RobertBlevins immediately replied to him to the young man....therefore the date is verifiable.

In conlusion Robert99:

BRUCIE HAD NOT CONTACTED THE AUTHORIES ABOUT Daniell's CHILDISH THREAT! The child had made NO other such threats.

Prior to this Bruce was more interested in the Blevins & child connection. Bruce's own perverted mind extracted ulterior motives. I guess Bruce thinks everyone had motives other than concerns.

Bruce has taken things I have said and twisted them the same way. If Bruce doesn't like you he speaks and writes suggestive and unkind things...that is the premise of his being.

This was the post made by Danielle that Bruce replied to and not in the manner one would reply to regarding a child in distress.

Note Bruce made sure the childs post was deleted, but it was immediately quoted by Blevins...I was here when it happened....where were you.

YET, Bruce did NOT request his postings be removed.

Therefore Robt99 you ARE WRONG and you are easily led by the likes of those who would misuse your capabilities.

Bruce was UNAWARE of what might be considered a suicide statement until the week-end. BRUCE bluntly lied to glorify himself. He had the post REMOVED to protect himself when he found out he could be declared a hero! Some of you who did NOT read what was actually said JUMPED on the band wagon and BRUCE was eating it up.

EXPOSED!

If Bruce had been in contact with the authorites prior to that time he needs to EXPOSE his proof now.

Bruce IS NOT telling the truth! Bruce has been banned from this thread before and now BRUCE wants vengance - why I watch his posting like a hawk. HE WILL bait and then TURN on you.

Quade knew what Bruce was - but the new moderator doesn't know any of us....! Therefore when I have to make a post like this - I cringe!

Bruce needs to crash this thread so the other one can survive! SO you SEE the MOTIVE! Remember Bruce was the reason the other thread was established.

Without this thread - the truths about those of us who have lived thru this for many yrs - can and will be extorted.... Those who have any knowledge or are connected to the past will have NO way to be heard...

RobertMBlevins

***The whole point of this ridiculous matter boils down to a kid doesn't belong on a thread where adults are discussing things he hasn't a clue about. where is the line drawn? is it now ok to bring kids into bars? he doesn't belong here, period.

'Adults' you say? He's so different from all of us, or you, or even ME for that matter? Get real.

You're pointing fingers at some autistic kid who may not know better on internet manners and protocol...while some of the adults who have posted here got themselves banned for REALLY bad behavior. That kid's posts are no worse than anybody else's I've seen.

For example, MeyerLouie was banned from Dropzone for using the 'F' word in multiple personal attacks against actual users here. Until he was BANNED FOR LIFE. And he's not the only 'adult' this has happened to here. For the most part, the kid's comments were pretty tame, and fairly juvenile.

I suppose it was appropriate for Bruce Smith to make a couple of phone calls, whatever on behalf of the kid because of that one post. But to broadcast his actions publicly with one nauseating 'update' after another is something else. It's self-serving and hasn't a thing to do with any real concern. I did the same thing, but I did it privately and I'm not going to be so crass as to post my results publicly.

Bruce Smith says in part:

' Okay, so you're talking to the Auburn PD, Andy and his mom, but you're not talking with us about what we want to know, which is - how do you get the phone number and email address of a kid who wants to kill himself because he thinks you don't like him.

Nah.

That ain't gonna happen, Bobby.'

Yes it can, and it will. I don't owe you an answer to anything. You just THINK I do. :)
Unlike you, I know how to take care of things without making everything public. You see...that's why people keep blocking you from their phones or refusing to talk to you, whatever. And when they do that, you go scrambling around looking for the answers. Problem is, you have no discretion. We both know I could tell you everything privately (as I did some other people) and you would just post it up publicly as quick as you got it.

So like others who have dealt with you, I've learned it's sometimes better to keep you in the dark.

Everything is fine with the kid now. I can tell you that much without revealing any confidences. Have a great day. :)
EDIT: I doubt this will impress you much, and I don't expect it to...but your com priveleges with me via Gmail and DZ private messaging have been suspended.

Blevins, The above is just another of your self-serving posts. The initial contact with Atlanta CPS was before Danielle1010 threatened suicide. There were many, many inappropriate comments from him prior to the initial contact with the Atlanta CPS. You ignored them all and apparently thought they were proper since he supported your own theories.

As for blocking people on phones, didn't your "star" KC witness direct her representatives to not give you her address and phone number?

And you never do anything privately if you can do so publicly. That includes everything from updates on your screen play, if you are actually working on one, to details of your private life, your alleged publication activity, etc., etc..

Your attacks on Bruce Smith are baseless. You have done things online here that are much worse.

Robert99

skyjack71

***I think you left dropzone because you don't like me anymore why didn't you tell me you were leaving because of this I'm gonna jump off the Tacoma narrows bridge

The child made NO threats until he made the above posting which was removed AT the request of BRUCE SMITH. Note that RobertBlevins immediately replied to him to the young man....therefore the date is verifiable.

In conlusion Robert99:

BRUCIE HAD NOT CONTACTED THE AUTHORIES ABOUT Daniell's CHILDISH THREAT! The child had made NO other such threats.

Prior to that Bruce was more interested in the Blevins & child connection. Bruces own sick mind to extracted that from a man who is kind to children & provides them with books. I guess Bruce thinks everyone had motives other than concerns.

This was the post made by Danielle that Bruce replied to and not in the manner one would reply to regarding a child in distress.

Note Bruce made sure that post was deleted, but it was immediately quoted by Blevins...I was here when it happened....where were you.

Therefore Robt99 you ARE WRONG and you are easily led by the likes of those who would misuse your capabilities.

Bruce was UNAWARE of what might be considered a suicide statement until the week-end. BRUCE bluntly lied to glorify himself. He had the post REMOVED to protect himself when he found out he could be declared a hero!

EXPOSED!

Jo, Either you don't know what you are talking about or you are just lying through your teeth.

Danielle1010 had made threats against other people and totally inappropriate comments about other people prior to his statement about suicide. Even you were remarking about those comments.

The suicide threat was made after he left the thread and then returned when he realized that Blevins was still here.

Your criticism of Bruce Smith is totally uncalled for since he did take all of those threats seriously. Your dislike for Bruce is documented in your posts on this thread.

You need to do a bit of growing up yourself and telling the truth would be a good way to start.

Robert99

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, The above is just another of your self-serving posts. The initial contact with Atlanta CPS was before Danielle1010 threatened suicide. There were many, many inappropriate comments from him prior to the initial contact with the Atlanta CPS. You ignored them all and apparently thought they were proper since he supported your own theories.

As for blocking people on phones, didn't your "star" KC witness direct her representatives to not give you her address and phone number?

And you never do anything privately if you can do so publicly. That includes everything from updates on your screen play, if you are actually working on one, to details of your private life, your alleged publication activity, etc., etc..

Your attacks on Bruce Smith are baseless. You have done things online here that are much worse.'

Really? Name one. Talking about the screenplay or AB of Seattle occasionally doesn't count. Those are fairly harmless. As far as the kid's comments, except for the last one I didn't see anything too terribly bad about them. He doesn't like Bernie Geestman. Thinks he's a liar. Guess what? I don't like Geestman much and I think he's a liar, too. You judge the kid while ignoring actual adults who got banned for life from this site for REALLY going off on people. LOL. Double standard all the way. No allowance made for some autistic kid, and a conveniently selective memory by you about others who should have known better. Who were adults. Who had no excuse. Who are educated. Some of whom you interact with today on another Cooper website.

I didn't attack Bruce Smith. I merely pointed out where I thought he was wrong. I think it is okay he contacted this entity or that on behalf of the kid. But making everything public, including details regarding the kid's family and his nauseating 'updates on Danielle 1010' are NOT.

You're obviously the kind of guy who will support anything anyone does, says, or posts, no matter how wrong or ridiculous, because you don't like someone else. That is a personal problem and goes to credibility.

And by the way...Margie Geestman told her lawyer and the bank officer not to reveal her present location to ANYBODY, not just me. That was after she collected nearly a half-million dollars from the State of Washington's Fish and Game Department. It was Equal Opportunity Anonymity all the way. :)

18C

Just another day in paradise by the look of things. How bout a change of topic that involves a little less tension?

Anyone care to tell the new kid on the block a bit about Ted Mayfield?

Well, Shutter is able to see "dead people" so to speak, but Ted E kills them, at least that's what a court decided in terms of convicting him for causing the death of two of his skydiving students. I also understand that a bunch more died over the years at his DZ, 20 or so, I think.

Ted E's guys also had a run-in with RH-1 at Aurora State Airport, which caused a lot of grief over unsafe conditions.

But the Big Question is how Ted E helped RH-1 and the Bureau during their Norjak investigation, as RH-1 states in his book.

I called Ted E to see what was cookin', but he hung up on me. I don't know if you can call Ted E a murderer, but I didn't think he would be so sensitive....

I find it funny that so many Norjak principals love to live under or near the Victor 23 airway. RH-1 and Tina sure do, and Ted E is just west of Tina on the way to the beach. Plus, Lee and Jane aren't that far away, either, in the Puget Sound area near Olympia.

The Ted E Not-Fan Club is quite large, as I think 9 people called the night of the skyjacking to tell the FBI that Ted E did it. But RH-1 was on the phone with Ted E, so the feds thought he had a pretty good alibi.

Why Ted E gets so much attention is a mystery to me, as he is about a half-foot too short and about ten-fifteen years younger than DB Cooper.

Speaking of things in Oregon, have you heard about the interview with Tina that got published in the Eugene Weekly? I'm following up on it. Not sure it's legit or what, but she claims that she flew NWO routes to the Orient for five years after the Cooper incident.

Kind of shoots the KC theory, eh?

Also, Tina says she was flying with NWO until 1982, which is weird. Sister Elizabeth Mary told me she was already in the convent by then.

Hmmmmmmm.

One last thing about Ted E. Divorzic (spelling?) and Meyers really got under Georger's skin. Since G-1 is no longer here, you might go to Shut's site and ask the Old Man about Ted and the two would-be sleuths

Robert99

The initial contact with Atlanta CPS was before Danielle1010 threatened suicide. There were many, many inappropriate comments from him prior to the initial contact with the Atlanta CPS. You ignored them all and apparently thought they were proper since he supported your own theories.

I usually stay out of these thing not related to Weber, but Robert99 - you are wrong this time and you are dead wrong.

Yes the kid made many inappropriate comments...and I did NOT understand why the thread did NOT do something. It was obvious the child did NOT belong here. I did all I could on a PRIVATE BASIS other than contact the authorities.

BUT you ROBERT have to KNOW that BRUCE is lieing - he may have made some enquiries about the child, but NO complaints or calls were made about a suicide because that post was NOT made until the WKEND - because the timing is set in my post - as I immediately responded to the posting with a quote.

The time and date stamp on Blevins post and my post prove this along with the POST made by Bruce as soon as he posted.

Bruce had the childs post removed but NOT his own posting - BECAUSE you guys were rallying around him for what he supposedly had done. Bruce would NOT shut up - he was milking you guys and he was basking in it.

Bruce leaps on ever piece of senationalism he can. His enquires if he did indeed make any - had nothing to do with suicide....and he did NOT contact childrens services on a wkend & expect them to act before he made his self proclaiming post just a few moments later.

Maybe on the internet, but in real life the correspondence Bruce relates does NOT happen that fast.
NOT on a weekend night line. He may have gotten thru to the crisis line - but that is it. The authorities would alert him NOT to say anything if he has mentioned the kid was on the line and had just made the threat.

Bruce has yet to produce his work experience - his experience is more than likely as a juvenile himself in crisis....remember I know things about BRUCE you guys do not know! Yea, Bruce you didn't know I knew that did you.

You had yourself in a lot of trouble at one time and you just keep digging in deeper - why you want to be a writer - because then you are in control & you can use words as your weapon of choice.

How come you have never shared with the people here - why you can't go home!

Sorry to be brutal, but you do NOT know the meaning of the most important words in the our vocabulary. Knowing where the truth stops and the lies start is an important boundary when writing about real life events.

YOUR mind has no boundaries and you co-mingle the lies with the trurths - but, this time YOU GOT CAUGHT by the time stamp in the thread. You got the kids post deleted - but not your own....didn't CYA. YOU knew you could not let yourself get caught again - but the DZ did NOT delete your postings just the one by a minor.

Hooray for the DZ - The moderator made sure YOU did not STRIKE a HOME RUN! He left your postings and you quickly edited one of them, to make is sound as though the pieces fit.

***"...Your attacks on Bruce Smith are baseless. You have done things online here that are much worse.'

"Really? Name one..."

Here's my short list:

1. Interfering with our understanding with how serious Andy's mental state was.

2. Threatening to sue me if I published my book on DB Cooper where I said that Kenny C has "troubling" relationships with young men and runaways.

3. Telling the Auburn PD that I was dangerous and a threat to public safety, passing my head shot around, etc.

4. Being an all-round weasel and scumbag.

BruceSmith

***"...Your attacks on Bruce Smith are baseless. You have done things online here that are much worse.'

"Really? Name one..."

Here's my short list:

1. Interfering with our understanding with how serious Andy's mental state was.

Robert says: That doesn't even deserve an answer. If you mean I should post someone's private family biz on the internet simply because you think I should...sorry, not happening. Anything else I have to say on this was posted previously.

2. Threatening to sue me if I published my book on DB Cooper where I said that Kenny C has "troubling" relationships with young men and runaways.

Robert says: I don't believe I threatened a lawsuit. (That word gets tossed around a lot in Cooperland, mostly with nothing behind it.) I did discuss it with our lawyer briefly. He didn't seem to care about it much. I did say I would object to that passage publicly (if the book ever reached publication) since you had not a shred of evidence to support such an allegation. That was back then. Ask me about it today and I couldn't care less. First Amendment works for me. Write what you wish.

3. Telling the Auburn PD that I was dangerous and a threat to public safety, passing my head shot around, etc.

Robert says: Oh...you mean the 2010 death threat call that came into Auburn City Hall after I posted up I was doing a slideshow on Kenny Christiansen. Real nice of someone to do that with families all over the streets and all. Never said you were dangerous, though. Or a threat to anything. Where do you get this stuff? They asked me if I knew any possibles on the call. Since I hadn't met you yet, and you were involved in the case and very local to Auburn, yes...your name was mentioned. After I met you in person, I knew you couldn't have made the call anyway. You weren't singled out. BK was mentioned as well. Couple of others. Old news.

4. Being an all-round weasel and scumbag.

Robert says: That's an opinion, not an actual question.

BruceSmith

"...I didn't attack Bruce Smith..."

Thanks for clearing that up, Bobby.

Oh Bobby, in case I didn't make myself clear, go fuck yourself.

You really should apologize for that. Why don't you just hang a sign around your neck that says 'ban me'.

Geez, Louise.

EDIT: I don't think you actually meant that, so your apology is accepted in advance. ;)