47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist.
[:/]

I had to capture that post.

:oSo you did show up at his house unannounce...go back and read that!
YOU screwed up. YOU showed up at his house UNANNOUNCED - before anyone knew he was dead. duhh..."

Not exactly. When I showed up at Coss' house it was the Saturday morning after he had been killed on Tuesday evening according to the ME.

Technically, I didn't show up unannounced because I had called his wife, Debbie, beforehand to get her statement on the murder, but she hung up on me, saying, "We're not talking to media right now."

Your canard about me being there at any other time is spurious. In fact, I only knew that Cossey had died from emails I received from folks at the DZ. Hence, I was a day late to the party, so to speak, as most of the major media outlets had been at Cossey's on Friday. In fact, when I showed up I was the only news reporter there, which changed dramatically within the hour.

By the way, KIRO put me in their news cast on Cossey. Did you see me? Whatcha think?

skyjack71

***Jo,

Stop presenting your wacky pyramid tri-tower Cooper radio nav guidance system as fact. It is pure fantasy.

You have Z E R O proof that it existed.

You lose sooooo much credibility when you claim that you can prove it existed and was used.

Well, Duane had an apparatus that was able to tap into phone lines, but I do not know how or why he needed such a thing....I saw it and the told me what it was, but I never knew if he used it. That thing was in his van and he told me to never touch it.

Stay on point Jo. The alleged tri-tower jumper nav system you refer to as FACT has nothing to do with Duane's modified CB or alleged remote phone tap gear.

Stop presenting your wishes and fantasies as facts. It does not serve you well.

You claim Tosaw had evidence of Duane's jump training. Prove it. I think it's just wishful thinking.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"...But Carr was wrong when he made that statement about ownership. The old FBI file on the chutes says so. Did you not read it?..."

Read it? I STOLE it, Dude. Before the feds knew it was gone.

I bet I even read it before you did....nah, nah, nah, nah....

Oh, by the way, Norm says he never talked with the FBI about the chutes even though your (the FBI) docs say their information in the docs came from him. In addition, when I read the doc to Norm, he was agast with all the factual errors.

Didn't you read that in the Mountain News? You should go back and re-read it. You'll probably learn something.

One more thing - if you had ever gone to the Cooper exhibit at the WSHM you would have seen my pix of the rigging card from Norm's chute. The WSHM posted my pix, and even gave me a credit on it. Of course, Meyer Louie had to bust their ass on giving me accreditation, but they were very speedy about, which I appreciated.

Ya know, Bob, you really miss a lot of good stuff by not showing up at DB Cooper events.

Pissing contests are fun. I'm having a blast.

You?

I have never wanted to post on that other site: Just to read what some of the people were stating - individuals like Homid & certain others with the intellect knowledge to bring some closure to this saga.

I was READ only and now this is the message I get:

"DB COOPER An Error Has Occurred! Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Pending a talk with Bruce Smith.
This ban is set to expire March 21, 2015, 12:36:38 AM."

All I did was read!

If their stuff is so secret they do NOT want anyone reading it & BRUCE is in control then the TRUTH will never be known.

Will be a COLD DAY in HELL to find me in the same room with Bruce.

I believe Bruce had something to do with the murder of COSSEY & his past is very convoluted. His pre-Cooper involvement & actions are nothing to be proud of.... If we think the things he did to Tina & her family are bad - his past doesn't hold a candle to the things I know about him.

I did not post to that other thread - my only interest was READing what individuals like Homid wrote and to see if they were actually making any head way. The technical stuff was pretty much over my head...but interesting to read.

I am banned from reading now becase I stood up to BRUCE in this site.

Bruce should be bannished from the DZ....and not allow to read what is said here. Yet, he continues to POST & read...and makes inflammatory remarks about others...in this thread.

My problem with the other site was GALEN & the grief his lies created for me. I had to see an attorney & do a lot of unnecessary things to disprove the allegations made about me. Allegations NOT one of you on this thread would want your parent to endure - plus I had to provide my entire medical history - something that was humiliating for me.

Galen was corrected for his accusations & I provided the proof the allegations where fabricated...but it put me thru 3 very difficult months.

Homid & others could not post in this forum because they needed specific categories to be able to focus on the flight path & the mechanics in categories without going off topic or with other interuptions.

BUT, the other thread went a little to far - & Shutter made sure it was corrected - deleted & the problem remedied. Damn good management on his part.

No longer are they allowed to make inflammable demeaning posts about others. Things that created serious problems for the individuals.

The DZ continues to allow Bruce to make flagrant accusations about others & to bash them & to demean them... no one monitors him here.

Perhaps it is time Bruce was NOT allowed to read what is said in this thread or to post. He seems to think he can continue to bash & demean others with no recourse. He suddenly thinks he is king & that he rules in the DZ & the Cooper story.

He thinks he can control & lie with no recourse...yet, I cannot read the flight & evidence sites on the other thread - things he does not give diddle squat about. He only wants the sensationalism - he thinks that sells books. Smut and dirt.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I saw your buddy Georger over at the alternate site saying he thought I wore a pacemaker

Do you mind quoting that please. I don't like liars either.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

I saw your buddy Georger over at the alternate site saying he thought I wore a pacemaker

Do you mind quoting that please. I don't like liars either.

You do pretty good job with that other thread, but Bruce is OUT of hand in this thread. If I cannot read the other thread - perhaps Bruce needs to be permanently bannished from this thread....Does BRUCE control the other thread? He comes here to spread his garbage and obscene remarks about others such as myself and Blevins.

I do not know what brought about my being banished from reading, but will read back and see what it was other than my continued disgust with Bruce.
He is all about DIRT & any derogatory thing he can state about anyone.

Jo, you are getting as bad a Blevins for failing to understand things. I already explained that the reason Bruce has be mentioned was from the first time you were blocked. I forgot it was there.

Now, if it needs to be changed for clarification, it will say something in reference to needing to speak with Vicki instead of Bruce.

I believe Bruce had something to do with the murder of COSSEY

Bruce isn't running anything on my forum. you are making very harsh accusations accusing someone of murder Jo. under what grounds do you have for this statement? you don't like it when people speak about you, but it's ok to accuse someone of murder? have you notified the authorities? that statement alone should cause you grief with the moderators here as well, but I've seen zero moderation here! it's a free for all.

I've tried dozens of times to help you in the past both on and offline. I can't do that anymore. you are centered on Bruce like Robert is with Georger. I thought it wasn't fair to speak about others who can't defend themselves? Georger keeps 99% of his comments about Robert in the Totally Off Topic thread
that doesn't put anything on hold with actual Cooper discussion like it does here. ever so often I'll make
a comment that Robert has had the stage enough for a while.

What you should be doing is apologizing to Vicki. I've NEVER known her to LIE about anything. I consider her a close, and personal friend. I've seen the emails from Mitchell, and I seen the ones where you attacked her. you rarely see her involved in these matches. I need to be more like her myself. the ban can easily be removed by discussing the issue in a mature manner with Vicki. it's rather simple.

Shutter
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

You haven't see the email written to me by Mitchell!

All of my sent and saved email were raided -emptied. But I have the hard copies - glad to make copyies.

The concition I put her incontact with Mitchell WAS not information to Bruce.

There for the rule was violated.

Mitchel had a few drinks - Bruce was supposed to send him a proof - Mitchel never got a proof and BRUCE wrote his usual derogator dilaloge about me.

Mitchell never got to approve that or it would have been stricken. He knew what I went thru to protect TINA from Bruce....He was aware or shoud have been regarding Tina...

Michell and I go a long long way back.

I trusted the young lady NOT to share with Bruce - but I should have known better.

Bruce takes any shot as at me he can get...true or not true - he doesn't give a rats ass.

I made it clear with that young lady no sharing with Bruce and she knew very well what I thought of him.

End of subject - I won't be around in MARCH so screw the whole thing.

I do NOT need BRUCES's approval for any thing - have you read the crap that creep has written about me?

Well, how would you feel if it was your mother.

In fact MAYBE I should reveal the conversatiion I had with Bruces mother yrs ago...how would he feel about that?

I just want to read whet Homid and the others write about the money and the flight - BRUCE is not even part of that.

Vickie is NOT part of that.

When they write the truth that is okay,,,but out and out lies that I do not handle....Bruce manueverd Vickie and she fell for it.

Learn never to believe all that Bruce writes or the thruths will never be known. I definitiely would not have addressed it there but I did to you.

Yea, I rightfully got pissed at that young lady the way it came across in the thread. YOu or Bennet later eplained it...but BRUCES statement was WRONG and He did that WITHOUT the approval of Bill...and it cost me the only contact I had with the crew.

Remember what he did with Tina and her family - and you expected him to be trueful with the other things - well it didn't happen.

I am the one owed an apology....they woudl never have found Bill had it not been for me.

THE authorities have what I have on BRUCe and it is true. Did he kill Cossey I don't know. but he would have been cocky with him just likehe was with Tina & Cossey would not have taken that .

Cossey was a spit fire and if Bruce showed up on his door acting like he does with other - Cossey woudl have taken a swing at him. He is old and he probably fell - but Bruce got scared and ran - that is my theory...he had no money - he had to borrow it....but then for several days he is on site d - where did that money come from not to mention the transportatin..he can't even feed himself.

I had conversations from him whem he didn't know where his next meal was coming from. I even asked him how he was able to afford to be there day after day.

Take it from there! He has never written one decent word about me!
How would you feel.

It is all about HOW important he can make himself feel. He does not care who he steps on or hurts in the process....I really tried to help him in the beginning until I found out what a vulture he really was.

skyjack71

THE authorities have what I have on BRUCe and it is true. Did he kill Cossey I don't know. but he would have been cocky with him just likehe was with Tina & Cossey would not have taken that .

Cossey was a spit fire and if Bruce showed up on his door acting like he does with other - Cossey woudl have taken a swing at him. He is old and he probably fell - but Bruce got scared and ran - that is my theory...he had no money - he had to borrow it....but then for several days he is on site d - where did that money come from not to mention the transportatin..he can't even feed himself.

I had conversations from him whem he didn't know where his next meal was coming from. I even asked him how he was able to afford to be there day after day.

How would you feel.

It is all about HOW important he can make himself feel. He does not care who he steps on or hurts in the process....I really tried to help him in the beginning until I found out what a vulture he really was.

Jo, Do you have an alibi for the time Cossey was murdered? Do the police have the "details" you state above? They sound like things only the murderer would know.

Jo, what is your "real" legal name? You have used screen names such as "Jo Weber" and "Mrs. Cooper" but have never revealed your actual legal name.

To the best of my knowledge, Bruce has never asked anyone to do his research. But you use unbelievable arguments to claim that you can't do actual research with your computer equipment and demand that other do your work. And then you get even madder when they can't come up with the middle initial of the second wife of Duane's third cousin who lived in Podunk, Montana in 1941 and who Duane never met or ever heard of in the first place.

Jo, your only reason for being on this thread, or anywhere else, is to obstruct the D.B. Cooper investigation. Even if Duane knew the name of the mythical man on the grassy knoll, it does not mean that he was involved in the Cooper hijacking. And Duane sure as hell was NOT Cooper.

And your posts are filled with nothing but bullshit. You wouldn't know a "fact" if you saw it walking down the street.

Robert99

Jo wrote:

You have a vivid imagination Jo. No wonder you think Duane had parachute training and Tosaw was aware of it. Give us one bit of evidence that supports your parachute training claim. You can't.

What happened to your promised BLOCKBUSTER revelation by the way? It's way overdue, just like all the previous ones you promised.

Stick to the facts Jo. It's not as much fun as the fantasies but fantasy won't solve any DBC mysteries.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

skyjack71

How would you feel.

Jo,

Most of us agree that Bruce could benefit from journalism charm school, but he is one of the very few forum people who actually goes out and investigates. Does he offend interviewees? Yes, he sometimes does. Overall Bruce is a net positive despite your hatred of him. He put his feet on the street and found the oddities in Tina's convent history. He interviewed Norm Hayden and Ralph Hatley. He traveled hundreds of miles attempting to get an interview with the elusive Sheridan Peterson. Should he have handled Tina better? Yes he should have been less intrusive and more respectful in my opinion. But sometimes a soft approach with a potentially hostile interviewee or witness yields no useful results. He made his decisions on the spot in real time. He bothered and offended Tina but he hardly ruined her life. From what I see Tina isnt so fragile that a pesky reporter would send her into an unrecoverable downward spiral.

You have no evidence that Bruce caused or even witnessed any harm to Cossey yet you hurl thinly veiled homicide accusations his way. You can hate Bruce without unjustifiably casting him as a suspect in Cossey's murder.

Glad you are still with us Jo. Your predictions of imminent death have been wrong, and I am very pleased that they were.

Happy Holidays and I hope 2015 is a better year for you.

Doesn't matter what thread he shoves it into, Shutter.

He was here for years doing the same with you. it's no different. it does matter to me because it doesn't clog everything up as I mentioned before. you stop the thread in it's tracks here. if you didn't say anything, people wouldn't respond, would they?

Nobody did anything about it here. perhaps you should start you own Anti-Georger support group with t-shirts, coffee cups, and key chains. rent out the theater for headquarters. :)
what about the pacemaker comment? nobody can find it? perhaps it's in pieces all over the road? ;)

Don't lose any sleep Bruce. I'll help you pro bono if you are charged with Cossey's murder. I'm not worried at all that I will have to fulfill that promise. been a long time since I've been in a criminal proceeding but I can dust the cobwebs off. I used to to do it every day back in my brash youth days.

I do wonder who killed Cossey and why. The safe bet is that it had nothing to do with Cooper.

The tie-tanium and other metals present on the tie are both tantalizing and frustrating clues. What about the Bismuth and aluminum? It is pretty amazing that the FBI missed it entirely and TK and his crew found it. That discovery alone justified the whole concept of citizen-sleuths.

When whiz kids have synthesizers, sequencers, scanning electron microscopes, mass spectrometers and supercomputers in their garages, the term "citizen sleuth" will take on a whole new meaning. The opportunity to pollute crime scenes with manufactured or replicated evidence will also arise.

I do find Jo's odes and post mortem letters to Duane quite touching actually. They seemed to have a unique love. That love existed regardless of whether Duane had any connection to Cooper. We cant take that away from Jo nor do we try to.

Happy Holidays to all.

'...The tie-tanium and other metals present on the tie are both tantalizing and frustrating clues. What about the Bismuth and aluminum? It is pretty amazing that the FBI missed it entirely..."

Yup. It is amazing.

Thanks for the pro bono offer, too, even though I'm sleeping fine. But I did have a strange dream last night of Phyllis Diller and my mother roasting marshmallows with me around a campfire. But at least I was warm!

Merry Christmas, y'all.

skyjack71

If Bruce showed up on Cossy's door acting like he does with other - Cossey would have taken a swing at him. He is old and he probably fell - but Bruce got scared and ran - that is my theory...he had no money - he had to borrow it....but then for several days he is on site. Where did that money come from not to mention the transportation? His financial position was dire at that time..

Robert:

Bruce has only one GOAL - to make himself feel important. He does not care who he steps on or hurts in the process....I really tried to help him in the beginning until I found out what a vulture he really was!

Jo hasn't let Florida since she made her trip in 2010 nor will her health permit such a trip unassisted.

Why are you so interested in my legal name? I am who I say I am regardless of what name I use under any circumstance. It is a matter of safety and to protect myself from Identity theft.

I have old windows XP and dial-up and that limits my search abilities and the BIG library is too far away for me to drive to and the parking impossible.

I do not demand others do the research - I ask and explain my situation.

MY only reason for being here is multiple - I started the thread yrs ago looking for information regarding Duane's past....because at that time there was a lot of OLD jumper still around. I was why this thread was put in History & Trivia even though others in the DZ objected! Some still do and eventually this thread will close.

If this thread was in the "other" category nothing would have been learned & the conversations we have had would never have happened. This thread is in History and Trivia - because of Quade and myself.

You can believe what you want - but Duane told me he was DAN COOPER even thought I had NO idea who that was! It was this thread and the knowledge of the skyjumpers on this site that have contributed the information I was after...to learn about how Cooper could have done the jump & to see if anyone recognized the photo.

2 individuals who are no longer alive did come forward and those communications were handled by private email...I never knew their real names. The FBI never addressed that infomation.

I know more FACT than you ROBT will ever know...funny why you would make derogator remarks and you have NOT even seen the things Duane left behind nor do you have an explanation for these items...nor are you able to explain various things in the life of Weber that defy - his criminal records...

You ROBT have not walked in my shoes since 1997 (I do not wear high heels if you feel like making a joke). I have done what I could living on the other side of the country & with limited income to find the truths. If I had the money in 1997 to have been able to have gone out there & have spent several months - the things I did find after all of these yrs may have produced some clues & results... Now after all of these yrs and the changes - I gave up hope.

But, I have never stopped trying to find the truths & I do still find little things - things that just do NOT make sense, but things NO ONE wants to investigate...such as AWARE & CAT - the new FBI will not even touch these things - so it takes finding old historians.

The old maps & property records. So much of the history was erased to make room for commuters & technology. WHY do you think I keep BUGGING & pleading with some one to check the names of the property owners of Topper DR, Lieser Point, and Image Lane (all 3 locations on the River). They are all in Clark County

I need to know the owners of the properties from 1943 to 1980. This information is of the utmost of importance....but, NOT one sole will do it for me...the county can only do it if I come out there and then access to the old files is limited and some of it destroyed.

I have not felt like going to the grocery store - so Christmas Dinner will be a frozen TV dinner.

Having a problem walking the last 2 days - can't seem to keep my balance and I am sleeping a lot.

Not taking any medications - so that is not the reason. I think I am just very tired & all of this has emotionally destroyed me & my will to keep up the battle.

The Dr.s have no explanation for the blood tests, the lighting flashes, the fatique and the erosion on my thumb. I have not seen the last blood tests. One suggested Entercoli, but the hand Dr can't see me until mid Jan. I went to the ER & they handed me a splint and sling which I threw back at them - but they charged medicare over 800 dolllars. I was in there with a huge lesion on my right thumb.

The specialist kept sending the info to the hand Dr. but it seems he never got the information...and with Xmas here he is not available.

I think I need antibiotics for the lesion on the hand - keeping oral antibiotics on it and a band aid, but it gets huge and I LANCE it all by myself...with my left hand & a sharp pair of curved cuticle scissors.

That used to let the fluid out but now all it does is BLEED. The cuticle scissor I had broke (they were part of an old biological dissection kit - like they use in surgeries). This new real cuticle scissor is useless. I even tried to corterize it with by getting the end of another insturment RED HOT...didn't help - hurt like hell, but they do not call me TOUGH COOKIE for no reason at all.

AT any rate my temp is normal and no evidence of infections...just do not feel right - can't keep my balance & I am so tired.

Going to take a soak in the jetted tub and take 1/2 my nightime pill along with the prednisone and go to bed....It is pouring CATS & DOGS here and this is expected to last all night and most of tomorrow.

Christmas dinner with be a frozen meal....did make a pot of chllie today - but ate almost all of it by myself along with all of those Cookies my daughter sent. Guess I had too MUCH Sugar!

Another CHristmas alone - GOD, how Duane loved CHRISTMAS! He always went over board - joke gifts and then always one very special gift - his taste in gifts - well, they were the best....I sure do miss him.

My last husband was a good man, but NO one ever held a candle to Duane Lorin Weber.

Good Night! :|[:/] I miss him.
How could a man like this be all the things they portray him as being I will never know. I wish he was here to sing that song - he always gave me a bottle of Tia Maria every Christmas - he knew it would last me all yr.

Despite all the things I have learned about him - he was my true soul mate...he may have been a bad man - in the past, but he was a good husband and a good father during the 18 yrs I was with him.

Maybe you should crawl back to that site you created on Cooper

Don't tell me what to do Robert!! you have been saying a lot more about people than Georger has. you constantly contradict yourself.

While your at it please give the reason Georger was banned? where did your information come from?

You accuse people of things with no proof. just because you get a late night phone call you automatically call someone a drunk? where is the quote about the pacemaker? you dodged it twice now? Georger did tell me he called, but decided not to bother, and hung up. so run for another year on this one. Jo use to call me at late hours all the time, but I didn't accuse here of being a drunk! since you both have each other numbers, perhaps you guys should resolve your problems?

In NO way does a few comments about you freeze up my CONTINUED flow of discussion of DB Cooper. you guys are too busy over here accusing people of murder, and trying to discredit people. Cooper is discussed about 10% of the time here. that's being generous. the rest is whining, and accusations constantly flying about.

The PUBLIC has shown interest in the forum. I constantly see them, and receive messages from them. I past 30,000 views last week. I didn't say anything about it. it's just a number. I've never had any intentions of promoting it. whether I get 50 people, or 200. it doesn't matter one way or the other.

RobertMBlevins

Doesn't matter what thread he shoves it into, Shutter. Every time I drop by that site to see if there is anything new regarding Cooper, I usually see another anti-Blevins posting by him. Does he not have anything else to do? It's not my fault what happened to him here. But he keeps saying it is. It was as much a surprise to me as anyone else. He's fixated, without a doubt. I guess maybe I will just ignore his posts there and let him continue to be your problem. And you can tell him for me to NOT call my house at 11:30PM Seattle time anymore. That was the night of November 17th. I'm not willing to make details on that public, but if you want to see the reversed info from White Pages, and a picture of the Caller ID entry, I have both of them and you can email me and I will send them to you privately. The only thing is that I thought he lived in the Minneapolis area. This call came with his name from a phone in SE Iowa, a Century Link landline with an address behind it.

Robert, I find the amount of posts Georger writes about you a little alarming. It seems like he's venting, and usually people work out their frustrations that way and everything blows over.

On the other hand, a small percentage of people with this amount of contempt toward a fellow human being act out and do something physically. I would hate to see you in your underwear, tied up with zip ties in Georger's basement with a ball gag in your mouth like in the scene from that movie "Pulp Fiction". I don't think anyone wants to see that.

I can see pros and cons for both websites, and I think both need to exist. This website seems to be dominated by a couple individuals who do a lot of talking, but never say much. That doesn't leave much room for forward thinking and innovative communication.

The other site has it's limitations also, but I do like some of the theories and information that are put forth there.

That being said, Robert, I do look forward to hearing the outcome of your latest report. At least you're doing something. I would be more than happy to buy you a steak dinner if you're right about Mr. Christiansen. I've been plenty wrong about things in the past and have no problem admitting when I am.

Good luck!

RR

Marla? it's on this site a lot more than mine when it come to people saying you drove her off. that's should be your super memory side kick :)
If you can't see that you constantly bash Bruce, you have more problems than I thought. then you keep asking, or begging to edit his book?

You never answered the question about Georger, and how he was banned, please tell?

You never answered the question about the pacemaker either. that's what started this whole thing?

Please Advise :)

Well, after having my ass kicked by the flu for the last several days, there's much I would like to respond to. I think I'll just pass, for now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

***Marla? it's on this site a lot more than mine when it come to people saying you drove her off. that's should be your super memory side kick :)
Robert says: Didn't 'drive her off'. That is ridiculous. I merely checked her claims squarely and fairly. Do you believe her story? Would you say she was a positive force in Cooperland, or a negative one? Would you say her actions caused the Seattle FBI to stop releasing information? My answers are, in order, No, Negative, and Yes.

If you can't see that you constantly bash Bruce, you have more problems than I thought. then you keep asking, or begging to edit his book?

Robert says: Everyone has problems. I would say that lately yours are worse than most. I don't bash Bruce. I bashed some of the things he said about people he interviewed, and I have questioned interview techniques that cause important witnesses to no longer give him access. I offered to set him up professionally (not through Adventure Books, but his own LSI and Amazon accounts) on his book. This is called 'book packaging' and for the Full Monty I usually charge close to $2,000 for what he would have received for FREE. Plus approximately $500 in direct expenses for him, since I knew he couldn't pay for them himself. (ISBN, EAN Bookland barcode, Ingram Advance Notice Catalog entry, upload fees to LSI, digital database fees, etc.) Some of your users advised him against it, even after they heard the facts. That is not 'bashing' by any means. That is serious support of his efforts. I think it would be fair if all of you chipped in some bucks so Bruce can move forward, since you advised him against my free offer.

You never answered the question about Georger, and how he was banned, please tell?

Robert says: You just didn't like the answer. If you want to know, contact me privately. This is not something that needs to be laid out at Dropzone. If you don't like that option, stop whining about wanting to know.

You never answered the question about the pacemaker either. that's what started this whole thing?

Robert says: Was told this was at your site. Looking recently on my own, I didn't see it. Small potatoes anyway. Worse things have been said about me at your website. I won't mention them.

Please Advise :)
Robert says: Done.

Bruce, if you read this, my advice still stands. You don't need Blevins' help on your book! Just keep the faith.

Robert99

R99:
"...If you can't see that you constantly bash Bruce, you have more problems than I thought. then you keep asking, or begging to edit his book? ...

RMB:
"... I offered to set him up professionally (not through Adventure Books, but his own LSI and Amazon accounts) on his book. This is called 'book packaging' and for the Full Monty I usually charge close to $2,000 for what he would have received for FREE. Plus approximately $500 in direct expenses for him, since I knew he couldn't pay for them himself. (ISBN, EAN Bookland barcode, Ingram Advance Notice Catalog entry, upload fees to LSI, digital database fees, etc.)"

R99:
"Bruce, if you read this, my advice still stands. You don't need Blevins' help on your book! Just keep the faith."

Robert99

Not to worry, R-Nine-Nine. Semper Fi.