47 47
quade

DB Cooper

The guys who post in that other place only come here to get BLEVINS off TOPIC and he takes the bait every time!

I have too many problems on my hands at this time to take any of U on.

I will NOTE that NO ONE seems to want to PROVE their really ridiculouse posting. Robt99 only come here to make fun of other and to propose things that do NOT fit the facts.

NO one will produce the photos (about the subject) that I requested. They keep producing ariels that are NOT official Property records dated in 1971 regarding the location of the money find.

By doing all of this false - productions of evidence - they are trying to hide the truths. Robt99 and Georger are part of an OLD group and they know I know...about their connections.

Their only purpose regarding Cooper is to dispurse & to do that they create ficticious 'proof' that some idiots take to be the REAL thing.

Every day is a struggle for me right now.... - I do NOT need FABRICATORS of proof. Proof they expect to be digested as fact and to out live interest in the case.

Realize this and remember this - THEIR only purpose is to create an illusion of the truths they propose.
They both played a part only in the COVER up of the REAL incident...

Perhaps some of you highly intelligent invidvidual need to find out THEIR REAL NAMES and backgrounds.

NOT what they say, but the DIRT you can dig back & find...and it all goes back to TX and a group formed by a man in that location...does NOT mean their backgrounds orginated there.

Georger (JW) held the files for Kissy Kissy out of Tx regarding certain employees who were hired and trained - all ex-cons.

Perhaps Robt was Kissy kissy's private pilot...just a guess because I still do not know where that know it all fits into this...but he is more than what he has ever told about himself.

I have to go to bed - I am very very sick and very very tired.

I am tired of reading ridiculous posting by guys who are only posting to defuse and screw up all of the work that has been done to unravel the facts behind the case.

They have contrived information that is NOT true and presenting it to make it appear to be the TRUE info.

The location of the money find is a disastor....they have to know and to realized that beach is forever changing - it is on a major river and it is NO WHERE near what it used to be in 1971 or 1979 or 2001....

Any engineer or any one who knows the currents and changes over the yrs...has to realize these guys are changing FACTS...nothing that was there in 1971 is what is there now.

Nor can they look at pictues (some of which they have fabricated and changed) and prove ONE thing about the money find.

This is all I can say. If you guys cannot figure out what these guys are doing then that make all of you puppets...if you think these guy are for really...LIKE Galen - they are puppet masters and they are pulling the strings...

GO back to the BASICS and you will know that what I say is TRUE!

I have more problems than I can deal with and to deal with a bunch of PHONIES is not how I intend to spend what time I have left. IF I can GET well enough to get on a plane - I will prove what I am saying....that is my goal to go back to WA on last time.

NOT one of them will actually go to the county records and go thru the archived photos - because they KNOW I have told the truth - that or HIMMELSBACH and documentary Crew pulled of very expensive SHIELD to decieve an old woman.

The OLDER folks I talk to in WA and the Fazion family told me that house was there....maybe the FBI never revealed the actual location of the money find...maybe it was all a delusion.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON I EXPECTED TO BE A TURN COAT AND A LIAR...

"Just so Jo does not send me any more evil emails, I would like to state that I gave Bruce's contact information to Mitchell and Bill Mitchell contacted Bruce of his own volition. I would also like to state that I did not receive Mitchell's contact information as a result of Jo Weber contacting Mitchell on my behalf: which she so vehemently states on the Dropzone and in personal attack emails I have received from her."

Vickie you are lieing and U know it.
I sent an email to Mitchell on your behalf telling him your story and asking him to contact you. I sent you a copy of the email I sent. He did contact you and because I asked him and because I told him your story.

WHY are you of all people lieing!

I hope I still have the email I sent him with your contact information and I am going to put it on THIS thread for all to see. NOT one thing I have done for any one is appreciated.

YOU are the LAST one I expected to DO or say something LIKE this!

I TREATED YOU LIKE A DAUGHTER AND CONTACED BILL ON YOUR BEHALF AND GAVE HIM YOU EMAIL ADDRESS.
YOU KNOW I DID THIS....I TOLD HIM THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND EXPLAINED THAT I NORMALY NEVER DID THIS AND LEFT IF UP TO HIM TO CONTACT YOU.....

I AM CRYING TEARS OF RAGE - I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN HURT SO BAD...YOU OF ALL PEOPLE - SOMEONE I TRIED TO HELP...AND THEN YOU LIED AND TOLD OTHER THAT WAS NOT HOW YOU GOT INCONTACT WITH BILL...

I CANNOT GO ON LIKE THIS I CANNOT EVEN SEE THE SCREEN...YOU OF ALL PEOPLE - THE ONE I TRIED TO HELP...

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS OUR OF YOU.

GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING - GREED AND CORRUPTION!

WHY DID YOU LIE? WHY?

HOW MUCH DID SOMEONE PAY YOU TO SAY THAT... DO YOU NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE...

I HOPE I GO TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP - THIS WORLD IS MEAN AND HATEFUL. I HAVE NEVER BEEN HURT LIKE THIS.!

DO YOU REMEMBER ANY OF THIS.

I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME A LETTER OR EMAIL OF WHAT YOU NEEDED AND YOU DID- - I HAVE A HARD COPY OF IT.

I FORWARDED IT TO HIM.
I STATED: AND DID DO THIS:
"Vickie, I will send the text to him, but felt the pictures of you and your brother made it just a little too personal. To asked him to go the site but inappropriated in my estimation, because that is just a little too public. I expect he will ask you to forward the pics to me and then I will forward them to him. He stays low key.

You then sent me the pics which I sent to him with your contact information and left it up to him.

I refused to give you his personal email as he probably didn't want it to be known to the public.

I explained I did not share private email addresses and that I was leaving it up to him to contact you.

You later contacted me telling me he did contact you and asked you to send pictures.

His reply to you:
Do you want me to type that one also.
I saved hard copies, but didn't save it to my old computer.

I treated you like a daughter and this is how I am treated in retrospect.

I WILL NEVER help anyone ever again...

I asked you not to share the information with the Vulture named Bruce and you did.

NOW if this makes me sound EVIL as you described me in that other thread - I hope you never have to deal with GOD.

I treated you like a Daughter and the you turn around and talk about me like that....!

THIS has hurt me more than if you drove a knife into me. YOU and BRUCE deserve each other...both of you are DIRT.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN HURT LIKE THIS IN ALL OF MY LIFE.

I SENT THE EMAIL ON DEC 25 2013. YEA MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU - ONE YR LATER AND I HOPE YOU HAVE ONE MISERABLE 2014 CHRISTMAS AND THAT YOU GET A BUNDLE OF POISON IVY....ENTANGLED IN THE POINSETTAS!

I have taken some medication to calm me down, BUT VICKIE I hope you go to HELL & that someone treats you & your daughter the way you treated me & that they talk BAD about you.

You know damn well I sent all of that infomation to Bill and it was up to him to contact you...

YOU are just like BRUCE! YOU young people have NO conscience at all nor do you respect any of the hard work anyone else does for you.

I sent you one email where I was mad because I thought YOU shared the information with Bruce and obviously you did....and then you turn on the one person who violated her principles to HELP you. I have always kept information provided to me confidential regarding their location and contact information.

Unbelievable the thing people will say and do to take credit for thing and to twist things....it does not pay to help anyone. I never expected something like this out of Vickie - I thought she was a sweet girl and I wanted to help her....

I even know where her father is buried, but she will never take that exploratory trip to find out...she doesn't really want to know that he is in a paupers grave in the South East part of Florida.

I couldn't remember the name of the little town, but the article other found had nothing to do with the article I read or the man I spoke to. I felt since I could not find the phone number it had to be after I went on unlimited long distance...which meant I had no itemization of long distance calls.

'I even know where her father is buried, but she will never take that exploratory trip to find out...she doesn't really want to know that he is in a paupers grave in the South East part of Florida...'

This is one of the times I agree with you Robert, on the other hand you are feeding right into things you don't have all the facts about. I just woke up reading this typical gossip by the both of you.

I have seen the emails back and forth between Jo, and Vicki. I also know exactly what Mitchell said. you don't have the facts surrounding what has transpired over the last several months.

You place opinions where you have no valid grounds to speak about when you don't have the full story.

I'm reading that Robert99 is not Robert99? why are you two so paranoid about people? all you guys do is slam people against the hardest walls that can be found. Robert99 simply responded to Jo about no house down by the beach on Tina Bar. I also agree with R99. I sent Jo a pic of Tina bar, but she wants pictures from there. I have pics of Tina Bar from 1959, 68, and a new one prior to the dredging in May of 1974. none of them are from Sluggo's site, and none of them have been "altered"

Since you can read my forum, I suggest you read the comment made by Vicki. it's short, simple, and to the point. we don't go on page after page attacking people like you both do. Georger comments about you, but it's not attacking like i'm reading here. it's nothing he hasn't done over the years on here going back and forth with you.

None of the above even concerns you, and this forum is supposed to be about the DISCUSSION OF DB COOPER, and not 95% off topic rants made by the both of you.

I'm sure you will turn this into hatred, but when people discuss personal things such as where someones MISSING father could be without any real facts. it turns my stomach. you guys have reached a new low.

Congrats!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

DO YOU REMEMBER ANY OF THIS.

I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME A LETTER OR EMAIL OF WHAT YOU NEEDED AND YOU DID- - I HAVE A HARD COPY OF IT.

Jo,
I was in contact with Vicki during this time and I can tell you that your story is mostly true, but that it isn't inconsistent with Vicki's either.

Last December, you offered to help Vicki get in touch with Bill Mitchell. As you describe, she sent you an email to forward to him, you used that to craft an email for him, sent it on to Mitchell and asked him to contact Vicki directly. That part is true, although it was only an email, no photos were sent.

Whether Bill Mitchell didn't get it, didn't read it or ignored it - either way - he never responded. Dead end.

Several months later -- we're talking about September now -- Vicki, through other means, was able to learn Bill Mitchell's US Mail address. She wrote him a letter with her contact information and he emailed her back. He gave no indication he had any idea who she was prior to receiving her letter.

When Bruce wanted to talk to Mitchell, she forwarded Bruce's contact info to Mitchell and he called Bruce.

You've contacted Vicki before. You should know that she's not going to make up a story, especially when a little inquiry would tell you that both accounts can be accurate. You can disagree on the details of this story, but this venom on your part is not appropriate.

I had the pleasure of meeting both Mark, and Vicki at the start of this year. Vicki is working on getting into LE. I have the up most respect for her, and how she presents herself. I've never seen her stretch, or skew anything when she comments. I value her, and Mark as a friend, and will stand by things said by them.

The only visible flaw with Mark was flight training. he needs lots of hours in the simulator to remain in flight for over 3-5 minutes B| many planes went "poof" that horrible, and tragic day:P

Sorry Mark. I think I said this was good for about a year, so my time is running short :)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Nobody is making any cracks about seeing your father around are they? that has nothing to do with what was said here.

There is nothing to comment about Cooper here. you guys are so involved with off topic rants. that's what people reply too.

Try discussing the case vs making up stories, and comments about peoples families! zero control here!

Jo is now claiming to know where two known fugitives are.

1) DB Cooper
2) Melvin Wilson

I have yet to see any evidence with either!

mrshutter45

The only visible flaw with Mark was flight training. he needs lots of hours in the simulator to remain in flight for over 3-5 minutes B| many planes went "poof" that horrible, and tragic day:P

Sorry Mark. I think I said this was good for about a year, so my time is running short :)

And, I think we can all agree that 3-5 minutes is very generous!:)

I'm not trying to blame you for what Jo said. you are following the same path. you can't even see your own conclusions have your name written all over it.

This is Robert Blevins.

"The third group are the most dangerous type in this cult. They are the folks who either don't want to know who the hijacker was because they live solely for the discussion, or the people who push one suspect to the exclusion of all others. They can be mean, hateful, and will go to any lengths to convince you they are right, sometimes even lying if it suits their ends. If you aren't convinced of their viewpoint, they will occasionally take the low road and post the worst things imaginable on any article or forum regarding Cooper about anyone else investigating the case. These actions are often based on jealousy or outright hatred, and seek to discredit others investigating the case, or those with an interest, in order to forward their own agenda."

People tried to point out flaws, just as you claim you did with Marla. you have hatred in almost every post you make. you have been whining about my forum coming up on a year now. you constantly report things like a news anchor. this forum is now in control by you, and Jo, which both have an "agenda"

I don't know where you get the "jealousy" thing from? people get tired of hearing your story, yes it is a story. what does your book say on the cover? "The True STORY of DB Cooper"

Perhaps the FBI is acting just like you by refusing to show you any proof? ever think of that? they will not respond to the public about an open case. that leaves you to form a conspiracy instead of a response from them.

When you can make Kenny taller than Tina who stood right next to Cooper, you let me know. the STORY has been in the public for years, and nobody from flight 305 has come forward. Flo has mentioned other suspects too, this was back in 2007 she claimed this. make your movie, do what ever you feel is right, but that won't change the fact of Kenny not being DB Cooper. it only exploits the idea!

I don't have a problem with you presenting Kenny as a suspect. I have a problem with your approaches. you fail to understand a lot of points against him. you failed in the past to do simple research of records. you failed to acknowledge things that make more sense once uncovered.

It took a lot of pressure to get to to remove the error's. one just recently that has been known for over a year now.

It's all over the place that Kenny purchased his house in cash. the money in his account is a mystery with error after error. this puts false conclusions into there minds.

You strive endlessly to remove things said about you, but take your time removing things that make Kenny not so good as a suspect.

I don't have any "Hatred" against you. I don't even know you. I know how you act, but that doesn't mean I hate you.

Jo has really disappointed me more than any other poster in this forum. it was very disrespectful to make such a statement about a father who has been missing for 40 + years. she can drag Duane through the mud, but don't make claims like that about family members, especially about ones who post here, and on
my forum, and, telling her to go to hell to boot. those should be grounds for removal IMO. anything goes here for some reason?

I have no problem with you thinking you have everything straight. more power to ya. however, making the point of remove this, and remove that seems to be a specialty you do when you find bad comments about yourself. you went on for years with the ridiculous "filthy comments" from 2011? you went to extremes to have them removed from that site, and others. that's what I mean about you taking your time to remove the error's about Kenny.

You are not an investigator by the way. you are a part time writer who is researching the possibility of Kenny being DB Cooper. I am a researcher as well. I like the challenge of researching the case, along with known suspects, but don't claim to be an investigator. If you were a actual investigator you would know to be short and to the point in your report to the FBI, not a detailed novel. 85 pages, seriously? full pages?

It's not just your articles "out there" lots of other sites took your error's and continued to print them as facts. why not contact them like you did with the filthy comments, CNN and correct the wrongs?

You like the claim you are always busy? why should we need to know this? nobody else has a life? I just worked 25+ days straight. am I approved now? I don't have the option you do to post all the time while busy?

You flip flop through everything. including taking a break from this forum. the only actual time this has occurred is when you get put on vacation.

Missing person Dick Lepsy is the leading candidate for the "No Pull" scenario in the D.B. Cooper case. Dick Lepsy disappeared in 1969 and around 1976, he was declared dead. A few years later, his wife was still battling insurance companies for the payouts of Dick’s life insurance policies. Here is a transcription of one of the depositions from those court cases circa 1979 featuring Dick's daughter, Lisa, testifying:

ATTORNEY: Lisa you know you’re also under oath. You understand that don’t you?
LISA: Yes, I do.
ATTORNEY: Lisa, on the date that your father disappeared, do you know how old you were at that time?
LISA: Around 11.
ATTORNEY: Can you recall your father specifically?
LISA: Very well.
ATTORNEY: Even though you were only 11 years old, do you remember the relationship that your mother and father had?
LISA: Yes.
ATTORNEY: Was there ever any ashtray throwing and yelling and screaming in the house?
LISA: No, not at all, they were very loving in front of us. If they had something to discuss, it was discussed and they went and had a private discussion to solve things. It was between them. We never were brought into anything.
ATTORNEY: Did you have a reasonable relationship with him?
LISA: I thought I had a nice relationship with him, a very special one.
ATTORNEY: Why do you think it was special?
LISA: I think it was special because I was his only little girl, and he had three sons to divide his time with, but I was his only daughter.
ATTORNEY: Would he do things with you on a private basis, just the two of you?
LISA: He did things with all of us.
ATTORNEY: Were there times when the entire family would go to different museums into Detroit, and this sort of thing?
LISA: Yes, frequently, the museum in Chicago, to Grand Rapids, they would take us on vacation with them sometimes when they went to get us kids exposed to some cultural and some civic things.
ATTORNEY: Did you know your father’s mother?
LISA: Yes, very well.
ATTORNEY: Did she have a close relationship with her son?
LISA: From what I saw and what I perceived yes, very much.
ATTORNEY: Prior to the time of his disappearance, did your grandmother come up to the home that you were then living in in Grayling?
LISA: Yes, at least once a summer, she always came at least once a year to spend time with us.
ATTORNEY: Did you also go down to see her in Chicago?
LISA: Myself, I went I think more than the other kids probably, but I used to go quite frequently and spend time there.
ATTORNEY: Did this relationship continue after your father’s disappearance?
LISA: Yes, up until my grandmother’s death.
ATTORNEY: How long ago was it your grandmother died?
LISA: About two years now, maybe a little more.
ATTORNEY: Were you there shortly before her death?
LISA: I was there about a month and a half before she died.
ATTORNEY: Was she aware at that point in time that she was in the process of dying?
ATTORNEY: You were also aware of that fact?
ATTORNEY: Did you ever have any discussion with your grandmother about the disappearance of your father?
ATTORNEY: And what did these discussions revolve around?
LISA: Just the amazement that no one had ever heard from him and she was quite upset because she was going to die and that was something that she’d always wanted to find out, whatever did happen to him before she had died for her peace of mind, I guess.

Vicki Wilson is an honorable woman. She does not deserve to be wracked over the coals as she has been here in the above posts.

Her story is correct. Bill Mitchell called me, and gave me his phone number. I still do not have his email address. In fact, I had to send the draft copy of our interview to Bill via Vicki.

Mr. SHutter you sent an ariel - NOT actual PICTURES of the beach and the house....& I explained I needed ACTUAL pictures with dates. NO an ariel....ACTUAL pictures taken from across the water and from the river and from the beach looking back at the house....you have NOT been there - yet , you take the word of those who would love to change history.

Re read what I wrote to Vickie....I made the original contact to Bill Mitchell for Vickie...and she can't even acknowledge that. The only physical address I had was when he was with Boeing & I did not intrude on his privacy....nor did I give his information to anyone with out permission...why I sent him the email and left it up to him to contact her..

Maybe she obtained his mailing address from some one else or from he himself after he got my plea on her behalf...

As for me - NO one has to worry about me for much longer. That is why you guys wanted your own private place - so you could lie and take credit for everything and twist the facts. .

I contacted people in WA today and asked if they would post pictures of the house on the DZ. They have pictures, but will not post under their name or email address. No one is willing to take on the task I did - to stand up for what is right. To make sure the false things are put down and the truth prevails.

Vickie stated:

"Just so Jo does not send me any more evil emails, I would like to state that I gave Bruce's contact information to Mitchell and Bill Mitchell contacted Bruce of his own volition. I would also like to state that I did not receive Mitchell's contact information as a result of Jo Weber contacting Mitchell on my behalf: which she so vehemently states on the Dropzone and in personal attack I received from her."

Vickie you are lieing and U know it.
I am the one responsible for Mitchell contacting you:

I sent an email to Mitchell on your behalf telling him your story & asking him to contact you. I sent you a copy of the email I sent. He did contact you, because I asked him and because I told him your story.

WHY are you of all people lieing about so simple as an act of kindness?

You EVEN replied in an email he had contacted you! Did I not have a right to feel alienation regarding what you wrote about me in that other place?

You claimed I had nothing to do with Bill contacting you.

I treated you like I would a daughter and this is what I got .
To be BLASTED in multiple postings by others because I did the RIGHT thing by contacting him on your behalf.

I don't want to be a part of the world anymore - it is dirty and nasty. This is ths second night I have spent crying my eyes out....I will never lift a finger to help another soul for as long as I live.

[mrshutter45]Jo has really disappointed me more than any other poster in this forum. it was very disrespectful to make such a statement about a father who has been missing for 40 + years. she can drag Duane through the mud, but don't make claims like that about family members, especially about ones who post here, and on
my forum, and, telling her to go to hell to boot. those should be grounds for removal IMO. anything goes here for some reason? [/mrshsuther45]

Before you go smearing me here for the benefit of your thread - you need to know what riled me. I WAS THE ONE WHO SENT AN EMAIL TO BILL ON BEHALF OF VICKIE AND TOLD HIM ABOUT HER CIRCUMSTANCES & GAVE HIM HER CONTACT INFOMATION.

I HAD REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT TO HER OR ANYONE ELSE - BECAUSE OF PRINCIPALS.
THEY MADE CONTACT BECAUSE OF THAT EMAIL...YET, SHE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME CREDIT FOR IT - INSTEAD SHE BLASTED ME AS BEING EVIL...

YES, I was up set with her about Bruce being given the contact information & you know Bruce twists things & he lies. The consequences of this is that Bill will now NOT correspond with anyone....& his email address was forwarded to multiple individuals.

For yrs this man maintained his privacy & one act of kindness explosed him to the world.

This is why I never give out confidential infomation...and then for that information to fall into the hand of the one person I hate the most - the ENQUIRER REPORTER whose name in BS.

Therefore if you are disappointed in my being a forthright person so be it. I know certain individuals are into the Cooper story - not for the truth but to make sure the truth is never know.

Such as their claims there was NO house directly behind the money find...if there WAS NO house there then Mr. Fazio & Mr. Himmelsbach and a TV crew all lied and took me to another place.....There was a house directly behind the money find per the location the TV crew was taken and the place Fazio and Himmelsbach claimed was the are the money was found in.

ARE there 2 locations - one only the FBI knows about and another that was made Public? This would seem to be a problem. MORE so of a problem when NOT one person can provide me a picture of the house that was along the road and in the foreground of the money find. Separated from the beach by a wire fence and a line of trees.

In other words what I saw did NOT exist...or did it?

RobertMBlevins

Yeah...well in the end here's how it turned out, Jo. You provided the contact info. Bruce Smith used it to interview Mitchell. When Bruce got done, Mitchell (like other witnesses he has interviewed in the Cooper case) wanted nothing more to do with anything Cooper. It's part of the reason we dropped his site 'Mountain News' from recommended resources on the Cooper case. He trashes half the people he interviews, and makes them useless as witnesses in the case any further. This is a BAD THING.

Well, I was banned from the other site & all I did was go to read.

This is what I found:

"Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Pending a talk with Bruce Smith.
This ban is set to expire March 21, 2015, 12:36:38 AM."

All I did was defend myself from an out and out lie...I was the person responsible for Vickie contacting Bill, but she evidently shared that information with the devil himself - the man who has no truth boundaries - Bruce Smith.

Why in the HELL would I want to speak with the scum of Cooper world - that will be a cold day in hell.

Two parties who are major posters on that thread are part of the past. The come here and take what the learn and use it in that thread...one so difficult to follow it makes no sense - plus it is set up so they cannot be confronted.

Two of the guys are not what they pretend to be.

What these guys have done is set up a fly trap. There are 2 guys on that forum who know the truth about Cooper & lots of other Goverment secrets.

Georger whose REAL name is Jerry Warren was incharge of a crew who worked for Kissy Kissy out of TX. This wealthy man would give ex-cons a job.

He even allowed some of them to chauffer & park cars during his very large parties which included such individuals as Presidents of the USA & famous movie stars. This was before Kennedy was killed.

You see when I am unable to read & monitor what certain ones are saying then I occupy my time telling the truths I have hidden for yrs & yrs. Take note Jerry Warren or Warner.

Yrs ago his name came up as the man who held the records & he was no longer in Tx...so why would the records be in his hand...employment records???

Because in the early days the guys were just cons who did special things for this wealth man...but, he helped several of the become ligitimate in return for their efforts.

They got to work REAL jobs for REAL pay & have life insurance & health insurance...he provided for the ones who helped him clean up things....to make what he thought would be a better America.

When I was trying to chase Duane's background is when I found out about Jerry's connection to Kissy Kissy and the company he created and owned.

This man had the same heritiage as Georger....They honored the country they adopted....but did not like to see it being destroyed. They therefore set up their own forces to Protect and do no Harm.

Unfortunately one of their protective stands failed & Kennedy was assassinated. A crew was sent in - ordered not to be armed - They were paid & trained by "Do NO Harm". These guys came from all walks of life - but they took a vow of silence.

They went to DALLES to protect the president, but knew if they were armed they would be blamed for his assassination. They had hoped their presence would stop what had been planned

Robt99 is part of this because of his connections & he is a pilot....and he hailed at one time from that same area. He was a late comer to the Cooper story. but was brought in to HANDLE Jo.

Now lets see if they want to TALK!
Robt99 & Jerry do you remember that trip in 1969 or 1970...what did you bury in the wall.

Who was incharge of the pictures?

Georger - evidently the lesson you provided about the stars & the moon & the position these things would be in on that night were of no avail due to the storm...but other safe guards in place...one Tower they hoped he could see even thru the clouds - the tower light blinked - and it was NOT suppose to do so...

The guy on duty that night lost his job for a few wks, but then decided it didn't have anything to do with the jump & let the man go back to work...

Jo has NOTHING to discuss with Bruce Smith of Cooper world....the man who sucks everyone dry with lies & vulgarities.

The pyramid theory is no theory it was fact. If he could see that light at the furtherest most point...his compass would guide him on ground & he had the technology with him to pick up a ping being transmitted from certain locations...towers in a triangle.

How much of the above can I prove - ALL OF IT. I stayed quiet WAY too long. NOW it is time. I have feared for my life if I came forward, but at this stage of my life - I fear NO ONE.

BRR! I have thrown that out for yrs & NO one got it except Georger & Robt...that is when Robt entered the picture...Rap Rapp Rappp.
Just a little clue so they know I mean business.

Bernie is gone - but I want to collect on the insurance - should be around a 1/2 mill now.

They both know what Kissy Kissy means. They both know exactly what I am talking about. Maybe I got pictures.... who was handling the camera...yea they paid him 50K for them in1990 - but there are more.

You guys have no idea what I am talking about but Georger and Robt 99 DO!.

skyjack71

***Yeah...well in the end here's how it turned out, Jo. You provided the contact info. Bruce Smith used it to interview Mitchell. When Bruce got done, Mitchell (like other witnesses he has interviewed in the Cooper case) wanted nothing more to do with anything Cooper. It's part of the reason we dropped his site 'Mountain News' from recommended resources on the Cooper case. He trashes half the people he interviews, and makes them useless as witnesses in the case any further. This is a BAD THING.

Well, I was banned from the other site and all I did was go there to read.

THis is what I found:

"Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Pending a talk with Bruce Smith.
This ban is set to expire March 21, 2015, 12:36:38 AM."

Why in the HELL would I want to speak the worst of the scum in the world - that will be a cold day in hell.

That man is the scum of the earth and he should NOT be allow to post on the DZ at all. NOR should Robt 99.

What these guys have done is set up a fly trap. THere are 2 guys on that forum who know the truth about Cooper & lots of other Goverment secrets.[/b
]
Georger whose REAL name is Jerry Warren was incharge of a crew who worked for Kissy Kissy out of TX. This wealthy man would give ex-cons a job.

He even allowed some of them to chauffer & park cars during his very large parties which included such individuals as Presidents of the USA and famous movie stars. This was before Kennedy was killed.

You see when I am unable to read and monitor what certain ones are saying then I occupy my time telling the truths I have hidden for yrs and yrs. Jerry Warren or Warner.

Yrs ago his name came up as the man who held the records and he was no longer in Tx...so why would the record be in his hand...employment records??? Because in the early days the guys were just cons who did special things for this wealth man...but, he helpd several of the become ligitimate in return for their efforts.

They got to work REAL jobs for REAL pay and have life insurance and health insurance...he provided for the ones who helped him clean up things.

When I was trying to chase Duane's background is when I found out about Jerry's connection to Kissy Kissy and the company he created and owned.

This man had the same heritiage as Georger....They honored the country they adopted....but did not like to see it being destroyed. They therefore set up their own forces to protect and do no Harm.

Unfortunately one of their protective stands failed & Kennedy was assassinated. A crew was sent in - ordered not to be armed - they were paid and trained by "Do NO Harm".
They went to DALLES to protect the president, but knew if they were armed they would be blamed for his assassination. They had hoped their presence would stop what they knew had been planned.

Robt99 I believe is part of this because of his connections & he is a pilot....and he hailed at one time from that same area. He was a late comer to the Cooper story. but was brought in to HANDLE Jo.

Now lets see if they want to TALK!
Robt99 do you remember that trip in 1969 or 1970...what did you bury in the wall.

Georger - evidently the lesson you provided about the stars and the moon and the position these things would be in on that night were of no avail due to the storm...but there was other safe guards in place...one Tower they hope he could see even thru the clouds - the tower light blinked - and it was NOT suppose to do so...

The guy on duty that night lost his job for a few wks but then they decided it didn't have anything to do with the jump and let the man go back to work...

NOW do any of you THINK Jo has anything TO talk to the liar Bruce Smith of Cooper world....the man who sucks everyone dry with his lies and vulgarities.

This is the pyramid theory and he knew if he could see that light it was furtherest most point...his compass would guide him on ground and he had the technology with him to send out a signal so he could be picked up.

Well, the damn thing didn't work so he headed to the towers he was picking up a signal on...

How much of the above can I prove - ALL OF IT. I had stayed quiet WAY too long. NOW it is time. I have feared for my life if I came forward, but at this stage of my life - I fear NO ONE.

BRR! I have thrown that out for yer and NO one got it except Georger & Robt...that is when Robt entered the picture...

Jo, You are completely, totally, really, actually, 100 percent nuts! There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Call 911 and tell them you have mentally gone over the cliff and need to get to your local psychiatric ward immediately. Seriously!

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Jo says in part:

"Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum! Pending a talk with Bruce Smith. This ban is set to expire March 21, 2015, 12:36:38 AM."

'Pending a talk with Bruce Smith'. LOL. This only proves that Shutter doesn't REALLY run things at his own website on Cooper. He only pays for the bandwidth. He has other bosses out there.

My assessment of these things is truer than ever, without a doubt.

You guys are funny, if nothing else. That site was never truly public and is controlled by a few Cooperland folks, some of whom were banned by Dropzone. :S

Blevins, you are truly funny yourself. Haven't you been banned from Dropzone about four or more times yourself?

And about five or 10 times, you have stated that you were leaving DZ but you usually returned the very next day.

Robert99

If you are posting on one Cooper site you should be allowed to post on the other site....if you own one site you should not be able to post on an opposing site..

[:/]:(:|
I was not posting on the other site just reading, but deliberate lies were told & repeated in a place I was not able to defend myself, I defended myself in the DZ....

What was being said was inflammator & not true...I wanted to keep the Facts of the TRUTH in order...when I did that I was BANDED from reading the other thread.

Is there not something about that in the constitution....???

The right to speak for myself & to defend myself...I was not speaking in their room but in another room.

All sites should be for PUBLIC read & it is a site for a select few - how does on defend themselves? That thread reflects the muse of a select group. Yet, I was NOT allowed to Defend myself in the only medium I have which is the DZ.

I have dialup - not much in the way of alternatives to defend myself.

I noted the deliberate lies being told & lies which I have actual paper work to prove,

In calling this to their attention on the DZ yesterday & I come back the next day & there are 2 pages of others from that forum BLASTING me for telling the truth in this thread. Isn't there such a thing as the constitution.

I am supposed to read the lies & NOT defend myself & yet they can do dual posting in both places - there is something wrong with this situation.Those that do dual posting should be banned from the DZ. Actually they use the DZ to promote their site!

Almost all of their poster were originally here....even the new comers.

YOU HAVE SENT ARIELS BUT NO PICTURES OF THE AREA FROM THE WATER OR FROM THE ROAD NOTHING BUT ARIELS. AND THOSE ARIELS HAD NO DATES.

THERE ARE PICTURES OF A HOUSE BEHIND A WIRE FENCE AND BEHIND THE TREE LINE...THERE WAS A HOUSE.
1979 AND 2001 - IT WAS RIGHT THERE.

EVEN HIMMELSBACH ASKED FAZIO WHAT THEY DID TO CHANGE THE HOUSE....WE WERE STARING STRAIGHT AT IT...HAD A BACK DOOR....& STOOP. WAS STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BACK!