47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

R99:
"...If you can't see that you constantly bash Bruce, you have more problems than I thought. then you keep asking, or begging to edit his book? ...

RMB:
"... I offered to set him up professionally (not through Adventure Books, but his own LSI and Amazon accounts) on his book. This is called 'book packaging' and for the Full Monty I usually charge close to $2,000 for what he would have received for FREE. Plus approximately $500 in direct expenses for him, since I knew he couldn't pay for them himself. (ISBN, EAN Bookland barcode, Ingram Advance Notice Catalog entry, upload fees to LSI, digital database fees, etc.)"

R99:
"Bruce, if you read this, my advice still stands. You don't need Blevins' help on your book! Just keep the faith."

Robert99

Not to worry, R-Nine-Nine. Semper Fi.

Keep the faith? Is that ALL you offer for Bruce? How about backing up your recommendation with some alternatives. Like opening up your checkbook for him. Unless Bruce can convince a traditional publisher to take the book, then his only free option is Kindle. And right now, traditional publishers aren't interested in DB Cooper without a solution to the case. Previous Cooper books are either out of print, or were reletively poor sellers. In the Kindle version, our book on KC is usually ranked higher than Gray's, a book that was backed by an imprint of Random House. This does not demonstrate Cooper as a really marketable subject.

Self-publishing, especially if you don't plan to do a lot of books, is a very respectable option these days. And there is a free method here, although I don't recommend it. That would be Lulu.com. But their pricing structure makes it impossible to get the book stocked by bookstores or even make it to the Ingram catalog. This leaves Lightning Source, the professionals in this biz. The minimum required to go the LSI route is about five hundred dollars, minus the cover, etc. If you think we're so bad at what we do around here (I turn down three edit requests for pay for every one I accept) then maybe you should support that by helping Bruce out financially to make his book reality. Besides, Robert99...there is no need to keep bringing all this up. I withdrew the offer the second time Bruce said no. I'm sure he will get around to putting out the book, and then he will discover how that all works for himself.

Other Stuff:

One time I told the media officer at the King Co Sheriffs Office that maybe they should let former Colorado Springs homicide detective Joe Kenda (Homicide Hunter, Investigation ID channel) take a look at the case files on Earl Cossey. The officer got a bit miffed at me for suggesting that, and said so. Well...Kenda solved nearly 400 homicides in real life. B| Hope I don't get pulled over by the KCSO anytime soon. :|

Blevins, You are the one who keeps reminding everyone what a magnanimous offer you made to Bruce.

RobertMBlevins

Well, you can call it that, I suppose. But I already know WHY you gave him that advice. You weren't thinking of what was best for Bruce, but only going on the fact that you don't like ME.

And then to top it off, you don't even offer alternatives for him. If our money was soooo bad....why don't you back up your recommendation to Bruce by offering him a little financial support. Perhaps several of you could chip in. You could buy him an ISBN and a barcode, for example. Then give him the seventy-five bucks for the upload fees to LSI, then twelve more for the digital database access fee. Maybe another ninety to cover the proof copy and inclusion into Ingram's Advance Notice Catalog. That comes to about $327. Round it off to $500, in case there are other expenses involved and he can publish at the wholesale trade rate via LSI and his book will be listed at 55% off the cover price worldwide. All jobbers at Amazon will list it immediately, along with the major distributors. Steady sales will be assured.

Seems fair to me.

Blevins, let me point out again that you are the one who keeps bringing this subject up. And since Bruce has already rejected your offer (by your own statement), I see no reason for your to keep running your mouth on the subject.

Robert99

"1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist."

In a prior post way back before this he was raging about Cossey. NO ONE pisses Bruce off without his making retorting remarks & out & out lies about the person. It is Bruce's way or no way at all. If he doesn't like the person & they do not bow to his reqest - he rages.

A little bird told me yrs ago that Bruce does NOT handle NO very well.

MY SEARCH ABILITIES ARE NOT GOOD, BUT SOME OF YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO BACK AND FIND THE OTHER ANGRY DEROGATOR REMARKS HE MADE ABOUT OTHER ATTEMPTS TO INTEVIEW INDIVIDUALS.

Bruce does NOT like being told NO or being refused an interview...he retaliates with vile & repussive remarks. He has done this with Tina, her family and with me.

When they will not talk to him - he makes things up about them.

NOTE Bruces' Wording "when I showed up on his door he was dead".

That was written in present tense - so it is fair to deduct Bruce was there before and NOT after Cosses' death was annnounce.

Remember he is a maticulous writer? This was his quilt showing.

When Cossey was already dead and Bruce went down there - of course he was not at his DOOR the damn area was roped off. Bruce incriminated himself.

He was mad at Cossey and Bruch has a temper - and it is not just on paper.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Bruce was well aware I had several communications including written material from Cossey over they yrs - and most of it before I ever came to this thread.

Cossey was a brisk guy and a guy of few words but he was more than kind to me. Bruce thought he should have received the same treatment.

I always knew to keep my questions with Cossey BRIEF. On rare occassion he was talkative as LONG as I did NOT dwell on the hardware - that was when he sent me a lot of pictures and I wrote him a nice thank you for that gesture.

Cossey was always on the go & usually rushed...& most of our coversations where while he was ON the road from his cell.

When Cossey was ready to end the conversation it he did....but, Bruce probably persisted & Cossey did NOT like face to face confrontations or intrusions in his space.

Cossey had already refused to talk to Bruce and Bruce shows up on his door. The rest one would have to leave to their imagination except for myself.

I had to literally put my hand out Palm toward Bruce and state "I told you before nad THIS conversation was NOT going there and anymore of that and this interview is OVER!" I had to do that very loudly and with my hand in his face.

Had I known at that time what I now know about Bruce that interview would NEVER have happened. The deplorable item he wrote about that interview was mostly lies....with way too many liberaties.

RobertMBlevins

******Well, you can call it that, I suppose. But I already know WHY you gave him that advice. You weren't thinking of what was best for Bruce, but only going on the fact that you don't like ME.

And then to top it off, you don't even offer alternatives for him. If our money was soooo bad....why don't you back up your recommendation to Bruce by offering him a little financial support. Perhaps several of you could chip in. You could buy him an ISBN and a barcode, for example. Then give him the seventy-five bucks for the upload fees to LSI, then twelve more for the digital database access fee. Maybe another ninety to cover the proof copy and inclusion into Ingram's Advance Notice Catalog. That comes to about $327. Round it off to $500, in case there are other expenses involved and he can publish at the wholesale trade rate via LSI and his book will be listed at 55% off the cover price worldwide. All jobbers at Amazon will list it immediately, along with the major distributors. Steady sales will be assured.

Seems fair to me.

Blevins, let me point out again that you are the one who keeps bringing this subject up. And since Bruce has already rejected your offer (by your own statement), I see no reason for your to keep running your mouth on the subject.

Robert99

You started all this by offering uninformed advice. You should put your money (to Bruce) where your mouth is. If you thought my offer was a bad one to Bruce, not only did you fail to offer him alternatives, you didn't even offer to help him. At least I did that.

And you didn't answer my question above anyway.
No worries, you don't have to answer. I think we can move on from this subject.

Blevins, my advice to Bruce was not as uninformed as you apparently think. And it was Bruce who turned down your offer.

You are not a party to anything that goes on between Bruce and myself or Bruce and myself individually. My response to your questions is you should mind your own business.

Robert99

The condition I put VICKY incontact with Mitchell WAS not information to be provided to Bruce.

Vicky violated the rule I set forth - and the information was NOT intended for Bruce to have. SHE KNEW THIS.

Mitchell never got to approve the article and Bruce admitted to that.

Had I know she would give the information to BRUCE - she would never have recieved the informationn and I would never have contacted Mitchell on her behalf.

SHE OWE me an apology - not the other way around. THERE was NO excuse in her allowing Bruce any contact with Mitchell at all. JUST the fact that MITCHELL was not given the opportunity to sign off on the article is bad enough...SHE owes me an apology!

SHE should have had more sense than to give BRUCE any hint or provide any connections to Bill.

NOTE:

Michell and I go a long long way back.

I trusted the young lady NOT to share with Bruce - but I should have known better.

Bruce takes DIRTY shots at me every chance he gets....true or not true - he doesn't give a rats ass.

I made it clear with VICKY no sharing of info. What I provided was for her benefit only - not for public knowledge....she went thru the back door to provide him the information - but that was STILL a violation of his privacy...Bill had NO knowledge of BRUCE's tactics.

I had not informed him of the transgression Bruce made agains other witnesses nor the harassment he caused them.

I thought I could TRUST VICKY - but I have learned TRUST NO ONE.

Because of this transgression I now have NO contact with Bill.

End of MARCH - I won't be around and all I ever read was the recent posting - I cannot navigate that thread to go back in time...just dumb ole me.

I have not attempted to write on that thread - just keep abreast of some of the things they say and do...only read the new posting and the categories I do not know how to find.

GIVE BRUCE's MOTHER a CALL - aske her what she told me yrs ago about him?

My only interest in that thread is what HOMID and 99 and one other writes.

Vickie is NOT part of that.
Bruce manueverd Vickie and she fell for it. He is sneaky like that. Yea, tell him to read my paper - well, that was ALL Bruce needed....SHE just as well have handed Bill to Bruce on a platter.

Yes, VICKIE did do the WRONG thing. Maybe she learned the hard way, but it keeps me from reading what I need to read - is that WHAT VICKIE WANTS! SHe has to recognize SHE screwed up and Bruce manuevered her.

Bruce USED Vicky and I hope she REALIZES that. I provided her with private and coveted information.

DOES she know or even CARE what Bruce did to Tina's family?

I thought she was DIFFERENT and REAL not like some of the others.
All I wanted to do was help her and the thank I got was a kick in the ASS.

I am the one who is owed an apology....YOU are the one who made the March NO READ - well by then it won't mean a rats ass.

I hope she is very PLEASED with the pain she has caused me....all because I did what I thought was the RIGHT THING. I looked at it as though she was my own daughter - but my own daughter would never have given BRUCE a clue to anything.

I didn't have any address but his old Boeing address and that phone number...but I had his email address....now if I should get anything new - I have NO way of sending it to him...there is only one way for anyone to make this up to me is to provide me with the neans to send him new stuff if I get any...and to explain that I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRUCE FINDING HIS LOCATION AND HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND THAT I KEPT MY PROMISE TO HIM - ONE I MADE 15 YRS AGO.

BAH HUM BUG - Now I can't even send Bill a CARD thanking him for his help over the YRS - his email address was ALL I had...and he thought I was the one who compromised him.

YEA MERRY CHISTMAS - THE WORSE CHRISTMAS OF MY LIFE! AND MY LAST ONE.

MY WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS.
THAT THOSE WHO LIE AND TRANSGRESS AGAINST THE TRUTHS AND WHO LIE TO PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES FALL INTO A PIT OF FIRE.

I AM HURTING AND I AM HURTING BAD AND I HAVE NEVER WISH ANYONE ILL WILL UNTIL TONIGHT!

The King County Sheriff's OFFICE needs to be made aware of the activities of Bruce Smith 3 months prior to the murder of Cossey. It is all right here in this thread.

Everyone raved about the interview that Bruce did on the man who supplied the chutes for Cooper in the DZ.

Smith was obcessessed with getting an interview with Cossey. Then suddenly he is quiet - no mention of Cossey until his death is announced.

Something like a wk or so.

Some how he acquires access to funds and a vehicle to be there every day harassing the authorities.

Check out Bruce's background in the EAST!

Remember Bruce's agressive interview with Tina and with her Brother in law.

This has bothered me for some time now - only because I am aware of problems Bruce had back east & how agressive he was with me. Also if he doesn't like you - he will slaughter you with his writings....this is not an example of a well balanced man.

Go back to when Bruce 1st started in this thread and read and watch the evoluotion - from polite to volitale to disinteresting.

I consider his writings about me as being volatile and agressive - because he doesn't like me and I don't give him the information he wants.

Since I won't be around much longer I felt this needed to be said one more time....Bill never got the proof of what Bruce was going to write - and Bruce did what he is famous for doing - telling his crude side of things.

Bill didn't know he had to be careful what he said to Bruce - he didn't know Bruce would use every word to insult others.

BLEVINS: "... The son of the owners has testified that there is no way his parents would have waited very long to get their money, which was in the thousands of dollars. But Kenny took almost 19 years to pay off the SeaFirst mortgage. Our conclusion was that Christiansen most likely paid off the Grimes couple in a very short time in cash, and then stretched out the mortgage for years to make it appear he had little or no money, to avoid suspicion....."

So Robert, how old was this guy when his parents made this deal with KC? Was he even alive yet? How does he know how his parents would have worked such a deal that many years ago? Is there any proof that Kenny paid off the Grimes in a very short time? Or did you come to that conclusion because it better fits your suspect?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Nice no answer.

You assume that KC paid the Grimes back quickly but have no supporting evidence. This isn't research or investigating. It's fiction.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

If those are the only opinions you care about then why bother posting here? Why bother checking the other site? You say one thing, your actions say otherwise.

Supposedly the individuals you interviewed were familiar with Puyallup and the Gilliam Family and the Stuckee house. Also other individuals & suspects in the Cooper saga lived in that area.

No one every mentions other families who lived in the area and were also connected to the Cooper saga...makes me wonder why!

Seems as though the other thread has claimed I accused Bruce of Murder & that I owed Vickie an apology.

Bruce went back and deleted his posting, but I copied his post to my post. LETS get to the ROOT of what was said.

First think about HOW many time I have been called a liar...and then read the rest of this with some comprehension.

IT will take several posting to clear this up but I DID not accuse anyone of murder. What I did was comment on what was said by Bruce....in his own posting.

[:/]THE BELOW is a QUOTE FROM a post made by BRUCE - one he quickly deleted:

"1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist."

:o

I replied very quickly because it sounded like Bruce was confessing:

:oBESURE you READ what he said above "WHEN I showed up unannounce at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I acting as a journalist."

THAT was NOT me accusing Bruce of MURDER - but, it did lead me to point this out to him. Bruce made the statement & I QUOTED HIM pointing out what he had just stated.

Now I am banned from their site because I accused Bruce of MURDER - he confessed right here on this thread! That or he was intoxicated. I didn't make that statement - Bruce made that statement himself.

I wasn't accusing him of murder - I was pointing out WHAT he had just stated!

SECOND PART:

In a prior post way back before this he was raging about Cossey. NO ONE pisses Bruce off without his making retorting remarks & out & out lies about the person. It is Bruce's way or no way at all. If he doesn't like the person & they do not bow to his reqest - he rages.

A little bird told me yrs ago that Bruce does NOT handle NO very well.

MY SEARCH ABILITIES ARE NOT GOOD, BUT SOME OF YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO BACK AND FIND THE OTHER ANGRY DEROGATOR REMARKS HE MADE ABOUT OTHER ATTEMPTS TO INTEVIEW INDIVIDUALS.

THIRD PART:

Bruce does NOT like being told NO or being refused an interview...he retaliates with vile & repulsive remarks. He has done this with Tina, her family and with me.

When they will not talk to him - he makes things up about them.

NOTE Bruces' Wording "when I showed up on his door he was dead".

That was written in present tense - so it is fair to deduce Bruce was there before & NOT after Cosseys' death was annnounce.

BRUCE WAS INCRIMINATING HIS OWN SELF!

Now it has been twisted that I accuse Bruce - READ his statement as it was Quoted!

mrshutter45

Jo has really disappointed me more than any other poster in this forum. it was very disrespectful to make such a statement about a father who has been missing for 40 + years. she can drag Duane through the mud, but don't make claims like that about family members, especially about ones who post here, and on
my forum, and, telling her to go to hell to boot. those should be grounds for removal IMO. anything goes here for some reason?

ALL I did was share with her some of my prior research and the story I told her was true, but at that time I did NOT know anything about Vickie and her trying to find her daughter.

The only reason I researched the infomationg given to me many many yrs ago was because of Duane's mention of knowing the name who Counterfeit the 20's - I was reading an article in the Atlanta Journal when Duane said that.

When Vickie came to the thread I immediately started trying to find that old information - it had been yrs and I could find nothing in my files - and I do clean them out and discard things that I do not think relevent 3 or 4 yrs later...otherwise I wouldn't have room for the important stuff.

I made ZERO up. I tried to find the information and MY daughter remembered calling me and telling me about the article - that is why I researched it. I have told what I remember and I still believe that man was Vickie's dad. If I had a few Thousand buck and the health she and I would go on a trip to all of the small towns - near water. I remembered it was near water.

The story the man told me I remembered very clearly - but, something I have to let go of.

:)

BruceSmith

"...YOU MADE COSSEY MAD with your persistent phone calls & SHOWED UP ON IS DOOR UNANNOUNCED! Didn't you..."

1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist.

Lastly, the Bigger Question is, don't you want to know why Coss sent his chutes to the wrong airfield?

And the related Biggest Question is, why didn't anyone ask him that before, such as the FBI????

Don't you want to know the answers to these kinds of questions?

Anyone?

Can I get an Amen!

:|:(>:([:/]B|
:PABOVE IS THE POST BRUCE SMITH MADE WITH HIS OWN STATEMENTS REGARDING COSSEY. I DID NOT IMAGINE THE POSTING AND I DID NOT ACCUSE HIM OF MURDER - HE DID THAT ALL BY HIMSELF! BRUCE MADE HIMSELF A SUSPECT WITH HIS OWN POST -JO WEBER - HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. READ WHAT HE WROTE! WHEN ONE GET TOO COCKY THEY CAN HANG THEMSELVES!

:|I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 5 HOURS TRYING TO FIND WHERE I MADE THE STATEMENT I AM ACCUSED OF MAKING - I DID NOT FIND IT. IT WAS SOMETHING BRUCE OR SOMEONE ELSE STATED...NOT JO!

I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN ASLEEP HOURS AGO!

skyjack71

:)

"...YOU MADE COSSEY MAD with your persistent phone calls & SHOWED UP ON IS DOOR UNANNOUNCED! Didn't you..."

1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist.

Lastly, the Bigger Question is, don't you want to know why Coss sent his chutes to the wrong airfield?

And the related Biggest Question is, why didn't anyone ask him that before, such as the FBI????

Don't you want to know the answers to these kinds of questions?

Anyone?

Can I get an Amen!

:|:(>:([:/]B|
:PABOVE IS THE POST BRUCE SMITH MADE WITH HIS OWN STATEMENTS REGARDING COSSEY. I DID NOT IMAGINE THE POSTING AND I DID NOT ACCUSE HIM OF MURDER - HE DID THAT ALL BY HIMSELF! BRUCE MADE HIMSELF A SUSPECT WITH HIS OWN POST -JO WEBER - HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. READ WHAT HE WROTE! WHEN ONE GET TOO COCKY THEY CAN HANG THEMSELVES!

:|I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 5 HOURS TRYING TO FIND WHERE I MADE THE STATEMENT I AM ACCUSED OF MAKING - I DID NOT FIND IT. IT WAS SOMETHING BRUCE OR SOMEONE ELSE STATED...NOT JO!

I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN ASLEEP HOURS AGO!

Yup, Cossey was dead when I showed up at his house in Woodinville. According to the Medical Examiner's report he had been dead for several days.

I showed up on a Saturday, and Coss was murdered on Tuesday night, it is now believed. Coss' daughter found her father on Friday.

Like most journalists, I showed up unannounced at the crime scene. It's what we do.

Jo, KIRO-TV interviewed me at Coss' house. Did you see it? 377 did, and he said he liked my take on DB Cooper "flying right over us."

YOU were broke - dead broke at that time. Explain how you were able AFTER THE FACT - to be on site of the murder & in the face of the FBI & or other investigative agencies? WHO financed your continued exposure to the murder scene? WHO provided you the transportation?

It was a given fact you had serious financial problems...at that time.

Knowing your history of showing up unannounced at the homes of your victims & your negative remarks about Cossey & his refusing to talk with you...made you a suspect.

The circumstances & your prior agressive behaviour with me & with others makes you a suspect.

Your postings in the days before Cossey was found deceased ...you were obcessing about his rejection of you......he was deflating your ego with his rejections.

YOU are NOT nice to others who STAND up against you & your own reactions is past issues makes you a suspect.

I personally experienced your crude and rude and intrusive mannerism as have others.

Knowing your anger issues & prior rude unannounced interviews of others makes you a suspect.

Issues regarding your financial situation at that time is suspect. .

The fact that COSSEY was a spit fire -he would not have been receptive to a surprise visit. You had posted your frustrations regarding Cossey in this forum.

Did you treat him the way you treated Tina and her family member?

Your greed & aggression issues regarding Cooper victims makes you a suspect! That is your own undoing..........

RobertMBlevins

I have met Bruce personally. He might be a bit overeager sometimes in his reporting, (but he IS one of the few people out there still hitting the bricks on the Cooper case)...but he isn't a...well, you know. I don't even want to say the word.

His reactions are more than eagerness. They are obcessive & abusive. You have never treated your witnesses the way Bruce has treated others?

Your attitude toward me is always quiet, but communicate with me and others in a civil way at all times...I have NOT known you to loose your cool - not one time.

Rethink your statement about Bruce.
Eager is not the correct word...and his own writings indicate he has a problem. Bruce has a history he does not discuss....

Perhaps some one should do an EXTENSIVE background check on him.
Has his obcessions cause problems in his past?

Hi Everyone-

I'm working on a new angle on the DB Cooper case.

Suppose someone very skilled in transmuting time and space went back to November 24, 1971 and visited with DB Cooper in seat 18-E. Let's say it was a journalist trying to figure out who Cooper was, and what happened to him and all the stuff that wasn't found at Reno at 11 pm that night.

So DB and this journalist started talking. Cooper saw little things, like short hair, New Balance sneakers, gel pens, and laminated press credentials that were not commonplace in 1971.

Cooper turns to the guy and says, "You're from the future, aren't you."

Outed, the journalist nods, "Yes."

DB Cooper leans back and smiles, "Ah...You're my ticket outta here."

Could DB Cooper be hiding in plain site now, in 2014 as a mid-40 year old guy?

Would you turn down the opportunity to have your 200K become a cool million?

Just sayin'....

BruceSmith

Hi Everyone-

Suppose someone very skilled in transmuting time and space went back to November 24, 1971 and visited with DB Cooper in seat 18-E. Let's say it was a journalist trying to figure out who Cooper was, and what happened to him and all the stuff that wasn't found at Reno at 11 pm that night.

So DB and this journalist started talking. Cooper saw little things, like short hair, New Balance sneakers, gel pens, and laminated press credentials that were not commonplace in 1971.

Just sayin'....

Bruce, You are a better writer of science fiction than Blevins. And your idea above is certainly more original than Blevins' "KC is Cooper" or Jo Weber's "Duane was Cooper because he told me he was" silly claims.

If anyone is dumb enough to believe Blevins and Jo's claims, then the possibility of time travel should be considered seriously as well.

Robert99

Robert, if you read the article right the Wallings explanation is being given by Howard Hanson who was involved with his incident. he is trying to recall something from 63 years ago.

It was brought to the FBI's attention, they are not giving this as the explanation of the chute.

There is no proof the date on the chute is the manufacturing date. you are adding that based on speculation.

"The date stamped on the found parachute -- Feb. 21, 1946 -- is the repacking date, not the packing date, Hanson said."

"FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said it's "definitely possible" Walling's chute is the one they have, but the bureau does not plan to further investigate it."

All the FBI said was it's "definitely possible". that's hardly room to start a conspiracy.

How long was the chute there, since 45? doubtful. thousands of those chutes were sold over the years and used for a variety of things. they typically cut the cords on the chutes so they can't be reattached to a harness easily.

The map you continue to show doesn't even show the correct spot where the chute was found. it's not even close to Amboy. it's closer to Ariel. basically between the two.

Wallings received a citation for flying under poor conditions. he was supposed to land at the nearest airport. he started having trouble at Toledo, but continued on. disciplinary action was taken in January of 1946.

I believe the FBI did there homework on the chute and MAY of not disclosed every avenue taken, but they are not obligated to tell us anything in an open investigation.

Regardless of it not being considered evidence, it's still part of the case, and the FBI will not just tell you why they rejected it. they don't play by these forum rules of asking for the source of there conclusions. it's impossible for you to state what they did, or didn't do.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

***Hi Everyone-

Just sayin'....

Cooper into a sci-fi time travel tale? There's enough of that around here already. :)(and more recently the Seattle PI paper) tried to name the Amboy chute as belonging to that pilot Walling. DOM stamped on the chute is a couple of months AFTER Walling jumped. Hence, time travel is the only explanation on how this could be. :S Walling jumped on December 27, 1945. Date of manufacture on the Amboy chute says: FEB 46.

Some of you are so gullible, I swear. You believe every explanation on all things Cooper that the Seattle FBI has provided. Trust me on something. Even THEY make mistakes occasionally on the Cooper case. That was one of them. :)
Can't go with the Bruce scenario. Sounds like a fantasy with the journalist, with Bruce in the drivers' seat.

Blevins, you claim to have great computer skills and also that you and your buddy, whatever his name is, can roam anywhere you want on the internet.

Unfortunately, you seem to lack the ability to do even a simple Goggle search. So just put the following number into the search box on Goggle, assuming you have that program, and see what happens:

Enter "42J3968-2" into the Goggle search box and press the enter button.

You will get several hits that plainly show that number, which was on the Amboy parachute, identifies a cargo parachute. The date of January 23, 1945 was probably its manufacture date.

I realize that your ongoing efforts to keep your "KC is Cooper" campaign alive will require you to claim that the above information is incorrect. But that will just add to your body of mis-information on the Cooper matter.

To repeat, the Amboy parachute is a cargo parachute. It is not a parachute that was used, or would be used or worn, by any pilot or flight crew member.

Robert99