47 47
quade

DB Cooper

'Pending a talk with Bruce Smith'. LOL. This only proves that Shutter doesn't REALLY run things at his own website on Cooper. He only pays for the bandwidth. He has other bosses out there.

The reference was the original one when she was removed from the forum due to her battles with Bruce. that's why you see what is written in the reply. I forgot that was there. How in the world did you come to a conclusion I have "other bosses" this shows once again how you can falsely accuse someone of something you haven't a clue about.

You both whine about freedom of speech along with not being able to defend yourself, but have no problem blasting away at Cook, Georger, and Meyer who can't defend themselves here. both of you are in a full blown personal attack mode. which I believe breaches the rules here.

A ban is a ban. you have been banned from this forum several times, just not a "perma-ban" as you call it. you have been Perma-banned from my forum for signing up under a false name. so you basically fit in the same category you try and discredit others with.

Jo, I will say one thing. I was informed that Vicki did contact you about the article you found about possibly being her father. I apologize for doing a Blevins and not checking all the facts. that still doesn't excuse you from calling her a liar. then you contact me accusing me of working for the Government to shield the truth?

".he is a shield for the FEdERAL goverment. Beginning t think you are."

I have tried to reason with you many times over the several years I've known you, but you are extremely stubborn. I consider Vicki a real friend, not just on the internet. I don't like what you are saying about her.

Mitchell didn't have good things to say about you, perhaps that is the core of the problem. I don't know, but the riot control needs to be called in here....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Well, I was banned from the other site and all I did was go there to read....NEVER WANTED or attempted to post. I defended my self on the DZ.

THis is what I found:

"Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Pending a talk with Bruce Smith.
This ban is set to expire March 21, 2015, 12:36:38 AM."

Why in the HELL would I want to speak the worst of the scum in the world - that will be a cold day in hell. Does Bruce own that thread?

If he does he needs to be banned from the DZ.

YET THAT MAN CAN COME HERE AND SAY WHAT EVER HE WANTS TO SAY ABOUT ANYONE BE IT LIES OF SCUM BAG INFORMATION ABOUT TINA MUCKLOW AND HER FAMILY AND HE JUST KEEPS ON POSTING AND EVEN WHEN HE CAN'T POST HE READS.

I NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED TO POST TO THAT OTHER PLACE - JUST KEEP TRACK OF WHAT WAS GOING ON. WHEN IT GETS TO LIERS LIKE BRUCE - AND THE HURT IT CAUSES OTHERS I WILL SPEAK UP!

What these guys have done is set up a fly trap. THere are 2 guys on that forum who know the truth about Cooper & lots of other Goverment secrets.

Georger whose REAL name is Jerry Warren was incharge of a crew who worked for Kissy Kissy out of TX. This wealthy man would give ex-cons a job.

He even allowed some of them to chauffer & park cars during his very large parties which included such individuals as Presidents of the USA and famous movie stars. This was before Kennedy was killed.

You see when I am unable to read and monitor what certain ones are saying then I occupy my time telling the truths I have hidden for yrs & yrs. Jerry Warren or Warner.

Yrs ago his name came up as the man who held the records & he was no longer in Tx...so why would the records be in his hand not to mention they were "simple" employment records???Yea, NOT so simple. Right!

In the early days the guys were just cons who did special things for this wealth man...but, he helped several of them become ligitimate in return for their efforts.

They got to work REAL jobs for REAL pay & have life insurance & health insurance...he provided for the ones who helped him clean up things.

When I was trying to chase Duane's background is when I found out Jerry's connection to Kissy Kissy & the company he created & owned.

This man had the same heritiage as Georger....They honored the country they adopted....but did not like to see it being destroyed. They therefore set up their own forces to protect & do no Harm.

Unfortunately one of their protective stands failed & Kennedy was assassinated. A crew was sent in - ordered not to be armed - they were paid & trained by "Do NO Harm".

They went to protect the president, but knew if they were armed they would be blamed for his assassination. They had hoped their presence would stop what they knew had been planned.

Robt99 I believe is part of this because of his connections & he is a pilot....& he hailed at one time from that same area. He was a late comer to the Cooper story. but was brought in to HANDLE Jo.

Now lets see if they want to TALK!
Robt99 do you remember that trip in 1969 or 1970...what did you bury in the wall.

Georger - evidently the lesson you provided about the stars & the moon & the position these things would be in on that night were of no avail due to the storm...but other safe guards in place...one Tower they hoped he could see even thru the clouds - the tower light blinked - and it was NOT suppose to do so...

The guy on duty that night lost his job for a few wks, but then the FBI decided it didn't have anything to do with the jump & let the man go back to work...

NOW do any of you THINK Jo has anything TO talk about to the liar of Cooper world.(bruce smith)...the man who sucks everyone dry with his lies and vulgarities.

This is the pyramid theory & he knew if he could see that light it was furtherest most point...his compass would guide him on ground & he had the technology with him to send out a signal so he could be picked up. He left a car at a jump strip on 500 and another one not too far from Homan....

Check it out - maybe he left one of those cars there. I believe the one abandoned near Homan.

I expect both cars had a homing device on them and there was one at the Air Park Tower & 2 other towers. Think homing devices did NOT exist then - thing again. The technology already existed....just not mass produced but BRR- finally got some backing from Mr. M & crew.
Well, the damn thing didn't work so he headed to the towers he was picking up a signal on...he had enough out there that any one them could lead him to a way out.

How much of the above can I prove - ALL OF IT. I have stayed quiet WAY too long. NOW it is time. I have feared for my life if I came forward, but at this stage of my life - I fear NO ONE.

BRR! I have thrown that out for yrs and NO one got it except Georger & Robt...that is when Robt entered the picture...

No I am not nuts Robt - I knew you were a front when you came here. You and other have tried to make it appear that I was messed up....but you can't do that any more...I got the pictures & the mouse and the piece of the plane window & one of you had a real weird mustach - sitting against a wall in a long narrow office....I believe that one was Gilliam. The others seemed younger. One of the went on to own or work at a newspaper in Seattle...had a funny first name - Alava oa Evale like Levan Alan but not Alan....

Now you want to shut me up then you better talk to me. All I ever wanted was the truth.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

It is not now - it was YRS ago I talked about a man in S.Central Florida - in fact before I ever came to the thread.
I have told the story before in the thread and before Vickie came aboard.

Then when Vicke came around the story again was renewed. She expressed no interest in persuing it.

I again spent hours and hours going thru old files I had - but I had clean them out several yrs ago and those pages I tossed. Pages in planners and old telephone bills - I just had too much clutter. As usual my word does not mean diddle squat to anyone around here....I have a remarkable memory - and I had a conversation with the man in Fla who was responsible for the story in a small town News Paper in the deep South part of Fl on a lake.

Since I no longer had the paper files I had to go with my memory...I again recontacted the Orlando Senteniental.

I can tell you part of this was when I first came to the thread - 377 helped me with the research on some of this....I just remembered that. I am getting old and my memory is has become fragmented but pretty damn good for a 74 yr old.

When the head of the competitive thread comes to this thread and makes statements that are derogator regarding posters here - that is VERY inappropriate. Such as his statement below
"Jo is now claiming to know where two known fugitives are"

WELL, YOUNG man I did that LONG LONG before I ever heard of you... some of it in this thread and some before I got here.....

I am not going to retell the story about Mel Wilson for your benefit...it is all in this thread and other places.

I couldn't find the evidence then other than my talking to the man who made the claim who helped her father...but I didn't know it was her father until she came to the thread and by then the information was gone.

The man was who helped her father was no long at the number I had...and since he was elderly at the time I spoke to him - probably deceased. The man who had the newspaper was younger, but the newspaper was defunct as sometimes happens with small town papers.

I no longer had any of the information...other than what my memory stored....I remembered finding the news paper number after the Orlando Sentinel provided me a copy of the article which gave the name of the man...they had picked the story up from a smaller paper...

The man had closed the newpaper, but the number was still going to his house....until all the bills were paid.

He was the one that took several wks to recontact me because he had to get the other mans permission to give me a contact number....then it took several calls to reach the older man....He was very nice and told me the story the man told him...he was very sick and couldn't pay his rent and he needed medical attention.

The kind man made sure he did NOT do without food or shelter and arranged for him to get some help with no questions asked. The man had told him he could NOT apply for help because he was wanted for counterfieting some 20's many yrs ago.

He told me the man died a few short month later and was buried in a paupers grave just out side of town...if I remember correctly he made sure there was a small marker - I do no remember the name the man was living under.

The counterfiet bill charges and that he had escaped - when WHAT's HER FACE came to the thread - it hit me that might be her father...I am so angry over all of this garbage you young punkd throw around that I just emotionally erase the names.

It was NOT something I needed to remember but when the time came that this memory meant something a lot of yrs had gone by. The story originally got my attention because Duane had told me in 1983 when there was an article in the Atlanta New Journal about Vickie's father - Duane had told me he knew the man.

Then after Duane dies in 1995 and I am investigating Cooper low and behold this story about the guy in South Fla shows up. So I had a link between Duane and the man or it would never have met diddle squat to me.

I feel violated by the jerks on the thread who jump to conclusions that JO makes all of this shit up - believe you me I do not have any imagination at all...I lived this damn life and what I write about really happened.

Therefore I am 99% possitive the man was Whats' her faces father.
When someone hurts me - my mind erases their name - I do not know why that happens. It will come back, but for the time being it is just whats her face.

I should know better than to try to help anyone in the younger generation - they think all of us old people are crazy and they have NO respect for us or our minds or our abilities.

I would put a $100 bet on the fact that that man was VICKIES dad - because I KNOW IT WAS.
Duane even knew where the man was - because he had made mention of it. We had gone to south FL for something - my parents lived in Clermont and we had gone down to the southern part of FL and drove back...he made a comment about having known a guy who lived there he used to know. Then I found out that Vickies Dad and Duane were in SAN QUENTIN at the same time.

Then later they both lived in an areas around Missouri that they both lived in.

Mary Jane - Duane's wife even told me about this...she had some pictures of the man's wife and children....but I figured it was about all of that SWINGing STUFF they were into and I didn't want to look the woman up. They had originally met in CA. when Mary Jane and Duane were on the run in 1962 and then they both end up in the east. Then I find out that Melvin was also in San Quentin at the same time Duane was.

It all added up - it didn't take a rocket scientist.

So go get in a corner and squat down and suck you damn thumb...Jo Weber did NOT make this shit up! Jo Weber is a dodo - she can't make shit up.

To do so is just beyond her...she makes mistake but make nothing up.

Lets get something straight here that you obviously have once again taken it upon yourself to scramble the story.

First of all the emails are valid, true, actual, and have said things about someone who probably contacted them to no end which can lead someone to saying the things that have been said.

The alleged Mitchell quote above is an outright lie. Why would Mitchell, a guy I've never met and have not contacted, have bad things to say about me?

Caution, logic bomb falling.....

The emails are not about you! none of this has ANYTHING to do with one Robert Blevins. if you read the post correctly the bottom portion was addressed to Jo, and not Robert Blevins. Mitchell never brought up your name!

Careful who you try and defend when you don't have all the facts. this is a typical pattern with you showing how you can manipulate things by not understanding it in the first place! you were so far off base with the "other bosses" it's ridiculous how you read into things.

Mitchell is a normal human being with faults just like anyone else has. I'm sure he had good reason to say the things he said. I don't have the right to exploit the emails here. go to the source as you often say. I have told you, and Jo that I've read the emails that were sent to me. they are legit, and I stand by the person who received them.

You guys are in complete personal attack mode that is completely out of control. it's a typed version of Jerry Springer live!

Added: I thought after your first failed attempt of contacting Mitchell via US mail you got it right the following time it was delivered? what happened?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

From Bobby: "...Yeah...well in the end here's how it turned out, Jo. You provided the contact info. Bruce Smith used it to interview Mitchell. When Bruce got done, Mitchell (like other witnesses he has interviewed in the Cooper case) wanted nothing more to do with anything Cooper. It's part of the reason we dropped his site 'Mountain News' from recommended resources on the Cooper case. He trashes half the people he interviews, and makes them useless as witnesses in the case any further. This is a BAD THING..."

For the 900 or so people who will read this statement in the next week or two, let me clarify, and state what I know to be the truth.

1. In November I asked Vicki to send Bill my contact information. She did.

2. Bill called me in December, left a message with his phone number and I called him back.

3. We had a wonderful chat for about 45 minutes, and agreed to meet the following week for a beer and to continue the conversation.

4. I wrote up a draft of the interview and sent it to Vicki to send to Bill because I didn't have Bill's email address.

5. I didn't hear back from Bill, so I posted it on the Mountain News and on Shutter's site.

6. Bill called me two days later and left another message, this time saying that he didn't want to meet with me, didn't want me to contact him, and wanted nothing more to do with anyone from the DB Cooper case.

7. He stated clearly that his turn-around was due to receiving a nasty email from Jo, and he wanted no more of that kind of interaction, so he shut down everything.

8. I have not contacted Bill since then, and have refused numerous calls for his contact information.

THis is the specific problem:

YOU wrote a draft:

"4. I wrote up a draft of the interview and sent it to Vicki to send to Bill because I didn't have Bill's email address.

5. I didn't hear back from Bill, so I posted it on the Mountain News and on Shutter's site. "

You couldn't wait to have him sign off on it!

YOU ARE A SMUT WRITER & YOU WILL NEVER BE ANY MORE...YOU PUBLISHED YOUR ARTICLE WITHOUT ANYONE SIGNING OFF ON IT...NOR IT BEING DISCUSSED.

I HAVE BEEN YOUR VICTIM MORE THAN ONE TIME - I KNOW HOW YOU ADD DISCUSTING WORDS & YOUR SICK OPINIONS. THIS IS WHY TINA NOR HER FAMILY WILL TALK TO YOU.

THINK ABOUT THE SICK THINGS YOU CONTINUALLY REPEAT OVER & OVER IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THEM & about me.

:([:/]PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN PRISON...THERE IS A LIMITATION TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH - AND IT IS CALLED SLANDER.

:|YOU MADE COSSEY MAD with your persistent phone calls & SHOWED UP ON IS DOOR UNANNOUNCED! Didn't you?

YOU WERE GRIPPING ABOUT HIS NOT GIVING YOU AN INTERVIEW right here in this thread AND KNOWING YOU PAST ACTIONS - did you show up on his door unnanouced?

You seemingly never have any money, but right after his death you were there every day hasseling the authorities.

Who financed that!

BruceSmith

Kissy-Kissy?

Sounds like an interesting guy. Tell us more....

BEHIND THAT BABY FACE & SMIRK HIDES A VERY VERY DANGEROUS PERSON - A VERY SICK PERSON.

TELL THESE NICE PEOPLE WHY YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO N.Y. TO LIVE!

TELL THEM WHY YOU CANNOT GO NEAR TINA OR HER FAMILY - TELL THEM HOW RUDE YOU WERE & THE VULGAR LUSTING REMARKS YOU MADE.

BruceSmith

7. He stated clearly that his turn-around was due to receiving a nasty email from Jo, and he wanted no more of that kind of interaction, so he shut down everything.

Your words not his words....he did not expect a guy to guy conversation to be reported in such a derogatory way.

He is not a person who would demean anyone....he was always very kind. You published what you said WITHOUT his signing off of what was being written. HE had NOT been WARNED about your tactics & the vulgar things you had reported about Tina...had he known that - I doubt he would have agreed to an interview.

He thought you were a legitimate newpaper writer - he was unaware of your reputation.

Jo,

Stop presenting your wacky pyramid tri-tower Cooper radio nav guidance system as fact. It is pure fantasy.

You have Z E R O proof that it existed.

You lose sooooo much credibility when you claim that you can prove it existed and was used.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

Stop presenting your wacky pyramid tri-tower Cooper radio nav guidance system as fact. It is pure fantasy.

You have Z E R O proof that it existed.

You lose sooooo much credibility when you claim that you can prove it existed and was used.

Well, Duane had an apparatus that was able to tap into phone lines, but I do not know how or why he needed such a thing....I saw it and the told me what it was, but I never knew if he used it. That thing was in his van and he told me to never touch it.

BruceSmith

4. I wrote up a draft of the interview and sent it to Vicki to send to Bill because I didn't have Bill's email address.

5. I didn't hear back from Bill, so I posted it on the Mountain News and on Shutter's site.

SO YOU ADMIT YOU POSTED YOUR PIECE WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM BILL!

YOU ARE A WEASEL, A RAT AND ANY DISPICABLE NAME I CAN FIND TO CALL YOU. YOU SHUT DOWN EVERY INDIVIDUAL YOU INTERVIEW.

Jo,

The evidentiary distance between Duane's "uncanny knowledge of communication systems" and proof of the tri-tower jumper radio-nav system is IMMENSE.

Stop presenting your wishful thinking and wild speculation as fact. It makes every alleged fact you present highly suspect.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"...SO YOU ADMIT YOU POSTED YOUR PIECE WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM BILL!..."

Yup. You betcha.

It's called journalism, Jo. As I have posted here many times, I am a journalist and when you talk with me or send emails, you are communicating with a journalist. That means everything you tell me is useable in a piece of journalism.

That is why I identify myself at the beginning of every interview, and carry credentials and wear a laminate.

If you would like to talk with me off-the record, you have to indicate that, and afterwards I will let you know if I want to talk with you under those circumstances.

Typically, though, I do send drafts of my writing to the people involved for them to edit for accuracy, or to let me know if anything is too hotsy-totsy for them to live with.

If something I have written is shown to be inaccurate, I will change it. With the stuff that makes people uncomfortable I will explore other options, but that road is very steep and rarely taken.

When I posted Bill's piece I invoked the legal term, "silence implies consent." Not sure of the actual Latin term.

Just Googled it: Qui tacet consentiret

"...YOU ARE A WEASEL, A RAT AND ANY DISPICABLE NAME I CAN FIND TO CALL YOU. YOU SHUT DOWN EVERY INDIVIDUAL YOU INTERVIEW...."

Jo, you have to realize that I am not like you. I am not here for the same reasons as you are.

I am here for my professional pursuits, and you appear to be on a personal quest.

For those reason, I believe, you are treated much differently here than I am. You can bash anyone you like, for as long as you like, in any manner that you choose.

I have a different standard of conduct that others expect me to uphold. Those metrics are often viewed subjectively by others, which is why I have been placed on ice from time-to-time. Yet, you haven't despite wishing me bodily harm and charging me with murders, stalking, and other crimes.

Funny, in a lot of ways you remind me of Sister Augustine in 7th grade. She loathed me. She used to say I was "as bold as a brass monkey." Not sure what that means, but it certainly was her way of saying, "cut that shit out."

"...YOU MADE COSSEY MAD with your persistent phone calls & SHOWED UP ON IS DOOR UNANNOUNCED! Didn't you..."

1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist.

Lastly, the Bigger Question is, don't you want to know why Coss sent his chutes to the wrong airfield?

And the related Biggest Question is, why didn't anyone ask him that before, such as the FBI????

Don't you want to know the answers to these kinds of questions?

Anyone?

Can I get an Amen!

No one was interested in the part of the plane window you had.

Sluggo tried to throw away the fragment of the cord in the knife, but I retrived it with tweezers and put it back in the knife.

The Mouse - no one believes how you acquired the Mouse or its significance.

No one wants to believe 'others' where involved.

Jack (Jacqium) is deceased. He tried to contact me in 2001, but I didn't know his real name - now I do.

He tried to tell his story to another person to obtain immunitiy for himself, but NO on heard him & the state refused.

Georger who is actually Jerry Warren is so obcessed with protecting himself and Kissy Kissy he will never relent...that man is a bastard!

Kissy Kissy sent you guys to protect Kennedy, but he knew if you went armed you would get blamed. but he had hoped it would stop what they had planned.

Not sure where this other guy comes in but he keeps claiming there was NO house...but I saw the house with you and with Mr. H. The FAZIO's verified it.

Tosaw died without revealing what he told your brother...he knew where you learned to jump for about 6wks.

Your brother in-law is deceased and knew the truth...as he and Tosaw shared your past.

Sis is gone and she tried to tell me how to find the truth....because your mother's god child married Gilliam.

Gilliam is also deceased and so is his wife..who was your mom's God child so no help there & the family is keeping their mouth shut...until I am gone and maybe forever.

Mrs Geestman is afraid and to old to come forward - so she just went poof - do you blame her? Especially after what that writer did.

Tommy just went POOF, but he threatened me before he did.

Your friend Ed died the yr before you did.

The 20 you left I didn't understand what it meant.

I didn't find the wallet - the guy who bought the car denied there was anything in it - and didn't bring it to me until 2 wks later.

Several yrs later he offered to sell the car back to me and he was unaware that the randsom was in 20's so he claimed.

He hung up on me when I told him the ransom was in 20's

No one believes me about that darn CB other than the guy who worked on it & then he died. You had that other piece inside of the glove box and told me never ever to touch it.

I probably ditched it after you died or you sold it when you sold the system in the van.

Mary Jane died....she told me lots of things - but who believes an alcholic.

Her daughter told me you were Cooper and she knew it - but she OD'ed shortly after that. She kept some of your things and took them to Eugene with her but they got lost when she moved back....she OD'd shortly after that...She told me she gave you the tie clip.

The tie clip is as plain as day in the picture, but "they" keep claiming it is a flaw on the pic, but the enlargements show the gold and the same clip they found on a tie on the plane.

You step son didn't know, but he felt you were Cooper...but, his instability has hindered him and I do not know if he is alive or not...he was pretty messsed up.
He married a really nice woman and they have a wonderful family.
You would be very proud of him.

You sure gave a lot of people some bad memories.:|

The pictures are all I have & they won't prove anything - just that you knew those damn guys...& you made a trip to the N.W. with them.

The pictures you made of the place you guys went - that doesn't mean anything.

Your buddy from Air American (Paperlegs) is deceased & he evidently didn't tell his wife about the package you left in 1979.

Some of the quys claim there was NO house...but we know there was - if it wasn't a house it was an office made to look like a house....or the FBI took me to the place the money was really found at. Not the place they have publicized. Right now I wish I was well enough to go back but the only was I could do that would be by RV so I could lie down.

I was there with Mr. H so I know it did exist & it was the same as when I was there with you in 1971....I guess it could have been a business office that looked like a house but there was a building there & now they say there was never a building there.

The place you took me & the place the crew took me was the same place, and now they are claiming there was no building there near the river..

Your friend in WA who worked in the building or with the New Paper tried to contact me - but I didn't know it was him...now I think he has deceased of throat cancer.

The other guy who kept the caddies in a ware house - he is gone and if he is alive he will not say one word...I wishe he would contact me if he is still alive. No one would believe the real story any way.

That damn Bill will never admit to an;ything and I do not know if he was part of it or just plain old CHicago mafia.

I have fought this battle for 20 yrs and I am awfully tired - and I do not have much time left.

I gave it 100%, but I haven't got the time or the energy or the money to finish this.

That safe deposite box in KS I never could locate that...I know you left some insigificant things in it, but I do not know what.

I have been contacted by ever con in the country.

Your 2 stepsons have never come froward but I do not know how much they knew...they were stationed in WA at that time.

I know you & MJ went out there in 1969 or 1970 and you got stopped supposedly for drinking (all three names were on the record), but that doesn't prove shit. Evidently it was just a stop & the more sober one drove home.

I know and have told about all the things you told me and showed me and that doesn't me shit.

The tower that was gone up above Heisson and the window you went thru to get some food and socks and to warm up. The owners told me about that in 2010.

I told them that Mildred Park was the same Mildred I met in FL & that she had remarried. Her husband was investigated as being Cooper. I know who the woman was in the picture that was in the book.

I told them about the woman in Biggs and her nephew who was a jumper - didn't mean shit. Both of them are deceased.

I tried to tell them she was related to the guys with the air stip below Ariel, but it didn't mean shit. the Farguers.

I told them about the unusual equipment in the car - and that doesn't mean shit.

I told them about Bernie & the locator system he designed in the service and how others stole his invention - at least he got something out of it...per what you told me.

I tried to tell them about BBR being the one who helped you - but no proof of it.

I told them about the guy at the tower who signaled you & got suspened & then got his job back.
NO one believes anything.

I told them about your connections to AWARE and CAT but that doesnt mean anything to the smart asses who think all of that infomation was not available until after 1971.

I told them about Meire & his sister, & Vegas but they don't get that either.

I told them about Jeanne being a designer for show girls in the past but they don't get that one either. Jeanie was Meire's sister.

I told about the connnetion to Hughes thru these guys, but they don't get that one either.

I told them about your and MJ's 3 wk stent working the planes in CA for a delivery service and then cleaning up the planes -the don't believe anything

The note you sent to the RENO Paper with your army and navy written in Code...they dont' beleive that one either.

They don't believe you worked with Paperlegs for Air America doing some dirty work for a few month to get start over money.

AWARE and CAT were the best connections but they don't care.

CAT and AWARE was used to build the air strips and the jump strips but they don't care. These guys were connected to you parents and your family...but none of you family knew you used that knowledge for other things.

I told them about Bernie - but they don't understand the connection to Meire.

All of that has been covered up for yrs and the US will never allow the secrets to be told.

I have MOUSE and the pic and the knife - but, I think I will just bury them with you in an undisclosed location - somewhere NO ONE will ever look.

My life had been threatened more than once and Cossie got killed because they thought he knew something or because he just didn't want to talk....I want to at least see his murderer go to prison - but he will get away scot free! Cossie was nice to me & so was Ralph - he tired to help Jac but, he could only do so much.

I guess I should find out where he is buried or where his family is & send MOUSE to them - his kids or grand kids might get a kick out of that.

The entire thing has been a white wash from get go.

HOW the HELL did you get involved in all of this shit.

I knew you were an excon & no one hired excons for the kind of work we did nor did they make the kind of money we made.

WELL, the guys who were not so clean who aided you sure as hell must have been pretty damn proud of you....you kept the secrets - but I am the one who ran them underground...but I wasn't supposed to know.

You do know they tried to get rid of me and they threatened me several times....but it is just my word...no one believe a damn thing I have told them.

Well, Duane I am very very tired and I just can't keep on - I just wish you had been more specific with me....but it is what it is. Hopefully some of those who do know the truth will come to see me so I can die with a clear conscience and know that all of this has not been for nothing.

Jerry the one in WA & his brother told me they were trying to get recognition for you guys but Jerry died and the brother really doesn't have the pull to do so - he also may now be ceceased.

I love you & I aways will, but I hate that you told me your story - it has destroyed 20 yrs of my life that might have been more productive.

NOW I am old & worn out & I am very very tired....regardless of what you were I did love you - you were the love of my life...you treated me like I was a princess & I guess in your eyes I was....you had never been around anyone like me....and you also where the love of my life.

I had never been treated like I was a precious gift...my life had been full of emotional & physical abuse until I met you - you treated me like a china doll & I miss you so much & that smile you always gave me...

Nothing ever got you down - even in the rought time you never let me know how hard it was...

I will love you till the end of time & I know I was the love of your life and that I am why you walked away from a life of crime, but you were also the love of my life - because NO one had ever treated me with the tenderness and the love you gave to me.

Our relationship was never about sex - we were both lousey at that - it was about REAL & genuine love & giving & being there for each other.

I have only one regret - I wish you had kept you damn secret a secret & maybe the last 20 yrs of my life could have been spent doing the things that were important - now it is too late - I am used up & very tired, but I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

The song you used to sing to me was from your heart - just because of the way you treated me & the way you shielded me. Maybe knowing your past makes the love you had for me even more important.

I have mixed feeling about it. NOW I am old & tired & do not know what is going to happen to me - I am lone & no one would ever want an old crippled lady with all of this emotiona baggage.

Those CREEPS out of Ft Lauderdale didn't have to try to kill me! That is the part that hurts & the pain I wlll live with for the rest of my life.

You'll never now How much I love you if you don't now!

BruceSmith

[:ob]1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

2. When I showed up unannounced at his house, he was already dead. I didn't think it would be a problem. Again, I was acting as a journalist.
[:/]
!

I had to capture that post.

:oSo you did show up at his house unannounce...go back and read that!
YOU screwed up. YOU showed up at his house UNANNOUNCED - before anyone knew he was dead. duhh - i KNEW WHERE WERE STUPID!

:o

I knew from the prior postings that you were going to POP IN on Cossey & COSSEY was not happy about that!

I knew what Cossey's reaction would have been...and I know what a bully you are....If Cossey asked you to leave and you persisted he was a spark plug and he would have taken a swing at you. It was an accident but you ran because you knew you would be blamed. That makes you an accessor to his death....did you check to see if he was just knocked out or did you check to see if he had a plus?

Copied and pasted this REAL quick so you can't go back and change it!
YOU FINALLY SCREWED yourself!

NOW the athorities will get a COPY of that post!

Bruce you cannot use anything I state in this thread - if you do you are infringing on my copywrite....

Seems like you use thing in twisted ways and you may be writing from behind prison walls very soon....for something beside your infringments.

MY story is my story and not something for you to TWIST or distort.
YOU can NEVER use anything about me without my written permission in a book...and I have never gave you permission to do so....

YOU conceptions are warped! MY copy rights are legal - check with my attorney in Atlanta, Georgia.

You write one word about me I do not approve you go to court and to jail if it is slanderous and not approved my my attorney.

You showed up on Cossey's door and he was already dead....duh! That does NOT make much sense. Seems like you are putting yourself on his doorstep before he died.

skyjack71

Bruce you cannot use anything I state in this thread - if you do you are infringing on my copywrite....

Seems like you use thing in twisted ways and you may be writing from behind prison walls very soon....for something beside your infringments.

MY story is my story and not something for you to TWIST or distort.
YOU can NEVER use anything about me without my written permission in a book...and I have never gave you permission to do so....

YOU conceptions are warped! MY copy rights are legal - check with my attorney in Atlanta, Georgia.

You write one word about me I do not approve you go to court and to jail if it is slanderous and not approved my my attorney.

Hi Jo,
It doesn't sound like your attorney explained "Fair Use" to you. Bruce Smith is entitled to use much of what you post here to offer an opinion or commentary. Because you present yourself as a public figure by continually posting on this forum, Bruce Smith can say many things about you and you will not have any legal recourse.

On the other hand, if I were you, I would just let Bruce interview you. Judging from his track record, you would never have to speak to him again ;)

BruceSmith

"...YOU MADE COSSEY MAD with your persistent phone calls & SHOWED UP ON IS DOOR UNANNOUNCED! Didn't you..."

1. When Cossey hung up on me, I had just asked him why he had sent his parachutes to Boeing Field and not Sea-Tac. I can't state for a fact WHY Coss hung up, but it may have been because he didn't want to answer such a probing question.

Lastly, the Bigger Question is, don't you want to know why Coss sent his chutes to the wrong airfield?

And the related Biggest Question is, why didn't anyone ask him that before, such as the FBI????

Don't you want to know the answers to these kinds of questions?

Anyone?

Can I get an Amen!

Amen!

Is Jo a public figure?

If Jo is a public figure she can not dictate who can say what about her.

If she is deemed a private citizen, she has a right to privacy that can only be breached by her consent.

So, if Jo posts 1,000 words a day for years about her life with Duane Weber in a public forum, does that make her a public figure?

I say "Yes."

Especially since what she is writing about is her husband's alleged confession to committing a major felony, and one that has attracted a lot of public attention, including being the topic of the most popular chat room at the DZ, numerous movies, TV segments, and is an established cultural icon.

In fact, she has appeared in some of those documentaries, reportedly (by her!).