47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...YOU trashed Tina & wrote false opinionated & insensitive things about her & her family..."

I think Tina got mind-fucked by individuals associated with the Norjak investigation. Yeah, I can't prove it, yet, but I'm working on it.

I am deeply concerned for Tina's welfare, which is why I have spoken and written about this aspect of the case. It is very serious.

Do you feel uncomfortable with this discussion? If so, why?

Do you really believe that Tina is the victim of media-induced PTSD? Peksy reporters always make Big Girls cry? Is that what happened?

Assholes with microphones took down a smart, savvy woman that kept 305 airborne and safe? Rataczak calls her the "brains of the outfit" and "one in a million." What kind of Hollywood jerk makes a girl like that curl up into a ball and send her off to the Lutheran Health and Home in Gresham?

What kind of FBI brother-in-law lets that happen?

Do you think if MY sister was Tina that I would let any media punk spoil her day? No way in hell. He'd be a statistic before the sun went down.

What's your next question, lady?

Bruce wrote

Mrs Cooper can be as bitchy in person as she is here as I witnessed in her dressing down of two waiters. But she also has a lot of pluck. However, she is the World's Worst Driver and even though she drove for only two blocks to the restaurant in Vancouver I thought we were gonna get crunched in about two traffic accidents. (There and Back!) Hence, we switched cars and I drove the rest of the day.

So you aint buying the govt conspiracy setup explanation for Jo's car crash in FL?;)

Bruce wrote***Speaking of asses, I have the distinct feeling that Amazon would like to kick mine out a door at 14,000 feet. I assume she also imagines me wearing a parachute, too, whereas Orange 1, well, let's just say I'm not sure she envisions me wearing much more than a "T" shirt and jeans.

Nevertheless, I know that 377 will be right behind me going into a tuck to exceed terminal velocity and hand me his reserve chute.

Yup, I wouldnt let a good investigative journalist bounce, too few left.

Amazon wouldnt throw you out chuteless, she isnt THAT cruel. She'd give you one of these canopies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gV7QO1ZKzI

You are right 377.. I think a good First Jump course with a nice static line jump to follow would be the way to go for a student like Bruce... kinda like this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebre61TRlRo

Cool video Amazon. Never saw first jump static liners thrown from a Twin Beech.

Made me nostalgic for my orange and white C-9. Damn they descend fast. No point flaring. Just man (or woman) up and impact/PLF.

The instructor's mantra at the very end: ... "And always watch the horizon" was something I have always ignored. I look at the ground. I've never biffed a landing. I don't think you get nearly as much altitude info looking at the horizon as you do by looking at the ground rushing up. I take distance/altitude cues from weeds, stones, grass blades etc. Can't see them if you are gazing at the horizon.

So do you think Eng will loan us a black helicopter for Bruce's first jump?
We can borrow that Cossey packed rig that the museum bought from Norman. No need to complicate things with a reserve. Hell, let's do it at night over Ariel.

I've got some Vicodin left over from a root canal. We will get Bruce numbed up and feeling fine. The jump will be a piece of cake. You'll have to rig the S/L Amazon. I've never been through jump master training. I'll fly the helo. Never done that but I fly RC helicopters so it shouldn't be a problem. Bring your rig just in case.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Made me nostalgic for my orange and white C-9. Damn they descend fast. No point flaring. Just man (or woman) up and impact/PLF.

The instructor's mantra at the very end: ... "And always watch the horizon" was something I have always ignored. I look at the ground. I've never biffed a landing. I don't think you get nearly as much altitude info looking at the horizon as you do by looking at the ground rushing up. I take distance/altitude cues from weeds, stones, grass blades etc. Can't see them if you are gazing at the horizon.

We can borrow that Cossey packed rig that the museum bought from Norman. No need to complicate things with a reserve. Hell, let's do it at night over Ariel.

I've got some Vicodin left over from a root canal. We will get Bruce numbed up and feeling fine. The jump will be a piece of cake. You'll have to rig the S/L Amazon. I've never been through jump master training.

I have a C-9.. and a complete static line rig with the brand new never used D-bag. I would have to get the belly wart repacked.. it is a 24' OD Green with a pilot chute..packs up REAL tight like. I have used it as my reserve on several water jumps into Lake MacGregor over at Lost Prairie :)

I can spot it.. I could even throw the Wind Drift Indicator.. I think I have a roll of the 12" yellow crepe around in a box somewhere. I spotted my last MC1-1 at the Green Meet in 2004... got 2nd place I was only 20 ft from a dead center. The winner beat me by 5 ft... 1/3 my age and weighed about a buck twenty.

Jo,

Stop fearing a forum shutdown. As long as there are a few participants who are courteous Q keeps order with suspensions and bans.

Bruce won't get it shut down. Neither will Galen. So relax. It will outlive you and maybe even me.

This forum does not matter to the FBI. It's not something they care about any longer.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo,

This forum does not matter to the FBI. It's not something they care about any longer.

DARN!

By the way 1st good post I have seen from Blevins in a long time. That is until the end and then he goes off into his rut, but what he said about Tina was probably the closest to being the truth than anything anyone else has written.

His evaluation of what Bruce wrote about Tina was well done
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"that it can't be viewed by anyone with a smartphone, schools, libraries, it's disallowed from Google searches, search engine spiders, networks, the Wayback at Internet Archive, and God knows what else. Nice try on the 'fair and public discussion site on Cooper'. LOL. Must be fun preaching to each other without the public seeing a damn thing. Or maybe not."

Once again you are wrong Robert. The forum is running on a free web server, so it won't be that searchable. you know this I'm sure. it's easy to spot. there is no .com. that's why it's not searchable.

The forum is not based, or set up for millions of viewers. it's set up to have discussions about Cooper. I don't see that here? I'm not looking for view counts. I would guess a large portion of views on this site are from the jumpers. Cooper is not that big a deal to millions of public viewers. if you ever noticed on the comments of many articles you will see people are pissed off the FBI is wasting money on the case. most don't give to craps about Cooper. that's your public opinion! if nobody makes a post for a day or so, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Things you don't reply on are the reasons why a proxy blocker is on there in the first place, or the fact of me telling people until a better mod is found the blocker stays on due to spammers. personally, I don't think anyone
is drinking the Kool-aid you are trying to serve.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Blevins - great job on your post about Tina. It is time for us to stop letting individuals like Bruce say demeaning things about Tina and others. THERE is no need in his stating his sick opinions about her.

I will say this you interviewed a lot of people but NOT once did you demean anyone - you got out of sorts with Geestman, but from the clip I saw it was apparent he either was not feeling too well or had been tipping the bottle.

Why Bruce continues to use the MF words when referring to Tina - is sickening. How would he feel if Tina had been his sister?

You are perfectly correct - the girl that could not go to college and they wanted to travel and meet people and perhaps marry a pilot = The card Tina drew definitely made an impression on her life.
I wish Cooper had kept Florence as I think she was a little more able to handle the stress...

Tina did well - and I sure would not have wanted to have been in her shoes that night.

Robert says: You don't know that. And you said you can't prove it anyway. The more likely answer is she went into the airline hostess business as a career, and ended up having the shit frightened out of her at 10,000 feet while the other stews were allowed to leave.

After Bruce declares his concern he can't leave it at that - he then makes a sick statement.

Yea Robert, Bruce accosted Tina in way you nor o never would. Then they arrange to take the stalking pictures.
and you are right that is cruel and childish

Tina had to do something with her life and she was always a very religous person and a quiet 0ne at that. As for Tina being patienct - I disareeg with that . She worked there & live off campus in her own appartment.

She wanted to near her sister and this the job she found. She was exploring her feelings about what she wanted to do later in her life . I know why she chose that genre. By helping others she could help herself.

Robert says: If Tina is a victim of PTSD, it was probably from the hijacking itself. The threat of getting blown up will do that, along with having to do all the legwork such as dragging in the money and chutes, and believing you might be forced to jump from a jet at night. Don't blame it on reporters.

Let the lower statement stand:
Hopefully he will go see her again and just hand he some flowers and a note and walk away. Leave you concact number and maybe if you get lucky and you will her a home number. YOU look down and say I am sorry. Pause be for you trun and walk away. She may not say anthing the, but I can bet you would get a nice simple note from her .

Word to the wise - leave Galen Cook home - she will hate who ever did those pic more and more.

Yes, they went way to far and it was totally in appropriate.....Leave candy or flowers and you phone number with I 'm Sorry for intruding in to you life - Please for give me! Then look her straight in the eyes and walk away.

skyjack71

Blevins - great job on your post about Tina. It is time for us to stop letting individuals like Bruce say demeaning things about Tina and others. THERE is no need in his stating his sick opinions about her.

I will say this you interviewed a lot of people but NOT once did you demean anyone - you got out of sorts with Geestman, but from the clip I saw it was apparent he either was not feeling too well or had been tipping the bottle.

Why Bruce continues to use the MF words when referring to Tina - is sickening. How would he feel if Tina had been his sister?

You are perfectly correct - the girl that could not go to college and they wanted to travel and meet people and perhaps marry a pilot = The card Tina drew definitely made an impression on her life.
I wish Cooper had kept Florence as I think she was a little more able to handle the stress...

Tina did well - and I sure would not have wanted to have been in her shoes that night.

Robert says: You don't know that. And you said you can't prove it anyway. The more likely answer is she went into the airline hostess business as a career, and ended up having the shit frightened out of her at 10,000 feet while the other stews were allowed to leave.

After Bruce declares his concern he can't leave it at that - he then makes a sick statement.

Yea Robert, Bruce accosted Tina in way you nor o never would. Then they arrange to take the stalking pictures.
and you are right that is cruel and childish

Tina had to do something with her life and she was always a very religous person and a quiet 0ne at that. As for Tina being patienct - I disareeg with that . She worked there & live off campus in her own appartment.

She wanted to near her sister and this the job she found. She was exploring her feelings about what she wanted to do later in her life . I know why she chose that genre. By helping others she could help herself.

Robert says: If Tina is a victim of PTSD, it was probably from the hijacking itself. The threat of getting blown up will do that, along with having to do all the legwork such as dragging in the money and chutes, and believing you might be forced to jump from a jet at night. Don't blame it on reporters.

Let the lower statement stand:
Hopefully he will go see her again and just hand he some flowers and a note and walk away. Leave you concact number and maybe if you get lucky and you will her a home number. YOU look down and say I am sorry. Pause be for you trun and walk away. She may not say anthing the, but I can bet you would get a nice simple note from her .

Word to the wise - leave Galen Cook home - she will hate who ever did those pic more and more.

Yes, they went way to far and it was totally in appropriate.....Leave candy or flowers and you phone number with I 'm Sorry for intruding in to you life - Please for give me! Then look her straight in the eyes and walk away.

... and of course if it should turn out neither you or Blevins knows what in hell you are talking about with regard to Tina Mucklow, well then ... it wouldnt be the first time ... and you are both full of crap!

B|

Hold up Bruce, I never said I believed LD was Cooper. I actually said the opposite, that I did not think LD was Cooper. I did say that I believed Marla's story - that she had memories and she told the truth about the memories. This is based largely on her passing the polygraph as I doubt she has the ability to manipulate such a test. If it turns out that her passing the polygraph is false information, then yes, I would be more skeptical of her story.

If this case is ever solved it will be because someone with this kind of information comes forward. Marla did that. Turns out she was likely wrong. But she's not alone in that is she?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Hold up Bruce, I never said I believed LD was Cooper. I actually said the opposite, that I did not think LD was Cooper. I did say that I believed Marla's story - that she had memories and she told the truth about the memories. This is based largely on her passing the polygraph as I doubt she has the ability to manipulate such a test. If it turns out that her passing the polygraph is false information, then yes, I would be more skeptical of her story.

If this case is ever solved it will be because someone with this kind of information comes forward. Marla did that. Turns out she was likely wrong. But she's not alone in that is she?

I absolutely agree with that!

Everyone with a suspect -- Marla, Sailshaw, the Foremans, Jo, Blevins -- each sincerely believes theirs is the true DB Cooper. Maybe one of them is correct, maybe not. But, I believe they are sincere and I'm glad they all came forward.

... and of course if it should turn out neither you or Blevins knows what in hell you are talking about with regard to Tina Mucklow, well then ... it wouldnt be the first time ... and you are both full of crap!

B|

Georger - I truely hope she was never damaged emotionally, but being realistic she had to have problems afterwards.

Not many people are able to experience something that tramatic and not be effected. She spent a few yrs trying to find herself after a failed marriage.

The emotional problems caused by not only the incident but by the media did affect her life as they would anyone else. It has been difficult for me & I wasn't on the plane.

Frankly - what she has done & how she has handle her life since the incident is remarkable. She felt the need to help others overcome problems & this became the foundation of her life. The experience caused her to come to the realization of her purpose on this earth. Are you going to deny that you never find a purpose for your life? Your children, your wife or your work.

Her purpose came to be - helping others, but she was not sure how to direct that purpose. As the yrs followed she realized being nun was not the answer and she then went into the private sector doing what she loved to do - helping others to overcome their problems.

She became what she was intended to become - someone who extends a guiding hand and a voice of comfort. She has indeed put the memories in the back of her mind -and even her memories like mine regarding my life - often become scrambled.

That is natural - the carton of eggs is dropped and you make scramble eggs, or a cakes or pancakes. You take what is dealt to you and do the very best you can do.
The most important thing - is not harming those in your way and to always be kind.

When one has been there themselve guiding others down the path becomes natural. The only shield one has - is to stay off the main road and hope you can keep a low profile. This is how Tina has had to live her life for 42 yrs. She quickly learned during those first few yrs after the crime - this is NOT funny - this is scary...she went into a marriage and it failed. Cooper probably did NOT have anything to do with that. It was after the divorce that she sought solace and wanted to feel protected.

This is my own feelings & I believe very close to the truth. She is a viabriant and intelligent and spiritual person, with a deep respect for the poor, the emotionally ill and anyone in need.

She demonstrated that while she sat on the plane with Cooper - can anyone even imagine her thoughts, fears and the weight she carried on her soul and in her heart. What she might or might not do - other lives depended on her being right.

She knows that what she does might someday save a life or make that life better.

If she has to tell a little white lie to sugar coat the truth - I would never put that beyond her. NO she is not a nun - her heart is good and I really hope I get to meet her someday....and NOT to talk about Cooper. She has a story to tell and I hope that some day she tells that story - a story about overcoming obstacles in our lives.

skyjack71

B|

Georger - I truely hope she was never damaged emotionally, but being realistic she had to have had problems afterwards.

Not many people are able to experience something that tramatic and not be effected. She spent a few yrs trying to find her self after a failed marriage.

The emotional problems cause by not only the incident but by the media did affect her life as they would anyone else.

Frankly - I could never have done what she has done & how she has handle her life since the incident. She felt the need to help other overcome problems & this became the foundation of her life. The experience caused her to come to the realization of her purpose on this earth. Are you going to deny that you never had to see a purpose for your life?

Her purpose came to be - helping others, but she was not sure how to direct that purpose. As the yr followed she realize being nun was not the answer and she then went into the private sector doing what she loved to do - helping other to overcome their problems.

She became what she was intended to become - some one who extends a guiding hand and a voice of comfort. She has indeed put the memories in the back of her mind -and even her memories like mine regarding my life - often become scrambled.

That is natural - the carton of eggs is dropped and you make scramble eggs, or a cakes or pancakes. You take what is dealt to you and do the very best you can do.
The most important thing - is not harming those in your way and to always be kind.

When one has been there themselves trying to guide others down the path became natural. The only shield one has - is to stay off the main road and hope you can keep a low profile. This is how Tina has had to live her life for 42 yrs. She quickly learned during those first few yrs after the crime - this is NOT funny - this is scary...she went into a marriage and it failed. Cooper probably did NOT have anything to do with that. It was after the divorce that she sought solace and wanted to feel protected.

This is my own feelings and what I assume to be very close to the truth. She is viabrant and intelligent and spiritual person, with a deep respect for the poor, the emotionally ill and anyone in need.

She knows that what she does might someday save a life or make that life better.
If she has to tell a little white lie to sugar coat the truth - I would never put that beyond her. NO she is not a nun - her heart is good and I really hope I get to meet her someday....and NOT to talk about Cooper. She has a story to tell and I hope that some day she tells that story - a story about overcoming obstacles in our lives.

Pending some kind of definitive statement from Tina herself on
these issues ... everything else is jumping to conclusions based
on 'who knows what'!

Lots of people seem to have 'opinions' about Tina Mucklow. How
much is fact vrs myth, I do not know. But it could be totally
different than people with opinions are saying. I know Smokin99
has some pretty strong opinions about this. And Smokin99 is far
more rational about this, always looks for facts, etc.

The underlying fact is neither Tina nor her family have ever
issued any actual statements on this matter - except to leave
us alone!

Blevins wrote

Lots of people seem to have 'opinions' about Tina Mucklow. How
much is fact vrs myth, I do not know. But it could be totally
different than people with opinions are saying.

So very true, but I kinda like the Saint Tina picture that Jo paints. Don't mess things up with any contrary facts. Let the girl wear her halo.

Amazon

***Bruce wrote

Mrs Cooper can be as bitchy in person as she is here as I witnessed in her dressing down of two waiters. But she also has a lot of pluck. However, she is the World's Worst Driver and even though she drove for only two blocks to the restaurant in Vancouver I thought we were gonna get crunched in about two traffic accidents. (There and Back!) Hence, we switched cars and I drove the rest of the day.

So you aint buying the govt conspiracy setup explanation for Jo's car crash in FL?;)

Bruce wrote***Speaking of asses, I have the distinct feeling that Amazon would like to kick mine out a door at 14,000 feet. I assume she also imagines me wearing a parachute, too, whereas Orange 1, well, let's just say I'm not sure she envisions me wearing much more than a "T" shirt and jeans.

Nevertheless, I know that 377 will be right behind me going into a tuck to exceed terminal velocity and hand me his reserve chute.

Yup, I wouldnt let a good investigative journalist bounce, too few left.

Amazon wouldnt throw you out chuteless, she isnt THAT cruel. She'd give you one of these canopies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gV7QO1ZKzI

You are right 377.. I think a good First Jump course with a nice static line jump to follow would be the way to go for a student like Bruce... kinda like this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebre61TRlRo

This is why I'm reluctant to jump out of airplanes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxPuk0JefA

I've got some Vicodin left over from a root canal. We will get Bruce numbed up and feeling fine. The jump will be a piece of cake. You'll have to rig the S/L Amazon. I've never been through jump master training. I'll fly the helo. Never done that but I fly RC helicopters so it shouldn't be a problem. Bring your rig just in case.

I don't think I'd need any drugs, 377, as long as Amazona is there to escort me out the door.

But, am I missing something? I didn't see any Dutch women. Were they on another flight?

Just askin'.

"... As for Tina being patienct - I disareeg with that . She worked there & live off campus in her own appartment...."

That's a little garbbled, Mrs. Cooper, but I believe you are talking about Tina's stay in Gresham, Oregon.

The staff at the former Lutheran Health and Home told me that Tina had been a patient there. I know you consistently say otherwise; hence I will continue to refute your deception and spin job.

"...If Tina is a victim of PTSD, it was probably from the hijacking itself.....Don't blame it on reporters...."

I agree with the latter statement completely.

As for the role of the skyjacking itself in Tina's life, it is hard to evaluate with the information available. But Tina's demeanor on camera where she talks about the hijacking, do not reveal her to be unduly affected. She appears to be clear, concise, comfortable and confident. Those aren't the usual signs of PTSD.

I think that whatever happened to Tina that affected her well-being, occurred much later. Perhaps when the Norjak investigation stalled and the Cooper spin job got activated.

Clearly, whatever happened to Tina took her out of the evidentiary process, leaving only Ralph Himmelsbach to tell the Norjak story. Yes, he had a little assistence from Tosaw and Calame.

That is incontrovertible.

But, ever wonder why Tosaw and Calame were not widely sought by the media, while Himms was? I do.

Ever wonder why Charlie Farrell, the Seattel FO Cooper case agent, is The Ghost of Norjak?

I do. Big Time.

Bruce wrote

Totally fake video Bruce. No phone or camera has a glide ratio like that. It was shot by a skydiver under canopy.

As for the naked Dutch girls, book a flight to Amsterdam. Some streets are lined with them.

Bruce wrote

Totally fake video Bruce. No phone or camera has a glide ratio like that. It was shot by a skydiver under canopy.

As for the naked Dutch girls, book a flight to Amsterdam. Some streets are lined with them.

FAKE? NOOOOO!

Even the pig kisses? Say it ain't so, Jo.

"...Hold up Bruce, I never said I believed LD was Cooper. I actually said the opposite, that I did not think LD was Cooper. I did say that I believed Marla's story - that she had memories and she told the truth about the memories..."

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpea, ParrotheadVol.

Thanks for correcting.

Say, where are you from in Tennessee? I lived in Nashville, 1999-2000. Part of me loves Dixie. Another part of me couldn't wait to get the hell outta there.

(smile).

Ahhh. corn bread, fried catfish, pulled pork, sweet tea, fiddles....

MarkBennett

Everyone with a suspect -- Marla, Sailshaw, the Foremans, Jo, Blevins -- each sincerely believes theirs is the true DB Cooper. Maybe one of them is correct, maybe not. But, I believe they are sincere and I'm glad they all came forward.

Frankly NOT all of them think they are 100% sure their suspect is Cooper.

Blevins - Common sense should tell him KC was not Cooper.

Marla - she HAD so much wrong - nothing jived. It all sounded like a story a man tried to sell me on when I first went public. The calls came out of the midwest or south west.

I would wager to say her contacts are the same ones who contacted me. One was supposedly law enforcement and either S.C. or N.C. was mentioned at one point. Would have to go back to the notes of the times if they even exist anymore.

I wasn't buying into it & the media on Duane drifted away. Then along comes Marla and the individuals I believed to have been the ones to contact me are suddenly on her like flies to honey. So a sucker is born everyday.

A contact last yr may have been an extension of this same group. Not sure what their angle is. A story or to discredit.

Jo required to many facts for them to use me & I was not a child in 1971 or in 1979 when Duane took me to WA.

What I knew was not over a dinner table at the age of 8, but as an adult in 1979 and the words came out of the mouth of a man I would remain married to until his death in 1995. He would then before he died try to tell me the rest of the story - but he forgot to tell me the specifics.

I call myself Stupid Damn BIMBO! WHY didn't I ask Duane questions- HELL, it is very difficult to ask questions about a name you never heard of - DAN COOPER!

Sailshaw and the Foremans - too much of my own story connects to their story to ignore and more than I have been willing to discuss.

Richard Petersen had already come up in my research several times as I tried to remember the conversation Duane had in WA in 1979 - about the guys & goats & the border line between Idaho and Wa. The Indian reservation and the fact he could never go back to that area and then a few yrs ago I found an arrest record the FBI obviously missed or hid...until so many yrs had passed there was NO DETAILED report of the incident and there was another person involved.

Note these did NOT mean anything until Sailshaw and others presented Petersen as a suspect.

Also in this same conversation was the mention of a Camp up above there West of the ID border line and a river and flying planes to all of these little places - Twisp was actually mentioned and above Twisp was a museum & Smokejump place. I told JT about this YRS ago before Belvins ever wrote his story.

If there was a picture of WEBER in that museum - JT removed it & just below this location was one of those Farms for young troubled guys. This was the same conversation when Duane told me HE COULD NEVER GO BACK THERE! DUH! What the fricking hell did that mean! This is the time the riddle came in -one that Knoss tried to claim was entirely different. I was never able to remember the riddle, but it had ZERO to do with the shit Knoss cooked up. I just know the riddle was about a little Indian boy.

Nor COULD I ever discount Barb Drayton.
It was too soon after surgery for Barb to have been - physically able to pull the incident off...but Duane went POOF one afternoon in Sept/Oct of 1979 in Seattle.

When he came back is when he did the GERONIMO thing and he had gone to see an old friend. He told me about the friend later on as we were in rush to get dressed and down stairs - we were late.

When Pat sent me her book - then I knew and so much of it was true. The pictures taken of BARB after the transpositon - I had seen before - before Duane died...Maybe they were just in a magazine or book about sex changes - but Duane told me he knew her. Now I find out while we were in Settle that she was working there! Made sense only to me of course. The fact that both Duane and Barb had connection to CA and they did NOT live very far from each other in CA.

The fact that Barb had Puyallup connections and so did Duane and so DID HIS FAMILY.

HARD FAST CONNECTIONS. Her research pulled her story and my story together, but the only way I can prove it is to get to WA and I am trying like hell to get well enough to do so and find the financial resources I need. I need the help of records - and people able to do the county searches. I need the help of the churches and county records and old folks in Puyallup.

The family had ties to Puyallup & to the Stuckee house and to Pomeroy and the people who had Pomeroy farms. Perhaps this is where Geestman and his wife supposedly connected with Barb.

The sister called me before her son took her to TX because she knew she would never be able to tell these thing again. He son was concerned about his military career...and that it would sully his position. I had a Dr. appt and not much time.

She told me to write them down - I tried and over the yrs the note didn't mean anything...I was dissed ever which way.

She told me names and Duane's connection to WA. I thought she said Quensinberry, but she corrected me "NO with a W not a Q". She instructed me to write the things down & I did but life went on and I found those note several months ago & tried to put them in the thread, now I can't find them. Wenz, Wenzenberry, Wuesenbury...I am uncertain of the spelling. The Wenz was connected to his mother & why I threw it in the mix.

Good Folks who helped her father and mother in hard times - friends of the family on her mother's side - this would be the woman who gave birth to a daughter around the time that Duane was born. The two women made many trips to keep their friendship going - I do NOT know the names. but somewhere IN this thread -I did manage to find some of them....NO one can remember back to that time.

This is were - Barb somehow gets into the picture - and when I read about the ranch in CA...I had been told that story before and that is when I knew the connections are all there. How could so many people be involved, but not involved in this old unsolved mystery. Duane and Barb spent some time in CA together -but, without some help I will never prove it - I need pictures - pictures I do NOT have - pictures. Pictures locked in the archive of the Duane's brothers old file I have NO access to - Probably been destroyed by now. The story Duane told me about friends of the family in Ca and the ranch they bought and the boy was really a girl.
Duane and he used to go camping.

Oh well, this is useless and NO ONE cares about the TRUTH but me. The truth is not a movie that will hit the screen - and the book would be so convoluted and extensive NO one could ever follow it

I just need to go to WA and spend several months - time is NOT on my side nor is my heath. Too much too late.

When he came back to the Hotel room just as it was time for us to be downstair and quickly freshened himself up and change clothes as I fixed him a drink is when he did the GERONIMO thing and he had gone to see an old friend. He told me about the friend later on as we were in a rush to get dressed and down stairs - we were late.

When Pat sent me her book - then I knew and so much of it was actually true. The pictures taken of BARB after the trans gender operation - I had seen before - before Duane died...Maybe they were just in a magazine or book about sex changes - but Duane told me he knew her. Now I find out while we were in Seattle that she was working there! Made sense only to me of course. The fact that both Duane and Barb had connection to CA and they did NOT live very far from each other in CA.

The fact that Barb had Puyallup connections and so did Duane and so DID HIS FAMILY.

HARD FAST CONNECTIONS. Her research pulled her story and my story together, but the only way I can prove it is to get to WA and I am trying like hell to get well enough to do so and find the financial resources I need. I need the help of records - and people able to do the county searches. I need the help of the churches and county records and old folks in Puyallup....also copies of any local new paper.

The family had ties to Puyallup & to the Stuckee house and to Pomeroy and the people who had Pomeroy farms. Perhaps this is where Geestman and his wife supposedly connected with Barb.

The sister called me before her son took her to TX because she knew she would never be able to tell these thing again. He son was concerned about his military career...and that it would sully his position. I had a Dr. appt and not much time.

She told me to write them down - I tried and over the yrs the note didn't mean anything...I was dissed ever which way.

She told me names and Duane's connection to WA. I thought she said Quensinberry, but she corrected me "NO with a W not a Q". She instructed me to write the things down & I did but life went on and I found those note several months ago & tried to put them in the thread, now I can't find them. Wenz, Wenzenberry, Wuesenbury...I am uncertain of the spelling. The Wenz was connected to his mother & why I threw it in the mix.

Good Folks who helped her father and mother in hard times - friends of the family on her mother's side - this would be the woman who gave birth to a daughter around the time that Duane was born. The two women made many trips to keep their friendship going - I do NOT know the names. but somewhere IN this thread -I did manage to find some of them....NO one can remember back to that time.

These people are also the reason the Weber came West...in 1943.

This is were - Barb somehow gets into the picture - and when I read about the ranch in CA...I had been told that story before and that is when I knew the connections are all there. How could so many people be involved, but not involved in this old unsolved mystery. Duane and Barb spent some time in CA together -but, without some help I will never prove it - I need pictures - pictures I do NOT have. Pictures locked in the archive of the Duane's brothers old file I have NO access to - Probably been destroyed by now. The story Duane told me about friends of the family in Ca and the ranch they bought and the boy was really a girl.
Duane and he used to go camping.
They supposedly got into some trouble together in CA.

Oh well, this is useless and NO ONE cares about the TRUTH but me. The truth is not a movie that will hit the screen - and the book would be so convoluted and extensive NO one could ever follow it

I just need to go to WA and spend several months - time is NOT on my side nor is my heath. Too much too late.