47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I'm glad I was never in one of YOUR classes. It would probably go something like this. :)

You have to have passed Kinderschool, Snake Charming:101,
Pots n Pans Sales:304, and can't speak in tongues to take one
of my classes! Being able to add and subtract is mandatory - not
being on the run from Authority or chasing Ambulances on your
roller skates also helps! Aren't you a little old for that behavior?

Did you ever meet any Authority figure you did not Hate, liked,
or could work with? Name one! You may NOT cite Cinderella or
377 as a reference!

:D

IMHO you deserved that reference. You never have anything positive to say on practically anything. Almost every post you make at DZ is about me, which indicates...after SO many of those posts...that you are obsessed. You've tried picking on my signatures, what I do for a living, even my girlfriend. Since making those kinds of posts are forbidden by Shutter over at the alternate site, you simply show up here with them instead. The one time I revealed who you really were, you went to the moderator about it, but you somehow believe you are free to make personal references whenever you wish about me and think it's justified.

What is good for the goose...

There is no goose and no gander. THERE IS JUST "YOU".

Your whole scam is to DIVERT people away from yourself toward
others ... so you can escape scrutiny and gain attention.

You pepper that with useless speculations and conjectures and
wrong facts trying to pretend to be informed and important.

You are a dishonest fool.

:S

Hey, all you truth seekers, take the Marla Quiz. Winners will get a free beer at next year's party in Ariel. (Promise!).

The question of how Marla Cooper and her Uncle LD achieved such prominence in the Norjak investigation is difficult to determine. Take the Marla Quiz to find your way through one of Norjak's most curvacious “Pathways to Truth”.

1. Why did FBI PIO Ayn Dietrich tell reporter Alex Hanaford in June 2011 that the Bureau had received their “most promising” lead in the DB Cooper skyjacking case?

A. Marla bamboozled the FBI, plain and simple.
B. Ayn wanted to impress a charming, good-looking British journalist with a healthy expense account.
C. Who gives a shit? Everyone who’s anyone knows Kenny did it.
D. Um, maybe the three triple-shot, no-fat, Carmel Macchiatos Ayn had made her a little loose-lipped? (Hat-tip to 377)
E. Ayn’s “leak” was the opening gambit by the FBI to confuse the public into believing they had solved Norjak and that the skyjacker was long dead and buried.

2. Exactly when did the FBI rule out LD Cooper via fingerprint and DNA analysis?

A. The first week of August 2011 when the world’s media was hounding the FBI for the evidence indicating why LD Cooper was the “most promising” suspect ever in Norjak.
B. The second week of August 2011 when they got their hands on LD’s guitar strap.
C. Sometime in the spring of 2011 and before Ayn’s press interview with Hanaford in June 2011. But Ayn didn’t get the memo.
D. Sometime in early 2011 or late 2010 when Arlen Dorney and his buddy from a mid-western/Oklahoma FBI FO gave Curtis Eng their packet on LD and threatened to go to Fox News. Regardless, it was enough time for the hard-working grunts at Seattle FO to set up their con-job on the American public using Twisty Butt to spin their story that DB Cooper was dead and buried. Ayn never got that memo, either. (She wasn’t supposed to.)
E. February 2012, according to Marla at Portland, citing unknown reasons for the extended examination.
F. Who gives a shit? I still believe Marla. (Go Parrothead!).

3. Why didn’t Alex Hanaford write any more stories about Marla, LD, or DB Cooper?

A. Rupert Murdoch told him not to.
B. He was bored with Marla, Norjak, cold beer and Americans.
C. Hey, he was a freelancer and he went to Monaco for the winter.
D. After getting the ball rolling on Marla and helping her get on the front page of every newspaper in the world, he figured he had done his job as a force for justice in the world.
E. He went to Hollywood, where the real money is, and hasn’t been heard from since, although rumor has it that his “inside story on Marla” has significant interest but he’s still seeking financing.
F. He had finished his role in the Marla Show.

4. Alex was the best educated Norjak writer I (BAS) have ever met. How did he get so smart?

A. The British educational system is just wonderful.
B. He read Geoffrey’s book before our interview, as he claimed.
C. He was given an electronic version of Geoffrey’s book by Crown Publishing in early 2011, as Geoffrey has suggested.
D. He had lunch with Jo.
E. He’s an avid reader of the Mountain News.
F. Coached by whoever set up the Marla Show.

5. Why did Geoffrey put Marla in the 2011 Portland Symposium?

A. There was a shortage of blondes in the line-up. Abracadabra and Pat Forman are brunettes.
B. Geoffrey hadn’t met her before and she wasn’t in the book, so he was curious.
C. They are Cooper buddies and quantumly entangled. She was on the front page of every newspaper and he was in every op-ed section. She claimed LD was DB, and Geoff claimed that the DB Cooper case would never be solved - so get over it, people. It’s all good.
D. All media attention is good media attention.
E. He’s cute, she’s cute, and cute people just stick together. Cuteness Rocks!
F. He was told to by whoever was producing the Marla Show. Besides, they promised to pick up the tab for the hotel room and drinks, and Geoff was broke since book sales were slow. Plus, it was part of the quid pro quo with the FBI for getting unfettered access to the juicy stuff in the files.

BruceSmith

Hey, all you truth seekers, take the Marla Quiz. Winners will get a free beer at next year's party in Ariel. (Promise!).

The question of how Marla Cooper and her Uncle LD achieved such prominence in the Norjak investigation is difficult to determine. Take the Marla Quiz to find your way through one of Norjak's most curvacious “Pathways to Truth”.

1. Why did FBI PIO Ayn Dietrich tell reporter Alex Hanaford in June 2011 that the Bureau had received their “most promising” lead in the DB Cooper skyjacking case?

B. Ayn wanted to impress a charming, good-looking British journalist with a healthy expense account.
D. Um, maybe the three triple-shot, no-fat, Carmel Macchiatos had Ayn was a little loose-lipped? (Hat-tip to 377)
E. Ayn’s “leak” was the opening gambit by the FBI to confuse the public into believing they had solved Norjak and that the skyjacker was long dead and buried.

2. Exactly when did the FBI rule out LD Cooper via fingerprint and DNA analysis?

A. The first week of August 2011 when the world’s media was hounding the FBI for the evidence indicating why LD Cooper was the “most promising” suspect ever in Norjak.
B. The second week of August 2011 when they got their hands on LD’s guitar strap.
C. Sometime in the spring of 2011 and before Ayn’s press interview with Hanaford in June 2011. But Ayn didn’t get the memo.
D. Sometime in early 2011 or late 2010 when Arlen Dorney and his buddy from a mid-western/Oklahoma FBI FO gave Curtis Eng their packet on LD and threatened to go to Fox News. Regardless, it was enough time for the hard-working grunts at Seattle FO to set up their con-job on the American public using Twisty Butt to spin their story that DB Cooper was dead and buried. Ayn never got that memo, either. (She wasn’t supposed to.)
E. February 2012, according to Marla at Portland, citing unknown reasons for the extended examination.

3. Why didn’t Alex Hanaford write any more stories about Marla, LD, or DB Cooper?

D. After getting the ball rolling on Marla and helping her get on the front page of every newspaper in the world, he figured he had done his job as a force for justice in the world.
E. He went to Hollywood, where the real money is, and hasn’t been heard from since, although rumor has it that his “inside story on Marla” has significant interest but he’s still seeking financing.

4. Alex was the best educated Norjak writer I (BAS) have ever met. How did he get so smart?

C. He was given an electronic version of Geoffrey’s book by Crown Publishing in early 2011, as Geoffrey has suggested.
D. He had lunch with Jo.

A. There was a shortage of blondes in the line-up. Abracadabra and Pat Forman are brunettes.
B. Geoffrey hadn’t met her before and she wasn’t in the book, so he was curious.
C. They are Cooper buddies and quantumly entangled. She was on the front page of every newspaper and he was in every op-ed section. She claimed LD was DB, and Geoff claimed that the DB Cooper case would never be solved - so get over it, people. It’s all good.
F. He was told to by whoever was producing the Marla Show. Besides, they promised to pick up the tab for the hotel room and drinks, and Geoff was broke since book sales were slow.

None of the above ?

georger

***Hey, all you truth seekers, take the Marla Quiz. Winners will get a free beer at next year's party in Ariel. (Promise!).

D. Um, maybe the three triple-shot, no-fat, Carmel Macchiatos had Ayn was a little loose-lipped? (Hat-tip to 377)

D. He had lunch with Jo.

F. He was told to by whoever was producing the Marla Show. Besides, they promised to pick up the tab for the hotel room and drinks, and Geoff was broke since book sales were slow.

None of the above ?

Of course. Also:

All of the above?

Some of the above?

So, G, why do you t'ink that Ayn said what she said to Alex?

Any chance this kind of analysis could be helpful for the Cooper flight?

Snow sent this link to me.

http://m.fastcolabs.com/3028265/how-i-narrowed-down-the-location-of-malaysia-air-using-monte-carlo-data-models

Very interesting. However, 377, I don't fully undertand the Monte Carlo model (MCMC). Do you?

Regardless, I think that the kind of thinking used by this researcher could be invaluable in Norjak.

Imagine if a guy like this set up the Marla Show? Whew. Daunting.

"...I'm sure in person Marla is beautiful, and a very sweet person. I have not met her..."

You just misssed her in Ariel in 2011. She was in the tavern drinking with Tom Kaye when I walked in and everyone was asking me if I had met you since you had just left.

You must have passed her in the street.

Glad you're spending a bit more time with us'uns at the Tavern. There's a lot to be seen and heard.

Along with beautiful women and cheap beer.

:)he does DELIBERATELY DIVERT, but to and not from himself, when prior postings are UN-RELATED to him or his suspect such as the last post I made with medication in my system.

"Useless speculations and conjectures and
wrong facts trying to pretend to be informed and important".

Yes, Georger - he does do that & NOTE he will be OK, but only for a short time & then WAIT - GO back and read the postings that triggered his turning the faucet on full blast. He is diverting that is for sure, but with such an unlikely subject, did YOU ever think he has OTHER reasons to do this?

Reasons outside of promoting his book. Note the triggers when the agitations start.

Just saying - when one smells something odd, maybe you should first go wash your hands and if you still smell something funny go to aother place.. if you still smell something funny maybe it is the OUT House!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

:)he does DELIBERATELY DIVERT, but to and not from himself, when prior postings are UN-RELATED to him or his suspect such as the last post I made with medication in my system.

"Useless speculations and conjectures and
wrong facts trying to pretend to be informed and important".

Yes, Georger - he does do that & NOTE he will be OK, but only for a short time & then WAIT - GO back and read the postings that triggered his turning the faucet on full blast. He is diverting that is for sure, but with such an unlikely subject, did YOU ever think he has OTHER reasons to do this?

Reasons outside of promoting his book. Note the triggers when the agitations start.

Just saying - when one smells something odd, maybe you should first go wash your hands and if you still smell something funny go to aother place.. if you still smell something funny maybe it is the OUT House!

Snakes in the grass and smells in the air. You're rather primal this evening, Mrs. Cooper, eh?

For someone who developed another site because of JO - you sure do spent a lot of time on this thread...with trivia and not with anything of substance.

If you want substance find the post I made last night or early this morning! You wanted to be able to discuss Cooper without JO, well you have your OTHER site so why don't you just post there.

It is the same problem you had from get go.
Bruce, you and Blevins deserve each other.

I would like see a category on the other thread so those who think the jumper had connections to the past could post. Explore Cooper's motive and you will find Cooper! No crazies or unexplained one liners. 4 paragraphs with a line or word max....Jo Weber should be allowed to post only in that category.

What was Coopers motive?

In other words they have to find something that might show a connection. No subjects out of the age category & description category...THAT WOULD RULE OUT Blevins and his subject.

Such as Mafia - a spook for an underground operation to infiltrate the Mafia & the unions, was CIA, was covert, was a lone man, was a terminally ill man, was part of a N.W./CIA operations, was covert and/or was connected to some organization or group.

No long rambling conjecture - but in 4 paragraphs not to exceed a certain # of words or lines to support their claim.

Gotta Go, but I will be back later tonight or in the morning to see if anyone has any ideas about the post I made last night after taking my pill. OUTSIDE of Don't Post after you take your pill!

The truth has been right in front of the FBI and U guys all of these YRS, but it was a CKRET!

Check out Ken Neustel and Craven - names from the past of Weber.
Some smart Cookie pull full reports on these guy going back to 1946. Connections to Intermountian Communications & Petersen....well, those records seem to NOT exist. LITTLE is know about Intermountain. Try Elliott! You might get lucky.

Shutter did it before with Weber....why all the secrets about these guys 1962 to 1968. Huhh!

The life of Duane L. Weber & things & people he mentioned. Find the history of the two guys above...follow the trails from 1940's to 1960's & see the trails intersect.

The US is fraught with idiots who can't or don't care about truths & those in WA who have tried to do the right thing.

The realm of Daniel Ellsberg: The Pentagon Papers...and what really happened with the Vietnam war. Do the idiots think he just conjured up the information or did he have reliable sources & documents....look at the aftermath it created. :SWhat was so important in those paper that made it illegal to release them.
Frankly the whole thing seems to be a WHITE WASHED.

Oh MY! I just used Knoss's favorite expression - my BAD!:(

In 1969 he copied the Pentagon Paper after meeting men who were willing to go to jail for making their own choices. He made a conscience decision to do the RIGHT thing....but, what did these papers have to do with all of this?

NONE of this makes on iota of sense!

Forward to 1988:
It was around 1988 Duane vocalized somethings. I was supposed to know what he was talking about, but it just all went over my head. I hated politics & stayed out of it. When he started those conversations I just zoned OUT!

Duane at one time (the ex verified this) - made a trip to WA or N.Y. to give a deposition. I did ask & I don't remember what he said - something that caused me to visualize Dumpster diving.:|

I know that is crazy to some that I gave a conversation a visualization. BUT it is what I did. I substituted the visualization of what I understood...but do NOT remember the verbage.

Rewind back to
New Orleans - 1969:
What the hell did Weber have to go to WA to give a deposition for 1969 or 1970? I figured it had to do with his association with some of the things surrounding infomation out of N.Orleans regarding Kennedy....why & who did he go see & what was the deposition for?

The FBI never explained why they were looking for Duane L. Weber in 1969/1970 who had just served his time as John Collins. Such limitations support theories rather than complete the circle leave a C - ya later!

The FBI refusing information only fuels speculation on my part & the part of others. The date 1969 recreates all kinds of theories and suppositions.

The Brother-in-law alerted them to the fact the FBI looking for them. Duane and his wife loaded 2 cars with 4 kids & their belongings and head to N.Orleans in 1969. Had to leave one of the cars along the highway before they got to New Orleans....seems like this car may have had something to do with why the FBI was looking for them.

Duane pointed to a part of a hwy along that Route on one of our trips telling me - "I knew someone who left a (blank) car there with a Continental Kid on the back."
He evidently said the make of the car.

They stayed 2 wks with a man the step-daughter never forgot. Weird Eyebrows and a wig. (I have his info just too tired to dig for it). After a couple of wks they had their own place. (This guy was implicated in the Kennedy / Oswald thing) and end up DEAD.

They stayed in N.Orleans for a few months, then somehow Weber got an Alabama Insurance license & they went to work in Mobile, Al.

:o
Doing the very same thing he was doing in KS when he was arrested (YEA. THE FBI HAD NO IDEA JO WEBER KNEW ALL OF THIS)....THE FBI wanted JO WEBER to go poof...Now I am telling it again just because it is important.

THE FBI nor the FEDERAL govenment has time for old crimes. They can't keep up. Things are out of control. The past & current dirty politics & cover-ups our govenment has participated in...behind closed doors....needs to change.

We are a country divided and quickly becoming fragmented. Soon no one will be able to pick up the pieces & put them back together. Now I put off reading the newpaper every morning rather than looking forward to it. OUR children are NOT being Taught in school or at home the meaning of the word INTEGRITY.

RobertMBlevins

***As the bad guy in True Grit said to Mattie Ross:

'I didn't think you'd do it...'

David DeCoteau and his Rapid Heart film company HAVE done it. Congrats to all involved.

Bigfoot vs DB Cooper. You gotta love it. A classic matchup for sure. Available in June. :)

UPDATE: I have contacted Rapid Heart about showing this film at the festival this coming August. I suggested they could send a rep from Vancouver, BC to intro it, or produce a five minute DVD to screen beforehand about Rapid Heart in general. Either that, or I will intro it myself. Should be fun.

Bob, you're opening up a whole new angle of the Norjak investigation. Rapid Heart films are considered "homoerotic." They are currently devloping a lesbian themed series called "Witches of the Carribean."

If this goes where I think it might go, I might have to add an entire new chapter to my book. A torrid bro'mance with Bigfoot? What will Lyle say????

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

skyjack71

Check out Ken Neustel . . .

Ken Neustel? Really? And here I thought Ludwig Van Beethoven was the greatest spy in human history.

skyjack71

Our children are not being taught in school or at home the meaning of the word INTEGRITY.

To be fair, role models would help.

Mark

mark

Ken Neustel? Really? And here I thought Ludwig Van Beethoven was the greatest spy in human history.

skyjack71

Our children are not being taught in school or at home the meaning of the word INTEGRITY.

To be fair, role models would help.

Mark

Maybe it was Newsom, Knutsen or a sound alike. I just do NOT feel like pulling things to find them. The man died in 2004....if that helps. I quit trying to get things RIGHT because it doesn mean a damn thing anymore.

Another Storm on the Way! Bet we get hit by a big hurricane this yr in the GULF - it will be the most destructive to ever hit the Gulf. I just feel it - the way the spring was so late coming. Springs off and on appearance was the strangest I have EVER experience in the Gulf of Mexico.

Last yr the summer was long and hot and then fall was late to come with a mild winter.... This yr with spring being an on again off again visitor...off setting a very mild winter with only one Real LONG severe Blast of of cold that has cause the loss of Vegetation and trees in this area I have NEVER seen before.

Then the weeds - the weirdest I have ever seen - lawns have suffered severely and the Grubs have destroyed one yard after another. I have never seen the destruction of the vegetation like we have experience the last few months.

OCT will the month for the most destructive storm ever to hit the GULF - the Gulf will still be too warm in the fall - and any Storm that enters the Gulf will just be sucked right up threw our area...They will not veer to the West or to the East - They will come straight into the Bays and there are some bridges in this area that will NOT be able to substane this hit. Bridges that should have been addressed when the BIG one hit yrs ago.

The counties did NOTHING now we are NOT prepared and parts of the Panhandle will be cut off for months.

In 1926 ONE big one came in at a glancing blow to Pensacola and it was destructive.

Erin 1995, Opal 1995, Georges 1998, Ivan 2004 and Dennis 2005 - these are the most recent storm to take a strong hit on the Pensacola area. Anyone want to buy a house 1-1/2 miles from the beach. but only 1/2 mile from a Bay on the North and one on the South. Basically this area is just a big old island attached to another barrier Island - all surrounded by Bays and rivers and the Gulf. The big one just might pull some old ferries out of storage if they haven't all been sunk into the Gulf to use as reefs.

skyjack71

skyjack71

Maybe it was Newsom, Knutsen or a sound alike.

You managed to spell Ken's distinctive name right, so you don't get to avoid the issue by claiming something sounded like it. You copied it from somewhere. Where exactly did you get the amusing but libelous notion that Ken was involved in a criminal activity?

Mark

Go BACK to the beginning of time - 1998 and my trying to find sound alike names.

One name was the person Duane named while we were on the Columbia. The other was a person he named in regards to having a feed store across from the Dollar Corner and another was a guy he was with near the WA/ID border line. Remember when he talked about jumping off rock at Beacon.

They all run together. Richard Petersen put me in contact with one of 2 men he knew and I only found one of them. They were the two guys who claimed they thought Cooper was one of the guys they took up for a company out of the S.E. who had a little contest going and the loser or the winner had to jump out of a plane.

The names go all over the place with the sound a-likes and I No longer look for the files. I am sure that is NOT the first time I have said that name - the first name of one man was an indian name for Jack.

RobertMBlevins

***Go BACK to the beginning of time - 1998 and my trying to find sound alike names.

One name was the person Duane named while we were on the Columbia. The other was a person he named in regards to having a feed store across from the Dollar Corner and another was a guy he was with near the WA/ID border line. Remember when he talked about jumping off rock at Beacon.

They all run together. Richard Petersen put me in contact with one of 2 men he knew and I only found one of them. They were the two guys who claimed they thought Cooper was one of the guys they took up for a company out of the S.E. who had a little contest going and the loser or the winner had to jump out of a plane.

The names go all over the place with the sound a-likes and I No longer look for the files. I am sure that is NOT the first time I have said that name - the first name of one man was an indian name for Jack.

It's easy to find people these days if you know their exact name and at least a state where they lived. Otherwise, it's a nearly impossible task. I have sympathy but many of these requests are LOI-heavy.

Lack Of Information.

I don't mind contributing some search work time for you if you wish, but you have to give people more to go on. :)
Funny. Too bad you couldn't find Bill Mitchell .... right down
the road from you! Or Rataczak! Or _____. Or ______. Or _____.
Or the truth about Kenny Christiansen! Oh well. Time to call Bob.

:)

RobertMBlevins

*********Go BACK to the beginning of time - 1998 and my trying to find sound alike names.

It's easy to find people these days if you know their exact name and at least a state where they lived. Otherwise, it's a nearly impossible task. I have sympathy but many of these requests are LOI-heavy.

Lack Of Information.

I don't mind contributing some search work time for you if you wish, but you have to give people more to go on. :)

I know where Mitchell lives now. Rataczak's info is public, and for the truth on Kenny, see you at the theater in August. I'm doing this as a favor to all my good friends in Auburn. There are other things in my life besides Cooper, believe it or not. :)
Glad you finally claim to claim you know where he lives now and
your further claim that you know where the Arc of Cooper is
buried. Use a big smarmy shovel!

Didn't you attack Marla, the FBI, and others just to DIVERT
criticism away from your own poor research and personal flaws?

Did you tink it would not be noticed by Wage Earner Sheeple?

Are the people of Auburn Washington that stupid!?

Of the books you keep saying you collect for 'poor kids' who
owns those books until they are given away? You? Do you go
through those donated books to determine their value, then
siphon off some to sell on the internet, for personal profit? Are
dumpsters searched for free books too?

georger

************Go BACK to the beginning of time - 1998 and my trying to find sound alike names.

Lack Of Information.

I know where Mitchell lives now. Rataczak's info is public, and for the truth on Kenny, see you at the theater in August. I'm doing this as a favor to all my good friends in Auburn. There are other things in my life besides Cooper, believe it or not. :)
Glad you finally claim to claim you know where he lives now and
your further claim that you know where the Arc of Cooper is
buried. Use a big smarmy shovel!

Didn't you attack Marla, the FBI, and others just to DIVERT
criticism away from your own poor research and personal flaws?

Did you tink it would not be noticed by Wage Earner Sheeple?

Are the people of Auburn Washington that stupid!?

Of the books you keep saying you collect for 'poor kids' who
owns those books until they are given away? You? Do you go
through those donated books to determine their value, then
siphon off some to sell on the internet, for personal profit? Are
dumpsters searched for free books too?

And yet another case of projection from the depths of the smarm cesspool!!!

Do you have ANYTHING of value to add to the conversation EVER??? or just your daily OMG BLEVINS POSTED.. MUST ATTACK

I have NO idea where I came up with that name. Ken Neustel. It was among all of the other memories of things I have read and things Duane talked about and my own converation swith people of interest.

Maybe the Bird man - but I knew the name for other sources - such as Duane himself.
Duane was careful not to say names, but he did tell me a couple. Things connected to his knowledge of the area and the places.

That name came up the first time in 1979 on our trip to WA. Around the time he told me about the Bubbleator man and about a trip to a place just over the WA state line/

Rocks and cliffs and a stupid poem.

I have been running the sound a likes round for many yrs....exploring the memories.

You guys do a better job of the computer and thread search - you find it. Right NOW I have go lie down for a while and if I feel like it when I wake up - I HAVE go to the store.

Very tired - stay very tired - I want to connect it to the BIRD man and to Peterson..but I could NEVER find the man, but believe he deceased in 2004 if so that makes him teh Indian name.

georger

***Hey, all you truth seekers, take the Marla Quiz. Winners will get a free beer at next year's party in Ariel. (Promise!).

D. He had lunch with Jo.

None of the above ?

C'mon Georger, we're still waiting for a real answer from you. When do you think the feds knew LD was not DB?

Can't you make a phone call or two????????

Amazon

Do you have ANYTHING of value to add to the conversation EVER??? or just your daily OMG BLEVINS POSTED.. MUST ATTACK

Another cheapshot from Cinderella! Oh well.

You Greys (your icon) and Blevins worshipers might be interested
to knowe:

Lunar Eclipse tonight. The total phase will last 78 minutes,
beginning at 2:06 a.m. CST Tuesday morning and ending at 3:24
a.m. ... good luck to all bored tinfoil haters!

:P