47 47
quade

DB Cooper

personally, I don't think the house was worth more than $7,500. the house and lot was very small and in the woods off a dirt road at the time. it was already 30 years old when Kenny moved in. now, times have changed, so has the area. the amount is much more and was worth holding on to. IMO.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

personally, I don't think the house was worth more than $7,500. the house and lot was very small and in the woods off a dirt road at the time. it was already 30 years old when Kenny moved in. now, times have changed, so has the area. the amount is much more and was worth holding on to. IMO.

It must be worth something more than that....Were 100% LTV mortgage notes available in 1972?

MarkBennett

***personally, I don't think the house was worth more than $7,500. the house and lot was very small and in the woods off a dirt road at the time. it was already 30 years old when Kenny moved in. now, times have changed, so has the area. the amount is much more and was worth holding on to. IMO.

It must be worth something more than that....Were 100% LTV mortgage notes available in 1972?

I don't know. I'm basing it on what I see. I don't know what the other homes were valued at during this time period. I would have to see more of the house to really give any kind of value. it's unclear if the countertop needed replaced, or Kenny did it for his own reasons. the property doesn't look to appealing from the picture.

In 1969 my parents bought a 2 story home in Columbus not much more than what they are claiming for Kenny's house. records speak a lot louder.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Thinking about the documents Robert posted on Kenny's house purchase, I started thinking more of it in this scenario.

Kenny is currently living in a modest apartment. It's not a "crap" apartment -- it's a new building, but it certainly isn't luxury either.

Meanwhile, the Geestman's friends, the Grimes, tell the Geestmans they'd like to sell their house, but with the Boeing bust, it's just very difficult. The Geestmans tell the Grimes that their friend Kenny might be interested, but his income isn't real high and might have difficulty getting a loan. Kenny is a single man, so he doesn't have the expenses of a family, and he's invested in real estate before, so he seems like a good candidate.

Kenny says he's interested -- so the Grimes take out a $7500 assumable mortgage on their house. Kenny then buys the house from them, gives them some cash and maybe a promissory note for the rest (if the promissory note were personal only, it would not be recorded). And, Kenny is the owner of a home! This is certainly not a luxury home, but the type of home a person in Kenny's old apartment would buy as his first home.

Sounds plausible. If this is true, then what makes Kenny a DB Cooper a suspect at all? I'm not being rhetorical. I'll even speculate myself.

1. He was missing during that weekend with Geestman.
2. Nobody (Bernie) will say what they're doing.
3. He had $5000 to lend to stranger. We've discussed this earlier on whether this amount might be incorrect, since it is not only unlikely Kenny would have that amount, it's also unlikely a single mother would be able to pay that back in 2 years.
4. Other people have speculated that Kenny (and Geestman) were involved in the hijacking. Reasons are unclear, but it appears to be a lot of finger pointing between a divorced couple.

Again, my question is not how could Kenny be the hijacker. It is what makes him a suspect all? Because if he's not a suspect under that fact pattern, it has to be shown that the fact pattern is wrong.

MarkBennett

***personally, I don't think the house was worth more than $7,500. the house and lot was very small and in the woods off a dirt road at the time. it was already 30 years old when Kenny moved in. now, times have changed, so has the area. the amount is much more and was worth holding on to. IMO.

I don't know - Blevins didn't understand that the mortgage he kept saying was for the adjacent lot was actually for the property with the house and it seems that he still doesn't get that in this case the 10.00 + is like a legal placeholder - it has nothing to do with the actual price of the property. Oh well. I've given up trying to tell some people on this forum anything because they are so much damn smarter than anyone else.

If you look at the warranty deed tax stamp, that will give you an idea of the price of the land. I do think it was sold for the 14,000-ish that was originally stated based on the amount of taxed paid and based on the fact we can guesstimate the tax rate in effect at the time from other documents. Why did the Grimes sell? Ummm... maybe to double their money, maybe they bought the property to turn it, maybe they bit off more than they could chew. There are several valid reasons for someone to mortgage their property right before selling - especially if they needed cash to make a down payment on another piece of property and they were not expecting a quick close. You would really have to know when they bought the property and did they buy anything else in order to be able to take a guess at their motivation. And it would still be a guess.

We also know, if I remember correctly, that the warranty deed referenced a mortgage (the one that was satisfied in the 90s), AND a promissory note. I'm pretty sure that the wording was AND but the documents are on another computer so I will have to waffle on this one for the moment.

Like I've said - it's about the data. I plan to make sure that NPR knows that they need to do some serious fact checking if they are going to put this story out there again. As of the present time, there is no documentation of any cash payouts or loans that Gray, Blevins, and Porteus have written as fact. Not saying it's not out there - just that no one has provided it to date. As a point of fact, the exact opposite of this has been determined by documents that we currently have -- and some on this thread are in the process of ordering the rest of the documents. In addition, there is ample documentary evidence that there are other more likely explanations for Christiansen's net worth at the time of his death than anything that was obtained from hijacking a plane. The value was likely from property that he bought in the 60s and sold a couple of years before his death for a huge profit.

Like it or not, these were primary aspects of the case for Christiansen and therefore the record needs to be set straight.
And I don't need to email Geoffrey Gray with this because I have no doubt that he reads this forum. He's hooked for life like the rest of us. And yes, if GG is a legitimate investigative reporter then he needs to come clean with his sources on what he alleges. This ain't deep throat shit for crying out loud. It's just a 40 year old mystery. No governments are gonna topple and no one's gonna make a million dollars if they find the skeleton clutching the briefcase or otherwise solve the case. 2 weeks then it's history. I believe that anything to do with DB Cooper is infinitely more valuable as long as the case remains unsolved. But that's only an opinion based on my amateur study of the fickle nature of man and my opinion that the mystery of it is the allure for many of us.

Gray, Blevins, et al can either prove their stuff or they can't. I don't get the high-level, double secret, can't enter without your decoder ring and knock-knock handshake bs that we have to go through whenever someone thinks they know something that no one else does. Funny creatures, us humans.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Let me add my 2 cents to the real estate discussion based on my personal experience.

In the mid-1970s, I bought a 3 bedroom house that had been built in the early 1970s and which had a 3 or 4 percent assumable loan. A couple of years later, I sold that house and its value had increased by about 20 percent. So I made a real nice profit, with the people who bought it from me being highly attracted by that low interest rate loan.

I also had the good fortune, when selling, of living in the Phoenix, Arizona area where residential real estate was in such high demand that houses could, and frequently did to my knowledge, sell the same day they were put on the market.

In the late 1970s, under the Carter Administration I think it was, inflation got out of control and banks were losing their shirts on the low interest rate loans. So they stopped offering assumable loans and the assumable provisions in previous low rate loans were cancelled.

In the Los Angeles area, real estate appreciation was so high that people could no longer afford the taxes on the homes that they had bought 20 or 30 years ago for very low, but competitive for that time, prices.

I know of a condo project in Ohio that was selling new 2 or 3 bedroom condos for about $25,000 in 1970. This was a typical price for a moderately upscale project in that urban area.

So KC could have made his entire "fortune", whatever it was, with just a few buy and hold real estate properties if he bought in the 60s and early 70s and didn't sell until the late 1980s.

I don't see any problems with KC's finances.

Robert99

Smokin,
You understand this better than I do. The last attached document posted for entry #47810 shows a document sent to Kenneth Christiansen dated July 23, 1990 and indicates the $7500 mortgage taken out by the Grimes on July 26 has been satisifed.

I take that to mean that the Grimes took out the mortgage and Christiansen assumed it when he purchased the property and he paid it off in 1990.

That seems to indicate pretty clearly to me that the Grimes house was not purchased for cash. Am I missing something here?

It seems Robin Allen Powell is familiar with the law. he has been arrested for violent crimes to controlled substances with intent to sell. his last arrest in 2007 was for 3 counts of assault(2nd & 3rd degree). the
court set his bond at $60,000. this is just Pierce County. isn't this the guy who made claims about money
found on the property?

RobertMBlevins

Did you really believe I came on board for all this simply to sell a script or make a few bucks?

If Kenny is proven not to be Cooper, I will always have the satisfaction of knowing that I helped establish that fact, or at least provide the tools to do so. We will see.

Blevins, The answer to your question above is "yes" despite your remarks later in the post.

Just exactly how do you think that KC can be proven NOT to be Cooper? You can't prove a negative in this UNLESS you find the actual Cooper.

What are you doing to find the real D.B. Cooper? Nothing. You can't prove that KC is Cooper or that he is not by your own admission. You have been attempting to prove that KC was a possible Cooper candidate for several years using information which is now proving to be entirely questionable.

The KC matter got started with a lot of "white noise", witnesses with agendas and questionable claims, hyperactive imaginations, and just plain baloney. That is not "research". The KC book's premise is fiction with a valid document or two thrown in to try to bolster your claims.

Robert99

MarkBennett

Smokin,
You understand this better than I do. The last attached document posted for entry #47810 shows a document sent to Kenneth Christiansen dated July 23, 1990 and indicates the $7500 mortgage taken out by the Grimes on July 26 has been satisifed.

I take that to mean that the Grimes took out the mortgage and Christiansen assumed it when he purchased the property and he paid it off in 1990.

That seems to indicate pretty clearly to me that the Grimes house was not purchased for cash. Am I missing something here?

I don't believe you are missing anything. Kenny assumed the mortgage. That's pretty much black and white, no "speculation". However, purely based on the amount of tax and assuming a tax rate of 1% , it appears that the purchase price was somewhere in the neighborhood of 14000. Now if the rate was higher, then it is possible that the price was 7500. (the tax rate was 1 % in 60s and 1.78 percent in 2013).
But that will be easily discerned once the documents arrive.

Either way the final transfer of the property was contingent upon the satisfying of a mortgage and promissory note, and we know that at least 7500 of that was not paid off until the 90s. Like i said all this will be easily done and over with, one way or the other, once the documentation is posted.

What is clear is that there is no documentation as of yet that shows that Kenny paid out large amounts of cash post hi-jacking - to anyone for anything.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

testxyz

I notice in one of the mortgage documents K.C. paid off a loan to "Seattle First National Bank", the same bank DB Cooper stole 200k from.

I'm not pushing K.C.

Seattle First, formerly American Savings, formerly Tacoma savings and Loan.

American Savings and Loan was mortgage on the original warranty deed. Probably a merger or buyout occurred after 1972.

I guess property will differ in different area's. I called my Mom about the house we bought in 1969-70 (see photo) she said they paid about 20 grand for it. the house had one previous owner. it was a nice clean area.

I committed a Federal offense here at the age of 7. me and my buddy decided to take everyone's mail out of the boxes. we put the letters under a red wagon in his backyard. his mother kept telling us to move the wagon from the backyard (we didn't) I can see it clear as a bell. it was windy that day, she went to the end of the yard and picked up the wagon, the mail went flying all over the lawn B| after dad bruised my butt I had to go up and down the street apologizing for what I did.

smokin99

***Smokin,

I don't believe you are missing anything. Kenny assumed the mortgage. That's pretty much black and white, no "speculation". However, purely based on the amount of tax and assuming a tax rate of 1% , it appears that the purchase price was somewhere in the neighborhood of 14000. Now if the rate was higher, then it is possible that the price was 7500. (the tax rate was 1 % in 60s and 1.78 percent in 2013).
But that will be easily discerned once the documents arrive.

Either way the final transfer of the property was contingent upon the satisfying of a mortgage and promissory note, and we know that at least 7500 of that was not paid off until the 90s. Like i said all this will be easily done and over with, one way or the other, once the documentation is posted.

What is clear is that there is no documentation as of yet that shows that Kenny paid out large amounts of cash post hi-jacking - to anyone for anything.

I'm not making an guess at the purchase price. I'm saying it could have been $14,000 or any other amount. But, that doesn't mean Kenny made up the difference between that and the mortgage in cash. He could have given the Grimes a promissory note for the difference.

Even the other documents when they arrive won't show where that difference came from, if there is one, would there? I mean, as long as the promissory note was personal and not secured by the property, that is.

Georger YOU guys gave me a bad time with some of the things I have tried to tell, but what Blevins is doing now - FOR GODSAKE - he needs to go hide away and NEVER show his face.

He has an excuse for the excuses and then an excuse for what happened before that.

The story about LARGE airstreams not being allowed in Paradise I had been told, but only thru one source who had NOTHING to do with Blevins or his claims. A young man who grew up in the area - but he was just a kid in 1971. I never thought to ask anyone, because I had things I was doing and they did NOT include proving or disproving Blevins. NOW if the GUYS had a homemade camper - that is an all together different thing.

NOW watch this - suddenly the airstream will become the HOMEMADE camper (which is actually a part of the Weber story)...if it is EVER told, but until I can validate certain things - that story will not be blabbed all over the world.

I do remember small airstreams (might not have been airstreams) going down the road on my many traveled trips with my father. Small Silver funny looking things. Seems like I remember there was a small Airstream. Seems like we did this before - or am I mis-remembering again?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

***I notice in one of the mortgage documents K.C. paid off a loan to "Seattle First National Bank", the same bank DB Cooper stole 200k from.

I'm not pushing K.C.

Yeah. Kind of hard not to notice that, huh? And the letter from NWA congratulating Kenny on 25 years of service with a silver bowl and a pin on the very day the Statute of Limitations was due to expire on the hijacking. LOL. I wonder why he skipped the free flight to Minneapolis for the banquet, even though his family lived nearby.

I don't know if he was the guy but sometimes I think about what WSU prof Buddy Levy said about Kenny on Decoded:

'Either it's the biggest set of coincidences in history or...'

conspiracy's be a flying again.... did Kenny pick that mortgage or bank? do you know the million reasons why Kenny might not have been able to attend? I doubt they were checking the sketch against everyone coming in the door lol

Robert99

Let me add my 2 cents to the real estate discussion based on my personal experience.

In the mid-1970s, I bought a 3 bedroom house that had been built in the early 1970s and which had a 3 or 4 percent assumable loan. A couple of years later, I sold that house and its value had increased by about 20 percent. So I made a real nice profit, with the people who bought it from me being highly attracted by that low interest rate loan.

I also had the good fortune, when selling, of living in the Phoenix, Arizona area where residential real estate was in such high demand that houses could, and frequently did to my knowledge, sell the same day they were put on the market.

In the late 1970s, under the Carter Administration I think it was, inflation got out of control and banks were losing their shirts on the low interest rate loans. So they stopped offering assumable loans and the assumable provisions in previous low rate loans were cancelled.

In the Los Angeles area, real estate appreciation was so high that people could no longer afford the taxes on the homes that they had bought 20 or 30 years ago for very low, but competitive for that time, prices.

I know of a condo project in Ohio that was selling new 2 or 3 bedroom condos for about $25,000 in 1970. This was a typical price for a moderately upscale project in that urban area.

So KC could have made his entire "fortune", whatever it was, with just a few buy and hold real estate properties if he bought in the 60s and early 70s and didn't sell until the late 1980s.

I don't see any problems with KC's finances.

Robert99

You are entirely correct. Inflation began in two stages. First
during the oil embargo during the Nixon admnistration, then in a
serious way during the Carter Administration. Most economists
point to the Carter adminstration as the point where serious
inflation became entrenched leading directly to the Stockman
policies of acceptance and privatisation under the Reagan
administration. (Thatcher in England)

The normal check to large scale inflation is recession and
depression. The Volker-Stockman solution (continued by Fed
Chair Greenspan) was simply to deny the existence of inflation
and promote a transfer of wealth through privatisation (which
absorbs failed middle class wealth/holdings as people go broke
under inflationary pressures) ... and we have been skating that
basic course ever since.

Kenny's financial picture looks very stable to me, no large ups or
downs, coupled with growth (in realty holding) due to national
inflationary trends. Had he lived longer the value of his holdings
would have increased further. There is nothing in his financial
picture that remotely suggests a sudden large influx in his wealth
during the period 1971 ...

smokin99

******personally, I don't think the house was worth more than $7,500. the house and lot was very small and in the woods off a dirt road at the time. it was already 30 years old when Kenny moved in. now, times have changed, so has the area. the amount is much more and was worth holding on to. IMO.

I don't know - Blevins didn't understand that the mortgage he kept saying was for the adjacent lot was actually for the property with the house and it seems that he still doesn't get that in this case the 10.00 + is like a legal placeholder - it has nothing to do with the actual price of the property. Oh well. I've given up trying to tell some people on this forum anything because they are so much damn smarter than anyone else.

If you look at the warranty deed tax stamp, that will give you an idea of the price of the land. I do think it was sold for the 14,000-ish that was originally stated based on the amount of taxed paid and based on the fact we can guesstimate the tax rate in effect at the time from other documents. Why did the Grimes sell? Ummm... maybe to double their money, maybe they bought the property to turn it, maybe they bit off more than they could chew. There are several valid reasons for someone to mortgage their property right before selling - especially if they needed cash to make a down payment on another piece of property and they were not expecting a quick close. You would really have to know when they bought the property and did they buy anything else in order to be able to take a guess at their motivation. And it would still be a guess.

We also know, if I remember correctly, that the warranty deed referenced a mortgage (the one that was satisfied in the 90s), AND a promissory note. I'm pretty sure that the wording was AND but the documents are on another computer so I will have to waffle on this one for the moment.

Like I've said - it's about the data. I plan to make sure that NPR knows that they need to do some serious fact checking if they are going to put this story out there again. As of the present time, there is no documentation of any cash payouts or loans that Gray, Blevins, and Porteus have written as fact. Not saying it's not out there - just that no one has provided it to date. As a point of fact, the exact opposite of this has been determined by documents that we currently have -- and some on this thread are in the process of ordering the rest of the documents. In addition, there is ample documentary evidence that there are other more likely explanations for Christiansen's net worth at the time of his death than anything that was obtained from hijacking a plane. The value was likely from property that he bought in the 60s and sold a couple of years before his death for a huge profit.

Like it or not, these were primary aspects of the case for Christiansen and therefore the record needs to be set straight.
And I don't need to email Geoffrey Gray with this because I have no doubt that he reads this forum. He's hooked for life like the rest of us. And yes, if GG is a legitimate investigative reporter then he needs to come clean with his sources on what he alleges. This ain't deep throat shit for crying out loud. It's just a 40 year old mystery. No governments are gonna topple and no one's gonna make a million dollars if they find the skeleton clutching the briefcase or otherwise solve the case. 2 weeks then it's history. I believe that anything to do with DB Cooper is infinitely more valuable as long as the case remains unsolved. But that's only an opinion based on my amateur study of the fickle nature of man and my opinion that the mystery of it is the allure for many of us.

Gray, Blevins, et al can either prove their stuff or they can't. I don't get the high-level, double secret, can't enter without your decoder ring and knock-knock handshake bs that we have to go through whenever someone thinks they know something that no one else does. Funny creatures, us humans.

Rest assured a number of people will *notify NPR to flag anything coming from RobertMBlevins - that goes without saying.

It takes a village ...

smokin99

***I notice in one of the mortgage documents K.C. paid off a loan to "Seattle First National Bank", the same bank DB Cooper stole 200k from.

I'm not pushing K.C.

Seattle First, formerly American Savings, formerly Tacoma savings and Loan.

American Savings and Loan was mortgage on the original warranty deed. Probably a merger or buyout occurred after 1972.

Coincidence? I think not. The merger/buyout/whatever it was would be after the hijacking. Seattle First was a large organization. Banks /savings and loans buy each other all the time. What control would Kenny have over that? None. What control would Kenny have had over which bank the money came from. None

You throw a dart at random on to a dark wall, and shine a flashlight to see where it went. Wow, it hit a bull’s eye! Amazing! Very few of us bother to turn on the light switch. The flashlight of our selective attention blinds us to the underlying reality. It turns out that the whole wall is tiled with bull’s eyes!

from http://wordplay.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/19/numberplay-rare-coincidences-are-very-common/?_r=0

You can extrapolate from the above what you need to. But basically, wishful thinking aside, there are no more coincidences with Kenny Christiansen than with any other candidate for the DB Cooper award. And getting fewer with every revelation.

RobertMBlevins

I'm not pushing K.C.

Yeah. Kind of hard not to notice that, huh? And the letter from NWA congratulating Kenny on 25 years of service with a silver bowl and a pin on the very day the Statute of Limitations was due to expire on the hijacking. LOL. I wonder why he skipped the free flight to Minneapolis for the banquet, even though his family lived nearby.

I don't know if he was the guy but sometimes I think about what WSU prof Buddy Levy said about Kenny on Decoded:

'Either it's the biggest set of coincidences in history or...'

I just love this NEW addition by Blevins: "I don't know if he was the guy but sometimes I think about what WSU prof Buddy Levy said about Kenny on Decoded:"

An alleged Producer addresses this tactic he has witnessed
Blevins using here on Dropzone, saying:

"We are aware that there are multiple suspects in the case,
backed by certain people. This one fellow, Robert Blevins, wrote
a book, but we don't see his co-author Skipp Porteous ever
coming to his rescue. It seems that Mr. Blevins can't keep his
stories straight... keeps changing his pitch and by now who is
listening? While Mr. Blevins appears to have no problem calling
everyone else's suspect a "fabled" account, it seems rather clear
to us that the real fable is the shifting accounting Mr. Blevins
gives of his own suspect. There is an abundancy of proof of
this, coming straight from Mr. Blevin's own contradictory writings
and postings which are prolific on the Dropzone."

I await the Blevins post which reads:

I don't know if I was the guy or not, but sometimes I think I
was DB Cooper and on Decoded both!: Not a bad achievement
I would say!"

:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Sorry, guys. First Amendment is still in place, no matter what the protest. I always like to remember people died for that. So should YOU.

Robert, you lost me here...Are you saying it's ok for those 400 people to write filthy comments? I doubt you mean that.

Are saying some governmental entity is preventing publication of Cooper info? I don't think you mean that either.

So, I guess I just don't understand.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Rest assured a number of people will *notify NPR to flag anything coming from RobertMBlevins - that goes without saying.

It takes a village ...'

Get real. They have the PDF's from over 400 filthy comments and the articles that go with them, the emails between me and WordPress co-founder Matt Mullenburg that include IP addresses and names, the KC report, the book itself, my notes on same, they already KNOW about Dropzone posters, and a number of other things. I've lost count. Truly. The reporters working on this are AWARE. I will leave it at that.

Warn them all you want. It doesn't matter. They want to speak to the witnesses, check out the evidence for themselves, and they will not listen to Cooperland on this one. You can trust me on this.

This is what I have talked about all along. Cooperland is a bit different than entities exploring other unsolved cases. So take your best shot. (*Laughs*)

Do I smell fear around here or what? A bunch of old women. Can't handle the truth no matter which way it goes. And afraid to find out. Not me.

Sorry, guys. First Amendment is still in place, no matter what the protest. I always like to remember people died for that. So should YOU.

Well... if the Big Leagues and DB Cooper fails fer ya, there is
always the Minor Leagues and ... animal mutilations. That
should provide subsistence in the upcoming season ... but of
course you will be years older and less agile in your thumbs
at the keyboard [HIT ENTER > REPLAY SCRIPT].

Ridiculous. I made an enquiry of Porteous before YOU ever entered the pic Blevins. You have been had 1st by Porteous and then Gray. Porteous was just putting some feelers out because of the letter Lyle wrote. You were hungry and latched on.

Gray was genuinely interested in the case & why - he chewed on the Kenny thing - but just for awhile. After you got hold of it - did HIS own thing before it got out of hand.

No way w/ Blevins being a realist. Jo was another case, but it got in the way of Blevination. At least JO only agreed to a limited visit and on her terms. Gray obliged.

Since Jo was the last interview - Grey got LOST. He did NOT know what to do. None of you EVER GOT the Rabbit HOLE, but I did with a BIG laugh! Grey did a great job. He got his book & stayed out of trouble. His Book was bait!

SO much Grey did NOT write & I am the one who saw the look on his face a couple of times - not of doubt - but, a "what the F..k " kind of look. He tried playing me against other characters - I had things in writing - not just he said she said.

He wanted to tell more, but he kept his promise...Is this damn woman for real? If someone knows me on a personal basis - they know exactly were I am coming from...some get me and some get out of the way and some just ignore me.

Sluggo was I think supposed to defuse me. He only slowed me down.

We will let it go as Crazy, Delusional and OFF my Rocker. None of you ever got that or understood where this came from....well, Gray met me in person - and KNOWS I am none of the above. Well, the Off Her Rocker fits pretty good considering I am obcessed with proving what Duane said. Crazy or Delusional - NO WAY! I actually showed him things he could hold in his hands and see - others couldn't do that...it was all she said he said....about a person the individual had only casual knowledge of.

By the way the Russia comment was my way of expressing complete dismay with our government at this point. Washington is behaving like a bunch of smut reporters.

Even the Enquirer reporters are doing a better job communicating the truths than DC. What is going on in DC is reflective of what this thread is doing....all talk and no real explanations or actions...no plan of actions to bring about a realistic result that can be agreed on!

I hope this President we have reads my STATEMENT and then in TURN shares it with the decision makers and agreeds to disagree, but to make that horrible tasting medicine a little more pleasant.

We have a cold - we are NOT terminal & in need of the biggest dose of radiation and chemo that can be given...the fatality rate is high!

To BAD DC can't read the thread and see themselves in the characters of Cooper World.

Perhaps we should for the fun of it assign each poster and a politicans name. We all know Blevins with be Obama!

:|Unrelenting and his word is law - no compromising - no basing actions and words on what the people are seeking and need...which is to be able to understand and make changes slowly - NOT with "Just BECAUSE I say so" or "This is HOW it will be done." :ph34r::S

:)
The path slowly walked is the safest path! Students need a teach, a principal and parents in order to succeed...with that comes responsibility.....

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'An alleged Producer address this tactic he has read/witessed
Blevins using here on Dropzone, saying...'

*ALLEGED* producer? That's a good one. BS.

Is that like an alleged astronaut or something? Or did you cook up that quote yourself? You are seriously funny.

So ... you admit you and Porteous were comunicating with
potential producers!

Skipp must be trully pissed with you blowing it all!