47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

***my Grandfather worked at area 51. I don't have the records, but it's a fact! pretty easy to do really. B|

I'll bet your grandfather had the needed skills, knew how to keep his mouth zipped, and didn't try to take home any "samples" from the office.

Robert99

well, unfortunately my statement isn't accurate or true. I was trying to point out how easy it was to say something with no documentation :$ I guess I could of put that in there before I stated it :$ my bad...as they say....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I'm saying the Seattle FBI's investigation into it, and the
results they released, are not adequate.
Aren't you the
least bit interested in knowing for sure whether Cossey was right?
Brother, I am...

I am sure the FBI has you profiled.

Robert99

My use of the term "torque" is correctly stated but the term "rotation" may make more sense to you. Basically, the bills
shown in the referenced sections of Tom Kaye's web page indicate that one end of the packet of bills stayed close to its original position while the other end of the packet spread out. This is somewhat like what you do when you are holding a hand of cards (poker, bridge, etc.).

Robert99

So, your use of the term "torque" IS intended to imply force(s)
being applied from a particular direction .. resulting in rotation.
(Why didnt you just say that, in the first place?)

Direction would then be equivalent to, or indicate, direction
of travel. IE the direction from which the money came ...
as evidenced by 'the spin of the money on some axis'.

Let's assume Tom's 3 bills he had to analyse are the 3 topmost
bills from the bundles ... something we have no way of knowing.
Let's further assume the bills were fresh and free to slide relative
to each other ... noting the fanned out nature of individual bills
in Tom's graphic. This may assume the bills are free to move and
not stuck to each other ... so this is happening in 1971?

Direction of force (torque) implies direction of travel?

See photos attached.

You claim there was a force from above and behind the
money location? What force would that be? Rain .. melt water?
You claim the money was headed toward the river but had never
been "in" the river. What direction are you talking about and from
where? Does it come across the Fazio property or does it arrive
parallel with the beach length but above the river proper?
Perhaps along the road between the river and below the Fazio
property further behind?

During high water (flood) or more slowly over a longer period?

Just three bundles of money only?

Ps: Now my feeling is R99, you have this worked out to a
fairly hgh level of accuracy ... right down to precise elevation
above the river yet below the Fazio property behind ... perhaps
at the elevation of the roadway between the river and the Fazio
property behind which winds in and through those bushes just
behind where the money was found ... and since 'elevation' is
commensurate with recorded river elevations by year ... I
would not be surprised if you had this worked out to the exact
year you think this money arrived, experiencing the exact force
vector you think applies as shown and evidenced by Tom's slide
on the rotation of the uppermost bills!? Yes or No ? Give us
the year? I'm guessing Dec 1979 into January 1980 ? In synch
with Palmer's theory? If not 1979 then my next guess is 1972 ...
or lastly 1976? Nice theory as theories go. And the "force
mechanism" you are relying on is: . . . . . ? I have marked the
roadway on my graphic now.

Furthermore, I speculate you think you know the exact angular
placement of the money bundles, as viewed from above, as
Ingram found it ... given that you have established a force
vector involved? Yes?

:D

Torque is defined as a force that tends to cause rotation (that is the desk dictionary definition). To cause the rotation in "free body" systems, the force must be offset from the center of mass of the object by some finite distance. Consequently, the units of torque are foot-pounds (in the English system).

Common examples of the application of torque can be found in the use of a screw driver, the tightening of lug nuts on an automobile wheel, opening a door by use of a door knob, and adjusting the angular rotation and vertical rotation of a telescope.

And for my edification, why am I having to explain torque to an astronomer?

A careful examination of the bills shown on Tom Kaye's web page shows that the bills were restrained on the left end of the packet. Apparently, the rubber band that originally held the packet together had slipped to within an inch or so of the left end but continued to hold the fragments from other bills even as the portions on the right end of the packet separated. The obvious conclusion from this is that the left end of the packet had grounded, or been restrained in some manner, while the right end of the packet was less restrained and the bills could move counterclockwise with respect to the left end. In the passing of time, the right ends of some of the bills completely separated.

It is premature to speculate on ever movement of the bills from the time they separated from Cooper until they reached the location where they were found. But this remains an active matter of interest. The General Energy Equation, which applies to all physical phenomena, at least in the vicinity of the earth, is the governing equation.

I assume you are familiar with this equation. If not, exactly where did you go to school?

The matter of the time that the money arrived at the location where it was found is also an ongoing matter of interest. But as you have known for several years, locating the Columbia River water level records for the pre-1974 time frame has not been successful. That is, unless you found them and didn't pass the word along.

But efforts continue to be made to develop more information on Cooper's exact splatter point and how all of the above matters fit together.

In the meantime, keep the faith and stay tuned.

Robert99

Good grief!

You are sounding more like Blevins every day!

I have copied your reply (took me forever to find it among
pages of shit ... ) I will read your reply and study it! :D
I will reply if I think the risk is worth it! I don't want to lose my
virginity to a intellectual thug who thinks he has a monopoly on
vodka, Twinkies, and being a smartass!

I will study hard -= very hard!

http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/torque/Q.torque.intro.html

torque 1 (tôrk)
n.
1. The moment of a force; the measure of a force's tendency to
produce torsion and rotation about an axis, equal to the vector
product of the radius vector from the axis of rotation to the
point of application of the force and the force vector.
2. A turning or twisting force.
tr.v. torqued, torqu·ing, torques
To impart torque to.
[From Latin torqure, to twist; see terkw- in Indo-European
roots.]

B|

What was this other thing? " The General Energy Equation" ???

No one has answered the question at Wiki Questions so why am
I responsible?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_general_energy_equation

Why dont you go to Wiki and tell us all!

I do find this!

https://wiki.ucl.ac.uk/display/MechEngThermodyn/First+law+applied+to+flow+processes

and this!

http://www.unistudyguides.com/index.php?title=General_Energy_Equations

As to a specific explication of your "The General Energy
Equation" and your application of it I freely admit, I don't know
what the fuck you are talking about, as it applies to your
"torque" of the Cooper bills ... all three of them.

I am suspicious this is just one more Blevins' Straw Man.

Please continue with your bloviation. And, avoid all mention
of Location ... on the shoreline of a river? (or does that require
The General Energy Equation too) ?

In a previous post you clearly said: 'was head toward the river',
'never made it to the river', 'was never IN the river', and 'came in
from behind' ?

Are you now claiming: because of The General Energy Equation
you never said that, too!?

georger

Good grief!

You are sounding more like Blevins every day!

I have copied your reply (took me forever to find it among
pages of shit ... ) I will read your reply and study it! :D
I will reply if I think the risk is worth it! I don't want to lose my
virginity to a intellectual thug who thinks he has a monopoly on
vodka, Twinkies, and being a smartass!

I will study hard -= very hard!

http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/torque/Q.torque.intro.html

torque 1 (tôrk)
n.
1. The moment of a force; the measure of a force's tendency to
produce torsion and rotation about an axis, equal to the vector
product of the radius vector from the axis of rotation to the
point of application of the force and the force vector.
2. A turning or twisting force.
tr.v. torqued, torqu·ing, torques
To impart torque to.
[From Latin torqure, to twist; see terkw- in Indo-European
roots.]

B|
:D

Good reply. You are in no danger. I don't know who you were referring to with the "vodka, Twinkies, and being a smartass" remark, but I don't drink vodka or eat Twinkies. You are entitled to your opinion about the smartass part.:ph34r:

Nice to see you using vectors. Here is a true story from pre-history, it really did happen but eons ago.

After finishing engineering type math courses through differential equations, I wanted to take an elective math course in Vector Analysis which was primarily intended as an elective for math majors in that day and age. In fact, I may have been the only engineering major in that class.

During that semester, the professor stated that "you will probably only use Vector Analysis once or twice in your life". He was really wrong! It was perfect for fluid dynamics and today, most fluid dynamics textbooks start with Tensor Analysis on the first page. Times have really changed.

Robert99

you seem to miss a lot of points Robert. you want to claim the information was not adequate about the chute. I tend to disagree. you are saying the FBI and several experts who looked at the chute are wrong.

as for the flight path, nobody has shown any evidence what so ever whether the path is 100% correct. you have been told who how and where, but nothing physical such as the SAGE computer cards. the transcripts in full (lots of missing data) just a map made showing the path. I am not calling the path into question, I'm trying to retrace it. Robert99 has his theory which could also answer questions. I don't know enough about his work to doubt him.

but for some strange reason you find absolutely no evidence to call the path into question. is this because they know exactly where he jumped? they are admitting the jump zone was wrong, but not the path?

I see lots of information pointing to the Amboy chute not being anything other than what they have been stating. I see problems with the transcripts, timing of events. the reasoning of the plane traveling 14miles DME in about 4 minutes. I can't justify this time frame. it's on the transcripts and involves the timing of the path. do the math Robert and tell me how the plane can reach 14 miles in several minutes? when someone qualified in this field can explain it. then I will understand the conclusion. this has yet to happen. show me anywhere the FBI has double checked the path information for accuracy? I haven't seen a "Cossey" type person conclude everything is correct about the path. I have read about conclusions of the chute though.

If I am to understand Robert99 quoting about the path being done before they reach Reno. I believe it's possible they rushed into things and made mistakes. human error is always a factor in calculations. I don't think I will find anything wrong with the path, but that's not to say the path is not off to the east or west. just a mile or two is a huge difference in this.

you have to agree that there is a lot more evidence about the chute find and conclusions by several experts (not all known) but nobody taking credit that the path is accurate. sure it sounds a little crazy that the plane was around Tena bar so far off from the path. the problem is that we don't have the knowledge to disagree with this until the facts are on the table. hopefully this will be my last long strung out Jo, Blevins post on this matter.

will it really matter if it's a nylon cargo chute????????????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I found two sites stating more than one person viewed the chute. you live right in Seattle, go to the FBI and see what you can find out about the chute. try to find the owners of the chute and request ownership.....I'm not there to do it......

read the attachment.

usa today
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-25-hijacker-parachute_N.htm?csp=34

Oregon live
http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2008/04/fbi_confirms_it_parachute_wasn.html

if you take note,one has quotes on it. it's not cherry picked when they tell you several people looked at the chute. get real Blevins.

"Other parachute experts were consulted," Burroughs said, including some who steeped forward to help the FBI after the parachute's discovery was announced last week.

do you need this person to jump out of the screen for proof since the quotes are not enough?

again....you live there. call them and ask them.

your map location is not even close.....

I'll use your terms now....since you obviously are dodging the question I asked about if you think Bruce Smith is lying about talking to Cossey. I guess we can assume he is part of the silk/nylon/cargo chute cover up...

Reality Hotel check in time ;) (laughs) (roll eyes) (smile)

just by looking at the chute you can tell it's bigger. the lines are thicker. I praise you knowledge over Cossey's 30+ years doing this. nice catch.....and you figured this out by looking at pictures, but others that were experts "on the phone" don't count??

I'm done with this Robert......

you not being honest once again Robert or you wouldn't of posted the picture. seems you are question the chute, not the investigation.

you are admitting to a possible conspiracy. so, let's see what the FBI says.

Greetings Everyone,

A shocking new documentary, titled "Doctored," will be shown on cable TV in a couple of weeks that sheds light on how the FBI conducts controversial investigations. In this broadcast they present information concerning the downing of TWA Flight 800 on July 17, 1996 in New York.

Although not directly involved with Norjak, the documentary reveals a certain federal culture that suggests how and why the DB Cooper case might have been compromised.

"Doctored" presents six members of the original NTSB investigatory team and they claim that the FBI tampered and removed critical pieces of evidence to alter the findings of the inquiry.

I have many personal and professional ties to this tragedy and I've written about it extensively on the Mountain News for your review.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/07/01/local-ties-to-new-revelations-about-the-downing-of-twa-flight-800-in-1996/

At the risk of sharing information that you may already be familiar with, here is an update on the forthcoming Cooper exhibit at the Washington State Historical Museum in Tacoma.

I received this information from Pat Forman who got it from another Cooper friend.

"I see that the Washington State Historical Museum has a “Cooper” exhibit August 24, 2013 – January 5, 2014.

“Investigate the mysteries surrounding notorious skyjacker D.B. Cooper and discover the NORJAK(FBI designation) hijacking in a different light. Learn about the long history of this investigation, its ties to the Pacific Northwest, and its impact on modern national security and aviation.

Historical photographs, eyewitness accounts, and artifacts – including one of the original parachutes provided to Cooper as part of his ransom demands – will be on display.

They’re having a special event on August 24th on “Cooper: Public Opening”.

10am to 3pm, they have these activities:

10:30 – 11:30am – Cooper Curators Fred Poyner and Gwen Perkins lead gallery tours.

11am – Parachute expert and professional stunt man, Gary Young talks about jumping out of a 727, jumping at night and surviving the type of jump Cooper made; and demonstrates how parachutes work and how to pack a chute like the one Cooper used.

2pm – Tom Kaye of Citizen Sleuths presents an analysis of the Cooper case. Through forensic analysis of microscopic particle evidence from Cooper case materials, learn what the Citizen Sleuths team uncovered.

"Thought you might be interested."

BruceSmith

Greetings Everyone,

A shocking new documentary, titled "Doctored," will be shown on cable TV in a couple of weeks that sheds light on how the FBI conducts controversial investigations. In this broadcast they present information concerning the downing of TWA Flight 800 on July 17, 1996 in New York.

Although not directly involved with Norjak, the documentary reveals a certain federal culture that suggests how and why the DB Cooper case might have been compromised.

"Doctored" presents six members of the original NTSB investigatory team and they claim that the FBI tampered and removed critical pieces of evidence to alter the findings of the inquiry.

I have many personal and professional ties to this tragedy and I've written about it extensively on the Mountain News for your review.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/07/01/local-ties-to-new-revelations-about-the-downing-of-twa-flight-800-in-1996/

Bruce, With all due respect, your "encounter with an interdimensional being" is a bit too much for some of us. I hope this being stayed out of your Cooper research.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

***you not being honest once again Robert or you wouldn't of posted the picture. seems you are question the chute, not the investigation.

you are admitting to a possible conspiracy. so, let's see what the FBI says.

Geez, Louise. I posted up the picture so people could look at the lines who know more about this than I do, since I'm not a skydiver.

Let's be clear: I don't think the Amboy chute investigation was a conspiracy. Generally, I don't believe in conspiracies unless there is real proof of such. I think maybe it's possible the investigation was a bit haphazard, or they simply took Cossey's word on it because it was convenient. I just don't know. But you would think they would issue something in the press beyond what they did. I only asked SA Ayn Dietrich to clarify things a bit.

And to be completely honest about it, I would like to know if they are still in possession of the chute. This would seem strange to me five years after discounting it as a possible Cooper Jump Vehicle. Takes up a fair amount of space. :)

well, there is a chance it's gone. if they concluded (right or wrong) the chute was not evidence. they might have gotten rid of it. I don't know. I don't think you are intentionally trying to spell out conspiracy, or cover up. if you can't take the word of the FBI or Cossey and others who have been involved with the chute, not many options are left to what you are concluding. Cossey was well known and respected by many in and out of his field. I just don't see any reason why he would make up a different story about what he seen. 40 years ago he might have hogged the fame. I don't know. I don't know him personally so I'm looking in from the outside. I haven't read anything as of yet about him not being honest. if they put him up to it (doubtful) we are back to conspiracy and cover up......let's see if the FBI will respond to the request you made.

mrshutter45

Jo, she should be sending the information to the FBI. if this was real it's her obligation to alert them of this. I will try and get a hold of this woman and get some meaning behind this.....

I believe he was sent back from his little problem in St Pete....remember? discharged 8-28-59....next vacation was Colorado 1960-62...

where did Duane's brother live from 68-71?

I DID NOT get from the file what you are saying. You were going to send me copies so I could digest them - in black and WHITE. He WAS NOT sent back to CA in 1978 from Treasure Island.....If that is true I need to see the papers. What you have on SanQuentin is supposedly the SAME file I have....Duane was NOT listed as being at the funeral!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

******Greetings Everyone,

Bruce, With all due respect, your "encounter with an interdimensional being" is a bit too much for some of us. I hope this being stayed out of your Cooper research.

Robert99

I think the show is about the explosion of a plane over Long Island Sound, not Cooper, and Bruce can't be held responsible for the content of the TV show.

The determination from that accident said that fumes from the central tank ignited in flight, detonated by a short circuit of a high-voltage wire outside the tank that fed additional voltage to a low-voltage wire that ran inside the tank. I never believed that missile story. You'd need a Stinger or something similar to hit a jet at that altitude in flight, and a heat-seeking warhead would have gone for one of the engines, not the place where the explosion happened. Not only that, but the recovered pieces would have had explosive residue evident on surfaces and none was found.

Hmm....I think R99 might be referring to Bruce's Blue Angel, not the documentary. B|
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

kinda of answered the question I asked about someone speaking for him. plus she is not sure he was the one doing the testing. so, one eyebrow is raised on this one....thanks for the info.

seems like the bomb just went poof.....B|

I do NOT know the times and the yrs as my information was second hand from Duane and from his brother.

I did NOT think to ask the brother the time frame. He was very deaf and communicating with him was difficult.
I got the impression he thought Duane and his wife might be messing around - and The brother divorced his wife of the day....I do not know the reasons. This was NOT something John felt free to talk to me about - it was private and I only asked question as they regarded his brother who John had NOT seen since 1957 or 1958 when he picked up a baseball bat and ordered Duane to leave his mothers home. John did put this in a letter explaining what little he knew about his brother. John left home to live with relative when Duane was about 6 yrs old - John was 13 yrs older than Duane....and John had an
engineering degree! It is time all of this stuff is compliled together.

Recheck the SanQuentin file - if it read differently than mine - Duane was NOT sent back to SanQuentin.

I have NOTHING in writing about where Duane was after Treasure Island and the next thing I know he is in Canon in 1960. YOU guys claimed he would have been sent back to CA, but I have NO record of that.

I also have the little things the funeral homes gave out at the time for both Duane's father and his mother. I know the one Duane had on his Father was sent to the prison by his sister. I do NOT know how he acquired the on on his mother. Duane never mentioned having attended the funeral and the last time John saw Duane was when he sent him packing because of the women and the coins with a baseball bat. He gave the date in his accounting - I am not able to dig it out since I have some tests coming up and I had therapy do day.

smokin99

*********Greetings Everyone,

Robert99

I think the show is about the explosion of a plane over Long Island Sound, not Cooper, and Bruce can't be held responsible for the content of the TV show.

The determination from that accident said that fumes from the central tank ignited in flight, detonated by a short circuit of a high-voltage wire outside the tank that fed additional voltage to a low-voltage wire that ran inside the tank. I never believed that missile story. You'd need a Stinger or something similar to hit a jet at that altitude in flight, and a heat-seeking warhead would have gone for one of the engines, not the place where the explosion happened. Not only that, but the recovered pieces would have had explosive residue evident on surfaces and none was found.

Hmm....I think R99 might be referring to Bruce's Blue Angel, not the documentary. B|

Does anyone have an inkling Blevins responded without actually reading Bruce's article? Me thinks so!! :D
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

ok Jo, I will scan and send them to you. here is the California certificate of discharge of custody from San Quentin in 59....

if you have a printer, try printing this. I'll send you better ones.

Robert99

***Greetings Everyone,

Robert99

Yes, Robert 99, I agree. I should have put a woo-woo warning on the post.

On the other hand, it can be reassuring to know who the New Agers are amongst us! (smile).

Rest easy, my Cooper writings do not mention any angelic encounters. However, I do discuss remote viewing in Chapter 28, though, so be careful when you read the book. Would you like a copy? I can send you an electronic version that has had two edits. No Index, yet, or Acknowledgements, however.

No book deal either with a mainstream pub, so I am launching a hunt for a literary agent.

BTW: In terms of a "Way, far out" rating scale, let's say 1-10, what would you give my Flight 800 story? 9.9? Just asking.

apparently you were aware of him being in prison when his folks died. you said this in 2008.

Nov. 29, 2008

BOTH parents died while he was in this prison. His father in April of 1956 and his mother in May of 1958 - he was released from prison in that month but not in time for his mother's funeral as he had been promised. She had been on dialysis for 2 yrs.

mrshutter45

I believe you mentioned many times of not knowing where Duane was in 62-66. so he was not at his brothers.....

WHY are U trying to screw with the dates. I have asked many time for someone to produce pictures of the opening for the Boeing 727. Duane may not have been there but someone from his family was and so was Lyman.

As for 1962 to 1966 - I don't know where is was BUT, I know who he was WITH! A woman who had 4 children and a past. The woman I spent yrs talking to.

She claimed she did NOT know his name was Duane Weber until he was released from Jefferson in 1968! NOW do you believe that? She had 5 children....yet in many of those yrs she did NOT have custody of the kids.
She and Duane stayed in the road from 1962 to 1966. Alway on the run.
She liked to brag about the things they did. Her oldest boys were both stationed in WA state in 1971 yet she said she had never been to WA. There is a file in WA that might dispute that!

She told stories one could never dream up - they were nightmares to me. She knew he was a thief and that she did NOT deny this. She was with him from 1962 to 1966 - and she did NOT have children with her in the early yrs. After he was released from Jefferson in 1966 she stayed with him until 1972 - their life was always in the fast lane.

BruceSmith

******Greetings Everyone,

Robert99

Yes, Robert 99, I agree. I should have put a woo-woo warning on the post.

On the other hand, it can be reassuring to know who the New Agers are amongst us! (smile).

Rest easy, my Cooper writings do not mention any angelic encounters. However, I do discuss remote viewing in Chapter 28, though, so be careful when you read the book. Would you like a copy? I can send you an electronic version that has had two edits. No Index, yet, or Acknowledgements, however.

No book deal either with a mainstream pub, so I am launching a hunt for a literary agent.

BTW: In terms of a "Way, far out" rating scale, let's say 1-10, what would you give my Flight 800 story? 9.9? Just asking.

You didn't ask me, but........

I can see the Blue Angel (we know em as hants and they can be dealt with swiftly by a root doctor if need be)....

and I can certainly see writing a song with 4 bottles of wine on the tailgate of a pickup truck (hell we do that all the time with and without dixie cups)....

but I'm having a little problem picturing you doing the free form dance thing for 3 days. That's kinda out there ;):):)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

skyjack71

I believe you mentioned many times of not knowing where Duane was in 62-66. so he was not at his brothers.....

WHY are U trying to screw with the dates. I have asked many time for someone to produce pictures of the opening for the Boeing 727. Duane may not have been there but someone from his family was and so was Lyman.

As for 1962 to 1966 - I don't know where is was BUT, I know who he was WITH! A woman who had 4 children and a past. The woman I spent yrs talking to.

She claimed she did NOT know his name was Duane Weber until he was released from Jefferson in 1968! NOW do you believe that? She had 5 children....yet in many of those yrs she did NOT have custody of the kids.
She and Duane stayed in the road from 1962 to 1966. Alway on the run.
She liked to brag about the things they did. Her oldest boys were both stationed in WA state in 1971 yet she said she had never been to WA. There is a file in WA that might dispute that!

She told stories one could never dream up - they were nightmares to me. She knew he was a thief and that she did NOT deny this. She was with him from 1962 to 1966 - and she did NOT have children with her in the early yrs. After he was released from Jefferson in 1966 she stayed with him until 1972 - their life was always in the fast lane.

Jo, you sure make me work don't ya. you have said this many times on this thread...here is one. I can find as many as needed?

Sept 2008
I haven't even touched on the yrs 62 thru 66...those yrs from what I have been told where ???? I won't even go there. Mafia, Chicago, N.O., Miami, Lawrence, Ks, Bloomington Mo.,CO, Ga, Ms - they got around and mostily running from the FBI.

2012 you claim he was on the run!!! from what?
Alcatraz - only because I met Ed and because he looks like he could be John and something Duane said to me - but, I will die with that one. I will let it go that the escape was in 1962 and Duane was on the run in 1962 as John Collins and there were individual who knew Duane as John Collins and very one of them I met had questionable pasts connected to all of the things I have spoke of over the yrs.

2013 you said this
1960 to 1962 - Duane was in Canon City. 1962 -1966 - is anyone's guess! He was off the radar during those yrs.and this has been verified......

how can someone keep up with this Jo???

During the yrs of 1962 - to 1966 it was the wife's word only and she did NOT to lie to me. She herself used aliases. She told me about AZ, CO, TX, LA, OK, NB, WA and CA - and then the children enter the picture for MO, KS (also CO and LA) then finally GA. I found their life discusting and rightfully so....but I had to maintain connections to learn what I could about Duane Weber.

someone using an alias not lying? oooooookkkkkk B|