47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I won't expect you to question their results as I did. It was never about KC, or the book. Never. It was about the truth. And I don't think that truth, if it exists, was presented.B|

Blevins, Your claims above are just more bullshit!

I suppose that you are going to also claim that the recent activities of a fellow named Snowden means that he is a whistleblower rather than a traitor?

Robert99

smokin99

Of course they are. That chute probably drives you nuts. Let's see...found right in the same place the FBI thought Cooper jumped......

But let's see......what the hell do they know??

LOL.....Dang, you keep making my point for me. Thanks! :D

and double dang...they no longer believe he jumped in that area!!!!!! this will be in my latest book
"Into The Garbage" (laughs) (Roll eyes) (smile)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Of course they are. That chute probably drives you nuts. Let's see...found right in the same place the FBI thought Cooper jumped......

But let's see......what the hell do they know??

LOL.....Dang, you keep making my point for me. Thanks! :D

and double dang...they no longer believe he jumped in that area!!!!!! this will be in my latest book
"Into The Garbage" (laughs) (Roll eyes) (smile)

Well stated!

skyjack71

I have waited for the FBI to make its moven & for others to finally tell some truths. Since I see either happening at this time - IT is time to finally start dropping the bombs. I thought when it became evident that Weber was Cooper they would finally just say - OKAY!

Duane's brother was involved with Boeing but I was never told in in what capacity. John knew Stanley and if I had the family album - you would find pictures of John and Stanley together.

The name is Stanley Gilliam.
Do any of you know who that was?
When Boeing tested the aft stairs on the 727 - Stanley was part of it. Duane was fasinated by this and the testing ocurred in the 60's. It was part of if not the same testing you guys have seen the video of.

Stanley Gilliam did NOT know Duane, but knew his brother John. Stanley was the man who received a call from a gentleman who got past the phone security and Stanley thought the call had gone thru channels.

After the skyjacking Stanley contacted the FBI feeling the lapse in security had afforded the skyjacker the information he needed to carry out the crime.

There were pictures of John with Stanley in his home. Duane said he knew a man from Pullyallup - who had a house made of stone. Stanley had a house made of stone there.

Stanley was connected to the Webers from CA. That is another story.

I have problems with this story Jo. according to what I have found on Stanley he was retired by 1970. he started with Boeing in 1953. From there he transferred to flight crew training, where he traveled the world training crews for such airlines as Ethiopian Airways, Lufthansa, Air France, El Al, All Nippon Airways, Avianca, Iran Air, and Japan Air Lines, and a host of others domestic and foreign. He also certified the flight engineers of Mohmar Khadafi's personal jet and met people like the emperor Hali Salasi of Ethiopia, Moshe Dayan, and Mrs. General Yamamoto of the Royal Japanese Navy, who was the Gilliam family landlady in Tokyo, Japan in 1964. Upon his retirement he returned to his original aviation roots, operating out of Thun Field in a variety of capacities, serving the Airport Pilots' Association, the executive board hosting the large public open houses at Thun in the mid 1980s, and the Pierce County Task Force for runway realignment. He was also instrumental in the design, construction and installation of the new wind T. He hangared his 1947 Stinson taildraggger at Thun, logging countless hours in the air, often with grandchildren in the right seat, and countless more at the Hangar Inn. From 1970-1984 he majored in Grandpa and collected grandbabies, happily receiving the births of all seven who never failed to delight him.

how much of this information was known in 1971? nothing is mentioned about his testing of the stairs except that one site. how much validation can you put into this. doesn't make sense for an engineer to say someone could fit thru an 18" gap trying to jump out the back. he should know the stairs would drop once you got on them. it almost sounds like someone is speaking for him. was this knowledge made before his death in 2004? with all his travels, how did Duane's brother know him?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I like her writing style. And interesting story about the phone call. In her response comment to Brucesmith she states that she's not sure about her memory or the 18 inches - but she has the interview with her Grandfather on tape. From here.....

http://formersuburbanmom.com/2012/04/23/d-b-cooper-and-the-aft-staircase/

Suburban Mom
April 24, 2012 at 4:53 am

Thank you Bruce. There are a lot of details I’m not clear on, hence the included disclaimer. I need to find and review the tape. For example every account I’ve read said that the aft staircase was fully deployed and I swear my grandfather said it was partially opened in the tests – I’m not even certain 18" is the right number it’s just what I recall. I’m also not clear as to whether grandpa actually conducted the tests or helped write the manual on the tests – both would be possible given his duties with Boeing. The man lived an epic life even though the last several decades were spent in an armchair being nagged at my grandma and doing the only thing he loved nearly as much as flying – hanging with his grandkids :) .
But if this were anywhere near accurate – it would blow holes in the theory that Cooper learned of the aft staircase from covert Vietnam operations. Nope, just two guys having a “blonde moment” and forgetting to ask for clearance! LOL!

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

I like her writing style. And interesting story about the phone call. In her response comment to Brucesmith she states that she's not sure about her memory or the 18 inches - but she has the interview with her Grandfather on tape. From here.....

http://formersuburbanmom.com/2012/04/23/d-b-cooper-and-the-aft-staircase/

Suburban Mom
April 24, 2012 at 4:53 am

Thank you Bruce. There are a lot of details I’m not clear on, hence the included disclaimer. I need to find and review the tape. For example every account I’ve read said that the aft staircase was fully deployed and I swear my grandfather said it was partially opened in the tests – I’m not even certain 18" is the right number it’s just what I recall. I’m also not clear as to whether grandpa actually conducted the tests or helped write the manual on the tests – both would be possible given his duties with Boeing. The man lived an epic life even though the last several decades were spent in an armchair being nagged at my grandma and doing the only thing he loved nearly as much as flying – hanging with his grandkids :) .
But if this were anywhere near accurate – it would blow holes in the theory that Cooper learned of the aft staircase from covert Vietnam operations. Nope, just two guys having a “blonde moment” and forgetting to ask for clearance! LOL!

kinda of answered the question I asked about someone speaking for him. plus she is not sure he was the one doing the testing. so, one eyebrow is raised on this one....thanks for the info.

seems like the bomb just went poof.....B|

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, is Cossey lying again here, or is Bruce?

I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute. Further, he said that the canopy was made with silk and not the nylon which comprised Cooper’s canopy. He also said it was a WWII vintage parachute.

kinda explains no harness.....but hey....it's not true anyway...right?

Actually, it explains very little. How do you know it was silk and 34' feet across? Because Cossey says so? He also said in some of those same articles about the Amboy chute that he owned the chute Cooper jumped with...and we already know that wasn't true. They belonged to Hayden. Did the FBI verify anything except the silk claim? No. Does the idea of silk v nylon make sense, considering the lack of rot in the pictures shown of the chute by the FBI? Again, no.

Did Cossey say the container and harness were cut away? No. In fact, no one has. And ask yourself why someone would go to the trouble to bury a cargo chute out near Amboy anyway.

Both you and Robert99 are missing the main point I've been trying to make here all along. I'm not saying the Amboy chute was Cooper's. I'm saying the Seattle FBI's investigation into it, and the results they released, are not adequate. Aren't you the least bit interested in knowing for sure whether Cossey was right? Brother, I am...because I haven't seen anything from the Seattle FBI on it that makes sense. Silk...what a load of garbage. If that thing had been buried in the ground for any number of years it should have been nothing but a bunch of tatters connected to some paracord. And why is the Seattle FBI so reticent to let anyone have a look at it besides Cossey? :S

You two are either very gullible, or you have another agenda that requires the Amboy chute to be Non-Cooper.

"You two are either very gullible, or you have another agenda that requires the Amboy chute to be Non-Cooper."

Robert, that sounds just like Jo. Congratulations!! (champagne opens, crowd goes wild)

why is Gods name would they hide this from the public. do you realize what it really takes to start a conspiracy? especially if it's public related. why don't you call your buddy in the FBI and try and get this resolved. you realize the FBI no longer believes the original jump site right? so your theory of the Amboy chute is vaporizing. it's actually closer to Aerial than Amboy. must be more of the cover up.

since the chute is no longer considered evidence, you might be able to get it. don't quote me on this, but the original owners could also ask for it back. stop the whining and do something about it. you live right there buddy....handle it!

Cossey could be wrong on things in the past, I don't know if he was hogging the control or claiming fame. if he looked at the chute and obviously measured it. I'm going to listen to a licensed, well qualified person respected by thousands before I take your word.

just by looking at the chute on video it looks like the lines are much larger than a personal chute, it appears to be larger in size as well. this also matches what would be used in a cargo chute. you don't have any idea how long it's been there. 5 years prior, 10? do you know that answer? I'm sure plenty of training exercises have happened over the years. fire fighting, military etc. lot's of reasons before one cries out conspiracy. that's exactly what you are trying to prove. I believe you claimed many times you don't believe in them....who is the gullible one again?

you would think if Cooper really made it to the ground. I think he would take the harness off as well if he was to bury anything. it's not going to fool anyone leaving it away from the chute.

I need hard evidence for a conspiracy, not reports made by Journalist or error's in reporting....thank you.

did Hayden claim ownership of the dummy chute, or the other reserve chute with Cossey's name on it?

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, is Cossey lying again here, or is Bruce?

I spoke with Coss shortly after the announcement, and he told me that the parachute found in Amboy was not from Flight 305 as it was too large at 34-feet in diameter, and that it was a cargo chute. Further, he said that the canopy was made with silk and not the nylon which comprised Cooper’s canopy. He also said it was a WWII vintage parachute.

Both you and Robert99 are missing the main point I've been trying to make here all along. I'm not saying the Amboy chute was Cooper's. I'm saying the Seattle FBI's investigation into it, and the results they released, are not adequate.

You two are either very gullible, or you have another agenda that requires the Amboy chute to be Non-Cooper.

Blevins, Would you please explain your law enforcement training and background that qualifies you to tell the FBI that they don't know what they are doing.

The FBI has already stated that the Amboy chute is not relevant. End of story.

Your agenda has no need of the Amboy chute either, but you can always use the thread space to give the impression that you are, as you have claimed elsewhere, a "leading Cooper researcher".

However, beating a dead horse doesn't qualify as research.

Robert99

Robert99

******Robert, is Cossey lying again here, or is Bruce?

Both you and Robert99 are missing the main point I've been trying to make here all along. I'm not saying the Amboy chute was Cooper's. I'm saying the Seattle FBI's investigation into it, and the results they released, are not adequate.

Blevins, Would you please explain your law enforcement training and background that qualifies you to tell the FBI that they don't know what they are doing.

The FBI has already stated that the Amboy chute is not relevant. End of story.

Your agenda has no need of the Amboy chute either, but you can always use the thread space to give the impression that you are, as you have claimed elsewhere, a "leading Cooper researcher".

Robert99

a 34 foot cargo chute is not enough, or "adequate" he is basically calling Cossey a liar.

RobertMBlevins

***You linked two articles, one written by you and one written by someone else that barely makes mention of the chute. That second was a horrible read. Two statements stood out to me:

"In the meantime, it seems likely now that the case comes down to two scenarios: Cooper died and his remains will never be found, or the above unknown man was definitely Cooper and the case will soon be closed. All of the other deathbed confessions (perhaps the result of pharmaceuticals causing hallucinations and other mind games) and suspects (former suspect, John List, who just died this last week, obviously wasn't Cooper) all become moot."

"Don't take this the wrong way: I know the FBI works hard in solving as many cases as they can. With the Cooper case, though, they'd even admit that it's become a part of American pop culture that makes for a thrilling mystery. After 37 years as of this article, having it suddenly solved would take away that thrill of a lot of people...including the FBI............As strange as it sounds, having the Cooper mystery go on makes for one stand-alone crime that may be deliberately left unsolved just to keep the pop culture aspect of it alive for decades to come."

So in the writers opinion, Cooper died OR he was Gossett. And the FBI don't want to solve the case because so many people enjoy the mystery and it would ruin it for those people.

Very laughable.

And dumb.

I noticed both you and Robert99 pretty much ignored the facts on how the FBI handled the whole thing. Do you really believe that the Amboy chute is made of silk and not ripstop nylon? You must...because that's really the ONLY solid reason ever forwarded by the FBI on why it can't be Cooper's. Yet no proof of this was ever offered, just the Cossey statement. And a lot of people besides myself doubt this statement. I know why Robert99 blindly believes this explanation, by the way. It's because he thinks Cooper went into the Columbia at or near Tena Bar, and if the chute at Amboy was Cooper's, his theory would be blown from the water like the HMS Hood was by the Bismarck.

And that silk assessment came from a single source, Earl Cossey, who also claimed he owned the chute. We know now that is not true.

Here's a challenge for you: Name ONE verifiable source that proves the Amboy chute can't be Cooper's...without using Cossey's silk-not-nylon reason. Just one. Before you answer, remember that silk is a biodegradable substance, and any chute that was truly made of SILK and was buried unpacked would show extensive signs of rotting within a reletively short time. Nylon, on the other hand, can last centuries. Anything biodegradable goes to hell pretty quick up here in Washington state, where it rains all the time. So if Cossey is wrong on his silk statement, then where exactly is the proof that the chute can't be Cooper's?

It was not me, but SA Larry Carr who stated right after the chute was found that it was the same type used by Cooper...

SA Robbie Burroughs: 'a totality of the information...'

Really? WHAT information? :S

Robert, for starters, I've never said that the Amboy chute wasn't Coopers. I don't know enough about it to have a real opinion either way. Admittedly, I think it would be pretty cool if it were Coopers chute. My point was, that you said you were not the only one questioning the Investigation into the chute, and then to prove that point you posted a link to an article that never called into question anything about the chute.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Is it possible that Robert Blevins posted something that wasn't "adequate" B|

to be honest I didn't bother with it. most of his postings are like Jo's, they tend to cause my Insomnia to cease...B|

I wasn't talking about your reports or your background. other reporters have made mistakes in articles......had nothing to do with you, or your stories on AB......(part time gig)

where did I say anything about "lead researcher"

THIS WILL KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT! MAYBE FOR A FEW WKS!
I sent you a PM explaining the possible Guilliam connection to Duane's brother. I would give my life to have the picture of Duane's brother with the man I understood to be Guilliam. What I have is NOT just what was derived from the things the grand-daughter wrote, but from a story Duane had told me and the family history with Ohio and a woman I believed was Duane's mother's best friend...they had children almost at the same time in OHIO and Duane's parents went to CA after that in 1943.

I was searching for the man who owned a stone house in Pullyallup and that is how I found the story on Guillam - I had been searching for this for many many yrs before she ever wrote that.

There is a man who used to read this thread that sent me some things yrs ago. I was trying to find the man Duane's brother had a partnership with on a piece of property in Tacoma.
Strange the commercial property Guillam owned was in Tacoma and he lost it. The grand-daughter did NOT know if he had partner. WHY yrs ago I hasseled the FBI about checking into John Weber owning property in Tacoma and who was in it with him.

I did not know if it was just financial partners or a limited corp. I wanted to go to Tacoma to search the property records YRS ago before I found out about this man. I had been looking for the name with many spellings. ASK 377 and go back in the thread and find this is true.

I left messages with the FBI about this - but never got a response. I had been looking for this man for YRS!

I did not know the time frame of the business venture in which Duane's bother and the partner lost it...just that it was commercial property in the Tacoma area. DUANE told me in 1979 on our way to SEATTLE and it is in the records right here in this thread and in things I told anyone who would listen to me.

Duane had TOLD me about the man in Pullyallup and I had looked for yrs trying to find the man who John had a business venture with. I did not know the time frame of the business venture - but Duane did mention the man was with Boeing and so was his brother in some kind of capacity...I do not know if they were employed by Boeing or with a subsidary.

Yea. the article the woman wrote is what drove me to contact her, but there ARE truths in her story that matched the story I told anyone who would listen. I am sure this young lady was not writing these things in 1979 when Duane and I made that trip to WA. I have told the story so many times about the things Duane told me on that trip and the things he pointed out to me and this is one of them - nothing that I added at a later day - but in my accounting of the things he told me and showed me on the trip.

The girl may not have her story straight but it matched what Duane told me about John and his partner in 1979.

When I found it was her Grandfather who was contacted about the feasibility of the aft stairs - I actually freaked out!

In a separate part of the conversation on our way to Seattle in 1979 - Duane mentioned Vallee Air Service and trips to Fairbanks, Alaska....he did NOT mention a time fram that I remember. I didn't understand that then nor today. He used the word "WE".
With Duane's prison record just when was there time for a WE.

Now I know that Stanley did that route. Duane was in prison most of his adult life! How did this fit into his history and when?

The Alaska route was mention by Duane and he said WE.

All of this was told to Himmelsbach YRS and YRS ago. I did NOT know who the man was - this is how GUILLAM ever came up in the first place. I had been looking for the man and all I ever got was some guy out of CA and he did NOT match the criterior I was looking for. In fact I contacted this other Guillam - and his occupation had NOTHING to do with Wa or planes. I apologized to the man and told him he wasn't who I was looking for.

It might interest you to know that the Gilliams were in CA when Duane's family was there and in the VERY same area - Duane parents lived in (forgot the name of the place it was Arcadia) when they first went to CA in 1943....they went there because a friend of Duane's mother and Father helped him obtain employment there. I do not know what Duane's father did in CA in 1943 and it is very important I obtain the family records.

NOW you creeps know what I have been after - and when that girl wrote her little story - it came up in my long long searches and those of a friend who helps me. Until her story came up - my search had been futile about this. All I had was my memory of what Duane told me and what John told me about the family in CA.

CLUE - family name BARTH

Check it out - Guillam and Weber's connected long before California.
But what is in a name? Maybe location and employment and old friends. Let throw in connections to John Thun - that name sound familiar to any of you! Should!
Move on to Grove Field with Bruce Thun!

I will NOW throw a LITTLE more trivia at you - I was unable to verify it but maybe some of Whiz guys can find it. Duane L. Weber was born in Lorraine June 18 1924
Eunice (Barth) Gilliam in 1924.
WHERE WAS EUNICE BARTH BORN?
What was her birthdate?

Find the connection between Weber and Barth? Is there one?

When Duane's sister was alive I asked her why the parents moved to CA in 1943? Jobs were far and between and some went to CA looking for jobs and a healthier place to live. The Weber's left Ohio and went to CA. in 1943. Duane was in the Navy....but we know the rest of that story. Who was the friend that they went to CA to see in 1934 approximately. Where they the same friends who help Papa Weber find employment in CA in 1943 - why it is so important to obtain the family journals that have been kept from me.

One more PS. John Weber was 13 yrs older than Duane Weber. His sister was 6 yrs old than he was.
Gilliam was 2 yrs younger than his wife. Figure out the puzzle but the answer lies in OHIO>
:S:|
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo, the way I view that article is the fact of her claiming he received a phone call while working for Boeing. his background clearly outlines events in time in which by 1970 he was retired. I'm not sure when it was from Boeing. why didn't he call the FBI? they seemed to pick up and go public when Teddy called in? she also claims to have him on tape. why hasn't she release this information?

Duane was locked up during the time of conception of the 727. it was on the board I'm sure in the late 50's.. the plane was flying by 62. why would someone have as you state them "schematics" to the 727 laying around the house years after the testing? the testing in the video was done by the Government and had nothing to do with trying to get cargo out of the back of the plane while the stairs were attached but in the free fall position. apples and oranges here. again you have a tight time frames for Duane to gain access to these. I believe you have said in the past Duane didn't get along with his brother. so I can't buy into all of this....none of the drawings will tell you anything about jumping out the back. he would have to have access to that type of testing and not
looking at "schematics" they wouldn't tell anything....

I believe you mentioned many times of not knowing where Duane was in 62-66. so he was not at his brothers.....

mrshutter45

by 1970 he was retired. why didn't he call the FBI? they seemed to pick up and go public when Teddy called in? she also claims to have him on tape. why hasn't she release this information?

I did talk to her on the phone and we did exchange some emails - this has been in the last 2 yrs. Her mother does not want her to make the Tape publice - but, who knows - after all she is a writer. I had a hard time getting throught the "other" stuff to get to that particular article. Remember I am pretty straight laced.

Unclear of the complete story - and I had to tell her - I honestly told her I not be able to tell a story about my grandfather....just family stories or what was written down

Duane was locked up during the time of conception of the 727. it was on the board I'm sure in the late 50's.. the plane was flying by 62. why would someone have as you state them "schematics" to the 727 laying around the house years after the testing?

The schematics lying around the house. This is what John told me and
I John was 13 yrs older than Duane. Duane was paroled in 1957 -and it was after he was out of prison he was bringing his Floozies to Ma Webers home and some Gold Coin came up missing. John supposedly took a baseball bat to Duane and ordered him out of Ma Webers home. Prior to that John found his wife had been providing Duane with transportation to and from some of the local establishments and had done some minor damage to John's car. This is the time frame as John was in and out this is when the schematic were lying all over the house. I got the impression John thought his wife and Duane were "messing" around.

Duane was paroled in 1957.
So this has to be the time frame and the only slot I can put John story into.
Duane's mother died in 1958.

When was the BIG Shindig for the introduction of the 727 - 1960 or 1961 or 1962? I was never able to find the Guest list - but the brother was at the opening when it was introduced...Duane had mentioned the paint was developed by Sherwin Williams - but the guys in this thread claimed Boeing developed and manufacture all aspects of the plane - did they think I was really that STUPID!

I believe you have said in the past Duane didn't get along with his brother. so I can't buy into all of this....none of the drawings will tell you anything about jumping out the back.

I never indicated the schematic would indicate anything about jumping in or out of the plane. Just that Duane could have been aware of the access. There are those who have told me there would be NO schematics in anyone's home - I just know what the brother said!

We KNOW where Duane was in 1960 to 1961/62 - Canon City, Co. and in 1962 JOHN COLLINS was born by way of a fake identification with a little help from someone! A lot of ex-con who worked for a certain company got new ID's and new lives! Intermountain Communication may have played a hand in that you think?

RobertMBlevins

******Robert, is Cossey lying again here, or is Bruce?

Actually, it explains very little. Bruce isn't lying. He's just the guy who contacted Cossey. How do you know it was silk and 34' feet across? Because Cossey says so? He also said in some of those same articles that he owned the chute Cooper jumped with and he 'would know'...but we already know that wasn't true. They belonged to Norman Hayden. Did the FBI verify anything except the silk claim? No. Does the idea of silk v nylon make sense, considering the lack of rot in the pictures shown of the chute by the FBI? Again, no.

Did Cossey say the container and harness were cut away? No. In fact, no one has. Ask yourself why someone would go to the trouble to bury a cargo chute out near Amboy anyway. One supposedly made of silk.

Both you and Robert99 are missing the main point I've made here all along. I'm not saying the Amboy chute was Cooper's. I'm saying the Seattle FBI's investigation into it, and the results they released, are not adequate. Aren't you the least bit interested in knowing for sure whether Cossey was right? Brother, I am...because I haven't seen anything from the Seattle FBI on it that makes sense. Silk...what a load of garbage. If that thing had been buried in the ground for any number of years it should have been nothing but a bunch of tatters connected to some paracord. If it IS nylon, then this puts The Instant Lie to Cossey's assessment, and the FBI's sole reason they used to discount it as Cooper's. And why is the Seattle FBI so reticent to let anyone have a look at it besides Cossey? :S

Check-in time at the Reality Hotel. :)
Robert, your true agenda is not an explanation. you simply believe something other than what the FBI is reporting. so any time you wish to check out of the hotel...we will be waiting for ya! ;)

mrshutter45

Jo, the way I view that article is the fact of her claiming he received a phone call while working for Boeing. his background clearly outlines events in time in which by 1970 he was retired. I'm not sure when it was from Boeing. why didn't he call the FBI? they seemed to pick up and go public when Teddy called in? she also claims to have him on tape. why hasn't she release this information?

Duane was locked up during the time of conception of the 727

Not from 1957 to 1959 - no one can really account for all of that time and you can bet he went home - his mom died in 1958. I don't think he dervived much from the schematics, but the plane was not introduced until 1960/1963 to the general public

Duane did have a little interception in Treasure Isle.

***62 to 66 Duane was JOHN COLLINS so he was NOT with the BROTHER, but he was mean enough to approach Johns friends and friends of the family.

Jo, she should be sending the information to the FBI. if this was real it's her obligation to alert them of this. I will try and get a hold of this woman and get some meaning behind this.....

I believe he was sent back from his little problem in St Pete....remember? discharged 8-28-59....next vacation was Colorado 1960-62...

where did Duane's brother live from 68-71?

mrshutter45

Jo, the way I view that article is the fact of her claiming he received a phone call while working for Boeing. his background clearly outlines events in time in which by 1970 he was retired. OHN WAS A CONSUTENT: I'm not sure when it was from Boeing. why didn't he call the FBI? they seemed to pick up and go public when Teddy called in? she also claims to have him on tape. why hasn't she release this information?

Duane was locked up during the time of conception of the 727. it was on the board I'm sure in the late 50's.. the plane was flying by 62. why would someone have as you state them "schematics" to the 727 laying around the house years after the testing? the testing in the video was done by the Government and had nothing to do with trying to get cargo out of the back of the plane while the stairs were attached but in the free fall position. apples and oranges here. again you have a tight time frames for Duane to gain access to these. I believe you have said in the past Duane didn't get along with his brother. so I can't buy into all of this....none of the drawings will tell you anything about jumping out the back. he would have to have access to that type of testing and not JOHN WAS THREE!

looking at "schematics" they wouldn't tell anything....

I believe you mentioned many times of not knowing where Duane was in 62-66. so he was not at his brothers.....

Nov. 29, 2008

BOTH parents died while he was in this prison. His father in April of 1956 and his mother in May of 1958 - he was released from prison in that month but not in time for his mother's funeral as he had been promised. She had been on dialysis for 2 yrs.

was released March 18 1957...not 58. busted again in Florida sent back and released in 59.....

Bleivin:

The Amboy chute could be compared with the chute returned to Norn Hayden by the FBI. Norm told me he bought the two chutes at the same time from a surplus place on Marginal Way in Seattle and they were exactly alike. That returned chute is now in the hands of the Tacoma Museum who will put it on display in the DB part of the Museum in October when the display is finished. We have a photo of the Mfg. label that was on the Amboy chute and so could compare it with the Museum chute. A match would prove the Amboy chute was DB's and no match would set the Amboy chute to rest.

Another thing to look at is the Boeing News photo of Sheridan's head/face attached. If you look closely in the area about one inch from his mouth in the direction of his left ear you can see a possible ID scar that looks like a dimple. If the FBI used that ID as part of a hold back for future candidate proof of ID, then we might have something to go on about Sheridan.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

" How do you know it was silk and 34' feet across? Because Cossey says so?" ?????????

"Ask yourself why someone would go to the trouble to bury a cargo chute out near Amboy anyway."

a lot stranger things have been found buried in the past. why did they build pyramids in the middle of the dessert? why do they call it a television set when you only get one? why would Cooper plant money to
throw them off his trail. they were never on his trail. so why plant it?

why is the FBI flight path right....because they say so?? two way street here buddy.

Robert99

Sailshaw, Would you be gracious enough to explain to Jo Weber what the future would hold for any Boeing employee who was caught trying to remove plans from the Boeing facilities of Boeing aircraft that were under development.

Robert99

Jo has said this in the past.

"I have been trying to work with what John told me and what Duane told me regarding planes.
John DID not explain why he would have had the Boeing designs in his home and I did NOT ask why. He had stated he was a consultant for Boeing for 6 yrs."

I think only being a consultant would give less access to secure files. if it was paint schemes. those drawing would show nothing again.........proof of any of this has gone poof B|

my Grandfather worked at area 51. I don't have the records, but it's a fact! pretty easy to do really. B|

mrshutter45

my Grandfather worked at area 51. I don't have the records, but it's a fact! pretty easy to do really. B|

I'll bet your grandfather had the needed skills, knew how to keep his mouth zipped, and didn't try to take home any "samples" from the office.

Robert99