47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Jo, If this fellow wants to check an area that you are interested in, it must be on the east side of Portland. And nowhere close to where Cooper jumped.

So there is no point in getting excited about this...'

The guy doesn't name an LZ in his post, and if you actually know where Cooper jumped...you should sent that info to the Seattle FBI. But you don't know. Not for sure. Neither does the FBI or anyone else. Personally, I think he jumped not long after he saw the lights go by at the Merwin Lake Dam. That's just a guess, of course. I've always believed at least a modicum of planning went into the whole thing, since you are talking about risking your life by jumping from that jet, getting forty years in prison if you're caught, or shot by snipers at SeaTac...and then expecting the FBI to provide the means to escape, as well as the money. Unless Cooper was a complete nut job, he probably studied a map and did some planning first. He was cool enough to order a drink and have a smoke with The Main Stew first.

What do you think? Sound like spur of the moment to you?

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and for you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying ... I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Jo, If this fellow wants to check an area that you are interested in, it must be on the east side of Portland. And nowhere close to where Cooper jumped.

The guy doesn't name an LZ in his post, and if you actually know where Cooper jumped...you should sent that info to the Seattle FBI. But you don't know. Not for sure. Neither does the FBI or anyone else. Personally, I think he jumped not long after he saw the lights go by at the Merwin Lake Dam. That's just a guess, of course. I've always believed at least a modicum of planning went into the whole thing, since you are talking about risking your life by jumping from that jet, getting forty years in prison if you're caught, or shot by snipers at SeaTac...and then expecting the FBI to provide the means to escape, as well as the money. Unless Cooper was a complete nut job, he probably studied a map and did some planning first. He was cool enough to order a drink and have a smoke with The Main Stew first. He also knew exactly how to direct the crew to do what he wanted. What do you think? Sound like spur of the moment to you?

Blevins, To answer all of your questions in one shot, you need to start reading the thread.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

******Robert99 says in part:

The guy doesn't name an LZ in his post, and if you actually know where Cooper jumped...you should sent that info to the Seattle FBI. But you don't know. Not for sure. Neither does the FBI or anyone else. Personally, I think he jumped not long after he saw the lights go by at the Merwin Lake Dam. That's just a guess, of course. I've always believed at least a modicum of planning went into the whole thing, since you are talking about risking your life by jumping from that jet, getting forty years in prison if you're caught, or shot by snipers at SeaTac...and then expecting the FBI to provide the means to escape, as well as the money. Unless Cooper was a complete nut job, he probably studied a map and did some planning first. He was cool enough to order a drink and have a smoke with The Main Stew first.

What do you think? Sound like spur of the moment to you?

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and for you

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying ... I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

I like this version better. Get real.

Bid Ask High Low Open
2.1815 2.1835 2.19 2.1757 2.187

When are any of you ever going to get your act together. You guys have had the drop zone for Cooper ALL OVER THE PLACE! 1st it is one place and then it is East because of the money find and then it is back to the middle. Then over Tena's bar and them back again to the East!

WHAT none of YOU do is TALK to the RIGHT people. Witnesses ON the ground who made reports to the paper and who called the FBI in 1971.

I do NOT know what conclusion if any the simulation came to - it was back and forth...but my last under standing was that NO pilot would have taken that plane over Portland Proper as it would have had to have done to go over Tina's bar. There was a lot of housing in that area. The area to the East was NOT so populated in 1971.

ASK the co-pilot and the pilot if he were still alive would tell you the same thing. THEY did what was best for the Crew and in the event - Cooper triggered his bomb.

Does anyone in their right mind think they TRIED to dump Cooper with his bomb NEAR Portland or over Portland.
THINK again!

That big Major Highway to the EAST of Portland had NOT been finished - maybe not even started. The build up in the EAST had not started. Lots of land - a few scattered subdivisions.

To the East beyond the Hwy - it was scarely populated at that time and if the plane went down IT MIGHT not hit a heavily populated area. Lots of open space in 1971! CHECK out the TOPO maps - Some of you chuck heads are a waste of time for the public and for anyone really looking for answers.

WHAT are you guys (Georger and Robert99) - are you on the CIA, FBI or some other government payroll?

There are others who actually try to work with facts and explore the options, but you will notice that certain individuals always come back that their word or opinion is the only possiblity. Are any of you aware that INCOMING planes into PDX were canceled until the skyjack plane was out of their space?????

Any one of you have any proof that incoming flights landed at the time that Cooper's plane went over Portland or was in the air space around Portland? DUH! They wanted that air space clear when the Skyjacked plane was in their area.

The authorities did think about the dangers to the people on the ground and not just in the Skyjack plane. There WAS a perimeter set up and no plane was with in a certain distance of the SKYJACK plane. The airspace of the flight was kept clear of other planes - this may not have been protocol, but is how the men on ground and at the radar reacted.

The airlines had to protect itself - not just the plane with the Skyjacker on it.
If that plane was going to BLOW or come down it would be in an area of least harm to other on the ground!
SIMPLE SIMON SAYS!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

When are any of you ever going to get your act together.

WHAT none of YOU do is TALK to the RIGHT people.

I do NOT know what conclusion if any the simulation came to - it was back and forth...but my last under standing was that NO pilot would have taken that plane over Portland Proper as it would have had to have done to go over Tina's bar. There was a lot of housing in that area. The area to the East was NOT so populated in 1971.

Does anyone in their right mind think they TRIED to dump Cooper with his bomb NEAR Portland or over Portland.
THINK again!

Some of you chuck heads are a waste of time for the public and for anyone really looking for answers.

WHAT are you guys (Georger and Robert99) - are you on the CIA, FBI or some other government payroll?

There are others who actually try to work with facts and explore the options, but you will notice that certain individuals always come back that their word or opinion is the only possiblity. Are any of you aware that INCOMING planes into PDX were canceled until the skyjack plane was out of their space?????

If that plane was going to BLOW or come down it would be in an area of least harm to other on the ground!
SIMPLE SIMON SAYS!

Jo or SIMPLE SIMON, whatever screen name you are using now, both you and Blevins need to read the transcripts of the radio communications between the crew and air traffic control people while the airliner was on the ground in Seattle.

While those communications may not support your pet theories, they show that the air traffic control people did set up a volume of protected air space around the airliner when it was airborne.

When the airliner passed through the Portland area, the flight crew said that they were at 10,000 feet and above an overcast plus two or three additional cloud layers. So it would be difficult for anyone who didn't have x-ray eyes to even see the airliner from the ground. And to repeat, the airliner was above the clouds at 10,000 feet and not below the clouds at the much lower altitude claimed by the people you consider credible.

There was no need for the airliner to fly 20 miles out of its way to pass over a less populated area east of Portland when it could do the same thing west of Portland and also shorten its flight path at the same time.

I am not aware of a single thing that you or Blevins have done that gives any support at all to either of your Cooper candidates.

While I have suspected Georger's affiliations for a while, I do not work for the FBI, CIA, Sesame Street, or any crime busting organization.:ph34r:

Robert99

"There was a lot of housing in that area. The area to the East was NOT so populated in 1971."

exactly what area are you claiming was not populated east of the flight path? where exactly do you place the path????

what highway are you talking about.......

according to census reports Portland has not grown from 1950-1990. the population has been about the same from 1950 to 1970 and drops in 1980. topo maps also confirm this when you look at them. I don't understand where you are claiming area's not populated yet. the growth started in the 90's. I also found lots of pics from the 30's on up.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

you have continually tried to change the description of Cooper to fit KC. you have him with a pile of money at the end of his life with no real proof where it came from. you have a guy who everyone thinks is telling the truth except you. wasn't one of the guys on decoded a former Prosecutor? you still haven't answered Matt's question about KC actually being a paratrooper.

KC's brother seems to be at the heart of this whole issue by claiming KC was Cooper. you get a bunch of emails from people who don't really know much about the case other than he jumped out of a plane.......

I don't think Robert99 has ever claimed the plane definitely flew over Tina Bar. I believe he is looking into the as a possibility. you seem to argue every point made from the FBI except the perfect flight path done by lot's of smart people? everything else could be wrong, but not that damn path......

couple posts up you claim nobody knows where Cooper jumped. a couple months back you said Rataczak knew exactly where he jumped? you gave his name and address etc. if Rat tells me something different from the known flight path. it kinda makes it hard to follow the known flight path...no?

I think you are a hair misguided in your thoughts....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'I am not aware of a single thing that you or Blevins have done that gives any support at all to either of your Cooper candidates...'

Oh, no. Of course not. Nothing at all. You told me to read the thread for the answers to this question or that. Maybe you should read a report that was the result of a few years of work, much fact checking, and many interviews.

You have continually tried to make adjustments to the flight path to explain the money found at Tena Bar. But the idea that 305 was somehow west of the Interstate 5 freeway any distance north of Portland is against the current evidence and totally unproven. If the flight HAD been west of the freeway, the FBI would have looked there. Instead, they concentrated their search miles EAST of the freeway. And if the money went into the river or fell from the sky, explain how three packets of the ransom somehow ended up in the exact same spot miles from the dropzone with nothing else found. When I brought this question to retired FBI agent Fuhrman, he wondered about it too. One random packet that floats down and lands somewhere, maybe. MOST of the money, even more believable. Three together, very difficult to explain. And if you discount dredging, that leaves possible human intervention. I know Tom Kaye was thinking the same thing, he said so in Skyjack. Even if you say Cooper went into the Columbia near Portland or something, and the money bag floated down the river, etc it is still tough to explain how three packets stayed together for miles of river travel long enough to set up housekeeping in the same spot.

In the lack of any real, provable evidence regarding how the money ended up at Tena Bar, this is my best guess: Either it was a plant, or someone tossed three bundles of the cash into the river inside some type of container. A bag perhaps. When? Probably after the John Doe warrant was obtained in 1976, when the hijacker discovered he wasn't going to benefit from the Statute of Limitations after all. You have to THINK like the hijacker! You can't just toss the money onto the ground anywhere. If it were found, this would tell the FBI you LIVED, since they would find no other evidence nearby, like your body, or the parachutes, or anything else. So that won't work. The water was the only way, IF it was done for the reason I stated above.

Blevins, I have read the above post several times and don't see a single thing to support your claim of KC being a viable Cooper candidate. You cannot treat OPINIONS as FACTS.

On the matter of the money coming down the Columbia River, all evidence is that it didn't. Tom Kaye's experiments showed that the ends of a packet of bills, held together with a single rubber band, flared when the packet is placed in the water. The second thing the packet does is sink to the bottom and it stays there. The people familiar with the dredging operations in the Tina Bar area seem to all be of the opinion that the dredging pumps would shred the packets of money.

The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place. Of course, the money was exposed to plenty of rain while on the banks of the Columbia and that water running INTO the Columbia is what moved the money to the location where it was found.

As I have pointed out any number of times on this thread, the NW Lower River Road is built on top of a levee. This levee effectively eliminates the possibility of the money coming from the east side of that road. The money did not come from the river. That leaves a very small area between the road and the river where the money could have started its trek INTO the river.

Forgive me Shutter, but I am saying that the airliner overflew, or passed less than about 1000 feet west of, Tina
Bar. And that Cooper cratered on solid ground very close to where the money was found.

I have been saying the above since visiting that area in November 2009.

Robert99

"Forgive me Shutter, but I am saying that the airliner overflew, or passed less than about 1000 feet west of, Tina
Bar. And that Cooper cratered on solid ground very close to where the money was found."

no problem here. I just didn't want to over step my boundaries on what I thought you might have said...

The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place.

Torqueing ?

Has Tom revised his website/analysis? Guess I will have to
find out for myself. This is news to me. Any photos of torque?
Measurements?

KC's brother seems to be at the heart of this whole issue by claiming KC was Cooper. you get a bunch of emails from people who don't really know much about the case other than he jumped out of a plane.......

KC's brother told Mike Simmons on a national broadcast the
whole thing was a "good idea for a script for a movie" and that
he did not believe Kenny had been Cooper!

Lyle and Blevins have some 'splainin' to do!

BTW, Porteous says he has cut all ties with Blevins.

georger

just another reason not to look into KC. I just don't see anything there.....only stories....just like the rest. B|

mrshutter45

just another reason not to look into KC. I just don't see anything there.....only stories....just like the rest. B|

Sorry to say this but some of Tom's so-called tests are crap
and meaningless. But I am now wondering about the new-found
"torque" evidence? When did Torque roll out of Tom Kaye
Industries? I'm always suspicious of scientists who published via
Adventure Sci Fi Books of Seattle. :D

Let's see: the words are -

"... at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had
been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank."

Torque like a tractor running over it?

How did one torqued packet (supposedly separate?) then get
cemented with river sediment to the other 2 untorqued bundles...? Or was the one torqued while being in the presence of the other?

The more obvious question given Tom's bias is: "does the torqued bundle speak French Canadian?" and "is the torque due to the left or right hand, how many foot lbs required, any hairy from the arm that did the torquing, and is the dna of the hair Greek or Parmesian?"

Here we go again. More damned riddles from the riddlers.

Can't anybody just do some straight up forensic work in this
fucking case and come out clean at the other end of the media
hozzle?

Everybody has an angle! And speaks in tongues.

And how torquing would guarantee the $$$ had never been in
the river - totally escapes me. I will look up the Three Stooges
bio. There may be a movie about that?

The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place. Of course, the money was exposed to plenty of rain while on the banks of the Columbia and that water running INTO the Columbia is what moved the money to the location where it was found.

You do realize that what is stated above supports the fact that the money was buried on the beach.
Why only one packet had been exposed to a torque! Not sure I understand what is meant by a torque other than it had been subjected to turbulence of some kind.

I have asked if anyone had pictures of the BEACH as it was in 1979. If there was a shed along the fence and under the trees and toward the back of the house. If there was and Cooper put the money as far under the shed as he could reach and dig without being notice - WHAT would that do to the wads of money when exposed to the elements including rising water and current. Probably buried as deep as on could with their hands.

I have stated before that that money was NOT put on that beach until Sept of 1979!

"I have stated before that that money was NOT put on that beach until Sept of 1979!"

what proof do you have of this statement? and proof of the reason the bills are in the condition they were found?

Blevins claims KC planted the money.

Marla says: "In the event any of the money made it to the ground with the hijacker he probably suspected that the money had been marked or documented or, in the words of Miss Cooper, “He just knew that it (the crime) was wrong.”

Jo says Duane put the money on Tina, or threw it in the river in a paper bag?

can you guys see how much of a stir you are creating?????

did anyone actually see any money? or spend it?

here is a 79 photo...I don't see a a shed around the money site..

georger

The evidence reported by Tom Kaye is that at least one packet of the money found at Tina Bar had been exposed to a "torque" while on the river bank. This torqueing, plus the height above sea level (and river level) at which the money was found, suggests that the money was in the process of ENTERING the Columbia River. In plain English, the Tina Bar money had never been in the Columbia itself in the first place.

Torqueing ?

Has Tom revised his website/analysis? Guess I will have to
find out for myself. This is news to me. Any photos of torque?
Measurements?

Georger, Take a look in the "Money Find" section, "Money Analysis" subsection, of Tom Kaye's web page.

As of February 22, 2013, on his web page, Tom had a Figure 7 in the "Money Analysis" subsection that illustrates the positions of some of the bills while buried.

He shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet.

I described this movement as being the result of having a counter-clockwise "torque" applied to the packet. The physical force required to produce this torque is water running down the bank and into the Columbia River.

I suggest that you read the entire "Money Find" section and "Money Analysis" subsections again.

The above was discussed, or at least I wrote about it, on this thread several weeks ago.

Robert99

skyjack71

You do realize that what is stated above supports the fact that the money was buried on the beach.

I have stated before that that money was NOT put on that beach until Sept of 1979!

Jo, Nothing I have written above supports your idea that the money at Tina Bar was buried by a human.

And you have no proof of any kind as to the exact dates the money arrived at the location where it was found. But it is a given that neither Duane Weber nor KC had anything to do with it.

Robert99

the picture from the test of a bill in a jar for 33 months. is this all that was left after this time period?

Roads and subdivisions:

I do NOT have a Portland map from 1971, but what I remember from 1979 was the remarks that Duane made. The current 205 bridge was NOT there.

When Duane and I went into Oregon from the I-5 bridge (old and iron) we then turned East along the river and along the riverside of the airport. This is when he pointed out some building on the airport grounds - like storage building and mentioned someone leaving a car there yrs ago...he did NOT say when. We traveled long the river close enough to see the river and what was across the river.

He pointed out an airstrip onmy side (Southside) and along the River (Northside) what looked like low warehouses and small offices. I was able to trace the trip, but things had changed. I accidently found the small airport he told me about when I pulled off the road to a motel and there was the damn airport (but of course it had changed. This would be the Troutdale airstrip (back in the day).

Somewhere along this area he noted a highway and said he didn't know they had completed the interstate to that point on the road we were driving on. I do not remember the point at which he said that. I do NOT have an old map to know what was there in 1971 versus 1979.

He talked about the islands and knowing someone who lived along the river and/or on the river at one time. Houses on the river. He talked about the pipelines and powerline that crossed the river. I got the impression he might have worked on them and at that little airstrip. He used the words "the guys" flew in and out of there as he did with the Dalles and Yakima (but with Yakima he mentioned moving heavy equipment at an airstrip.

On down the road he pointed across the river to the North and noted the columns of a bridge and told me there was a marina on the other side of the bridge. We continued East until he pointed to a road that went to the Mt Hood area and a Government park of some kind. I now forget his words but they are in this thread someplace. I have been here many yrs and I am tired and time is taking its toll on my memories.

I thought we were head back toward the Dalles and going home. He suddenly pulled onto a side road and said "You want to go to Tahoe?" I asked if we could afford it. he said they had given him a cash bonus at the meeting! NO they didn't!

We turned around and headed back toward Portland - as we approach the area of the columns on the Northside of the river is when he told me about the guys stealing a boat from a marina and letting it loose across from the PDX ( I just remembered something I am not sure I ever stated before - he mentioned an airstrip ACROSS from the PDX, but I keep thinking I have to be mistaken - because it would be awfully close to the PDX). Not sure why I had not remember this before, but maybe I did - it has been a lot of yrs - too many yrs. I felt I needed to insert it right now while I had it in my memory banks)

Now I remember - he told me about the airstrip across from the PDX when he took me to the DAMN GREEN TANK after he made me stay in the car while he took the snowshovel down to the river on the WA. side and at that time we were just west of the PDX.

I do not even remember why I started on this post, but it is the memories flooding my mind for some reason. Perhaps because the Dr. ordered MORE test on my heart - I had walked out of the ER Tuesday morning after refusing to be admitted. I saw my physician today, but he did NOT know anything about the ER - the employee had NOT told him this and they did NOT have the EKG, but they had the blood tests. I had been up for 23 hrs and NO way was I going to let them admit me to do more test in 3 hrs...when the daytime staff came on. I wanted to GO HOME and home I drove at 4:30 on Tuesday morning.

By the time I crawed in bed I had been without sleep for 26 hrs.
I know I have rambled and I do not even know why I am posting this. Oh, Shutter asked me a question. It was a connector or part of a connection to the interstate - or it was the interstate was completed to that point. I don't know he did the driving - I just observed...and listened.

I know that we did NOT see lots of home - if so they were way off the highway. As we went further South I did see more homes - but lots and lots of open spaces. Then he does something and head at an angle across the state at an angle - to the state of Oregon. Along this route he mentioned Gresham and knowing someone that used live there that worked in aretirement home.

I NOW know that Tina worked and lived in Gresham in 1979 when we were out there - that was a coincidence I found ODD and mentioned it to Mr. H yrs ago.
He talked about jumpers and a man with a lot of bird. I found this man and he doesn't remember Duane - this man had the other 2 jumpstrip in WA...I will never know why Duane mentioned this. I sent the man pictures of Duane and his lady of the day - but, he didn't remember him.

Again Duane mentions Government Camp and the boys and then on to Redmond and to Tahoe. Been a long day - so good night.

Do not know if I answered the question, but only what I got in my head - NO maps- No NOTES just my fricking memory which I wish I had never had. It makes NO difference how good my memory is and how hard I have worked for the last 17 yrs. -I won't be heard in my life time and that is so very frustrating. Everyday I pray there will be answers and that the phone will ring and someone will say "We are Sorry - we were wrong or we actually missed it". The GOVERNMENT or the AUTHORITIES NEVER ADMIT THEIR MISTAKES OR APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR COVER-UPS.

Sorry - NOT supposed to make political statements - that is just my personal view from my own life experiences with the FBI for 17 yrs.
Perhaps they have an excuse for missing so much over the yrs since i called them about Weber in 1996.

Robert99

Jo, Nothing I have written above supports your idea that the money at Tina Bar was buried by a human.

And you have no proof of any kind as to the exact dates the money arrived at the location where it was found. But it is a given that neither Duane Weber nor KC had anything to do with it.

Robert99

I have my memory and my word - that is NOT proof, but Duane went down the River at Tena's bar and he took something with him and then he threw a bad out at the Red Lion.

He also took something down to the river across from the PDX and just West of the PDX. Duane was a litter bug I guess - maybe he was burying candy wrappers!

You know Robt YOU make judgementa you should never MAKE - WHAT if I have already PUT Weber on the damn PLANE! YOU have NO idea what I sent to the FBI - none of you have seen the items and you probably never will. A positive ID after 42 yrs will be difficult unless it is something so unforgettable the witness remembers it when placed in front of her.:P:P:P[:/]

the 205 bridge was completed in 83 I believe. this is almost 7 miles east of the flight path. what would be the reason for mentioning the bridge? or purpose so far away from the known flight path?

if you don't have the proper maps, how can you be so critical about things when speaking? same with the population growth.

Blevins wants to change the description of Cooper as well claiming stress among other things. this is typical with an average crime that typically will last seconds, so descriptions can be very fuzzy. Tina, scared or not had a long time to look at him unlike your average crime. I believe the descriptions to be pretty accurate.

If I find something wrong with the path you can rest assure I will advise the proper people of the findings and not just claim them on here. currently I'm am having issue's from Toledo to Merwin. the time is not lining up, but you don't see me telling everyone the path is wrong. the testing takes time to insure everything is correct. I don't have 20 hours a week to work on the project so it takes longer than expected...

'He (Tom Kaye) shows from the fragments that remain of some of the bills that the top bills had rotated counter-clockwise with respect to the bills on the bottom of the packet...'

I don't suppose anyone wonders whether all the bills in each packet were assembled in perfect, face-up order? Perhaps a few were upside down the whole time within some of the ransom packets? Although the money had been previously 'set aside' by the bank, no one said the money was stored pre-packed in bundles of roughly a hundred bills each and bound with rubber bands. The bills were probably wrapped originally with the standard paper bands, but during assembly of the packets, it was done rather hastily I would assume. It's very possible some ended up facing this way, others the opposite way, during the assembly process and the adding of the rubber bands. It's known that during the assembly process they tried to fool the hijacker into believing the money wasn't being marked or recorded by varying the size of the bundles. I doubt anyone involved in preparing the bundles for delivery cared which way the individual bills faced. The main goal would be to put them together as quickly as possible and get them to the airport before the hijacker decides to blow up the jet.

Weve been through this countless times - not going through it again. It's unproductive territory.