47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Find this site and then read to your hearts content...but unless you know what you are looking for (note the records are only available if you GO there) you will be lost.

There are THOSE who KNOW what is hiding within - that includes the Federal Government and it's enforcement agencies.

ONE man came forward about 15 yrs ago to make a confession and he did this publically on TV. He allowed someone else to go to war in his place...it is NOT part of this site, but did happen.

I have spoke of this before, but was ignored. The site below is part of the Cooper story.

Note most of these files are sealed until 2020. Access is available, but you have to GO to where they are and KNOW what you are looking for....then you have to sign away your life or live it in silence. Beware - you may be barred from viewing some of the files even after the expense of going there in person.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/peace/conscientiousobjection/c.o.list.htm

Georger, Georger, Georger - my my what secrets we do keep!
I have sat on this for several yrs now. So have FUN FUN FUN!

Jo, when you posted this link a couple of years ago I saw that there was a Dan Cooper, maybe a Quaker?, who was a Conscientious Objector during the Vietnam War. Still seeing the same thing. Daniel Cooper, aka Dan Cooper, is not an uncommon name so what's the deeper relevance here?

BTW...you can put a smiley face at the end of every sentence and that will foil the MIB who are reading your every keystroke. Or wait...maybe you have to put them at the beginning of every sentence. Hell, I guess you could just do both. No wait..one might counteract the other. Crap...we're in a quandary. Just put a tin foil hat on - that oughta do it ;):)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Post 34221 answers your question and contradicts your "Know" comment greatly.

So far, I see no actual evidence from you that supports your claim.

Please stop with the PM's, I hold no ill will toward you, I just want to know the truth, like a few here do. If you're truly only wanting to know more about your Husbands past and his criminal activity in it, maybe expanding off of the Cooper idea would be a good start.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The print system did NOT go into full force until the 60's and even then it was flawed - inmates working in the offices and other such monkey business going on.

Remember this - if the print system was being used in the military in 1941 - then how do you account for the CO's whose information is still secret in many cases.

Jo, As mrshutter45 has pointed out, the military services were using fingerprints prior to WWI.

Your claim that "inmates" were working in military offices with access to sensitive information is nonsense. In fact, people entering the military were screened and rejected if they had criminal records.

The USAF had my fingerprints on record (and they probably passed them to the FBI) because I sometimes flew on military aircraft at the tender age of 16.

In the early 1950s, all pilots in the United States were required to have an Airman's Identification Card which required a completed fingerprint card and a passport type picture before being issued. The FBI would be the logical place to deposit those cards.

You are putting out as much dis-information as Bob Knoss. Also, you seem to be getting more paranoid by the day. What is your motive for this baloney?

now "unclassified" document on "The Army Corrections System"

(4) Prisoners will not be given work assignments that require the handling of, or access to, personnel records,
classified information, drugs, narcotics, intoxicants, arms, ammunition, explosives, money or institutional keys. Prisoners will not have access to automation equipment unless approved by the ACS facility commander and properly
supervised.

http://arba.army.pentagon.mil/documents/army%20corrections%20command/AR%20190-47%20The%20Army%20Corrections%20System.pdf
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Bruce, did you ever hear anything more from Marla about the birth issues? I was just on You Tube and someone responded to a old post I made about the birth issues.

"I met Marla Cooper just yesterday.. She is the one who told me to look at this video.. Yes the dates do not match but she explained why. She has a book coming out that will explain it all.. it is not my place to tell. Keep a look out for her book. This story is more interesting than you believe."

the post was made a month ago.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

i

Jo, when you posted this link a couple of years ago I saw that there was a Dan Cooper, maybe a Quaker?, who was a Conscientious Objector during the Vietnam War. Still seeing the same thing. Daniel Cooper, aka Dan Cooper, is not an uncommon name so what's the deeper relevance here?

Silly:):S
Why look for Dan Cooper - his name was NOT Cooper! Within these files is a link to Weber - and if there WERE actually prints made on the CO's - you might get a match under another name.

You will not find anything until you go to the physical site of the papers. It is NOT on line. Not all the names of the COs were made public. Many chose to hide this information because it hindered their being able to succeed in their chosen profession. Even today there are those alive who hide behind the shame of their actions and want the information to remain hidden.

Try 2020, but you have to know what you are looking for. Camp numbers and some names. Then you go there and view the files! Warning the general public is NOT allowed to view some of those files. Some have been retrieved by family members.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Your claim that "inmates" were working in military offices with access to sensitive information is nonsense. In fact, people entering the military were screened and rejected if they had criminal records.

NOT what I said or referring to.
While in prison Duane often worked as a clerk! Yes, prisons did use certain cellmates to do clerical work in the 50's and 60's.
This practice was later restricted.

You speak of pilots being required to have fingerprint cards.
Weber was NOT a pilot and did not have a passport.

What was the date of YOUR induction was it 1941 or 1942?
Please clarify you age in 1941 and 1942 and your military status on those dates! Validate your claim then you can tell me to lay off.

Are you over 84? I didn't think so!
[:/];):D
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Mrshutter45
When I talked with Tom Kayne at the Burke Museum, he told me the Titaniun he found on the tie was probably from match heads as DB was a smoker and would have used matches.
Bob Sailshaw

Sail, this is just factually wrong by light years.
Tom never said any such thing. The pieces of sold
titanium metal are just that - have nothing to do
with match heads/smoker. You have this confused.
Nowhere on Tom's site does he make any
association between the Ti particles and match
heads. The two are completely incompatible. Go
back and read the pertinent material on Tom's site.

In contrast to the shaving the Ti particle is tiny.
Looks like a percussion piece broken off with
possible previous machining (see the edge).
At only 60 mics long = 0.06mm = 0.0024 inches.
Very low mass particle could be moved by contact or
in wind drafts.

Its the total aggregate of these non-smoking
related 'particles' that Tom is focusing on as a venue
for Cooper. Metal processing environment.

Could such particles have been accumulated merely
being on and moving around, inside the plane, or is
this something independent of his plane ride?

G.

The Draft
By late 1942 all men aged 18 to 64 were required to register for the draft, though in practice the system concentrated on men under 38. Eventually 36 million men registered. Individuals were selected from this manpower pool for examination by one of over 6,000 local draft boards. These boards, comprised of citizens from individual communities, determined if a man was fit to enter the military. They considered factors like the importance of a man's occupation to the war effort, his health, and his family situation. Many men volunteered rather than wait to be drafted. That way, they could choose their branch of service.
Potential servicemen reported to military induction centers to undergo physical and psychiatric examinations. If a man passed these exams, he was fingerprinted and asked which type of service he preferred, though his assignment would be based on the military's needs. After signing his induction papers, he was issued a serial number. The final step was the administration of the oath. He was now in the military. After a short furlough, he reported to a reception center before being shipped to a training camp. New recruits faced more medical examinations, inoculations, and aptitude tests.

When I talked with Tom Kayne at the Burke Museum, he told me the Titaniun he found on the tie was probably from match heads as DB was a smoker and would have used matches.
However, he also found a curlyque of aluminum (about 1/16 inch long) which would have come from a machining process like a lathe. Sounds like DB might have worked in the Boeing labs and around the scrap tub skids. A good source of aluminum (and Titanium) for home projects. When looking in the tub skid, your tie hangs into the tub skid too and could pick-up dust of both Titanium and aluminum curlyques.

Bob Sailshaw

Bob, when I spoke with Tom Kaye in Portland at the Symposium, he told me the Titanium found was similar to an aircarft alloy, and that Cooper was possibly involved with the SST development at Boeing.

This was a reversal of his initital speculations that the titanium found on the tie was a non-aircraft alloy form of titanium called titanium sponge because of the presence of tell-tale chemical markers, most notably the chlorine and sulfur particles he also found on the tie.

However, Tom and the CST later determined that the choline and sulfur most likely came from matchhead residues and not the natural form of titanium sponge.

I need to write about this angle, as it gives strong inference that DB Cooper was a Boeing employee - picking up Ti particles on his clothing and learning about the jump capabilities of the 727.

I like the scenario of Cooper leaning into the scrap tubs and having a tie dangle onto the goodies.

I think Tom has discussed these findings here, but the situation is a bit murky so greater clarification is welcome in my view.

Bruce, did you ever hear anything more from Marla about the birth issues? I was just on You Tube and someone responded to a old post I made about the birth issues.

Marla? Marla Who? Oh, yeah, that Marla...I haven't heard a word from the woman, nor anything about her story. Zip.

However, he also found a curlyque of aluminum (about 1/16 inch long) which would have come from a machining process like a lathe. Sounds like DB might have worked in the Boeing labs and around the scrap tub skids. A good source of aluminum (and Titanium) for home projects. When looking in the tub skid, your tie hangs into the tub skid too and could pick-up dust of both Titanium and aluminum curlyques.

Bob Sailshaw

Bob, when I spoke with Tom Kaye in Portland at the Symposium, he told me the Titanium found was similar to an aircarft alloy, and that Cooper was possibly involved with the SST development at Boeing.

This was a reversal of his initital speculations that the titanium found on the tie was a non-aircraft alloy form of titanium called titanium sponge because of the presence of tell-tale chemical markers, most notably the chlorine and sulfur particles he also found on the tie.

However, Tom and the CST later determined that the choline and sulfur most likely came from matchhead residues and not the natural form of titanium sponge.

I need to write about this angle, as it gives strong inference that DB Cooper was a Boeing employee - picking up Ti particles on his clothing and learning about the jump capabilities of the 727.

I like the scenario of Cooper leaning into the scrap tubs and having a tie dangle onto the goodies.

I think Tom has discussed these findings here, but the situation is a bit murky so greater clarification is welcome in my view.

Hi Bruce.

I thought your and Meyer's trip to Amboy was
interesting.

Hopfully Tom will come here to discuss his findings,
but if you plan to publish something you need to
get a few facts straight first. Facts of chemistry for
one. I know its not easy if a person has little
exposure to these matters before, but take a little
time, quote Tom directly when possible, and ask
Tom for clarifications - all prior to publishing
something embarassing?

Now bare with this -

Tom ran 450+ spectrometrics on all of the particles
and substances found. He probably cross checked
these results with a NIST or FBI matching software.
He probably then did an environmental match of
some kind; maybe several matches to try and get
some idea of where th substances found occur in
Nature, or in human life. So, when Tom
says "machine shop" that would be a 'search match"
vs. something Tom just came up with on his own.

It's may understanding that Tom never said Ti
sponge as an identification. That came from
someone outside the CS team, and Geof Gray
began spreading the word erroneously without
checking. We think we know who began the myth of
Ti sponge, but I wont discuss that. That is Tom's
to speak about or not. The Ti particles found are all
finished metal, rather pure it seems, but not Ti
sponge or any other intermediary form, but the kind
of finished metal one might find in a specialty
machine shop. That is one reason Tom has
published saying "machine shop" - his choice of
words is not an accident or coincidental but the result
of spectroscopic identification and matching work
with several entities including an FBI forensic data
base, on Tom and Alan's part.

The exact form of finished Ti metal particles Tom
found seems to have been identified, by Tom and
Alan. Tom has not given details about that on his
website.

Lastly, it is chlorine, not "coline", so far as I know.
Again refer to Tom's site. Tom attributes chlorine and
sulfur to the matches-smoking. (My own personal
thought is that Cooper visited the head and was
there a length of time, maybe washed his face, etc -
a place regularly cleaned with substances containing
chlorine). Tom attributes the chlorine to matches.

Maybe Tom will come and clarify some of this -

But pay attention to Tom's element wheel as it
relates to particles found on the tie. There is a lot of
information there.

Lastly, Jo asked some time ago about emery.
Spelled emery, not emory. Emery is basically
carborundum (aluminum oxide) found in nature,
and so far as I know has nothing to do with the
particles found on Cooper's tie. See Tom's element
wheel.

Questions?

All,

Please let me clarify:

We did find titanium metal on the tie.
This was pure titanium which is NOT part of a structural airplane part.
We do not think Cooper worked at an airplane factory.
We do think he worked at a titanium manufacturing plant or a plant that used pure titanium for their process equipment.
We originally thought we found the by-products of titanium manufacturing which consisted of particles of titanium, chlorine and sodium. If this were true (which it turns out it isn't) then it would have lead us to a particular TI plant. After extensive research, we determined that these particles came from the match heads when Cooper lit his cigarettes. Gray released the information about titanium sponge against our will before we were done researching when we still thought it could be from a TI production plant.

This should clarify our position on all this.

Tom Kaye

All,

Please let me clarify:

We did find titanium metal on the tie.
This was pure titanium which is NOT part of a structural airplane part.
We do not think Cooper worked at an airplane factory.
We do think he worked at a titanium manufacturing plant or a plant that used pure titanium for their process equipment.
We originally thought we found the by-products of titanium manufacturing which consisted of particles of titanium, chlorine and sodium. If this were true (which it turns out it isn't) then it would have lead us to a particular TI plant. After extensive research, we determined that these particles came from the match heads when Cooper lit his cigarettes. Gray released the information about titanium sponge against our will before we were done researching when we still thought it could be from a TI production plant.

This should clarify our position on all this.

Tom Kaye

A couple of questions for clarification -

Are you saying the "titanium, chlorine and sodium"
your quote above, came from match heads? And
does that include the 60 micron long piece of
Titanium you have pictured at your website ?

In other words, are you including the 60 mic piece
in your list of "particles" you associate with match
heads?

Second: does the 60 micron long piece look finished
(machined)? With broken ends ?

Third, I had better ask this: what is different about
the form of chlorine you found vs chlorine one might
find in a public washroom, on the airplane?

Thanks.

"Are you saying the "titanium, chlorine and sodium"
your quote above, came from match heads?"
Yes, we found individual particles with those combined elements in the particle.

"does that include the 60 micron long piece of
Titanium you have pictured at your website ?"

No the 60 micron particle was actual titanium metal that was smeared and had stainless embedded in it.

"In other words, are you including the 60 mic piece
heads?"

No, the pure titanium metal particles were very different from the others that contained a combination of elements.

"Second: does the 60 micron long piece look finished
(machined)? With broken ends ?"

It had smear marks on it so it could have been machined or came from some device that could smash and distort the particle.

"Third, I had better ask this: what is different about
find in a public washroom, on the airplane?"

It was in the form of particles that additionally contained sodium and titanium. Our database that is also used by the FBI, shows that chlorine, sodium and titanium dioxide are common in matches.

Tom Kaye

"Are you saying the "titanium, chlorine and sodium"
your quote above, came from match heads?"
Yes, we found individual particles with those combined elements in the particle.

"does that include the 60 micron long piece of
Titanium you have pictured at your website ?"

No the 60 micron particle was actual titanium metal that was smeared and had stainless embedded in it.

"In other words, are you including the 60 mic piece
heads?"

No, the pure titanium metal particles were very different from the others that contained a combination of elements.

"Second: does the 60 micron long piece look finished
(machined)? With broken ends ?"

It had smear marks on it so it could have been machined or came from some device that could smash and distort the particle.

"Third, I had better ask this: what is different about
find in a public washroom, on the airplane?"

It was in the form of particles that additionally contained sodium and titanium. Our database that is also used by the FBI, shows that chlorine, sodium and titanium dioxide are common in matches.

Tom Kaye

Thanks Tom - that clarfies a few things.

Not sure what you mean by "smeared".

Worn, compressed on an edge by pressure, oil on
it ... that particle has an interesting edge (surface)
on it.

Thanks -

what exactly would the purpose of Titanium be in matches?

"No the 60 micron particle was actual titanium metal that was smeared and had stainless embedded in it."

I work with a lot of different metals and when combined you need to separate the two different metals because of corrosion, however,

BACKGROUND CONTEXT:
Surgeons are hesitant to mix components made of differing metal classes for fear of galvanic corrosion complications. However, in vitro studies have failed to show a significant potential for galvanic corrosion between titanium and stainless steel, the two primary metallic alloys used for spinal implants. Galvanic corrosion resulting from metal mixing has not been described in the literature for spinal implant systems.

T.O. 33B-1-14-664.5.8.3 Metal Smearing.Flowing of surface metal may result from machining operations, abrasion during service, or by deformation duringassembly or disassembly of an aircraft or component. The depth of smearing in nonmagnetic materials and itsmetallurgical effects will rarely exceed 0.002 to 0.003 inch. At normal crack detection frequencies, the metallurgicalchanges created by smeared metal may not affect eddy current response. However, metal build-up and depressionsassociated with the smearing create changes in lift-off. With meter type instruments this change may exceed lift-offcompensation and cause irrelevant indications. With impedance plane analysis instruments detection of flaws will notbe affected, if sufficiently separated in phase angle from the lift-off angle. In ferromagnetic steel, eddy currentpenetration is very shallow, and any blemish of the surface increases the difficulty of inspection

Mrshutter45:

You say:"Fact: All titanium used in aircraft is alloyed and the Cooper material was pure titanium.
Interpretation: Due to the lack of alloyed titanium, Cooper did not work in the aircraft industry."

My candidate for DB is Sheridan Peterson who's office was in the 9-101 building, 2nd floor just above the research Materials and Processes Lab which was involved in looking at many things to do with Titanium including flame spraying powered (pure) Titanium. The scrap tub skids would have been a source for DB to pick-up all that was found on the tie. Tom Kayne mentioned he concluded the Titanium he found from the tie was from match heads DB would have used as a smoker. However, the Boeing Materials and Processes Lab is my best bet for the source of the Titanium and Aluminum found on the tie.

Bob Sailshaw

everything I put on that post was from Citizen Sleuths site, this was the reason I was confused about the matches, still am B|

I'm looking into this issue of Titanium in matches since I am not in this field of expertise I'm trying to understand it better.

didn't Peterson retract the statement of being Cooper at one point?

Soooo refreshing to see a discussion of Norjack facts rather than personal squabbles and wild conspiracy theories.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Georger: You say:"Sail, this is just factually wrong by light years.
Tom never said any such thing. The pieces of sold
titanium metal are just that - have nothing to do
with match heads/smoker. You have this confused.
Nowhere on Tom's site does he make any
association between the Ti particles and match
heads. The two are completely incompatible. Go
back and read the pertinent material on Tom's site."

Sorry Georger, but your Fact about Tom Kayne is not in agreement with what he told me in person. He said that his latest conclusion (not reported anywhere else) about the Titanium was it was from the match heads that DB had been using. Was Tom just feeding me BS or are you not up to date on his latest thinking about the findings on the tie? Maybe Tom is like Cossey and likes to tell untrue things as facts. Who knows? However, you can believe me that what I say is to the best of my knowledge of what I know.

Bob Sailshaw

Soooo refreshing to see a discussion of Norjack facts rather than personal squabbles and wild conspiracy theories.

It's been over a year with the same smell in the room, I cracked a window to let a "Draft" in for some refreshing air to circulate B|