47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"I think most of Bobs life he was a SWITCH board operator, you will never get anything straight with him, he switched his call on Janet, the can, milk can, good condition milk can, Induction to exam.

he uses Corporate tactics and changes as he goes along allowing a never ending circle of CRAP, "I'm a draft Dodger, but wasn't Drafted" mid March, first week of April, went right to the front of the line, was the last one there, it goes on and on never stopping. "had to (interview) at 15, you will have trouble finding that one." (Automatic registration)

Everything there is true and correct. I fail to see your point. If you don't understand plain English, you need to accept that and move on.

I have never seen so much effort applied to try to discredit anyone on the DZ with such trivial, biased, worthless responses, ever. Debates are usually conducted with facts rather than name calling and nonsense. If you guys really have as big a problem grasping a whole sentence as you demonstrate, you shouldn't try to debate. Matt, Blevins and Jo assume identities and point at unintended people to expose them, in the interest of blaming me for accusations I never made. That does not sound like a respectful approach to a discussion. Who is disruptive?

I received Ralph's and George's books last night and flipped through the pages. WOW! There is some REALLY telling information in there. Both books appear to be factual in content, but the assumptions made are erroneous. I see Ralph goes into a discussion on the politics at the time, the effect of D.B. Cooper in eliminating hijackings, the laws that were changed because of it, and all of that. SAME THING I'VE BEEN POSTING ON THE HISTORY OF THE FAA!

I see George suggests a Congressional investigation calling retired Sgt. Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr. (redacted) and other referenced key people as witnesses. What does he know that you don't?

George advises Carr of a phony deck in the case in a letter to Carr. He definitely smells the same rat that I do.

Lots of stuff in these books. I think it is all here alright. A little knowledge goes a long ways.

Yawn. This is really easy!! Great idea. A secret book hidden within a collection of books waiting for a documentary summary. Great idea.

YAWN

+1

hangdiver

+1 more DITTO that x 2 - Thread viewed by my 2 guys.

No one on this thread or any thread or any law enforcement or FBI or friends and confidents - have ever heard me proclaim the color of the chute being red and white. I have only referred to the piece of cloth in Duane's wallet. It WAS NOT RED AND WHITE!

I have left the investigation of the chute up to those in the DZ.
I know NOTHING about chutes and still have not seen one up close or touched one. All I have seen is pictures.

I did see one at the museum in Pensacola. It was an old WW ? chute. Duane pointed it out to me and I could never remember what he said. This was in an exhibit with the Historical Society.

Wondered why yrs later when I learned who Dan Coooper was, why Duane was so interested in this chute - but, could not recall what he said when calling it to my attention. I would NOT have even noticed it if he had NOT commented and told me what it was. I hate HISTORY! The one subject I avoided when possible.

:)
The passing of time in one's life makes us appreciate what our forefathers fought for and the history of our being who we are.
We often ask ourselves - "Why didn't I write down the story my great grandmother told about the wagon train and the indians and the settlement stories."

Young people need to start to record the conversations they have with elderly relatives. I wish I had kept a diary of those stories. Now each and everyone in the family old enough to have spent a part of their childhood with our Great Grandmother remembers the stories a little differently - our history is lost.

Like the Cooper Story and those who survived it along with the investigators of only 40 yrs ago...the story keeps changing.
The written/recorded records and the means available today to analyze that information has added even more confusion to the investigators of Skyjack 71.

Will it ever end? I hope so - I truely hope so and in the not too far off future. There is only one last chance to get it right. That chance is NOT on this thread since Knoss is using it for his vehicle to Crazy Land.

I do believe now you guys know what Crazy, Delusional and Off Your Rocker mean! Well, it is not spelled Jo Weber - that is for sure!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Guys was it not the story a young man told about finding some 20's down in Oregon. Wasn't there something in that story about a red and white chute. I heard that story yrs ago and only in the last couple of yrs it seems this young man now still want some answers regarding the money which he spent on Candy!

$20 worth of candy! This find was yrs ago and before it came up again in the last 2 yrs - I had heard the story before (forgot who the source was). I believe I contacted the source or person back in the early 2000's. It was after I had gone public. Then yrs later that $20 is still bugging this guy....so it seems.

"I do believe now you guys know what Crazy, Delusional and Off Your Rocker mean! Well, it is not spelled Jo Weber - that is for sure!"

You are on record as giving me the color of Duane's chute as red and white. More 'test' talk.

Here is a picture of me all dressed up for Saturday Night. (not) Crazy, delusional, off my rocker, but oh, so attractive. But you still said red and white, even if I'm in a straight jacket, I'n not what-dy-call-it...... the Alzheimer's thingie. Forgetful.

Forums: Messages: harness

harness
Date Sent:
Apr 27, 2012, 12:47 PM
Bill Rataczak (DO NOT REPEAT THIS)

This is who you said TOG was, and you said he was the master rigger who made all the rigging advice, you're retracting it now?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

harness
Date Sent:

This is who you said TOG was, and you said he was the master rigger who made all the rigging advice, you're retracting it now?

Matt

he was multi-talented, his first love was flying, then he was a movie star with Scott, and finally a expert rigger "the best in the business" it's also my understanding that he was required to have a "interview" with the Selective Service at the age of 8!

If I'm not mistaken Bill was also the inventor of the water tight Milk can, this Can was known to with stand flooding and years of being underground. (patent pending)

ask God, ask the Devil....BUT...don't ask anyone alive about the above! B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

harness
Date Sent:

Matt

Would one of you computer savy searchers find where I stated the chute was red and white? I am going to start searching my early communications with Knoss - but, RED and WHT didn't happen.
I will not rule out "BAIT" in the beginning, but I find it doubtful I EVER made such a comment.

The only red and white mentioned was in relationship to a chute found in OR.

If BK did indeed tell you in a PM that Bill was TOG then we might be able to request BK be banned from the thread. As it stands we cannot do anything productive other than to use our energy and time to argue with an idiot who needs to be in a straight jacket.
Waste of time.

I personally am tired of answering or using what time I have left to engage the Moron. There are those who got tired of hearing my story - but it was always the same story. If the other posters did not agree they let me know this - but they knew that the things I said are things that really happened. Do these things mean Duane was Cooper?

No, but they did happen. Often there were those who thought I was connecting events that had no actual connections. My story was consistent - but, BK's is not and I have come forward with the things I know. When some of the research does not pan out I just let it go. If I bought into a theory - I worked with it and if it did NOT fall in the things Duane told me and what I know about his history - it just went to the 'What If File" in my mind.

The things BK has claimed got put in the garbage file in my mind. The only reason I keep anything he posted or emailed to me is to prove - I didn't say this or that.

harness
Date Sent:

Matt

What are you trying to do you stupid idiot?? I VERY CLEARLY did not say Rataczak was TOG!! That is not what was said, that is what YOU said. What the hell are you trying to do???

[RED]NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID!!! YOU ARE NOT GIVING CORRECT INFORMATION! YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I WAS VERY SPECIFIC IN STATING THAT YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION THAT DID NOT PERTAIN TO TOG!!! THEN YOU DELETE THAT PORTION TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING ELSE?[/RED]

QUADE: I WANT A DELETION OF THAT STATEMENT BEING TAGGED TO ME!! NOT TRUE! THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL UNDERHANDED FALSEHOOD AND BLACKMAIL AND TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT! THIS IS A PERMANENT BANNING VIOLATION!

"Would one of you computer savy searchers find where I stated the chute was red and white? I am going to start searching my early communications with Knoss - but, RED and WHT didn't happen."

Yes, it did, absolutely, in one of your many phone calls to me. Red and white, you said. I disagreed. You insisted. Red and white. Well, surprise, there was a red and white chute that was used in practice, but Duane wasn't using it.

"Do these things mean Duane was Cooper?"

No, but my identification says he was Dan Cooper.

"I personally am tired of answering or using what time I have left to engage the Moron."

I have skin cancer, too. It is not fatal. I sincerely hope you survive it. Moron. I like that. More On than Off my rocker?

harness
Date Sent:

Matt

What are you trying to do you stupid idiot?? I VERY CLEARLY did not say Rataczak was TOG!! That is not what was said, that is what YOU said. What the hell are you trying to do???

[RED]NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID!!! YOU ARE NOT GIVING CORRECT INFORMATION! YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I WAS VERY SPECIFIC IN STATING THAT YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION THAT DID NOT PERTAIN TO TOG!!! THEN YOU DELETE THAT PORTION TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING ELSE?[/RED]

QUADE: I WANT A DELETION OF THAT STATEMENT BEING TAGGED TO ME!! NOT TRUE! THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL UNDERHANDED FALSEHOOD AND BLACKMAIL AND TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT! THIS IS A PERMANENT BANNING VIOLATION! Wrong, maybe Quade will think posting a PM is in bad form, but as it is un-modifed, and in perfect context with the thread and current discussion the only one who may need a break is you, for the PA, again. MSC

It is a complete and accurate copy, un-modified, from you. I kept all your PM's shall I re-post them to refresh your memory? (there is a rumor that the mods can read the PM links and see this is true as well by the way) No blackmail, no reason to ban me, but you may have made a huge mistake, huh? You sent this to me, first remember? I made a post in this thread asking you to state who this TOG/master rigger who made a fatal recommendation was, this was your answer to me.

I even received numerous PM's from others who said your claim of who TOG was, is how you said in this PM.

I think I will post the rest of your PM's later.

Matt

These are your words, remember.

Forums: Messages: Re: harness

Re: harness
Date Sent:
Apr 29, 2012, 4:24 AM
No, I am saying TOG planned a "false Flag" Government Operation authorized by Nixon. I accuse nobody. If you dig deeper you will find the parachute packing experience. His pack jobs were a very sought after item. He started out packing all his own, then for others. This is something that has been eliminated from his bios. TOG did the training, which tells you he was a competent experienced jumper. He did some high altitude jumps also. Remember, anything of any importance has been altered or omitted wherever possible. You might try to get his military records, but I know they made major changes in McCoy's records. He was Mennonite (Mormon) and would not take up arms to fight, just like me. He was NEVER in VietNam, me either. You are asking about one of the biggest cover-up legacies in History. It includes MLK's assassination and Jim Jones' Jonestown mass suicide, and perhaps other McCoy involvements. That stuff is all on the internet to read yourself. Search Richard A. McCoy CIA and hang on to your shorts. The ties are the lawyers, follow the lawyers' histories and the book unfolds. It is all in public view. With McCoy, his tie is O'Hara from 1968 through 1975, when Mac got his own undercover crew, "The Dog Boys". Happy reading.

Matt

Now, if the other posters come back - perhaps there will be some quiet decent discussions.

Right now it seems the Amboy Chute is of concern. Bruce and a friend are going up there to see this. I made a map (really rough) of what I saw when Duane took me to where a tower used to be.

I can no longer remember the sequence of things. My 2010 trip proved the most valuable thing I had done - memory did NOT take into account time and space. This is when I found the old Hiesson post office and general store...it felt too familiar and when I walked into that store memories flooded back in waves. I needed to use the restroom, but it was not available to the public. I explained I really needed to go badly - and was allowed to enter.

I remembered this old bathroom from before - the P.O. and the small sitting area as you enter.
There was a playpen there and a chair as they often brought their family to the store while working.
It was family owned. What a land mark.

Age and time have caught up with me making it more difficult to remember the details of the 1979 trip with Duane and then my trip in 2010 when I was actually behind the wheel of the car.

What I am chasing now is the site of the Amboy chute. I need to know what the area looked like in 1979 versus what it looks like now. Again time and space and seqence of events maybe out of order. Since I have found an old surveyor all he needs are the co-ordinates of the Amboy site and he will be able to produce pictures of the area from 1979 and maybe 1971. He will know what kind of tower could have been there...if there was a tower removed prior to 1979.

All I remember is the road was fairly straight where the 2 dirt roads turn off to our right. I did NOT see the 1st dirt road. Duane entered the road and we went about 200 yard minimum into this area which ended in a circle - it had not "treed up" yet but had growth on it. This circle was surrounded by trees.

We are in this circle in 1979 and Duane hesitates and thinks he may have made the wrong turn and that it might have been the road before this one. Sitting in a Cadillac just inside the circle he suddenly points to the right and states "there used to be a shed there and one time I buried something behind it". He tells me about a tower that used to be there and a light on it that could have been seen for a long ways away.

Then he points slighty to the LEFT of the circle and points out a lower line of trees. He tells me there used to be a logging road there that went all they way to the tracks (my search has been looking for Major Rails but, they may have been temporary tracks owned by the lumber company). I have since learned the lumber companies had tracks that carried the lumber to major tracks and privately owned by the lumber companies.

Duane had mentioned lumber company owned land earlier in the day - but, it was insignifcant to me.

I want to find out where this area was. I have sent out materials and spoke to old timers but they do NOT remember this site being in the Battleground area I THOUGHT we were in. They ALL suggested yrs ago that there were other sites resembling what I was describing further North (so you see what I am chasing). At that time before my 2010 trip - I did not think we went as far North as we did.

Considering my memory does NOT account for time and space I am anxious to learn more about the actual location of the "Amboy" chute. If that location resembles what I have describe from 1979 and what Duane described as it having looked in the past - this would needed to be investigated.

It maybe a remote possiblility but something I need to do. I need to make sure the Amboy chute site and where Duane took me are NOT the same place. If per-chance they are the same then I need to make that trip BACK to WA. and stay until the FBI listens to me or give me an explanation.

My health has continued to decline I do NOT expect to be able to do this. I have maybe 3 good hours in the morning and then around late afternoon I get another spurt of energy which wans. Then before I go to bed - my mind and memories will not let me sleep - so I get on the computer and talk to you guys.
At least this is a way to leave my memories out there to individuals actually interested in learning the truth as I am.

My routine and energy levels now mean I have to make afternoon posts - that evening spurt of energy seems to have just gone Poof!.

Please - to those of you who are trying to find these places & investigate the Cooper story - Please remember my accounting and take this into consideration when looking at the history of those areas.

P.S. I have tried to read the map you guys posted for the Amboy find, but I can't match it to my old maps and can't figure out with all of the green what is what. If any one can direct me to a plain map of this area so I can compare it to the trip Duane took me on - then I can basically rule in or out the possiblility of this being were Duane took me. It was right after this he was looking for an old road that would take us back a different way and it was still there.

Right NOW - your guess is as good as mine and that is not much. The parachute find may be completely out of the areas Duane took me to. I do know Duane showed me were the Old Farguer airport was...after he showed me the treed and tower area. Therefore the treed area had to be higher up than orginally thought. I ruled out higher in my own mind because I thought anything around Amboy would be hilly or mountaineous.

This road took us back to the Battleground area and on down to Meadow Glade where he pointed out the HAT (the navigational system).

We are going South toward Brush Prairie. He mentions the plaines and the nurseries and how far one could walk thru there all the way to

It was after this he mention a town and car trouble in Homan BUT we do not go to Homan.

Before we hit a major artery going West, he tells me about a bar in an area (where the guys used to go) NOT on the new maps and an airstrip in this area in a field and mentions Pits again. Again he mentions the Green Mt airport to the East and all of the "stuff" behind it.

He remarks with surprise they had finished the hwy this far as we approach I-5. He mentions a road going North and tells me about Dollar Corner and having know a man there. He is tells me about all of the power lines, recreational areas, the pipe lines and where they crisscross.

All of this coming from a man who had supposedly "NOT EVER LIVED IN THE AREA" as was stated to me by the FBI.

Sorry if I have repeated things I have told before - and hope I haven't scramble things up more.
I never had the detailed map before - I bought this on in 2010 at the Heisson Store. It is very hard to read and doesn't show some things the old maps showed. It has actually complicate things for me - with the new roads and name changes.

this man is clearly not playing with a full deck, perhaps this will be the end of the slander/lies and twisting ways of Robert Knoss (doubtful but fingers crossed)

thanks for stepping in and taking a step forward in ending this game, we can now have normal conversation's about Cooper without him correcting everything someone talks about!

Dave
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

this man is clearly not playing with a full deck, perhaps this will be the end of the slander/lies and twisting ways of Robert Knoss (doubtful but fingers crossed)

thanks for stepping in and taking a step forward in ending this game, we can now have normal conversation's about Cooper without him correcting everything someone talks about!

Dave

Yes, I smell it and your new avatar I am sure reflects everyone who reads and has posted to this thread.

Now to get back the important poster - 377, Snowmman (please) we need him, Georger, Homid, Sluggo, Hangdiver and all of the others who have made this thread productive. No more throwing out bones or arguing or making others sound bad. We all need to talk about what has been going on. I know I do.

IF any of you know something about the Amboy site or has a picture or co-ordinates please help. Just ONE more thing I have to include or eliminate. I keep thinking it was just a fluke and I stlll thought the area was hilly, but there were never any pictures of this area made public. I understand the owner not wanting Cooper sleuths digging on his property for Cooper's stash, but if it were only a couple of indiviuals who wanted to take pictures and who would research the co-ordinate history without disclosure of the specifics. The FBI should have done this when it was found.

The FBI has never REALLY listened to what I have had to say - not ever. Even Sluggo just cast off so many things - the knife and at that time the chute had not been found. WHAT IF?

There are just to many WHAT IF's in the story. You guys know I talked about this area Duane took me too and the circle and the tower - LONG LONG before the chute was found. WHAT IF the location of that chute and were Duane took me are one and the same? The only way to find this out is to disclose what that property looked like in 1979 and 1971. If it is close and there was a tower there that was not there in 1979 - then the FBI owes ME big time. Everyone in this thread knows I have gone on and on about the circle and the place a tower used to be, and the tracks and the shed -from DAY ONE - how many yrs ago was that LONG LONG before that CHUTE was found.

LONG SHOT, but worth pursuing if it will end my guessing and worrying about WHAT IF.

I still want to know what the Micky Mouse was about. IT is REAL - and its name is Billy. I didn't make that up either.
Did he have this with him on the plane - did it belong to someone he cared about. Hell, I was never able to find out when they first made those things.

It is a little thing you spin and it has Mouse ears and his name is Billy. What yr did they come out?
Remember the TV program?

Dave,

I understand your desire to talk about other users, but generally when people do that, and especially if they use language such as you've just used, it's a bad thing.

Consider this a warning of sorts.

It's best if you simply ignore the people on this forum you don't agree with.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

So we have an empty spot. There is a guy who you could re-admit Quade. It's been a long long time. Why not give Snow a shot? Sure he might get rude and get banned again but before that happens we will get more useful DBC relevant dialog than we've seen in the past 6 months here during the BK show.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

So we have an empty spot. There is a guy who you could re-admit Quade. It's been a long long time. Why not give Snow a shot? Sure he might get rude and get banned again but before that happens we will get more useful DBC relevant dialog than we've seen in the past 6 months here during the BK show.

Wonder if he could dig UP some information on the Amboy Chute find. Like maybe a picture of what the area used to look like back in 1979 when I was there - if it is the same place.

He and others could even test me by posting placed that are not that site from the 70's and see if I could ID it. I am game if anyone is willing to take on the challenge. I expect it is currently farm land or a developement of some sort. I won't recognize the changes so it has to be before it changed drastically. I would say anything before 1980. We were there in 1979 in Sept so I do not expect there was a lot going on that winter in the way of development. Wish I could remember more.

Come on someone in WA get busy finding old pictures and asking those who worked with the developers and farmers and the places owned by the companies who took the wood. Like Zeller (something like that) and back in our part of the woods it would be Champion. Has to be someone who would have ventured onto that area after the tower was taken down.

I expect the removal of the tower would have been by a developer - maybe it was old and a safety danger to explorers and children who went back into the area. Just a guess.

Someone in WA start to ask question of those in the know in 1971 to 1979. We are talking 30 to 40 yrs ago...there has to be someone still alive who can remember this.

I'm a little confused on your response as to language?

Dave I do not think Quade was referring to your post or anyone specific post. He wants us all to be on guard and to be kind - not to engage in the conflicts of the past, but to continue our search in a logical and reactive way. The red and white chute was enough for me - never have I stated the color of the chute. If Duane had told me about a chute and the color of it - would I not have relayed that to the FBI asap?

Quade does keep up with what is said here. What he said was directed at us ALL. The thread is a great source of information and knowledge - we need to keep it that way.

I had lost it several times recently and said some unkind things and Quade knows it takes a lot to make me be ugly and I got ugly with BK in some of my last posts.

It was posted to me Dave, talking about language I just used and then he said, consider this a warning of sorts.

so again I'm confused about the response,