47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Does anyone know exactly where the Amboy chute was found? I'm heading down there soon with Meyer Louie and I'd like to talke with the folks who found it. Any street addresses, names, etc?

Thanks so much.

If you do, perhaps it might be best to contct me directly:
[email protected] or (360) 832-6248 or PM me.

If nobody responds, I would try Nicks bar & grill in Amboy for information since they did not release the information to the public
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Does anyone know exactly where the Amboy chute was found? I'm heading down there soon with Meyer Louie and I'd like to talke with the folks who found it. Any street addresses, names, etc?

If nobody responds, I would try Nicks bar & grill in Amboy for information since they did not release the information to the public

Not releasing information to the public? Sounds like my kind of people. I'll have to remember to take my charm pills this week!

Galen also wrote me saying that Dona Elliott at the Ariel Tavern probably knows the individuals involved. Ariel will probably be our first stop.

Maps for the pilots:

I just know the Delta Guy I had a long term relationship with arrived in Atl one evening and he had not been able to pick up his new map up on the last major stop that day and they were NOT in Alt when he arrived. He had an Atlanta lay over and left the next morning concerned his maps would not be waiting for him.. He had called and they were NOT there when he left my place. He would NOT be able to fly that day if those maps where NOT waiting for him at the airport. (He has squeaked thru the day before). I do NOT know how he received his maps - this was between 1972 and 1976.

I will never forget the day he fell down the stairs (I had a townhouse only a short drive from the airport) - the Door entry was at the end of the stairs - he knocked himself out cold and I called an ambulance because I was afraid he was hurt really bad - I was getting NO response at all. He was still out COLD when they got there.

He was a tall guy with big feet and the steps were very small and the stairs pretty steep. He was also clumsy. I fell for this guy - he was shy and he had been hurt by someone in his past (he just could not get over her). One weekend in Dallas I thought he was going to POP the question, but suddenly he was off by himself and shortly after that I was on a flight back to Atlanta. I never forgot that week-end - I thought I had done or said something wrong. We had a snow fight (real snow) and he was playful and we were having such a good time. This was a special weekend - he was getting ready to make a step he had made before and had been hurt. Something just snapped...in this dark room was a small box sitting in front of him, but he just could not talk to me...he was lost in his thought and in the past.

I did see him briefly after Duane and I married - as he had an apt in Atl. and I stopped by to see how he was doing...just as a friend.

The apartment was wall to wall books - he had crawled further into whatever it was that was hurting him. He had stopped drinking - I guess reading was his substitute for alcohol. This was the sweetest most tender man I had ever known in my life until I met my last husband who died in 2007. I don't know if he ever married or if he is still alive. I will always remember him.

Good Grief, here I was trying to explain what little I knew about the pilots maps and low and behold I tell you part of my life.
Well, it is what it is and if remembering good and bad times helps me get past the grief of loosing my memories in a box - then so be it.

Today I thought I was having a heart attack or something --- I was scared My heart rate was very fast (beating out of my chest). I called the AARP help line and she had me continue to take my blood pressure and the pluse several times over this conversation - telling me to call again if it did not drop or call an ambulance (the pluse rate was sitting on the heart attack line). I told her I had a neighbor who was supposed to check on me. I had taken 1/2 of an xanax before I called her.

I told her that my grief was just overwhelming me - and it was tonight I started to let go. I realized grieving over these physical mementos was going to kill me or damage my health even more. I will have to take it day by day - as I am sure tomorrow I will continue to search and to call and work myself into another state - I hope I can maintain myself the way I have for the last 3 hrs. Hr by Hr and day by day. Playing my flute music and doing my own form of movements and deep breathing to bring peace to my mind and my body.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger has it Google mapped several pages back,

I tried to find that post myself as I had tried to get it to load and it just did NOT load - not for me anyway.

If anyone finds that post and can successfully down load the map - please direct me to this as I would also like to know where they found that chute. I want to know what the terrain of the area was - and if it was wooded and if there was a tower near it and how level was it. I expect it was NOT level in that area. I had asked for this so a surveyor (who I met and have spoke with) in the area could pull old maps and pics.

Even though I do NOT believe Duane took me this far north, I am still searching for the area of the tower that was NOT there in 1979 - and not too far from a set of railroad tracks. If that chute turned out to be in an area that fit that description in 1971...well I will find money for a plane ticket and I won't have to worry about a place to stay - I will be sitting in the Seattle FBI office until they arrest me or hear me out.

according to the map, the location puts it in this area (see photo)

Information was found here
http://www.wheredidithappen.com/current_events.php?pageNum_get_currentevent=3

More info on pic #2
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

according to the map, the location puts it in this area (see photo)

Information was found here
http://www.wheredidithappen.com/current_events.php?pageNum_get_currentevent=3

More info on pic #2

That is awful close to the FBI search area. Corrected information puts the real landing spot about 15-20 miles west of this chute find. Larry Carry said the manufacture date was post-Cooper. Why would he dismiss it if it was within the search area??? That is inconceivable. Manna from Heaven, and they reject it? Bull-lone-nay! BUT, I do have to say that the appearance is just like what they were practicing with. It would make sense that the harness part would not be with it. Not red and white like Jo tried to tell me. But, then again, it could be another planted evidence episode. If the date is off, the thing wasn't Duane's.

Might have been that parallel World hoax, the short gay steward guy with the bald head and blue eyes. Parallel world entities might have time differentials that would explain this very clearly. Then there would be two buried chutes, and a space differential in the continuim might account for the 15-20 mile discrepancy. Honey, you and Inspector Georger could micro-investigate that realm with the Bleep who has been Bleeped. You might be able to waste another two weeks and another half dozen pages.

Or, we could look at the facts I isolate from our SA's books, the Captain's book, Towsaw and GG. They can't possibly be as bad as Blast! That is a crime!

Glad to hear Bruce is going to get the real facts. He knows how to get to the bottom of things. Even Jo's.... >:(

"You might be able to waste another two weeks and another half dozen pages"

Absolutely correct Bob.......just like trying to check your background, since you can't be honest about what you were doing in 1968 your words are nothing but a bunch of garbage.

with all of the people you have mentioned, someone would have opened there mouth by now! you act like a typical LIBERAL by switching around things to fit your needs! I think it's time for you to get your buddy Obama involved to help to get your story out that you have slowly not been able to prove! Liberals lash out just like you do when cornered (foul language, personal attacks etc etc) the left welcomes your presents with open arms (applause)

GOT MILK?

"You might be able to waste another two weeks and another half dozen pages"

Absolutely correct Bob.......just like trying to check your background, since you can't be honest about what you were doing in 1968 your words are nothing but a bunch of garbage.

with all of the people you have mentioned, someone would have opened there mouth by now! you act like a typical LIBERAL by switching around things to fit your needs! I think it's time for you to get your buddy Obama involved to help to get your story out that you have slowly not been able to prove! Liberals lash out just like you do when cornered (foul language, personal attacks etc etc) the left welcomes your presents with open arms (applause)

GOT MILK?

The meter illustrated in the attachment is definitely a step forward. However, the scale may need higher units in order to give correct answers for some posters on this thread.

If you can't win a debate you throw stones? My background is documented, it is your obvious ineptness to carry on an intelligent debate that is in question here.

"...just like trying to check your background,.."

Please do not try to blame your total incompetence on me. It was not me who took a week and a half to figure out the procedure for old farts. It was not me that insisted upon unavailable information. The trivia quest was strictly of your making, as is the absolute TOTAL avoidance of any discussion of ANY relative facts to what actually happened. NOT ONE REAL RELATED THING!!! EVER!! Give you a clue? Tells me your hole story. Most everyone except Jo gets everything wrong all the time. That is long odds. Smells like a sick badger to me. What did you eat? Raw Bleeper butt? Keep your Rabid ess away from me!

you really do believe your BS don't ya, I guess you are referring to the REQUIRED to register in Minnesota at age 15, I have already shown your BS is pegging the meter....stop before you kill us with laughter...really.

The proof is in your postings, nobody believes you and yet you are still here! why? to disrupt, any normal bullshitter would have moved on long ago after being owned as many times you have been on here!

most are moving onto a place were you can not spew your LIES and BS, I will stop bye from time to time to feed ya, funny how your story really goes no further than this thread, must be that truth thing you are always talking about B|

CYA around Libby

you really do believe your BS don't ya, I guess you are referring to the REQUIRED to register in Minnesota at age 15, I have already shown your BS is pegging the meter....stop before you kill us with laughter...really.

The proof is in your postings, nobody believes you and yet you are still here! why? to disrupt, any normal bullshitter would have moved on long ago after being owned as many times you have been on here!

most are moving onto a place were you can not spew your LIES and BS, I will stop bye from time to time to feed ya, funny how your story really goes no further than this thread, must be that truth thing you are always talking about B|

CYA around Libby

Actually, I'm a Reagan Republican. I watch Fox News. I appreciate your 'benevilence.' Seems your looped tape of misinformation doesn't play anymore? The lack of interplay is exemplatory of an agenda to kill my information. Can't deal with real facts, can't explain the truth. It will overcome.

Most are moving onto a place were you can not spew your LIES and BS, I will stop bye from time to time to feed ya, funny how your story really goes no further than this thread, must be that truth thing you are always talking about B|

I'm pleased that the subject stays here. Like the PBS Roundtable Discussion with Pasternak? I may be outvoted, but I am not down and out. Some people need to know what really occurred. I like that you are going underground. Enough lies about Cooper, et.al. My review of published facts and the gleaning of fabrication, deceit, misdirection, cover-up, omission, poppycock and false valor will be most enlightening and with luck, more interesting than arguing with Official Cooper Crew Cleaners that can't carry a tune. I just burn you guys out, one at a time. Can't take the heat, can't come up with enough fiction to respond to the truth, so you throw stones and retreat into your hole. It is a most powerful feeling to know the truth and stand on the top of the pile of debunked snakes and proclaim victory. The truth shall set you free! In this case, the truth puts EVERYONE in the slammer for twenty years. And THAT is FREEDOM and the American way? I see very little difference between Project Norjak and a Dictatorship. More of the same philosophy that threw Nixon out of office. You don't have to be a bleeding Liberal to oppose that philosophy.

Actually, I'm a Reagan Republican. I watch Fox News. I appreciate your 'benevilence.' Seems your looped tape of misinformation doesn't play anymore? The lack of honest interplay is exemplatory of an agenda to kill my truthful information. Can't deal with real facts, can't explain the truth? It will overcome.

CYA around Libby

Actually, I'm a Reagan Republican. I watch Fox News. I appreciate your 'benevilence.' Seems your looped tape of misinformation doesn't play anymore? The lack of interplay is exemplatory of an agenda to kill my information. Can't deal with real facts, can't explain the truth. It will overcome.

That revelation didn't help your case.:S

So you dodged the draft, got it it is embarrassing now, but just own it, it was 40 years ago.

Your facts about how the chute was attached is bogus, you got caught on it, own, no big deal. (the guy you claim is "TOG" and gave this advice, claims your full of shit, btw)

Admit it, You had nothing to do with the lone hijacker and his successful hijacking, this is just fun for you to harass an old lady and insult people with your contrived conspiracy.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

CYA around Libby

That revelation didn't help your case.:S

So you dodged the draft, got it it is embarrassing now, but just own it, it was 40 years ago.

Your facts about how the chute was attached is bogus, you got caught on it, own, no big deal. (the guy you claim is "TOG" and gave this advice, claims your full of shit, btw)

Admit it, You had nothing to do with the lone hijacker and his successful hijacking, this is just fun for you to harass an old lady and insult people with your contrived conspiracy.

Matt

Expected response. I stand by EVERYTHING I have presented, except the pilot President was Reagan, not Nixon. Notice TOG did not say I was not telling the truth. That is all that counts. You are not in the league to debate anything, but nice you could check with TOG. Super guy.

Did they all run down the rat hole and leave you here to guard the gates? Sounds like a perfect plan. You don't know anything and can do no damage, just play the loop, call the names, throw the stones, can't debate anything because you don't know a thing. Why are you even here??

No, TOG said you're a liar, straight up.
Said if it wasn't that you had nothing to take, you would be in court and then you would stop libeling him. But he and others are thinking it may not be a bad idea after all, even if the only reward is to get you to stop harassing them. The only issue is your family would then bear the burden of your action, they think it may be unfair, but necessary.

I am not part of any crew or conspiracy. I see your story is just one of the many off the wall conspiracy stories out there. Loosely playing with actual facts and twisting ideas in to time lines that have nothing to do with one another.

Your "facts" are made up and when exposed as such, you claim it was what you were "told".

It is too bad Georger and Blevins are on a break for their childish antics, less childish than you BTW, they kept your "facts" in focus.

You say you expected to be called out on your fake facts again, good, that is a sign of understanding, maybe eventually we can get the REAL truth.

Once again, you use the PA, and no truth or facts to debate. I am not sure why you're allowed to get away with it and the rest of us are not. maybe I should just start calling you a delusional asshat who should be institutionalized, for the safety of society and see how far I can go?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Once again, you use the PA, and no truth or facts to debate. I am not sure why you're allowed to get away with it and the rest of us are not. maybe I should just start calling you a delusional asshat who should be institutionalized, for the safety of society and see how far I can go?

Matt

Matt, it does NO good to call Knoss out - I have tried to do that since 1998 - and you see what happens. No matter where I go this creep follows and then he causes the thread or site to just collapse.

Hate that Georger was put on vacation - he was starting to mention somethings I never thought or expected him to state.
Pehaps he was just being Georger, but I do hate that he is gone. He just could not control his anger toward Blevins and most of you know I basically ignore Blevins posts - I do reply once in awhile and we have shared some information.

It always pissed me that he used this thread to repeat and repeat and repeat his pitch for his book.
Thought that should have been a stipulation regarding the posting, but who am I?

I am just coming into say hello tonight and express my opinion about Knoss, but as long as he is here we will never make any progress in finding out who Cooper really was. I toot my subject, but at least I try to be nice and I try to understand the arguments that claim or that is not as I see it or hear it.

I will state for the record that I try to tell what Duane told me and what I saw and what I have found. What has been found is too many DAMN co-incidences.
There would have been NO use in Duane claiming he was Cooper or showing me those things - unless it was true. He had NOTHING to gain. I had NOTHING to gain and NO ONE has been able to make the mysterious sets of co-incidences go away. The FBI never has explained WHY he could NOT be Cooper. I would think they should at least have provided me with PROOF he was not.

Until the FBI provides me with PROOF that Weber could not have been Cooper - Duane Lorin Weber will be Dan Cooper. and his grave marker will read

Duane Lorin Weber
aka John C. Collins
aka Dan Cooper also known as the Skyjacker D.B. Cooper.

Born 1924 died 1995

"No, TOG said you're a liar, straight up.
Said if it wasn't that you had nothing to take, you would be in court and then you would stop libeling him."

I make no claims that meet that criteria. I'm in the phonebook if anyone has a problem. Have not gotten any calls to advise me of such a concern. I think you have a wrong impression of the situation or the assumed identity of the person I refer to as TOG. If someone had a problem, I'd expect some conversation. Any opinions discussed here have been very reserved. I have been somewhat careful in what I've written, but others have constantly put their own words between the lines. This is a forum to discuss and debate ALL the possibilities of what may or may not have happened in the Cooper case. I offer nothing that has not been suggested by the FBI, George Nuttall, or others. I have advanced no theories beyond this somewhat obscure forum, I sell nothing, peddle nothing, and participate in no public interviews. This is a public case with public figures in a much bigger public arena than the DZ. Blevins, Maria, Cook, lots of PA's seeking national exposure. I am the opposite. I quietly seek knowledgeable participation in exploring facts I totally believe to be valid and at odds with ALL information from the crew to the FAA to the FBI. Why should anyone feel harassed? By others, yes, perhaps. I only look for answers to questions I know to be hot topics of contention. I believe I have answers to those debates, based on my own information.

"Maybe I should just start calling you a delusional asshat who should be institutionalized, for the safety of society and see how far I can go?"

If that is your opinion, state your supporting data. For what justification? What is your agenda? You would do me no harm. You have no logical reason, but be my guest. I'll cooperate fully. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I can grant you yours. After all, I'm already a draft dodger, convict, drug addict, serial killer, natural born liar, alcoholic, idiot, forgetful dolt, manic depressive, and a bunch of other psycho lingo idiosyncracies that I don't comprehend. What's an asshat? Never heard of that either. Don't think I'm that. Not in my resume.

Point is that I'm trying to stay within the boundaries of reasonable debate on the nation's number 1 unsolved crime and am receiving no quarter. I do not believe it was a crime. But I get loud objection over things that should not matter, unless I really do know things I should not.
I really don't know why I talk to you. It does no good. I keep hoping.

Jo: You are 100% correct. Others can not say it so, I say it for them. Duane L. Weber was "Dan 'D.B.' Cooper." Period.

Not red and white like Jo tried to tell me. But, then again, it could be another planted evidence episode. If the date is off, the thing wasn't Duane's.

:o FOR YOUR INFORMATION [RED]I (JO WEBER) HAS NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING WAS RED AND WHITE. FIRST I EVER HEARD OF SUCH.[/RED] See how you mingle your delusions into this.
Why NO ONE listens to you BK.

Duane didn't say anything about red and white so why would I?

PLEASE STOP YOUR TALE - IF I SAID SOMETHING THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY HEARD IT - AND THEY KNOW I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE CHUTE OR THE COLOR.

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE BK - PLEASE DO NOT SAY I SAID THINGS UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF. NEVER HAVE I PROCLAIMED THE CHUTE WAS RED AND WHITE. I NEVER KNEW WHAT COLOR THE THNG WAS.

DUANE KEPT A PIECE OF A CHUTE IN HIS WALLET - IT WAS WHITE. I ALWAYS THOUGH IT WAS A PRAY CLOTH - PROBABLY NOT PART OF A CHUTE.[/RED]:|>:([:/]

Might have been that parallel

I think most of Bobs life he was a SWITCH board operator, you will never get anything straight with him, he switched his call on Janet, the can, milk can, good condition milk can, Induction to exam.

he uses Corporate tactics and changes as he goes along allowing a never ending circle of CRAP, "I'm a draft Dodger, but wasn't Drafted" mid March, first week of April, went right to the front of the line, was the last one there, it goes on and on never stopping. "had to register at 15, you will have trouble finding that one"

his best weapon is something you can not check or find, or the popular "good luck finding that" anything you try to get him to admit to, the backing noise starts beeping, then if you were to get a hold of any name he gives, he will state they can't tell you anything that's why you didn't get any answers from them....ENDLESS BS

some doors would have been left open some where and something would have been found by now, only one known person out of all the names he has given (alive) have never come forward and yet you have all sorts of high ranking Military people coming forward about UFO's which today would be a huge security hush!

I really think Bob believe this stuff because any sane person would have left by now with all of the negativity he has received from everyone OR his main goal is to disrupt. just doesn't make any sense for him to keep this up unless he believes or wants to disrupt period.

No Government/FAA/CIA/Pilots Union would ever do a operation the way he explains this nonsense

watch what he does with this post!!! he will take parts out of it so you keep responding or he reverts into the childish name calling and personal attacks, wonder how many keyboards he has destroyed over this B|:ph34r::D:o

best response back to Bob is YAWN!

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION I (JO WEBER) HAS NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING WAS RED AND WHITE. FIRST I EVER HEARD OF SUCH. See how you mingle your delusions into this.
Why NO ONE listens to you BK."

You most certainly did. Red and white you told me. Redact it if you wish, but you told me that, without question, positively, for absolute certain. You can't remember diddly.
That is why your facts have little value until someone with some real knowledge can rifle through your trivia collection.

"No Government/FAA/CIA/Pilots Union would ever do a operation the way he explains this nonsense ."

It was planned by two individuals for the sole purpose of a demonstration flight for airline PILOT safety with the return of the money. it was turned into a Presidential crime deceiving the World to help force INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER safety law enactment and they LOST the money.