47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"No Crow to eat, the scenario would be a fatal one, so put the failure of a riggers name out there, I will tell him personally, this is a fatal bit of advice he was giving."

"Give him my name, and have him call me to call me out here, either way."

according to Bob....TOG is the "expert rigger" that he knows, but, he claims he has no knowledge of chutes?
you just go in circles with him, never ending and continuing to grow everyday.

You eating cobras again striped man? I said I know nothing of chutes, I am not a chute expert. TOG is a master and probably knows lots of tricks. How do you get your conclusion without a cobra fight and a long summers' nap?
You don't listen, you don't care, you just don't give a shit. Your only goal is to counter anything with anything. You been wired to a bail of hay, badger dude. Your pissedness is showing. I do not recall saying he even had a main chute. When did I say that? These things just come out of left field like clockwork whenever I mention the other guy.

If he didn't want to be recognized, he should not have worn a jump suit with his weird Frickin' NAME over the left chest pocket. Or, worn his squadron jacket with the painting on the back, or a dozen other tell-tale give-aways. But I won't say who he is. McCoy calls him "the other guy." He calls himself "the tall guy." I don't call him at all. Not sure who you are referring to, but it was not the bleached blond guy with the indoor complexion and the great smile....the peeping pervert.

Looking at the harness, there is no place for this to happen. Plus two strands of 550 cord type parachute shroud is only ~1000lbs for a tensile strength rating.

If this was the plan, and these are actual instructions, in the event of a total mal, this would prove to be most likely a fatal plan. Not to mention that the Reserve being tied to the BACK of the harness would start the fatal sequence of events.

Matt

Matt can you break this down into the steps, of what
you think would happen?

550 is rated for what breaking force? ~1000lbs?

550 cord is called 550 for a not so obscure reason....
From Wiki

Type III, a type commonly found in use, is nominally rated with a minimum breaking strength of 550 pounds, thus the sobriquet "550 cord".

AND... the idiocy of "tying" a reserve to the back.... uh.. DOES NOT COMPUTE...
No one in the BK fantasy group would have had a clue who would provide the rigs so how do you plan for a skydiving rigger to show up with a bail out rig... and not a skydiving one.

Then the stupidity REALLY shows its mettle.

1. It would interfere with the operation of the main...if it is tied onto the top of the bailout rig.:S

2. If the "main" did open.. it would slam the "reserve" into your neck... probably breaking it.

3. If you did have to use the reserve... I would love to see someone find AND then pull the handle behind their head.

Shows what you know! Asked and answered. He said NOBODY would know what he knew. You just confirmed his self-esteemed expertise. A main was not mentioned, but the handle reach was!! I can certify that! Oh, they briefly discussed and dismissed carabeaners, wrist altimeters, head gear, oxygen, higher altitude too, as being too professional.

Sigh...

Can we disengage a bit with BK and get back to some serious Cooper dialogue?

I agree, we need some serious discussion and to get alway from the garbage. The post by Bruce Smith is one of the few worth reading along with the one made by Amazon. To engage BK is a useless use of energy and time.

When I read Bruce's post and then went to the site he directed us to. I perked up.

As many of you know Duane claimed to know someone in Puyallup. Duane's brother and a friend owned investment property in Tacoma.

The FBI never checked any of this out yet it was provided to Himmelsbach and others. I do not know the name of Duane's brothers friend. I am sure a search of the property records in the Tacoma area will provide the names. I do not have the ability to do this from FLorida. I do NOT know the actual location of the commercial property they bought - it is was actually in Tacoma or just before we reach the Tacoma area.

Surely there is someone out there who would be able to search the property records by name. I will provide Duane's brother's name by regular email and to a known person if that person is willing to take on this challenge.

Please note that Puyallup was specifically mentioned by Duane Weber as his having known someone in that area. Being unfamiliar with the areas except for our trip in 1979 when he made these statement...I am at the mercy of the residents of WA to help me pull this information.

I do NOT know the name of the man who Duane's brother bought the property with (they may have used a company name rather than individual names) that will take a little more time and expertise - but, it should be in the property records. Problem is I don't know what yrs and John is deceased and this is not something he included in his letter to me summarizing what he knew about his brother's life.

I expect this property purchase would have been in the 60's. Duane mentioned something about the timing being wrong and they took a loss.

As all of you know Duane's brother had connections with Boeing and the friend probably also had connection. The brother was an engineer (I don't know what kind). This brother was a Boeing consultant during the war for 6 yrs - but, again that is all I know.

When this man named Stan Gilliam came up and his being in that area - my ears perked up.
The story about the brother and the property is NOT new. This has been related by me in this thread and to Himmelsbach - so don't go saying this is contrived.

I could make multiple guesses, but will refrain from doing so.
God, I really wish John was still alive. I need to know more about this Stan Gilliam.

377 did you not at one time post a picture of a man in Wa with his wife and 2 children - who was that man. This was a Boeing person...??????

If the only living relative of the family would share the family photos - a lot of questions could be answered. This keeper of the gate will not permit anyone to view these old journals and most of the records are on floppies. I truely hope this person has not destroyed these records. This person inherited the family records from her relative. All of the Webers are now deceased.

377 - I think you are the only person who might be able to make the approach and get this thread by on track and to also contact the relative.

I really hate posting some of this because I am sure BK will suddenly claim new things and have new memories. My memories have been repeated over and over and the record player (me) is getting worn out and there is NO one left to replace me when it come to finding out if Duane Weber was Dan Cooper, by his own words.

Anyone else out there who may have claimed to have been Cooper probably said D.B. Cooper and not DANNNN Cooooper.

I have just returned from my 3rd surgery in 11 months. Bruce's posts and the post by 377 are my only interest at this time. Everything else is the same old same old.

Mrshutter, Sailsaw, Georger and Robt99, Amazon and Matt have done their best to help BK understand his mental state and he is allowed to post pictures of known indivuals claiming they were involved in the Skyjacking.

Blevins like myself continues to toot his subject. I do NOT toot my subject - I just want more answers - answers that will either prove if Duane was or was not Cooper. I am trying to make sense out of the too many coincidences - real life and not contrived crap or hearsay - what I heard from the mouth of Duane Weber and saw with my own eyes and ears.

I fear people put me in the same category as BK and I do hope the creator will provide me with answers before I can no longer speak for myself.

I respectfully ask that BK NOT quote me nor copy my post nor to reply to my post. His distortions of things and his claims I said such and such are sick sick sick.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I know or care little about the information you just posted. If you want no comments from me then quit posting lies about me. I am not mentally challenged, and I do not lie as you admit to doing. And I will point out when you are not on point and I know it. I do not wish to interfere, simply assure we are dealing with the truth, and not more trash. You do tend to wander through the back roads collecting nonsense and rummaging through it for us. This is good if it makes you happy, but it has no bearing on the case. The FBI has even thrown out the honest to goodness information about DW, and THAT is not my fault. Loose cannons get no play. Either of us. Best wishes.

"I really hate posting some of this because I am sure BK will suddenly claim new things and have new memories. My memories have been repeated over and over and the record player (me) is getting worn out and there is NO one left to replace me when it come to finding out if Duane Weber was Dan Cooper, by his own words."

I am certifying my sworn affidavit for you. Duane Weber WAS Dan Cooper and I know at least six living people who can confirm the same thing. I'm your only Huckleberry.

You just confirmed his self-esteemed expertise...

Actually Bob, you did.

There is no possible way what you describe could, should or would work. It's just not even a possibility.

Anyone with even basic rigging knowledge & experience would laugh at the idea. :S:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Looking at the harness, there is no place for this to happen. Plus two strands of 550 cord type parachute shroud is only ~1000lbs for a tensile strength rating.

If this was the plan, and these are actual instructions, in the event of a total mal, this would prove to be most likely a fatal plan. Not to mention that the Reserve being tied to the BACK of the harness would start the fatal sequence of events.

Matt

Matt can you break this down into the steps, of what
you think would happen?

550 is rated for what breaking force? ~1000lbs?

550 cord is called 550 for a not so obscure reason....
From Wiki

Type III, a type commonly found in use, is nominally rated with a minimum breaking strength of 550 pounds, thus the sobriquet "550 cord".

AND... the idiocy of "tying" a reserve to the back.... uh.. DOES NOT COMPUTE...
No one in the BK fantasy group would have had a clue who would provide the rigs so how do you plan for a skydiving rigger to show up with a bail out rig... and not a skydiving one.

Then the stupidity REALLY shows its mettle.

1. It would interfere with the operation of the main...if it is tied onto the top of the bailout rig.:S

2. If the "main" did open.. it would slam the "reserve" into your neck... probably breaking it.

3. If you did have to use the reserve... I would love to see someone find AND then pull the handle behind their head.

Shows what you know! Asked and answered. He said NOBODY would know what he knew. You just confirmed his self-esteemed expertise. A main was not mentioned, but the handle reach was!! I can certify that! Oh, they briefly discussed and dismissed carabeaners, wrist altimeters, head gear, oxygen, higher altitude too, as being too professional.

Oh thats right.. I forgot.. ALL THINGS are possible in your fantasy world.... Sorry Bob.... pulling rigging like that out of ones ass.... which I might add....not even a NOVICE rigger would try something as fucking stupid as your idea let alone someone who supposedly had a clue. Are you sure your fantasy group went to the CLUE STORE at all????... Now.. perhaps in that drug induced hallucination all things might be possible... but I can assure you that in the real world of tossing your body out of an airplane.. certain realities intrude... or you die ... unlike in drug induced hallucinations.:S:S

Sigh...

Can we disengage a bit with BK and get back to some serious Cooper dialogue?

I agree, we need some serious discussion and to get alway from the garbage. The post by Bruce Smith is one of the few worth reading along with the one made by Amazon. To engage BK is a useless use of energy and time.

When I read Bruce's post and then went to the site he directed us to. I perked up.

I fear people put me in the same category as BK and I do hope the creator will provide me with answers before I can no longer speak for myself.

I respectfully ask that BK NOT quote me nor copy my post nor to reply to my post. His distortions of things and his claims I said such and such are sick sick sick.

You see the problem with a hallucination.. as so many triipppppy guys found out in the 1960's.. is ....it is impossible to get the same hallucinations unless you are on the same drugs as the tripper. And I SURE as hell don't want anything that a certain tripper is injesting.:S:S

Bob speaks of TOG often about a lot of things, he should have very good basic FACTS about rigging, and he states the FBI ground crew was not aware of this operation, so, who is Cossey? Circles, circles, round and round ya go! we now add on yet more of the story as we now have a parachute rigger being a VIP in his endless abyss

the best yet was his explanation of Tina needed for the opening of the stairs, stating it was for safety reasons???? the guy was jumping out of a plane at night, ya really think he was scared to open the door? "take no unnecessary risks, this is a safety exercise"

I could see Bob going into a jewelry store with a piece of costume jewelry telling them it's solid 24 kt gold, even after they tested it right in front of him telling him it's fake.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Bob speaks of TOG often about a lot of things, he should have very good basic FACTS about rigging, and he states the FBI ground crew was not aware of this operation, so, who is Cossey? Circles, circles, round and round ya go! we now add on yet more of the story as we now have a parachute rigger being a VIP in his endless abyss

the best yet was his explanation of Tina needed for the opening of the stairs, stating it was for safety reasons???? the guy was jumping out of a plane at night, ya really think he was scared to open the door? "take no unnecessary risks, this is a safety exercise."

100% accurate and true. Glad to hear you are finally absorbing some of the information correctly. It has taken long enough! When the project was practiced it was a safety exercise, by the time it was executed it was something else entirely. Three or four years of this bantering back and forth and you may finally grasp the total picture. Would be so much simpler if the retired SA's or key perps would just cough up the truth. I'd rather be out in my shop.

Not my concept. I just repeat statements as they were made. I have never participated in the drug culture, even 420. I am in the 99th percentile, do not misrepresent Norjak facts intentionally, love my miserable country, and am a strong advocate of truth in Government. I hate lies. And, most importantly, I know the truth of Norjak, so I can spot the fiction immediately. The hair on the back of my head stands right up and barks. Sorry, people. I'm only telling the truth here. Unbelievable as it may seem, it is what it is. Barking hair and all.

Give him my name, and have him call me to call me out here, either way.

Matt, don't even bother talking to such a "touched" individual...although he does give me great laughs...so his posts do have a function.

Cooper did exit somewhere between Seattle and Reno..."I'll certify that for a dollar".

hangdiver

:DIf anyone thinks differently they are idiots - do they think he hid himself on the plane? :ph34r::D:D

This might be of some interest Georger, I have never seen this layout unless I missed it, also some aft stair specs
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

according to Bob....TOG is the "expert rigger" that he knows, but, he claims he has no knowledge of chutes?

You got it - Pinochio all the way.
This is exactly what he did with each and ever contact I made with him and why I found it necessary to feed DELIBERATE lies to him in order find if there was one fragment of truth in the story he told.

As with Pinochio - his nose grew longer with each lie, but in KB's case his story evolved with his supposed recall. He was adamant he had never heard of Tommy Gunn when I put the name infront of him (bear in mind I knew who Tommy Gunn was) and then a few months later his main character supposedly used this name.

Guess he decided not to use the name Tony Wong - wrong race!

You got it - Pinochio all the way.
This is exactly what he did with each and ever contact I made with him and why I found it necessary to feed DELIBERATE lies to him in order find if there was one fragment of truth in the story he told.

As with Pinochio - his nose grew longer with each lie, but in KB's case his story evolved with his supposed recall. He was adamant he had never heard of Tommy Gunn when I put the name infront of him (bear in mind I knew who Tommy Gunn was) and then a few months later his main character supposedly used this name.

Guess he decided not to use the name Tony Wong - wrong race!

Well, Knoss' story is a detailed conspiracy theory.

Your story is a detailed conspiracy theory.

What's the difference? Neither of you can put your
stories, or anyone in your stories, "on the plane".

Meanwhile the real DB Cooper WAS "on the plane".
No question about that!

Now if the real DB Cooper were to surface and say
to both of you, "your stories are fictions", what
would you say to Cooper? Would you say: "YOU
ARE NOT COOPER!" ? Because that is exactly what
both of you have been saying, for years.

Because we have some of Cooper! And the part of
Cooper which is real and exists, does not include
any part of you, Duane, Knoss, or anyone else you
involve in your "stories".

This competition between you and Knoss, and
between both of you and everyone else none of
whom is Cooper, is like the both of you have
decided to compete with the Moon saying: "Moon.
You are not the Moon! And Tree, you are a Frying
Pan! And paper clip, you were once Julius Ceasar".
That is literally the nature of your claims. Knoss
might as well be claiming he is a tomatoe and you,
Jo, claiming you are a rainbow. Prove it!

So, address Mr. Cooper personally. Tell him why
he is a liar and isnt himself! Its really as simple as
that. We have pieces of Cooper and none of him
has anything to do with you, Knoss, Duane, duDop,
pictures of some kid, rainbows, tomatoes, or any
thing or anyone else, living or deceased, which is a
part of your stoires.

Its a matter of facts versus claims.

Neither of you can put yourselves "on the plane
along with Cooper"! And if your stories were true you
should be able to do precisely that - very easily.

I have tried 3 times to reply to your post but, it got Bleeped everytime.

Georger you stated:
"Because we have some of Cooper! And the part of
Cooper which is real and exists, does not include any part of Duane.

We have pieces of Cooper and none of him has anything to do with Duane."

Your statement above was edited to delete anything other than Duane as I have nothing to do with BK and know his story is contrived - reason unknown.

Exactly WHAT parts of Cooper does the FBI have? You state "we" - who is we? Are you FBI?
The 58 latent prints - the FBI is in possession of. They do not know if any of them are Cooper's prints. Duane's use of emory cloths he kept in his pants pocket and jacket pockets I doubt left useable prints. Perhaps the FBI should publish those prints so other can see the quality of the prints and it was my understanding they did NOT know if any of the prints they acquired actually belonged to Cooper.

The prints used by the FBI for Duane Weber are from a file in 1945 - a file and imprisonment the FBI denied to me in 2000, but finding I had the actual papers had to retract. This was the actual agent of record in 2000 (I have his name in my files).

If the prints the FBI used for WEBER are actually his prints - then produce the prints for San Quentin, Folsom, Canon and Jefferson and prove they match the McNeil file which according to Agent Carr are the prints used by the FBI. Just duplicating the McNeil file will not work - prints change over time due to burns, cuts - etc.

IF the McNeil file prints belonged to Weber - then why WAS he given a commutation of sentence as John Collins from Jefferson in 1968? Why did the FBI come looking for Duane L. Weber just weeks after his released as John Collins? The FBI needs to provide some answers? Not me!

Now I will address the tie. NOT one statement has been made public that Tina Mucklow identified the tie as the one Cooper was wearing. If indeed this is the tie worn by Cooper the DNA has been compromised by yrs of handling and in the early yrs there was NO protection to provide for DNA evidence.

Please refrain from putting me in the same sentence with BK. I discredited him yrs ago with my own version of the lie detector.

The story I have told about Weber has been the memories of what he told me, his confession and what he showed me and the results of my own 17 yr investigation.

None of this has anything to do with BK and I am NOT competing with him. IF the FBI can produce PROOF Duane was not Cooper then why have they NOT done so?

I came here tonight to make a post about a 1hr and 45 min coversation with Duane wife of the 60's. It is a detailed report made to Doug Pasternac within moments of hanging up the phone......taken from my notes and another source. This conversation took place on Oct 9, 2000. I had attempted to make post in the past about this and played DUMB just to see what you guys would say.

Since I lost all of my files on that old computer I thought all was lost, but I made hard copies which I dug out of storage and started to read.

You will find this matches things I have said in this thread and the questions I asked in this thread - playing a dumb blonde when I actually knew the answers. I did NOT feel I could violate a confidence in 2000 and was loyal to an extent.

No I cannot put myself on that plane - ridiculous of you to propose such. Pehaps you know who can?

I did not know how to save emails in 2000, but made hard copies: Below is a summary of a phone call I related directly to Doug after the conversation. This conversation was taken from notes and other sources.

10/9/00

I just spent 1 hr and 45 mins on the phone with XX. They were in Columbia in late 70 & 71 - this matches the income tax reports. When they go to ATL they rented a large house. Later they bought the mobile home on Scott in 1972.

Duane was in Emory AFTER they came back to Atlanta. She claimed she was with her sisters during the Nov and Dec of 71 and after Xmas he called her and begged her to come back. When she got back to ATL he told her they needed a vacation and they went to Miami. (Later in the conversation she would tell me they went to N.Y. for 1972 New Yrs). He had fell and hurt himself and get this - he hurt his leg and he was limping. I asked if he had any other injuries. She said he had a big gash on his XXXXX and I had never told her about the picture and never asked before about such an injury. (I was referencing a photo that shows something on a part of Duane's body never mentioned in prison files or by others) yet, she volunteered this!

She mentions an arm injury to the arm with the tattoo - but Duane had tattoos on both arms.
She only remember this injury was below the elbow.

They went to Miami after spending New Yrs 1972 in N.Y. He had lots of money and stayed it the very nicest of hotels and he bought her clothes like she had never had before. It was during this time that he wanted to buy a boat (a rather large boat - with a cabin and able to make it to Mexico or S.America). She stated he had the cash to make the purchase but she said no. She mentioned the price of the boat being over 10K. 1971 - that bought a pretty decent boat to make it to S. America and Mexico. Duane himself had told me this part of the story on a trip he and I made to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. The 2 stories matched.

After they got back to Atl. (this is a part I still cannot expose), but the end results was her attempt to hurt herself. Remember this woman loved Duane Weber and the circumstances under which she was loosing him she could not handle. This is when she told Duane she was going back to Ks and wanted a divorce.

Before the split Duane purchased 2 cars at the same time - a Dodge Gremlin and a Dodge Swinger (remember my quizing you guys about this - but I already had the answers) from the mouth of the ex.

She jumps all over the place that night from late 1966 to early 1972 and then the divorce.

She mentions a large white van supposedly Duane bought or that belonged to a friend (she would later fill in the blanks on this). This it would turn out was before the Nov 1971 incident. She claimed Duane spent a lot of time in S. GA (so he said) at that time with this man and she knew nothing other than he had black hair and she had to buy Duane some Dickies.

Duane took me to some towns in S. Alabama...so maybe they she meant to say AL. When she wanted to talk to me she usually had had a little too much tipping of the elbow.

She states that when they were living in Columbia (jump back to 1970-71) that Duane would leave for 2/3 wks at a time - and whatever he was doing was physical - he was swimming everyday (this is obivous from a picture she sent me of that time).

She bounces back to 66 before he was arrested in Cleveland. She did not have her children and they went to Phoenix, AZ. He left her in Phoenix and went to WA but she did not go with him. (this would be about 1966) This was the yr before he was sent to Jefferson - as I have said her story goes all over the place in time and parts of the country. She tell me she had bought some silk in CA the sister wanted to make Mandarin Robes.
They had just come from San Francisco in 1966 approx.

The way I understood her was they went to San Francisco and he leave her there alone for several days in a Hotel (not clear on where he went). Then he takes her to Phoenix and then he goes to back to the Northwest and was specific about WA state.. He told her he was going up the Pacific Coast.

She jumps back to 1972. She tells me he made her an accessory to a crime and her Uncle who was in Law Enforcement in Ks told her that she could be charged with accepting stolen goods because he bought her things with the monies...this is around the suicide attempt time. He told her the FBI would arrest her at the same time they arrested him and would not be kind in doing so.

She jumps back to Cleveland. and tells about an FBI agent taking her back to Ks to her sisters - Johnnie had been arrested - this was the 1966 arrest. Duane tells a different story about this when he has to reveal to me he had been in Jefferson. Note Duane only revealed to me the Jefferson encarceration after he was held for trying to obtain the Collins drivers license in 1990. Why did Duane risk going back to prison in 1990 - what was so important he had to re-establish his John Collins ID...well, I have my own opiniong on this - it was a safety deposit box he had under John Collins opened in 1980 right after the money find.

She repeats things over and over she has told me before - seems like she is driven to tell me these things. She seemed calm and incontrol. I am the one rambling trying to remember everything she said.

She is upset about something going on at that time with one of her chidren (this in 2000). Her health is declining and she wants to tell me somethings.

She again states she never forgot what her Uncle told her and takes the conversation back to 1972. She can't stay away from that subject on this night.

I never got to meet her in person...she was definitely entertaining on the phone, but very difficult to follow. I am sure my injection of questions confused her, but on this night she was driven to tell me things, but was afraid to tell me things at the same time.

I have alway regretted having to curtail the calls after I remarried.
This was necessary for privacy reasons and the fact her calls would come at 1 am or 2 am in the morning. That just didn't work when I remarried....so I could not and did NOT provide her with the new phone number or my new address. I did keep in touch about every 3/4 months and she did not have caller ID.

My last call was 2 hours after she died and she had BEGGED me for an address on our last conversation 2 or 3 months prior - she was in a nursing home at that time. She had something she wanted to send me - I never knew what it was![:/]

In may of 2000 a young woman contacted me and thought Duane was her grandfather. I did not pursue this, but perhaps I should have.

Her Grandmother was born Hazel in 1920 and gave birth to child July 18 1949 by a man she said was named Dutch Weber. Not much was known about Dutch other than he was a man her grandmother would meet at the airport. Hazel gave birth to child in 1949 she named Cathy.

Cathy had health problems at the time her daughter contacted me in 2000 and thought - Duane might be her grandfather. I never pursued this, but maybe I should have. I was looking for Edna (last name unknown) who gave birth to a child named Zona approx - 1943 to 1944.

I never did find out why Duane was so mysterious when he took me to Memphis and made his mysterious little venture the next morning telling me if he was not back in 45 minutes to take the car and go back to Atlanta - he would find me later. This was approx 1982.

The only time he ever handed me the keys to his car in the 17 yrs we were married - until he got too sick to drive.

My life with Duane Weber was weird when I look back at it. NO way this old broad could make these strange incidents that just bug the hell out of me. I feel like a stupid dog chasing its own tail around in circles.

Duane took me places and introduced me to some very mysterious people who it turns out were involved in "things". I was completely naive. Had I never found out who Dan Cooper was my last 17 yrs could have been normal.

Hard to walk away when you know you never made one word of this up nor one incident and these thing really happened. When I see what Knoss sounds like - I realize that is how other must perceive me. They are saying "Oh, that poor woman - she is Off Her Rocker"

I focused only on proving Duane was Cooper and tried to leave the other things behind. I can't make them go away, but I do try to ignore them.

The FBI could have provided me with some truths about Duane, but chose a 2 paragraph letter with nothing more than the prints did not match. If there was nothing to hide the FBI or the Government should provide a survivor with evidence and/or access - not a 2 paragraph letter.

The inability of the FBI to provide me with the PROOF Duane was NOT Cooper is their own undoing. Duane had no surviving relatives except for me. Our government has no problem destroying lives of survivors who seek truths.

So what is the FBI hiding on Duane Weber - aka John C. Collins.

"Neither of you can put yourselves "on the plane
along with Cooper"! And if your stories were true you
should be able to do precisely that - very easily."

Not so easy when facts are changed from both ends of the story. The BYU Medallion was found on the plane, not the tie clasp. THAT is the withheld evidence that "puts me on the plane with Cooper." My pictures of McCoy "put me on Norjak." End of argument. I think you know that, Jerry.

"Our government has no problem destroying lives of survivors who seek truths. So what is the FBI hiding on Duane Weber - aka John C. Collins."

That is the loose cannon, Jo. They can't risk what you might say, so they can give you no quarter. And, yes, they seemed to have destroyed a number of lives without hesitation. It was 'for the better good.'

"Please refrain from putting me in the same sentence with BK. I discredited him yrs ago with my own version of the lie detector."

The actual conversation went something like this: I don't want to bring McCoy into the story because it just gets too unbelievable. If people are going to believe my story it has to be kept simple. I don't want to get XXX involved either, and I promised him I would not. He has kids and a reputation and we just don't need to get him involved. It has to be that Duane planned everything himself and maybe he had help, but NO conspiracy theory. That is just not believable. Remember that? Of course not, it is not in your best interest, but it is pretty close to exact words, huh? OUCH!

"Please refrain from putting me in the same sentence with BK. I discredited him yrs ago with my own version of the lie detector."

The actual conversation went something like this: I don't want to bring McCoy into the story because it just gets too unbelievable. If people are going to believe my story it has to be kept simple. I don't want to get XXX involved either, and I promised him I would not. He has kids and a reputation and we just don't need to get him involved. It has to be that Duane planned everything himself and maybe he had help, but NO conspiracy theory. That is just not believable. Remember that? Of course not, it is not in your best interest, but it is pretty close to exact words, huh? OUCH!

If I said something like "I don't want to bring McCoy into the story" I was just trying to be kind to you and I did NOT believe any part of what you told me - but, played along to see if there was one iota of truth in what you told me.

I do not remember who you are referring to as XXX. If I said something like that -it was to keep you off of the back of others. You kept coming up with "stuff" but, it was so WAY out there and I kept hoping you really knew something....but, the more you talked the more unbelieveable you got.

When I ceased discussing this with you - you WENT way OFF! Then everywhere I went to discuss Cooper and to learn FACTS you kept coming into the site and destroyed any productive investigation, just as you have destroyed this thread.

The DZ thread WAS productive (except for a few set backs now and then) until you literally destoyed it with the garbage you post.

If you want to PM me with the REAL name of this person you are referring to - please do so.
The only individuals I have protected had absolutely NOTHING to do with the incident.
Why would I allow YOU to victimize anyone else.

You are a lawsuit waiting to happen! One is in progression now.... you are so self-centered you do NOT care who you hurt with you LUNATIC antics. If it is media attention you want - well, do that all by yourself. I NOR anyone else wants anything to do with you.

I am being nice but, NICE is NOT my middle name. Provide me with the NAME of the individual you are referring to in a PM. If this person was a child in 1971 - JUST GO TO HELL AND PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK.

I wish NO publicity, no notoriety, no compensation, nothing. Only an end to the falsehoods. I wish no harm to anyone, and I believe that is the situation. If our conversation can't be remembered, it is useless to pursue it. I remember it very clearly. That was the basis of the whole story you refuse to get into. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with you putting words in my mouth and then crying Wolf. That is a bad habit.

I wish NO publicity, no notoriety, no compensation, nothing. Only an end to the falsehoods. I wish no harm to anyone, and I believe that is the situation. If our conversation can't be remembered, it is useless to pursue it. I remember it very clearly. That was the basis of the whole story you refuse to get into. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with you putting words in my mouth and then crying Wolf. That is a bad habit.

Uhm, what does the pic have to do with the post?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!