47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Got my Cooper tie clip in the mail today, I can believe how small this thing is! super small, pics coming B|

Had to shell out $2.99 :D:ph34r::|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Note BK never sent me the name of this individual who he claims I have kept secret!

Try comparing the size of that clip with the attached photo of the tie Duane was wearing in this 1970 picture. IT IS NOT A BLIP IN THE POLAROID. The complete photo show other marks but they DO NOT LOOK like this. The clip is hid by the lapel of the jacket but when enlarge you can see glints of gold on the edges.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Note BK never sent me the name of this individual who he claims I have kept secret!

Try comparing the size of that clip with the attached photo of the tie Duane was wearing in this 1970 picture. IT IS NOT A BLIP IN THE POLAROID. The complete photo show other marks but they DO NOT LOOK like this. The clip is hid by the lapel of the jacket but when enlarge you can see glints of gold on the edges.

and the initials db cooper are very evident! twice!!

I would have to disagree, I looked at this a while back and it seems to bleed over into the coat (see photo)

here is the clip I got, video is bad, but done quick B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcFR_Gyk8AI
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I would have to disagree, I looked at this a while back and it seems to bleed over into the coat (see photo)

here is the clip I got, video is bad, but done quick B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcFR_Gyk8AI

definately appears to have dimension to it - like a
pearl - stands up off the tie (as you note).
attached... no clasp at all? its right in the midline
of the tie like a tie tac .. ?

Jo wrote about BK:

You are a lawsuit waiting to happen! One is in progression now....

Really? I'd bet against it. If its real post the court and case number.

Everyone threatens litigation here but no nobody sues. So why threaten? What's the point?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

unfortunately, there is white specs all over the picture, almost looks like the bottom of another picture that was together for a long period, but that's guess itself.

Pic #1 breaks the line of the jacket

unfortunately, there is white specs all over the picture, almost looks like the bottom of another picture that was together for a long period, but that's guess itself.

agree - your pics are definitive - plus its round like a
pearl as shown in your photos 2 & 3, not wide like
the cooper clasp inlay. plus its on the midline of the
tie (pretty much) just where a tac would be vs a
clasp. Does not look like the cooper clasp at all, it
stands up too high and is spherical in shape vs.
flat.

heres your photo enlarged to show more depth of
field - you can almost see the shadow of it, it stands
up so high .. ?

good work.

I'll show more of the clip tomorrow, it's a nice looking clip but, very cheap, the clip in the back shifts very easily to where I understand over just a little time the clip will bend out of shape, just like Coopers did B|

G says "good work." thanks Georger, I suspected it from the start when I saw all of the white dots on the photo.

here.

Now that's cool!!!!!!!!!!!!B|B|B|

here.

note the spherical shape in #3 bottom.

here.

do the same on the pants and see what happens? the tie is straight, so the whole round part of the clip would have to be "hooked" to the edge of the jacket, this would expose the whole round part of the clip, we do not see that

we now have the clip, so I could try to reproduce the shot

holy crap 3 am, gotta hit the sack

here.

heres the cooper clasp - note the flat top surface -
distinctive shape on the actual tie (nothing in
common with Weber's photo).

here.

do the same on the pants and see what happens? the tie is straight, so the whole round part of the clip would have to be "hooked" to the edge of the jacket, this would expose the whole round part of the clip, we do not see that

we now have the clip, so I could try to reproduce the shot

holy crap 3 am, gotta hit the sack

later - see my last photo then hit the hay - Im outta
here too.

agree - your pics are definitive - plus its round like a
pearl as shown in your photos 2 & 3, not wide like
the cooper clasp inlay. plus its on the midline of the
tie (pretty much) just where a tac would be vs a
clasp. Does not look like the cooper clasp at all, it
stands up too high and is spherical in shape vs.
flat.

heres your photo enlarged to show more depth of
field - you can almost see the shadow of it, it stands
up so high .. ?

good work.

Why do you persist in reviewing this tie clasp when it was not even an item found on the plane? They found McCoy's BYU pin. Look at the information from one of Calame's original books, 'The Real McCoy' if you can find one. Rhodes, B and Calame, R. (1991) D.B. Cooper: The Real McCoy. Univ. of Utah Press ISBN 0-87480-377-2. The information on the internet has now been rewritten and changed from the pin to the clasp!!! Some of the changes are really obvious because the type is not lined up correctly and the characters are slightly different. It has now even been moved up to the second paragraph in the story!!! " He wore a black lightweight raincoat, loafers, a dark suit, a neatly pressed white collared shirt, a black necktie, and a mother of pearl tie pin.[11]" a 2005 newspaper quotation!! THAT is TOTALLY laughable!! There is still information that has not been modified yet, if you search Brigham Young Medallion. That will disappear soon too, I expect. It is a game of "information keep-away." "Oh, what a tangled web they weave when first they practice to deceive." You are wasting your time studying planted evidence. McCoy has his medallion back.

Instead of studying the details of the objects, please investigate the history of it's mention, as it was replaced long after McCoy got out of Pa. Ask McCoy's brother-in-law about it, there my be a connection. Did he ever own one just like it? When did it disappear? I think there might be a connection as pay-back for Sister-in-law's involvement. But what do I know? I'm just another crazy addict who runs the drug business in the Central US on my free days out of the Sanitarium. And I'm the real BTK guy, or whoever it was that I am. I'm a fart blossom on the Flower Shop of life.

I can't prove anything, no one can. But I know what happened. Kinda like the 30# Northern Pike you threw back.

tell your dead friend McCoy to take a picture of the pin, "in his hand" so it doesn't show his face, with the latest news headline showing the date!!

other words you are wasting our time with things that you now say you can't prove,! our job is taking "actual" evidence and researching and finding our own conclusions! just like what was done with the manufacturing of the pin.

"There is still information that has not been modified yet"

with a couple more years that you have left on this planet, I'm sure you will modify everything by 2014!

You don't "tell" these people to do anything. You might ask, but why should they accommodate me or you? With your diligent work on the planted evidence, you are the butt of their joke. They are too busy rolling on the floor to take a 'Crime Magazine' photo for you.

It is no revolation that nothing can be proved. They excluded Duane's finger prints as evidence! Swapped out the Medallion, lost the Raleigh's and glasses, who you pretending to buffalo your with bull poop? Outscore with horse hockey? Outbake with cowpies? Out minutialize with micro-poo. You funnier guys than JT and his goldmine! Try working on real evidence. You refuse.

Just dangle a rotten carrot in front of an easily entertained old woman. Despicable!

"They are too busy rolling on the floor to take a 'Crime Magazine' photo for you."

Of course, yet another Knoss "Dodge"......who didn't see that coming! I mean this could take about 10 minutes out of there lives, ya your right, just keep pumping that circle of information that leads into the Abyss ROFLMAO!B|:ph34r::o

Sta.... xxxx told me a different story about you, no prob Bob, I understand now!

Jo wrote about BK:

You are a lawsuit waiting to happen! One is in progression now....

Really? I'd bet against it. If its real post the court and case number.

Everyone threatens litigation here but no nobody sues. So why threaten? What's the point?

Did NOT say I had one in progression! What I heard was hearsay - maybe members of a supposed suspect or one of the crew? You think? Certain individual are tired of being harassed.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber