47 47
quade

DB Cooper

WHO made this statement below and who is reporting this conversation - and was the conversation with Ratazak recorded?

'Bill Rataczak: She (Jo Weber) claims her husband took her up there by the old highway, Route 1 or 2, it goes by the coast—this road being slightly to the east of the current highway. She said that was there he walked out of the woods. Well, maybe he did. Maybe he landed close to the road and was able to get out. I don’t know. I do know that our technical support people who were on the radio with us during the hijacking, especially Paul Soderlind, tried to determine the exact area where Cooper might have jumped. We relied heavily on him for technical information during the flight. He was head of Technical Operations in our Flight Training Department.

Paul and many others did a lot of work trying to determine the exact area in general, and then tried to narrow down where the hijacker could have landed after he jumped from the airplane. They finally determined the likely spot. Well, our crew on board was 99% sure they were correct because we felt a tremendous amount of pressure bump in our ears when the aft stairs rebounded when they closed. It would be like rolling down and rolling back up the window with a vast crank on your car when you’re speeding down the highway, which is something we’ve all experienced with our ears.

We also got confirmation on the Flight Engineer’s panel indicating that the stairs had momentarily closed. I make the analogy that walking down those aft stairs during flight was like walking to the end of a diving board. The more you weigh, the more the board will bend, and when Cooper finally jumped from it, the stairs rebounded and sort of came back to neutral. Well, the stairs were open about thirty to thirty-six inches under the air-stream after Cooper opened the door—that’s just the natural point where they will fall – the gap between the bottom of the stairs and the closure point in flight. When he walked out there his weight made the steps open further the farther he went down. Then, he was certainly able to jump from the bottom step. So we pretty much know when he jumped.

Where he jumped was up to air-traffic control to coordinate with our technical people. They plotted an area based on winds that were prevalent at that time, and then, of course, there were different approaches to his fall that could have occurred. When did he deploy the chute, for example? Did he deploy it immediately? If he did, then he would be carried farther from the jump point by the wind. Or if something went wrong and he didn’t deploy at all and ended up boring a hole in the ground and is forever buried and is now nothing more than a skeleton, then he would have been closer to point of departure. So, somewhere in between is where he probably landed. With the winds it is hard to say.'

DUHH!

I do not know who this information is from.....I do NOT know where Route 1 and Route 2 are and I didn't talk about being along the Coast line I suppose that is the content of what Coast line meant to Ratazac if this is actually his recollection of a conversation.

At the time I spoke to the Co-pilot I had not made my 2010 trip to WA.

The Coast line was mentioned on the 1979 trip as we were going North on the express way toward Seattle and right around the the area of the Lewis River. We never drove to a location West of the Express Way at that time.

During this time and I do NOT now
remember the sequences - he spoke about Paradise Park and the Guys and he mentioned doing some work at a park over on the Coastline...and there was ONLY one other time he mentioned the Coast line as we made the trip North on the expressway. The only time we made a stop off of the express way was after he mentioned Paradise and we made a pit stop at an exit.

It was getting late and we had to get to Seattle.

As we passed thru some small towns he mentioned a place the BOYS used to go - it was a Smorgaborg type place. There was other conversation but the point I want to make is we DID not make a side trip to the Coast line between Vancouver and Seattle on our way to Seattle.

While in Seattle he took me NORTH to an area and I have talked about that little venture in this thread...we were on the Coast line NORTH of Seattle a couple of days later.

After we left Seattle to head back NORTH on the interstate there WAS a venture off of the expressway to Mt. St. Helen, OR.
I have talked about that venture here.

Just before we crossed the bridge to Mt St. Helen, OR he drove past that point and I forget where he took me - but we didn't go to the Coast line (note Coast line means I can see the SEA). He mentioned a park in that direction. We turned around and headed back to the Bridge that goes over to the OR. side.

This is when we went down to Mt. St. HELENS and the goes to the shop, but it was close and then went to another business and the woman in there told him she was no longer there. We did venture down the road along that way on the Oregon side....He pointed out things and it was evident he had spent some time in that area.
Then at some point we turn around and head back to the North crossing the same bridge we had crossed to get there - he threw what he told me was a candy wrapper out of the car as we went over the bridge.

After that we head to Vancouver and you know about the 4 stops we made there.

Then to Portland and to the EAST.
I thought we were heading back to CO. when he pulls off the road just past the point were you could see the Washougal area across the Columbia. We just stop and he looks at me and asked me if I wanted to Go to Tahoe....I asked him if we could afford it.

REMEMBER I had no orientation
in direction and order of sequence
until I went to VANCOUVER on my own in 2010. Actually drove a car and felt my way around by memory even thru the drastic changes...looking for land mark Duane told me about and took me to.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

'Bill Rataczak: ……. When he walked out there his weight made the steps open further the farther he went down. Then, he was certainly able to jump from the bottom step. So we pretty much know when he jumped…… With the winds it is hard to say."

With the real winds and the reported winds it is impossible to say, but from the actual facts it is quite easy… 15 miles west of the claimed position. Richard McCoy reported to me that the way Duane described it, he jumped face first off the second step up and the stairs rebounded up clipping him in the right leg. When McCoy jumped he went down backwards all the way to the bottom step and just fell off like a diver would. Both counted to ten seconds and pulled their chord. If you want accuracy, this is accurate.

Well, if you are the one reporting what Bill and I discussed - it sure did get changed over the yrs - I have not talked to Bill in a few yrs...and he never came to see me and for me to show him a map of the places Duane took me...Like I said - I have no idea where Rt 1 or 2 is...We were on lots of roads and I remember landmarks and if interested the name of a road. Rt 1 or 2 mean nothing to me - because I haven't a clue where they are.

Perhaps he is more familiar with the area than I am and I was telling him we turned her or there - and he gave them numbers...I need to know were that area is and what the context of the conversation was about...and when the conversation took place.

Is this his memory of a conversation. The places I was the most interested in were not WEST of the interstate...but East of the interstate

The area Duane made the remark about "That's were Cooper walked out of the woods" WAS near Lake LaCames - Why I have NO idea what he is talking about. It is a well known thing I have always talked about what was known as Green Mtn...but there are two of those...JT kept telling me it did did not exist or refusing to acknowledge it at all.

You know between you (Belvins) and Knoss with the lies and the made up fiction - you guys can have it! I am just fed UP. You guys have NO idea how deep this goes and WHY it has never been solved.

Frankly the old Bank safety deposit box Bull and Jax presented make more sense than anything you guys have CONGERED up with your magic potions and lies.

BOTH of you hide - behind screens with lie or bull fed to you....As for you Blevins I think BULL and Jax found you - because you are following their lead right down to the letter....you are as gullible as poor Marla was and Knoss is just off his rocker.

RobertMBlevins

Note to Skyjack71: The quote from Bill Rataczak comes from Blast...the interview with Porteous. Rataczak knew he was being recorded, and later...Porteous' assistant Hannah Kanew transcribed it to text from the phone recording. I think the total interview went on for about eight or ten pages in the book.

No! You claim the quote comes from Rataczak via Porteous.
You have no proof whatever regarding the authenticity of this claimed quote.

Meanwhile a number of people have been polled. Your claimed
Rataczak quote conflicts with every person who has ever known,
spent time with, and/or interviewed Rataczak.

Rataczak is still alive. Man up Belvis, you or Porteous post PROOF
from Rataczak he made your alleged statement to Porteous.

Until then maybe stop milking this for all you can get from it! ?
You are wasting your time in any event because nobody believes
a word you say - about anything!

;)

RobertMBlevins

Note to Skyjack71: The quote from Bill Rataczak comes from Blast...the interview with Porteous. Rataczak knew he was being recorded, and later...Porteous' assistant Hannah Kanew transcribed it to text from the phone recording. I think the total interview went on for about eight or ten pages in the book.

Well all of that was before I went to WA in 2010....prior to that I HAD to accept what some one else said - after all I had only been to WA with Duane in 1979 and when the crew took me - that one was a WASTED trip.
A kid for a guide who had only been in the state for 2 yrs and the rest of the crew knew NOTHING about WA.
It was a waste of their money to even attempt it without LOCALS to help with the locations.

Needless to say TV clip in 2001 cost me 9 more yrs of my life - until I made the trip ON MY OWN...I still do not know how I did it and now I know I will never get to go back.

I had no idea it would be done the way it was done - or I would never have agreed to it. Again I do not even have a clip from it...and now nothing to play the one I do have on to see what they were.

I have my memories at least for the time being...but they are fading rapidly now - just wrote a lot of things I deleted - nothing anyone needs to know.

georger

;)

Georger Thank You for that one.
I knew the only place I heard those things was thru Belvins. When one is talking on the phone it is hard to relate to them the area you are referencing - if you only had a visual of what you saw many yrs previously. I told The Co-pilot the things I saw - but he provide the name - I was outside in the back yard and my sick husband was sitting the house thinking I am having an affair.

I did talk to Bill since my husband died but there no NO conversation about the route. The only discussion was about all of us getting together - but that never happened because his wife has been ill and probably himself.
He was also talking about Tina and Florence..

It is even more difficult to explain a route if you are just the passenger....I have done the best I can to recount that trip. It doesn't prove Weber was Cooper & it never will. Right now I am just intent that NO ONE accuses me of lieing and that they not misrepresent my words when I can no long defend myself.

I guess I have been doing a lot of what Bruce would call remote viewing...but, I found most of what I was looking for in 2010....ALL BY MYSELF. Damn shame I didn't have the money to confront the FBI -that would have required more money. We never found OUT who fronted Marla - but, I will assure you she did NOT pay for her trips to WA on her own.

RobertMBlevins

This is actually funny. Two people (Georger and Skyjack71) are asking where Bill Rataczak's interview exists....

Both have admitted they never read the book 'Into The Blast'...

Even though it's freely available if you ask, and has been for years...

And that's where the interview is...pages 53-67.

You two are funny indeed. Really.

'Hello...(hello)...is there anybody IN there...'

I really don't want to pick on you Georger, but are you ABSOLUTELY sure you finished college and they actually turned you loose with students? I know it's true because I checked. Just seems hard to believe sometimes.
I think you play dumb occasionally when it suits your 'Attack Dog' mode LOL.
You need a musical interlude break to get your shit together. That's an opinion.

Belvis: you aint said one ting that proves BR said what you claim
he said. Not one thing. Just your usual nervous dance of
avoidance.

As if anyone cares what you think or say at this point! :D

RobertMBlevins

******Note to Skyjack71: The quote from Bill Rataczak comes from Blast...the interview with Porteous. Rataczak knew he was being recorded, and later...Porteous' assistant Hannah Kanew transcribed it to text from the phone recording. I think the total interview went on for about eight or ten pages in the book.

No! You claim the quote comes from Rataczak via Porteous.
You have no proof whatever regarding the authenticity of this claimed quote.

Do you even KNOW what you're talking about? It's a phone interview. It was recorded and transcribed. Full credits are given in the book. 'Interview With Bill Rataczak', pages 53-67, Into The Blast. And as a matter of point, the only thing in it that I think is useful is that Rataczak says he thinks that when the airstairs indicator light flashed off, and then on again until they reached Reno...that is the point he thinks Cooper jumped. He also mentions Paul Soderlind and his guys being part of the effort to determine the dropzone.

Get real.

Besides...your opinions on AB, B and G Housecleaning, Gayla Prociv, whatever...have been duly noted. Mostly insults and bullshit. All negative. Since you go negative on pretty much anything and anybody...and have done so for years...your opinion on anything we do is absolutely worthless and I couldn't care less. I could post up that I just won the lottery and donated it all to the Red Cross and you would find fault with that, too. You know this, I know this. It's a personal issue with you and has nothing to do with either the Cooper case or KC.

I have a whole package of negative posts from you done on other people over the years. It's laughable. Posts years prior to me even knowing who KC was. You jump on everybody, all the time. You are predictable as the sunrise. Also proves you've been slamming the book and you didn't even bother to read it...LOL...I even offered it to you for free one time.

I should have just sent it to you anyway. Although you whine here every time someone (OMG!!) reveals your true name, you used to post on sites using your real name. Even your email address showed in the posts. :S

No worries. I won't give either of them out, and I won't send you the book unless you ask. ;)

Huh? Hmmm.

Nothing you say in your BS above proves RB said what you claim he said.

Nothing. Nada. Avoidance as usual.

RobertMBlevins

Besides...your opinions on AB, B and G Housecleaning, Gayla Prociv, whatever...have been duly noted. Mostly insults and bullshit. All negative.

Fair enough. But, the question has to be why do you talk about this stuff on the thread?

Do you know who I work for? What I do for a living? Do you know this kind of personal information about anybody else who posts on this thread? Does anyone else post what other projects they're working on? Does anyone else post running updates on local sports teams' scores?

Some of the comments are harsh, I agree. But, they're also a way of saying -- Hey, Robert. You're oversharing!

MarkBennett

Besides...your opinions on AB, B and G Housecleaning, Gayla Prociv, whatever...have been duly noted. Mostly insults and bullshit. All negative.

Fair enough. But, the question has to be why do you talk about this stuff on the thread?

Do you know who I work for? What I do for a living? Do you know this kind of personal information about anybody else who posts on this thread? Does anyone else post what other projects they're working on? Does anyone else post running updates on local sports teams' scores?

Some of the comments are harsh, I agree. But, they're also a way of saying -- Hey, Robert. You're oversharing!

It's called - NARCISSISM.

You know, like what dogs do on trees.

Some people confuse narcissism with being smart! It's a common mistake !

60 year old Belvis has been claiming special insights and special
knowledge (that nobody else has) since the day he showed up
here. He has the only Crackerjack@ box on the planet that yields
gold nuggets. The rest of us must settle for plastic camels and
whistles!

And, through all of his machinations, he has no more proved that
Kenneth Christiansen was D.B.Cooper, than he has proved that
a Wooly Mammoth named Clyde invented fire and the wheel.

Could all of this be related to the Cannabis plant now legal in
the State of Washington? Toke those DB Cooper Tijuana claims!

:D

MarkBennett

I kinda like some personal stuff in posts. I really liked seeing Shutter's magnificent project photos. I liked it when Georger posted about his cows and when Jerry posted about his gold mine. Any time Amazon posts about fishing or her military parachute training hijinks I love it. I even enjoyed Jo's ranting about the smokey inconsiderate neighbors. It can be overdone though...

It's good to see that folks who post here have day jobs...lives outside of the Vortex.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Kudos on that Georger - who needs to read his book - he has told it all on the thread...and he has been ripped to shreds.

I have better thing to do other than read his book - because I know the truth...and I have lived thru 18 yrs of hell trying to find all I could about the man who CONFESSED to being Cooper, but NO one heard him but me.

No Book, No Movie and ONLY my memories to go on....and I lived with this man from late 1977 to 1995 when he died. Then from 1996 to 2014 - I have spent a lot of money I did not have and used up my life to unravel the confess my husband made.

I learned sordid tales of his prior life and his other wives - like two different individuals. I learned he spent as many yrs in prison as he had been married to me & I know what he was capable of - Blevins didn't even know CK!
:|
:|[:/]

A lot of CREEPS out there...and from the strange communications I have had outside of this thread since Jan of 2013 - I got a really WHACKED out email tonight...

In fact is was alarming!

I tried to tell the FBI what I was sitting on - but when these things get cruel - that is it for me. I have been threaten for 17 months now by more than one person...I have had people trying to HOAX me and I hoax them back.

Since I realize I am dealing with Sharks and Idiots and others trying to make a buck and out and out liars - didn't really get to me until tonight.

Maybe I should be scared?

I have been relatively quiet about what goes on - but now it is time to speak up. It is time for the FBI to take some kind of actions...

Jo wrote

Since I realize I am dealing with Sharks and Idiots and others trying to make a buck and out and out liars - didn't really get to me until tonight.

Maybe I should be scared?

I have been relatively quiet about what goes on - but now it is time to speak up. It is time for the FBI to take some kind of actions...

Maybe you should turn the drama knob down Jo. Nobody is going to murder you over anything Cooper related. It's just not that big a deal 43 years after the fact.

Unload that gun too.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert, you don't have any real evidence. people are making claims. that's not evidence. you keep down playing everything, and pouring on the sympathy. how can you be 100% in thinking someone from this thread called in threats? it was obviously a hoax, but you, as usual, will milk it it to the end.

whether you like it or not. this is a discussion thread, just like my site. people check things, verify them, discuss them. you have chosen to make it appear the sole purpose of validating the KC saga has other "agendas". I think these people are lying. it seems that every other suspect looked at doesn't have any "agendas" or other possible alternatives behind it. you never object to anything said about other suspects? in fact, you make little cartoons sometimes making fun of them, but don't like people snooping around your story. that's a huge red flag pal.

ALL of the problems you think are small have been found by the very same people that you try and shame, or discredit anyway you can. I'm looking into this just as I have done many other times with suspects, or anything related to Cooper. that is to try a VALIDATE the accusations, or evidence. nothing more. nothing less. I could care less whether you like it or not. Marla wasn't to happy with it either, and it didn't stop me. If things are found that you don't know about, I'll be more than happy to let you know about it. I'm not here to look into this from one side like you have been doing. it's being handled just like it was when I checked Marla's claims. I posted the documents to prove my points. minus the cartoons. I think Vicki explained very well. perhaps you should read it again since she had to post it twice!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I don't recall "Most, but not all" making insulting posts about you doing the slideshow. I also don't recall anyone "Freaking out" about Kitt coming to the presentation. What I do recall is that Mark Bennet said that he he would be there, and then a couple of days later, you decided not to do it.

I, for one, was looking forward to it (the youtube version). Though, I think Kenny is a poor suspect and there is zero evidence against him, I am always willing to listen to anything new. At the same time, I am not going to worry about it if you choose not to share it. 100% your prerogative.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Weird things going on. Wonder if Blevins fell for all of this crap. Bet the gamers - have been in contact with Blevins also.

Who ever he or they are and for what purpose?

All these yrs - I played with theories and now that someone is telling me some weird things - with leading questions....

I know what I know & I refuse to be led on wild goose chases. Evidently some individuals think my name is MIKIE.

Wonder what happened to Galen Cook. I have EVERY email he ever sent & my answers in black and white. Reading back I realize I actually told him most of the story he then tried to infuse into his own.

Yes, I have been reading the old exchanged between Galen and myself.
I was actually laughing at some of it and with others - I was cursing myself for having told him anything.

Damn SNEAKY SNAKE!
Damn OLD WOMAN talks too much.

My summary of what I have read so far.

RobertMBlevins

Weird things going on. Wonder if Blevins fell for all of this crap. Bet the gamers - have been in contact with Blevins also.

These people are known to me personally. Basically, I'm out chasing leads and doing recorded interviews again. Working on some additional documentation regarding Kenny's house. It's been interesting. Some re-interviews with previous witnesses, etc. Others have received copies of the new PDF in print form only, if I feel it is truly useful to them and appropriate. That's about it.

Gee whiz chinesus golly gee willikers. Oh the drama of it all!

:S[:/]B|B|B|:o:o:o

More death threats made against people again, the City of
Auburn Washington being held for ransom ... all because of a
presentation somebody says he will give at Good Ole Days at
some theatre, between the hours of midnight and 4:00AM ?
With slides. No questions allowed. The pdf sent to law
enforcement and news media - only! Guards on duty with photos
of Georger, Bruce Smith, Galen Cook, Shutter, Jo Weber, and
Quade!

Our esteemed RobtMBlevins sayz: "These people are known to
me personally. Basically, I'm out chasing leads and doing
recorded interviews again."

Doesn't sound like Blevins is too concerned about it. But he
needs report it, just for the record. Should we care or be
concerned? Should oil workers at Prudhoe or mountaineers
scaling Everest pause and look behind their backs?

I haven't seen or heard anything about it on CNN ???

Oh well. Just another day in the Cooperdrome.

PLEASE LET CNN KNOW! ANDERSON COOPER IS STANDING
BY WAITING FOR YOUR CALL, ROBERT!

Why is Blevins reporting this here!? Why isn't KOMO and other
news networks in the Great State of Washington covering this -
in their own back yard! ????? Does Auburn WA have a radio
station? Have they interviewed Blevins and the Mayor of Auburn
on these death threats?

:o

"...More death threats made against people again, the City of
Quade!..."

Georger and Bobby - I'm a little confused. If I go to Auburn Days am I in danger of being arrested or whacked? Or both? I've lost track of my status in A-burn.

Even my proctologist is referring me to a clinic outside of Auburn. I seem to being having issues in this town!

But my tummy is feeling pretty good - thank Gawd. This isn't TMI, is it? I know we are watching our p's and q's about over- sharing.

While we're on the subject of Auburn Days, Galen really wants me to go and make a report of things - DBC, pretty women, silly behavior by Bobby B, etc. He has even offered me free legal representation; however, even with his stellar services I'm not sure I can run the risk of incarceration in Auburn in August because my sister is getting married October 5 in Boston. I know I don't have any bail money, so, I gotta be savvy about things, if you catch my drift.

"...Why is Blevins reporting this here!? Why isn't KOMO and other
news networks in the Great State of Washington covering this -
in their own back yard! ????? Does Auburn WA have a radio
station? Have they interviewed Blevins and the Mayor of Auburn
on these death threats?..."

If anyone is going to show up it'll be KOMO-TV news. They have the biggest budget and the most crews. The day after Coss' murder they even filmed me at Cossey's house before Detective Poderuski put me under house arrest in the cab of my van. I was approaching the Cossey family in their driveway and asking them if they wanted to know what I knew about Earl. They didn't, and they really wanted me gone, which Det. Poderuski was enthusiastically happy to comply with.

Another interesting tidbit - the KOMO gal who interviewed me looked like she hadn't washed her hair that day, which really caught my attention. She's a sharp lady, so it surprised me.

I was also surprised when the case was taken out of Poderuski's hands and put into the major case squad. I was also surprised that neither the MCS nor Pod. followed-up on Cossey's gambling behavior. Coss' betting crew was sure that Coss got whacked by Seattle bad guys who knew that Earl walked around town with thousands in cash in his pocket looking for some action, which he always found according to the brethren.

I'm also surprised that the Cossey family still doesn't want to talk with me, not even Debbie the ex.

More surprising is the son. He doesn't want to talk with me even though he has publicly appealed to the public to come forward with information, appearing on YouTube and KCSO video feeds.

BruceSmith

Quade!..."

Georger and Bobby - I'm a little confused. If I go to Auburn Days am I in danger of being arrested or whacked? Or both? I've lost track of my status in A-burn.

Even my proctologist is referring me to a clinic outside of Auburn. I seem to being having issues in this town!

But my tummy is feeling pretty good - thank Gawd. This isn't TMI, is it? I know we are watching our p's and q's about over- sharing.

While we're on the subject of Auburn Days, Galen really wants me to go and make a report of things - DBC, pretty women, silly behavior by Bobby B, etc. He has even offered me free legal representation; however, even with his stellar services I'm not sure I can run the risk of incarceration in Auburn in August because my sister is getting married October 5 in Boston. I know I don't have any bail money, so, I gotta be savvy about things, if you catch my drift.

Not one peep about it on CNN tonight.

You would think after three years in a row of death threats and
alleged anarchy during Good Ole Days - all associated with
Blevins' presentations at some theatre - there would be
something in the news?

Maybe you can get to the bottom of this.

georger

Quade!..."

Not one peep about it on CNN tonight.

You would after three years in a row of death threats and
alleged anarchy during Good Ole Days - all associated with
Blevins' presentations at some theatre - there would be
something in the news?

Maybe you can get to the bottom of this.

Even more shocking, G, would be a connection between Cossey's murder in Woodinville, just to the north of Auburn, and all the death threats in A-burn.

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this, as you say. Maybe my proctologist can help me with that?

Also Sgt Cindy King, the Cossey PIO for the KCSO has left that position. I heard that she took an LE desk job north of Seattle, but I wonder if she's still with the KCSO or has left the state all together. I know that she used to follow the DZ and the Mountain News. Maybe she knew too much??? Maybe she wants to know more???

Regardless, Georger, as you know I am also happy to continue the investigation, even working from the bottom up, if need be....