47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Mark says in part:

'Robert,
This is exactly when I talk about "molding the evidence". There are many explanations for the Bernie-Marge circumstances you describe above. The only thing that ties it to the DB Cooper hijacking is the timing of some of it.

You interviewed Marge Geestman seven times. You were very nice to her and honestly believed Kenny was the hijacker and the most she would say is "If Kenny were involved, he was only doing his job". That's not the statement of someone who believes Kenny was DB Cooper.'

I think enough is presented in the final version of the PDF to place KC solidly on the suspect list. For some reason, both Bernie and Margie have accused each other of being involved in the hijacking. However, Margie and Kenny C were very good friends right up until he died. Margie was terrified of the possibility of being contacted by the FBI.

She would go into details about the week Bernie disappeared, i.e. the week of the hijacking, but stop short of giving me anything on the money or the details of how it all went down. Oh, she was a good little dancer all right, but she was worried about what would happen if the truth came out and that she knew about these things the whole time. She had a fear of losing the ranch, of somehow losing everything due to FBI involvement. She didn't believe me when I suggested no one could get into trouble now except the hijacker himself and he was dead anyway.

It all comes down to the same damn thing. The same thing I've said all along. The principals need to be re-interviewed together. Bernie in one room, Margie, Helen Jones, Jones' daughter, Dawn Androsko, Dawn's daughter, and former Kenny C house owner Ann Grimes in another room.

If the FBI ever decided to do this, they would get to the truth on Kenny in less than fifteen minutes. Someone is going to talk. Will that ever happen? I doubt it, although I'm hoping someone from major media can take my work and build on that, maybe figure out the truth on their own.

EDIT: Still working on the final version of the KC report. I will give it my full attention to all details. It names several other references on a great number of subjects related to the hijacking, not just KC.

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

Walter Mitty is a meek, mild man with a vivid fantasy life: in a
few dozen paragraphs he imagines himself a wartime pilot, an
emergency room surgeon, a devil-may-care killer, a famous writer
and a DB Cooper sleuth who has solved the case and 200 other
major mysteries! The character's name has come into more
general use to refer to an ineffectual dreamer, appearing in
several dictionaries.[2] The American Heritage Dictionary defines
a Walter Mitty as "an ordinary, often ineffectual person who
indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumph.[3] The most
famous of Thurber's inept male protagonists, the character is
considered "the archetype for dreamy, hapless, always self
abusive Thurber Man".[4]

Play it again Sham Wow.

georger

***Mark says in part:

'Robert,
This is exactly when I talk about "molding the evidence". There are many explanations for the Bernie-Marge circumstances you describe above. The only thing that ties it to the DB Cooper hijacking is the timing of some of it.

You interviewed Marge Geestman seven times. You were very nice to her and honestly believed Kenny was the hijacker and the most she would say is "If Kenny were involved, he was only doing his job". That's not the statement of someone who believes Kenny was DB Cooper.'

I think enough is presented in the final version of the PDF to place KC solidly on the suspect list. For some reason, both Bernie and Margie have accused each other of being involved in the hijacking. However, Margie and Kenny C were very good friends right up until he died. Margie was terrified of the possibility of being contacted by the FBI.

She would go into details about the week Bernie disappeared, i.e. the week of the hijacking, but stop short of giving me anything on the money or the details of how it all went down. Oh, she was a good little dancer all right, but she was worried about what would happen if the truth came out and that she knew about these things the whole time. She had a fear of losing the ranch, of somehow losing everything due to FBI involvement. She didn't believe me when I suggested no one could get into trouble now except the hijacker himself and he was dead anyway.

It all comes down to the same damn thing. The same thing I've said all along. The principals need to be re-interviewed together. Bernie in one room, Margie, Helen Jones, Jones' daughter, Dawn Androsko, Dawn's daughter, and former Kenny C house owner Ann Grimes in another room.

If the FBI ever decided to do this, they would get to the truth on Kenny in less than fifteen minutes. Someone is going to talk. Will that ever happen? I doubt it, although I'm hoping someone from major media can take my work and build on that, maybe figure out the truth on their own.

EDIT: Still working on the final version of the KC report. I will give it my full attention to all details. It names several other references on a great number of subjects related to the hijacking, not just KC.

'How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world...'

Anne Frank

abusive Thurber Man".[4]

Play it again Sham Wow.

Jerry, Are you capable of making anything other than yet another smarmy personal attack in your posts here?

Just curious... all that hatred is eating you up man....[:/]

Amazon

******Mark says in part:

'Robert,

Anne Frank

abusive Thurber Man".[4]

Play it again Sham Wow.

Jerry, Are you capable of making anything other than yet another smarmy personal attack in your posts here?

Got anything on the Cooper case? Even a Walter Mitty theory?

Hatred is as Hatred does.

Dumb Crooks that always get caught - do DUMB things.

Cooper was aware if he ever got caught - he would spend the rest of his life in prison. Cooper also had CONNECTIONS, but the connections may not have known he was Cooper.

A lot of leads came out, but since Cooper used a false name back in those days...no one could find him & no pictures were ever produced.

The DUMB CROOK thought if they found some of the money he buried they would think he was dead...and that would be the end of it. Dumb Crook!

The Dumb Crook who always got caught just did a stupid thing. When he went to WA to retrive some of the bounty he had hidden - it was damaged so he disposed of it in several places - NOT sure if he thought it would be found, but he had to dispose of it.

He may have thought it would appear he vanished or died. Because they found the money within a short period of time - he figured he has screwed - so he was on the lame again. For 2 months his wife did NOT know his location. He would call her, but never gave her an address or phone number. He was afraid she had figured it out.

The FBI finding the money so fast caught him by surprise and why his exit in early 1980 was so fast. He could not allow his wife to see the newpaper article or the TV special.

He wasn't taunting the FBI - he was running. Did one of the stupid sentimental things that always got him thrown back into prison.

He tried to tell his wife the truth before he died - but the dumb broad just didn't get it. He had played his role to well and he had left Clues - but as usual dumb broad was clueless.

NOTE:
NOT one soul has checked out the places I have tried to find connections to. Topper Dr., Lieser Point and Image Ln. One of these sights is just West of the PDX on the Vancouver side - Weber knew the man who owned the property and at one time had a home on the vacant lot. The home was there prior to 1979 and was NOT there in 1979.

Another man applied to the State of WA for immunity thru an attorney whose name I have given on this thread - but I will no longer look up things in the scrambled files I have. A skyjumper helped this man find the attorney without providing the man's name.

This man tried to contact me after the Margie Boule's article came out but she dismissed it and so did I.
It was not until a couple of yrs ago that man's name came right back at me - and the story told to me by a jumper who was still alive just a couple of yrs ago. A jumper Duane Weber told me he knew.

The man who tried to help this guy come forward with immunity was desperatly trying to get me to understand what he was saying and told me to write these things down.

At the time I thought the man may have had a stroke because I had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Ralph Himmelsbach is AWARE that this skyjumper tried to help obtain the immunity for the man who knew who Cooper was. The informer who whose name was not made public was afraid they would implicate him, but he recognized the man from the pictures Margie Boule put in the newspaper of Duane L. Weber in 2001. The informer from Margie's article knew who Cooper was and his connections to jumping...that man was able to put Weber in a CHUTE!

The MAN tried to do the right thing but the system FAILED. He died in 2004 without the FBI ever hearing what he had to tell them.

Now the person he shared his secret with is probably deceased also. Duane showed me & told me about a man (One who both the informer and Duane knew). .

Himmelsback knew who the man was trying to aid this other guy - but they were told immunity would have to come from DC and not from the state of Wa.

GEORGER knows ALL of this but he has ignored my posting about this time and time again....

When the only avenue to the truths are blocked - time and time and time again....then one has to think only one thing:

CONSPIRACY.

If the FBI had just followed thru this would have all ended in 2002 but NO NO NO. NO one wanted the truths to be told...if it came out he was right under their nose it would make them look really bad.

OR is there MUCH MORE! Duane told me about both of these men in 1979 in WA, but I did NOT know the importance of these things when I talked to the FBI. Duane's memory of these guys would indicate the informer knew him from the early yrs. MOST of the time when I called the FBI I was talking to a recorder so I never knew how much ever got to the investigating agent.

When the FBI in 2000 was unaware that they had the wrong ARMY number and claimed Weber was never in the ARMY!. DUH!

That alone tells you there was something wrong with this from GET GO.

ARE any of you stupid enough to not believe the FBI is NOT capable of covering up errors or maybe there is another reason! Maybe they have been ORDERED to ignore this lead & to garble the voice of the justice, because the underlying cause was what they were hiding....not the skyjacker.

The skyjacker had connections they did NOT want known within the controversal politics of the time....If the skyjacker was revealed a lot of GOOD men would go down with him. MEN who did the right thing & stood up against the government. Men who to this day are still having to stay silent and pay the toll.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

*********Mark says in part:

'Robert,

Anne Frank

abusive Thurber Man".[4]

Play it again Sham Wow.

Hey rule violator!!!!! What would your NAME be? Curious minds
want to know who the chronic complainer is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are kidding right????? Mr Chronic Attacker

Amazon

************Mark says in part:

'Robert,

Anne Frank

abusive Thurber Man".[4]

Play it again Sham Wow.

Hey rule violator!!!!! What would your NAME be? Curious minds
want to know who the chronic complainer is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are kidding right????? Mr Chronic Attacker

I think the projection is yours!

Pointing out that Mr Blevins is a Walter Mitty type has nothing to
do with hate and is not an attack, but a factual assessment.
You don't like factual assessments for some reason. Example:
you don't like anyone who finds fault with Jo Weber!

That's just your baggage.

Deeper still Ive been here long enough to know you don't like
having a DB Cooper thread here on Dropzone at all! It seems to
violate your skydiving purism? On the other hand you don't mind
projecting a "hardass" image always charged with strong sexual
allegory and insults!

That's fine. Each to his own. So don't play Snow White. We
know that is a joke.

:D

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Walter Mitty is a meek, mild man with a vivid fantasy life: in a few dozen paragraphs he imagines himself a wartime pilot, an emergency room surgeon, a devil-may-care killer, a famous writer and a DB Cooper sleuth who has solved the case and 200 other major mysteries! The character's name has come into more general use to refer to an ineffectual dreamer, appearing in several dictionaries.[2] The American Heritage Dictionary defines a Walter Mitty as "an ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumph.[3] The most famous of Thurber's inept male protagonists, the character is considered "the archetype for dreamy, hapless, always self abusive Thurber Man".[4]

Play it again Sham Wow.'

Yeah, well I have a surprise for you smart guy. The 51-page report on Christiansen is complete, and in it there is a boatload of previously unreleased information and photos. It's been gone over thoroughly by myself and the staff of Adventure Books for several weeks during its preparation, with imput from Skipp Porteous and someone from NWA, as well as a couple of people I can't name publicly right now. We waded through literally hundreds of pages of notes, some video and sound recordings, and page after page of original witness testimony.

Too bad YOU don't get to see it. I'll probably release the unedited version (contains all contact info) to a few people I actually trust. Which certainly doesn't include you. Not only that, but because of the flak I have received from you and some of your friends, I'm going to pull the old PDF off the AB site, and I am NOT going to provide a public version after all. This is mostly due to you, so if anyone wants to bitch about that, they should bitch at you. The report will be provided only to media entities and some members of LEO. That's it. No public version this time with peoples' contact info removed. The only way the doc will be provided is by an official request to AB, and you'd better have a good reason.

I've read Walter Mitty, as well as most of Thurber's work including the famous cartoons. I'm nothing like Mitty, you can bet on that. ;)

Is this a reply to something I said?

:S:D

Why? You mistake me for someone who cares.

Try it out at a Karioci bar first? Maybe someone will stuff a
dollar bill in your sock?

The point you and others keep missing or avoid, is that the story
of the Cooper case may be infinitely simpler and commonsense;
which is the last thing you conspiracy writers want!

And your use of a quote from Anna Frank is downright disgusting!
There are some people who will take great offense at that.

[:/]

RobertMBlevins

PDF removed from the AB website. New notice in place.

I don't think we can classify 'Walter Mitty' as a personal attack. He's just a character in a short story, and Georger's never met me anyway. :)

You were never here! :S

If we have never met you then who in hell has been here in your
place for the last four years? In fact people have met you! In
the flesh. You called all of them liars after meeting you!
:D:D:D

georger

***PDF removed from the AB website. New notice in place.

I don't think we can classify 'Walter Mitty' as a personal attack. He's just a character in a short story, and Georger's never met me anyway. :)

You were never here! :S

Why do you guys at the other site want this thread shut down so desperately Jerry??

Would that give you guys some form of legitimacy?? You keep coming over here and stirring up shit and denigrating other posters with your "superior intellect" that you seem to feel you have. Personally I think you have exhibited something far different Jerry .

You guys on the other thread have good conversations going, but when Georger come to this thread his unhinged mind comea with it & he never KNOW what Gate he is going to go thru or jump. Georger is a stubborn mule.

He plays both sides!

WHY GEORGER WHEN YOU COME TO THE THREAD IT IS ONLY GIBBERISH TO DISPURSE & NOT THE INTELLEGENT POSTIONS YOU POST ELSE WHERE?

WELL IT COMES DOWN TO THIS - YOU KNOW WHO COOPER WAS & IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP THIS STORY IN A SHAMBLES SO no ONE EVER LEARNS THE TRUTH.

Tell Mr. E & Mr M I have a picture if they want to see it? IT is only a negative - but easy enough to ID 2 of the guys on the negative. Quite a little group you are trying go hold down.

Georger YOU know who the SALT LAKE photo WAS of - why didn't you tell us that when I posted it mutiple times. You knew who the man was & his connectons to all of this. The other was incarcerated in Salt Lake at that time - why Duane had me take the pic. If I told YOU guys Who the PIC was connected to you wouldn't believe me.

TRY a HIGH PROFILE person being held in Salt lake & You guys were getting ready to transport him to a more secure prison.

Let you find out on your own & tell me you didn't know who he was. He was there to fly a package out of Salt Lake - the package was a very important MAN. He did have a flight case & he was MORE than a pilot...he was an attorney or the attorney's pilot.

DID you really think I would never figure out how dirty all of this is.

Well, it might have been dirty in those days, but NOW the AMERICAN PEOPLE need to know the REAL HERO who where fighting for our rights & the GOVENRMENT wanted those rights SQUASHED.

In the other thread you talk sensibly but then you come Here to spew garbage. Tell the good people what you REALLY do!

Tell them who that pilot /attorney was in Salt lake to do - who was he transporting and to where? I know and U know!

So why not make a trip to FLA and provide immunity for the other person so he can tell the truths to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Georger you CAN"T keep the secrets any longer. The have to be told! & YOU are TOO OLD - you are expendable to the cause.

LIVE ON AMERICA - LETS BRING the REAL HEROS home & LET them no longer be MOLESTED by the US Government....and be forced to live out of their beloved USA.

b1jercat

Jo, I hope if they ever make a movie of your story, and I have only seen one picture of you, they get Linsey Lohand to play your part. Because LILO has the look of a woman that just screams trashy sex!

I rarely watch tv & have been to 2 movies in the last 25 yrs. I have NO idea who Linsey Lohand is. The woman I would think should play me is an older woman & she never plays Trashy parts....I am actually rather refined just verbal but not in a nasty way. I tell people like it is..I am tired of the tiptoeing that has gone on about Cooper since 1996 when I called the FBI. TIME TO GET something STRAIGHT!

There is one woman who used be part of Charlie's angels - the brunnet - Jaqueline Smith. She could play the younger me and the older me - she has those characteristis. Actually do not think there would be much of me in a movie....just an old woman with her hair in a bun typing away on the computer day after day.

I am really not part of the story, just the surviving wife trying to get the truth heard and known by way of a computer.
Getting up for the computer and stomping out side to smoke a cigarret because she is discusted and her life has been sitting at this computer and on the telephone trying to be heard and without the monies to hire people to help her fight!

To me it is about doing WHAT IS RIGHT and shove the GARBAGE out the door.

Robert, how can you claim "our views" are slanted? you are the one with inaccurate data. you don't trust anyone on here, but take the PDF down because of what we said, but we are slanted?

I'm not "attacking you" I'm showing faults (big ones) in your story. you try and blame other people for your taking down the PDF....seriously? who was slanted in reporting the percentages of misidenifications?

Here is another slanted thought since you believe that. we have now proven Carolyn Powell a liar (your words) Dawn J Androsko didn't know Kenny very well according to you. how is it (in a non slanted way) that she knows he was wearing a toupee prior to the crime, or remembers a tie clip from someone she had hardly known? in a non slanted way one would think the tie clip would have to be worn almost daily in order to remember it 40 plus years later. she doesn't remember a black tie, but remembers the clip, even though we have a picture of Kenny wearing a black tie, and a tie bar, not a tie clip? no pictures of him wearing a toupee. you would blast the hell out of Marla for lack of proof.

It's basically down to a family screaming out KC was Cooper. you don't even include his brother in hardly any of this? you have an ex-wife scared of her past husband (Bernie) that could easily play out as spite to one another. the possibilities of a story created from these two are pretty high. you like to use Decoded as a good source, but fail to notice at the end they agreed with Bernie, buddy even goes on to say he wasn't the accomplice. so, in a non slanted way, if you take away Bernie. what do you have now? does Decoded know about the house not being bought in cash, or the property documents you have wrong, or the now excluded story of money found on the property that Carolyn stated that can no longer be credible due to her being a liar.

Now, speaking of slanted. how is ok for you to rip apart Cossey, call him a liar, rip apart Marla's story, and call her a liar, and turn around stating people are slanted in views of your story? ......Really?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

It's basically down to a family screaming out KC was Cooper. you don't even include his brother in hardly any of this?

Other than Lyle, as near as I can tell, there is no one who will say that Kenny is Cooper.

So, if Robert doesn't have any new evidence that he can publish, we can probably close the book on Kenny, can we not?

mrshutter45

Robert, how can you claim "our views" are slanted? you are the one with inaccurate data. you don't trust anyone on here, but take the PDF down because of what we said, but we are slanted?

I'm not "attacking you" I'm showing faults (big ones) in your story. you try and blame other people for your taking down the PDF....seriously? who was slanted in reporting the percentages of misidenifications?

Here is another slanted thought since you believe that. we have now proven Carolyn Powell a liar (your words) Dawn J Androsko didn't know Kenny very well according to you. how is it (in a non slanted way) that she knows he was wearing a toupee prior to the crime, or remembers a tie clip from someone she had hardly known? in a non slanted way one would think the tie clip would have to be worn almost daily in order to remember it 40 plus years later. she doesn't remember a black tie, but remembers the clip, even though we have a picture of Kenny wearing a black tie, and a tie bar, not a tie clip? no pictures of him wearing a toupee. you would blast the hell out of Marla for lack of proof.

It's basically down to a family screaming out KC was Cooper. you don't even include his brother in hardly any of this? you have an ex-wife scared of her past husband (Bernie) that could easily play out as spite to one another. the possibilities of a story created from these two are pretty high. you like to use Decoded as a good source, but fail to notice at the end they agreed with Bernie, buddy even goes on to say he wasn't the accomplice. so, in a non slanted way, if you take away Bernie. what do you have now? does Decoded know about the house not being bought in cash, or the property documents you have wrong, or the now excluded story of money found on the property that Carolyn stated that can no longer be credible due to her being a liar.

Now, speaking of slanted. how is ok for you to rip apart Cossey, call him a liar, rip apart Marla's story, and call her a liar, and turn around stating people are slanted in views of your story? ......Really?

You know what!??? Yours is a very good summary, if not plain
brilliant! You distilled this down to its final crumbs. No fuss, no
mess. You sir are a scholar and a steely-eyed missile man@!
BRAVO!

:DB|B|B|

skyjack71

. . . . .

The skyjacker had connections they did NOT want known within the controversal politics of the time....If the skyjacker was revealed a lot of GOOD men would go down with him. MEN who did the right thing & stood up against the government. Men who to this day are still having to stay silent and pay the toll.

Jo, Dream on. Being dumb doesn't automatically make Duane Cooper. You are more imaginative and creative than Walter Mitty ever was.

Robert99

Well said Shutter. One more thing,

How is it that none of these folks that knew Kenny so well, and knew all of these fine details on him, knew nothing about the article that Grey had written about their dear friend Kenny? They had no idea that Kenny had been pegged as possible being DB Cooper until Blevins came around asking questions? I find this hard to believe. Especially for this group of people with amazing memory and awareness skills. Their stories (and memories) were already manufactured before Blevins showed up.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Well said Shutter. One more thing,

How is it that none of these folks that knew Kenny so well, and knew all of these fine details on him, knew nothing about the article that Grey had written about their dear friend Kenny? They had no idea that Kenny had been pegged as possible being DB Cooper until Blevins came around asking questions? I find this hard to believe. Especially for this group of people with amazing memory and awareness skills. Their stories (and memories) were already manufactured before Blevins showed up.

I'd go the other way on your last point. If Robert caught them by surprise on Kenny (particularly Marge Geestman) and he talks to her seven times telling her all the "proof" he has (the money, the spending, the fact he was missing that weekend) and he's very nice to her and she cant refute it, how can she disagree?. But, after all of that, she only gets to "maybe....". And, once he convinced others other witnesses he had "proof", you would get a lot of confirmation bias.

But, very interesting point that none of them had heard of the New York magazine article.

MarkBennett

***Well said Shutter. One more thing,

I'd go the other way on your last point. If Robert caught them
by surprise on Kenny (particularly Marge Geestman) and he talks
to her seven times telling her all the "proof" he has (the money,
the spending, the fact he was missing that weekend) and he's
very nice to her and she cant refute it, how can she disagree?.
But, after all of that, she only gets to "maybe....". And, once he
convinced others other witnesses he had "proof", you would get
a lot of confirmation bias.

But, very interesting point that none of them had heard of the
New York magazine article.

I see nothing unusual about that at all - just the opposite. These
are ordinary (working class) people. I doubt if any of them reads
New Yorker magazine, NYTimes,Wall Street Journal, etc. or keeps
up on "the news". They never heard of Gray, they never heard of
the New Yorker Magazine, Gray's article on Kenny was never
"news", and btw this is clear out in the State of Washington
which for the average person might just as well be Borneo, in
terms of East Coast cult trivia!

I know all kinds of people in WA that obviously knew about the
Cooper hijacking but who had never heard of Gray or KC, and a
larger percentage of them still haven't!. That's the norm. Had the
hunting guys that found the placard heard of Gray and KC? No.
Had my two cousins who were in the search for Cooper heard of
Gray and KC? No. Had the Chief of Police at Tacoma who looked
for Cooper heard of Gray and Kenny? No! I will bet the majority
of FBI agents on the case had ever heard of Gray or Kenny!

Why would any of these people who lead ordinary lives be aware
of Gray ad Kenny? How would they be aware of such an obscure
factoid?

Conversely, how many of these people was Gray aware of when
he wrote his article? He doesn't mention many of these people.
He mentions another set of people.

You blast people screaming "censorship" for having a proxy blocker and post this on your website?

We have removed the public version of a PDF report we created in 2012 on the evidence against Ken Christiansen. It has been replaced with an updated and enhanced version that runs more than fifty pages. This PDF is only available now to law enforcement or reporters whose credentials and bona-fides we certify first. This is done to protect the safety of certain witnesses, and to prevent harrassment by those who may have slanted agendas regarding the Cooper case.

So now you are blocking the public on evidence about a DB Cooper suspect. again, what would you do if Marla did this?

"Protect the safety of certain witnesses" you sure can dish it out when it comes to confronting someone else's evidence. how do you justify these people are in danger? protect there safety??

WOW........

Robert states: Censorship is easily seen for what it is. You want to pick and choose on what voices should be heard, that's up to you.

Are you not picking and choosing here with the blocking of the PDF?

Double WOW....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

June 5, 2014
Shutter: Look, no one from AB is even checking your site anymore. I told Greg to forget it. I've said I hope you guys figure out something meaningful on the case.

June 16, 2014
Greg checks out your posts over at the alternate site and sees the ones you make here. He says you post more or less 'normal' things over there, and trash HERE. I agree with that assessment as well.

Should I use the L word here?

Some of you ask why Robert get so much flak?

REPEATING THE BELOW POST BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

skyjack71

Cooper was aware if he ever got caught - he would spend the rest of his life in prison. Cooper also had CONNECTIONS, but the connections may not have known he was Cooper.

A lot of leads came out, but since Cooper used a false name back in those days...no one could find him & no pictures were ever produced.

The DUMB CROOK thought if they found some of the money he buried they would think he was dead...and that would be the end of it. Dumb Crook!

The Dumb Crook who always got caught just did a stupid thing. When he went to WA to retrive some of the bounty he had hidden - it was damaged so he disposed of it in several places - NOT sure if he thought it would be found, but he had to dispose of it.

He may have thought it would appear he vanished or died. Because they found the money within a short period of time - he figured he has screwed - so he was on the lame again. For 2 months his wife did NOT know his location. He would call her, but never gave her an address or phone number. He was afraid she had figured it out.

The FBI finding the money so fast caught him by surprise and why his exit in early 1980 was so fast. He could not allow his wife to see the newpaper article or the TV special.

He wasn't taunting the FBI - he was running. Did one of the stupid sentimental things that always got him thrown back into prison.

He tried to tell his wife the truth before he died - but the dumb broad just didn't get it. He had played his role to well and he had left Clues - but as usual dumb broad was clueless.

NOTE:
NOT one soul has checked out the places I have tried to find connections to. Topper Dr., Lieser Point and Image Ln. One of these sights is just West of the PDX on the Vancouver side - Weber knew the man who owned the property and at one time had a home on the vacant lot. The home was there prior to 1979 and was NOT there in 1979.

Another man applied to the State of WA for immunity thru an attorney whose name I have given on this thread - but I will no longer look up things in the scrambled files I have. A skyjumper helped this man find the attorney without providing the man's name.

This man tried to contact me after the Margie Boule's article came out but she dismissed it and so did I.
It was not until a couple of yrs ago that man's name came right back at me - and the story told to me by a jumper who was still alive just a couple of yrs ago. A jumper Duane Weber told me he knew.

The man who tried to help this guy come forward with immunity was desperatly trying to get me to understand what he was saying and told me to write these things down.

At the time I thought the man may have had a stroke because I had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Ralph Himmelsbach is AWARE that this skyjumper tried to help obtain the immunity for the man who knew who Cooper was. The informer who whose name was not made public was afraid they would implicate him, but he recognized the man from the pictures Margie Boule put in the newspaper of Duane L. Weber in 2001. The informer from Margie's article knew who Cooper was and his connections to jumping...that man was able to put Weber in a CHUTE!

The MAN tried to do the right thing but the system FAILED. He died in 2004 without the FBI ever hearing what he had to tell them.

Now the person he shared his secret with is probably deceased also. Duane showed me & told me about a man (One who both the informer and Duane knew). .

Himmelsback knew who the man was trying to aid this other guy - but they were told immunity would have to come from DC and not from the state of Wa.

GEORGER knows ALL of this but he has ignored my posting about this time and time again....

When the only avenue to the truths are blocked - time and time and time again....then one has to think only one thing:

CONSPIRACY.

If the FBI had just followed thru this would have all ended in 2002 but NO NO NO. NO one wanted the truths to be told...if it came out he was right under their nose it would make them look really bad.

OR is there MUCH MORE! Duane told me about both of these men in 1979 in WA, but I did NOT know the importance of these things when I talked to the FBI. Duane's memory of these guys would indicate the informer knew him from the early yrs. MOST of the time when I called the FBI I was talking to a recorder so I never knew how much ever got to the investigating agent.

When the FBI in 2000 was unaware that they had the wrong ARMY number and claimed Weber was never in the ARMY!. DUH!

That alone tells you there was something wrong with this from GET GO.

ARE any of you stupid enough to not believe the FBI is NOT capable of covering up errors or maybe there is another reason! Maybe they have been ORDERED to ignore this lead & to garble the voice of the justice, because the underlying cause was what they were hiding....not the skyjacker.

Robert99

***Dumb Crooks that always get caught - do DUMB things.

. . . . .

Jo, Dream on. Being dumb doesn't automatically make Duane Cooper. You are more imaginative and creative than Walter Mitty ever was.

Robert99

I do not know who Walter Mitty is and YOU know what I am talking about, if you do not then you are more naive than I was.

Perhaps those of U in the supposed KNOW - should have a conversation with some key individuals. The third one I was informed died recently.