drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Mike and Carolyn are back at The Lodge at McGregor Lake. 6.6 miles from the dropzone. Excellent rates on lodging. Call Carolyn at 406-858-2253 to make a reservation. Prices have dropped over 50%.

----------------------------------
43rd Annual Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana, Boogie
July 24 through August 2

Skydive Lost Prairie, Inc.
FFI: Fred Sand
Voice: 406-858-2493
Toll Free: 888-833-5867
FAX: 406-858-2405
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com
--
Join us at FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54792876016
------------------------------------------------------------------
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Hey Scootz,

Any chance you have room for one more on that float trip? I would love to do that. You and your friends seem fun. I'm sure we'll get along great!

Sure thing!!! At the cabin it's going to be first come first served for the beds, but there is plenty of space for airbeds or you can choose to tent it. I will iron out the details this week....but I believe we will leave LP on Tuesday...go to the cabin and most likely float that day. Then head back to LP on Wednesday.

I was hoping to get up there again this year, but plans have changed to a river floating trip instead. Speaking of which....anyone who wants to do two days away from LP are more than welcome to come. We have a cabin close to the Clark Fork River and are planning to float that one day....drink the day away....then drive back to LP the next day.

I might be interested in tagging along on this. :)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I have this many beer fines to pay up on :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and I always pay in jello shots because I don't like :D. I'll be paying up in LP. I'm even going to Spokane a day early just to make them. Any requests in addition to:

Pina Colada with Malibu
any flavor with vodka

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

I have this many beer fines to pay up on :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and I always pay in jello shots because I don't like :D. I'll be paying up in LP. I'm even going to Spokane a day early just to make them. Any requests in addition to:

Pina Colada with Malibu
any flavor with vodka

today i found test tube shot glasses ---:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Pina Colada with Malibu
any flavor with vodka

today i found test tube shot glasses ---:D:D:D:D

I think you need to come to LP and demonstrate this........:ph34r:

Pina Colada with Malibu
any flavor with vodka

When are you getting into Spokane? We'll have to come over if we haven't left for LP by then.

And me.....I love the red ones with vodka! :)

When are you getting into Spokane? We'll have to come over if we haven't left for LP by then.

And me.....I love the red ones with vodka! :)

I'm getting in on Saturday (July 24) afternoon.

Dang it....I think we are planning on going up to LP on Friday. Boo....well we'll get to meet you when you come with Doc & Cindy.

I heard a little rumor about doing red corsets for red nighty night.....so you might want to pick one up.

Hey all!

Im pretty much a newbie here, and just got back into the sport this year after doing my student stuff a couple years ago. So, I've been thinking it would be cool to travel to an event or 2 this summer.

My question is this. Is Lost Prarie the kind of boogie where a low timer would be able to have a good time, or is it more for experienced people? I'll probably only have about 70 or so jumps by the time it comes around, but wouldnt want to travel there and then find out there are no other folks for me to jump with.

So I guess what I'm asking is would this be a good event for me to attend if I had to pick one?
drew

Yup, LP is an awesome event for everyone! Jumping is one of the many fun things to do at LP. Everyone is super friendly and laid back. You won't have a problem finding people to jump with.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Hey all!

Im pretty much a newbie here, and just got back into the sport this year after doing my student stuff a couple years ago. So, I've been thinking it would be cool to travel to an event or 2 this summer.

My question is this. Is Lost Prarie the kind of boogie where a low timer would be able to have a good time, or is it more for experienced people? I'll probably only have about 70 or so jumps by the time it comes around, but wouldnt want to travel there and then find out there are no other folks for me to jump with.

So I guess what I'm asking is would this be a good event for me to attend if I had to pick one?

Prairie is the best of the best in my opinion. :)
I went there with 27 jumps my first year. I got to meet so many people it made my head spin!

If you are coming by yourself make sure to introduce yourself. Go to the bar at night....buy a couple of rounds....you will have LOADS of insta-friends.

I don't know where we'll be camping this year....typically we've been in front of the Byranada crowd. Come introduce yourself!!! There should be a pretty good crowd from Ritzville, WA coming up. (Including all the random people flying in) I'm sure there will plenty of people from our group who'd be willing to jump with you.

Prairie is a bit more than just skydiving....there are so many other things to do while you are there. The lake down the road is awesome for the afternoons when it is warm. The firetower trip is not to be missed. There is red nighty night. Topless Tuesday. Jello shots. Crawdad feasts. Just way too many awesome things to list.

Oh alright....that's all a lie...to quote Grimmie....."The beer is warm, the view sucks and there are WAY to many F'n Canuckians."

It was Keith from Star, ID....but I thought you rocked one too. Bad memory.....maybe a little too much alcohol. Thong Thursday sounds interesting.....gotta get Bolas in on it.....wait.....he still hasn't booked his ticket yet. Boc.....boc...bacock! ;)

Oh alright....that's all a lie...to quote Grimmie....."The beer is warm, the view sucks and there are WAY to many F'n Canuckians."

Actually, that quote is by Bill Von and it goes like this:

The weather's terrible
The skydive's suck
The beer's warm
And there are too many F*&Kin Canadians!
'Shell

Actually, that quote is by Bill Von and it goes like this:

The weather's terrible
The skydive's suck
The beer's warm
And there are too many F*&Kin Canadians!

It's all Grimmie's fault. I quoted him from like page 3 of this thread. Dang it! :)

It was Keith from Star, ID....but I thought you rocked one too. Bad memory.....maybe a little too much alcohol. Thong Thursday sounds interesting.....gotta get Bolas in on it.....wait.....he still hasn't booked his ticket yet. Boc.....boc...bacock! ;)

I think Bolas is in on it every day! :ph34r:
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3