drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Everobody - be ready to cover your sensitive eyes! I have it on good authority that Bolas ( AKA Bolasss) will be making a Prairie appearance this year.:(:o:o

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I have a proposal. I will accept donations to not pick up Bolass at the Spokane Airport. Once the pledges reach $200, I will promise to ditch him, get him arrested, or otherwise somehow avoid transporting him to PrairieB|

Anybody want to start the pledging???

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I have a proposal. I will accept donations to not pick up Bolass at the Spokane Airport. Once the pledges reach $200, I will promise to ditch him, get him arrested, or otherwise somehow avoid transporting him to PrairieB|

Good thing I haven't booked yet. ;)

Who's coming up from Boise? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! Are you saying there's a chance I'm going to have to ride in a car with Bolas from the airport to the boogie?!?!?! I'M OUT!!!! One of these days let me tell you the story about the last time I road in a car with Bolas to a boogie. :S:S:S:S:D:P

I am Bolas ... don't worry, just wait at the corner of 86th & Gullible, I'll be there at 10am on the 23rd.

bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Gullible St., Ln., Ave., Rd., Tpk., or Pkwy.? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! Are you saying there's a chance I'm going to have to ride in a car with Bolas from the airport to the boogie?!?!?! I'M OUT!!!! One of these days let me tell you the story about the last time I road in a car with Bolas to a boogie. :S:S:S:S:D:P

No sweetie...the chicks are driving separate from the guys....its all about the chicks road trip! we will smoke em as they will be hauling the trailer --:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Good thing I haven't booked yet. ;)

Who's coming up from Boise? :)

You trying to get to Spokane from Boise or to Prairie?
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Yes, Steve, this is Craig. Hope we see you there. (I couldn't let this slip all the way to the second page...)

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
Happychick, Sky High Pendants
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Yes, Steve, this is Craig. Hope we see you there. (I couldn't let this slip all the way to the second page...)

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Grimmie
Skootz

Had to add me self!B|

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Grimmie
Skootz

Had to add me self!B|

Did you not figure out the alphabetical part of the list?? ... you're such a hockey player. :P

Good thing you're my brother and I lub you ...
'Shell

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Grimmie
Skootz

Had to add me self!B|

Did you not figure out the alphabetical part of the list?? ... you're such a hockey player. :P

But he wanted to be listed beside you, you hockey puck!
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz
Zymurdoo & Mrs. Zymurdoo

This will be our [BEER] time to LP. We are planning on hauling our trailer up from sunny AZ and hitting some National Parks, a couple of DZs and a tunnel during the trip.

Question: Should we plan a day trip or overnight to Glacier? Any input would be appreciated (even the sarcastic stuff)

Looking forward to finally making it to Lost Prairie.

Blue Ones,
Rick
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Glacier is a must see.....but I say take more than a day. Could you do it after LP is over or do you need to start heading back down south?

Last year I did both the boat tour of McDonald lake....WELL worth the money and the Red Bus Tour....not so worth it. The guide we had on the bus tour was new and didn't really provide any "good" stories....

The hiking is unbelievable from what I've heard. I was hoping to get up there again this year, but plans have changed to a river floating trip instead. Speaking of which....anyone who wants to do two days away from LP are more than welcome to come. We have a cabin close to the Clark Fork River and are planning to float that one day....drink the day away....then drive back to LP the next day.

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz
Zymurdoo & Mrs. Zymurdoo

This will be our [BEER] time to LP. We are planning on hauling our trailer up from sunny AZ and hitting some National Parks, a couple of DZs and a tunnel during the trip.

Question: Should we plan a day trip or overnight to Glacier? Any input would be appreciated (even the sarcastic stuff)

Looking forward to finally making it to Lost Prairie.

Blue Ones,
Rick

If you are planning on overnighting anywhere near GLACIER NP.. at the height of the tourist season....I would highly recommend making a reservation LAST YEAR. Get online and find some place to park the trailer if you can. I dont think they allow trailers on the Going to the Sun Road due to the size restrictions.

http://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/reservations.htm

If you are planning on overnighting anywhere near GLACIER NP.. at the height of the tourist season....I would highly recommend making a reservation LAST YEAR. Get online and find some place to park the trailer if you can. I dont think they allow trailers on the Going to the Sun Road due to the size restrictions.

http://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/reservations.htm

They don't allow it. When I started bringing my trailer to LP, I had to quit taking that route.

Amazon's right ... call now and see if there's anything available. You might find hotels outside of the park and day trip it in.
'Shell

I checked into Yellowstone for the way up and almost everything is First come-First Serve. I figured the same for Glacier but I will look into it. Thanks B|

Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

I checked into Yellowstone for the way up and almost everything is First come-First Serve. I figured the same for Glacier but I will look into it. Thanks B|

The length restriction is when you hit the Park gates to pay so keep that in mind if you take your trailer. Find a spot BEFORE you get to the gates or you'll have to turn back.

CYA in the Prairie! :)
'Shell

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Grimmie
Skootz

Had to add me self!B|

What's alphabetikel order?????:P

I saw your name and wanted to be next to it...stoopid me...too many rules!!!!:PB|

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Grimmie
Skootz

Had to add me self!B|

What's alphabetikel order?????:P

I saw your name and wanted to be next to it...stoopid me...too many rules!!!!:PB|

I love you too. CYA soon! :)
'Shell

yes, plan a day trip to Glacier. But if you're covering that much territory on the way up, you should be able to pick up various microbrew's along the way.

mj

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.