vdschoor

Byron Boogie 2006 - Oct 13-15, 2006

Amazon
brianfry713
ebusto
Elisha
Feeblemind Fri. to Late Sat. Afternoon (Prior engagement that evening)
fit4flying
flygirl1
jacketsdb23
kelpdiver (next to the beer station)
lovelife22
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer (defintely maybe thinking about it)
NunTiuX
sebazz1 (don't put me to work! )
Shawndiver---> (peering out nervously from Lodi ivory tower)
Smilie... will be a pack bitch on Friday at least, maybe Saturday too!
vdschoor
WeakMindedFool

Here is som NMFlyer for those that haven't had the pleasure of arial close encounters!;)
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Oh lord, I look like the fucking Pillsbury Dough Girl in that photo... but yes, I was a bad-ass freeflyer on my :D hang attempt.

If you're gonna be at Byron, Jason, I might just have to make it down there... maybe I'll have my freefly pants by then and won't have to wear the ghetto freefly suit (with bumpers!)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh well be there...it's kinda hometown after all. I think it's cool to wear RW suits freeflying...I won't cry about you having grippers;) Every RW jump I make someone always has to point out how I'm not dressing for success. You can claim the no beer boogie clause! No beer offenses at a boogie!
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Phil,
Maybe you just haven't been to Byron enough, but farting on the plane (unfortunately) happen almost every load and frequently multiple times. You guys are a bit more civilized up at Davis.

What plane do you ride on in Davis? Obviously not the one I have been in.:P

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Phil,
Maybe you just haven't been to Byron enough, but farting on the plane (unfortunately) happen almost every load and frequently multiple times. You guys are a bit more civilized up at Davis.

What plane do you ride on in Davis? Obviously not the one I have been in.:P

Then I concede...you're just as wicked as all those other guilty Byron people. I'm just perfectly.:)

After an evening with friends, drinks and makng dinner.

I suggest a Evolution, smack down or throw down....Whatever you wish to call it!!!

Make your best chili and put a $20 or $50 with it (byron approved entry fee of course)

Winner take all as well as the bragging rights!! Who's in?

Feeblemind (in)

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Phil,

What about nude jumps? :)

Q always threatens to organize them. :ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And don't forget the numbers on Saturday night.

You guys are a bunch of sickos.

What's wrong with the numbers??? I don't participate by personal choice, but I don't see anything wrong with it???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?