vdschoor

Byron Boogie 2006 - Oct 13-15, 2006

What's wrong with the numbers??? I don't participate by personal choice, but I don't see anything wrong with it???

Wussie....

If I can do it.. you should get drunk enough to do it too:ph34r:

Yup, I'm a wussie! Won't be happening this year, I'm not going to make it. [:/] Perhaps next year....

xoxo g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Seems to be a fun weekend!
What time it starts on Friday?
And AFAIR there are no showers/water, right?

All day Friday. Probably only enough to fly the King Air, but not sure.

Showers: Bonnie, have the "sun showers" again? Also, could you try and get the clorine concentration in the water below 50% this time? Thanks.

I'm not sure who is judging the chili cookoff. Spicey chili is always good, in my opinion.

and...um...what is the 'numbers'???:S

Marcel, just be there at midnight on Saturday. They will explain how you can be involved.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I'm not sure who is judging the chili cookoff. Spicey chili is always good, in my opinion.

Yup - I will gladly help the cooks by eating the chilli.:)
I have an idea about the 'numbers', but am not certain....if someone is willing to explain.

Marcel, just be there at midnight on Saturday. They will explain how you can be involved.

Is this like one of those things where you just say yep i'm in and don't ask questions?
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

and...um...what is the 'numbers'???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this like one of those things where you just say yep i'm in and don't ask questions?

Yup .. just kinda go with it... :D

And think to yourself... what would Shannon do

is it ok if I come to this Boogie? I didn't get an invite is why i'm asking.

Uh, oops, yeah, uh, I guess the engraved invitation got lost in the mail. I'm sure the folks at Byron will get one right out to you.:D:D:D

Get yer ass up to Norcal. Is that enough of an invitation?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hell yeah man.. I need some high speed RW loads;)

If I remember correctly even you can't keep up. Anyone else up for some "Fast Ways"

Careful. Amazon might wear her slick suit like Valinda's. You two might break the sound barrier.:o

Jump an Infinity

If you drink heavily, Byron is probably not the place for you. None of us drink here. Especailly at boogies. We didn't drink much at the American Boogie either.:)

Marcel, better not tell him about the wheel of carnage. Or the big chunk of ice with the grooves carved in it.:)>:(

Jump an Infinity

If you drink heavily, Byron is probably not the place for you. None of us drink here. Especailly at boogies. We didn't drink much at the American Boogie either.:)

Marcel, better not tell him about the wheel of carnage. Or the big chunk of ice with the grooves carved in it.:)>:(

The "wheel of carnage" is safley stowed at my house...

Blog Clicky

Ahhhh, the ice luge!