skybytch

Star Farms Boogie - Sept 16-17, California

Mark your calendars, make your plans... the Second Ever Star Farms Boogie/Paso Robles Skydiver Reunion is happening September 16th and 17th!

Dear Bytch.

Do you have some kind'idea on who else is planning to drop in, non dz.com addicts, specifically freeflyers?

Best.

Benji

Add me to the list. I should have a 2-person North Face tent (or maybe a large seven person tent, depending on which one I decide to use) available for loan if anybody is still in need. Party in my tent if I use the seven-person one! ;-)

benforde
Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
CSpenceFLY and as many RoamingDZers as I can find!
Evelyn
Feeblemind
Fungh
funjumper101
Gia
georgerussia
jmp2liv
johnsw71 (Ugh, I really need a more original name!)
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
Seabazz1
stitch
skybytch
Uponone

Do you have some kind'idea on who else is planning to drop in, non dz.com addicts, specifically freeflyers?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. But it wouldn't be right for me to post their names. :P

I've heard "I'll be there" from 10+ NorCal freefliers. Most of them are damn good freefliers too.

Hello all,

A few folks have mentioned they might needing tent
accommodations.

I have the following tents and mattresses:

Tent-Mah-Hal with 2 queen size air mattress - Reserved by Chaoskitty and Lauralicious

7 X 7 - 2 person doom Available

7 X 7 - 2 person doom with a queen size air mattress - Available

Updated due to a Kitty request today.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. But it wouldn't be right for me to post their names. :P

I've heard "I'll be there" from 10+ NorCal freefliers. Most of them are damn good freefliers too.

cool cool... thank you dear. :)
Benji

benforde
brianfry713
Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
CSpenceFLY and as many RoamingDZers as I can find!
Evelyn
Feeblemind
flygirl1
Fungh
funjumper101
Gia
georgerussia
jmp2liv
johnsw71 (Ugh, I really need a more original name!)
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
Seabazz1
stitch
skybytch
Uponone

Bytch looks like your boogie is shaping up to be a downright bytch`n event!!!! :D (I know total dork) :D

I'm so excited! B|

Hey is there a rest. at Star Farms, or is the nearest place to eat in town? We're trying to figure out how much/type of food to bring.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My name is spelled Seabazz1 on the list... It's Sebazz1 ;)

So um I am getting excited. Should I try to bring a tandem rig down, any need? I told some local sabout the boogie and they indicated they would do tandems if they where available. I might try to get my pops up on a load too if we could.

Orgasmizers respond!! :D

Mark your calendars, make your plans... the Second Ever Star Farms Boogie/Paso Robles Skydiver Reunion is happening September 16th and 17th!

Paso Robles is located on the central coast of California. It's about 40 miles north of San Luis Obispo and about the same distance east of the Pacific Ocean. There used to be a dropzone on the airport; it's where I learned to skydive and did most of my first 700 jumps. For various reasons we can't land on the airport so we'll be taking off from there and landing/partying/camping at Star Farms.

Star Farms is an alfalfa ranch a few miles from the Paso Robles Airport. It was a favorite place for Paso skydivers to jump into at sunset. It's got a huge landing area, a swimmable (but NOT SWOOPABLE - trust me on this one) pond, a sandy beach area for sunbathing, camping space, clean bathrooms and showers, a big bbq area, a tiki bar, a trampoline, a log roll... And it's waaaay out in the country so we can party long, loud and late without worry!

We'll have a PAC750XL to jump out of. We're working on getting load organizers for RW, freefly and wingsuits. We may even have a PD Tour rep with demo canopies. Paid packers will be on hand.

$25 registration covers full use of the facilities for the weekend, beer and dinner Saturday night and transportation to the airport for each load. Jumps will be $22 to 13000 feet. Minimum USPA A license (or equivalent foreign license), current USPA (or equivalent foreign parachuting organization) membership and an in date reserve are required to jump.

Tandem jumps for your whuffo friends and family may be available; please contact me if you're interested so we can arrange to have a tandem instructor and rig there. Other student jumps will NOT be offered or allowed (but non-licensed skydivers are of course welcome to come hang out and party with us).

Be there!!!

I'll be bringing two more with me. Suprise suprise. :|

WOOOHOOOOO only a week to go!

I'm debating on making Jell-o shots for the boogie - any takers??? (I know silly question)..... guess I'm just looking for some motivation. :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?