CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Well, I dont think there is another Ernie from palatka either.:S:P But like I said, No video, DIDNT HAPPEN!!!! :):):)LMFAO.:D

I blame it all on Psycho bob and his nucking futz punch!!!!! Everclear, God help me.:) More like Neverclear.

I am never drinking ever again, ever. :D:S:D:)

I remember you now! You were hitting on me too. You must like those Team Liscious girls! hahah! Rather brave of you, since both of our boyfriends were there! ;)

OMG yah.. that PsychoPunch will kick your ass every time!! Whatever happened to the fountain that was supposed to be overflowing with GREEN psychopunch for the boogie??

Well, I dont think there is another Ernie from palatka either.:S:P But like I said, No video, DIDNT HAPPEN!!!! :):):)LMFAO.:D

I blame it all on Psycho bob and his nucking futz punch!!!!! Everclear, God help me.:) More like Neverclear.

I am never drinking ever again, ever. :D:S:D:)

I remember you now! You were hitting on me too. You must like those Team Liscious girls! hahah! Rather brave of you, since both of our boyfriends were there! ;)

OMG yah.. that PsychoPunch will kick your ass every time!! Whatever happened to the fountain that was supposed to be overflowing with GREEN psychopunch for the boogie??

errnie, you dumbass

Brave....maybe, since I was full of "brave juice".

Stupid, (but fun if i didnt piss anyone off) for sure. :D

I am definately not drinking that much (or even close) ever again. Besides probably coming close to getting my arse whooped, I woke up sunday and said, "how did we make it back to the hotel?" There were some blank stares and the respose was "You drove"....

I about crapped myself when they told me that. Stupidest thing I have EVER done BY FAR!!! >:([:/]

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I swear HGN is going to start to worry - either that or just kill me when you're not looking!! LOL!!!

On another note...anyone know a good diamond broker??

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am not worried about you my friend... Cause we all know you are "Real-Real Gay"!!! :o

By the way, it looks like you will be able to shoot that "Queen" video the first weekend of April... I may have to shoot video of you shooting video for that one!!! B|

I am not worried about you my friend... Cause we all know you are "Real-Real Gay"!!! :o

See.. thats his GAME! Makes the guys think hes gay so the girls will be all comfortable around him and their boyfriends wont worry... mmmhmm... see?? Then all of a sudden.... SWOOP!! :o:D:D

Oh sorry, Blaine. Was I not supposed to say anything?? :D

Pay up your bet can you believe ben never paid his debt. Don't make a bet with him. He welches..I think you all read i was meant to get 24 newcatles to share with you all...NO NO ben welched the fucker[:/]
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

are you kidding me... j, seriously... it's going to be ok...

we will all still be at skyfest

just make sure there is a herc there for me to jump!!!

Chris busted in on my thread the other day with a Dublin countdown....363 days to go, quite funny I must say..so this was my payback. all in fun:)
Ok hisgoofyness just stepped up to the plate and is covering the C-130 at SF 06. There, does that make sure its there for you?B| lLets see $10,000 ferry fee, 3500 gallons of fuel and about 700 slots to fill.

That is the biggest donation to SF we have ever had..

what a guy;)

hahaha... Hey Jay, sorry I thought you were Todd! :D (I may have been a little bit drunk.. maybe... just a little bit.. ;))

Damm are you saying I missed an opportunity:P;)

But just to make up for that, I'm coming to SkyFest!

I think that will make us even....Thank you , the support means alot to us.:)

Whatever happened to the fountain that was supposed to be overflowing with GREEN psychopunch for the boogie??

True to PsychoBob's word, the fountain of Psycho Patty Punch was there. Right next to the band. Can't believe you missed it! :S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

hahaha... Hey Jay, sorry I thought you were Todd! :D (I may have been a little bit drunk.. maybe... just a little bit.. ;))

Can someone help me? I think I'm lost. Am I in the SkyFest thread, or is this the Dublin one? :S

I'm going to sit over here in the corner. Maybe someone will find me and lead me home. [:/]

i didnt welch you fat fawk... :ph34r: they didnt have newcastle in dublin :o

i even offered heineken, but nooooooooooooo that wasn't good enough for you...

your newcastles will be delivered to "the farm" this weekend, i always pay my debts!

so you better be there to collect!!!

now BEN LEE SHOULD CALL THE BET SQUARE ..after all i did give him a BA MOI BA that was hand carried back from SAIGON ..he promissed me a sample of that vegi relish that make you fart and NEVER DELIVERED A SAMPLE

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Can someone help me? I think I'm lost. Am I in the SkyFest thread, or is this the Dublin one? :S

I'm going to sit over here in the corner. Maybe someone will find me and lead me home. [:/]

I dont think you want me to guide you back to....:P