CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

I landed within the confines of the airport on every jump!

Um....well, technically yeah.....but...:ph34r:;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

wonder who all had OFF landings at DUBLIN :)

i landed WAAAAY off with mrhixxx saturday evening, probably a handful of loads before sunset. first words i heard from him regarding his malfunction were, "did you see how fucked i was?!" someone else landed off a couple fields to the west of us 1 load later, but we never found out who it was.

still working on pictures...they sure help me remember a lot of what went on saturday night, shame that they don't help me remember names! :)

still working on pictures...they sure help me remember a lot of what went on saturday night, [B]shame that they don't help me remember names![/B] :)

That's actually because you had your brains spanked that same evening. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

wonder who all had OFF landings at DUBLIN :)

Had one off landing...in the field next to the airport...late afternoon Kingair load...I think there were 6 or 7 others on that load as well!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

no, they are doing a documentary on skydiving. They are out at the farm regularly. I think he's trying to get the doc on discovery or TLC
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I landed within the confines of the airport on every jump!

Um....well, technically yeah.....but...:ph34r:;)

Maybe there should be a thread for Dublin off landings alone.We had an excuse Saturday morning,we couldn't see the spot.........wait,did I just say that.:S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

....damn i could swear there was a gleam in your eye as you swung that arm like one of those baseball stars going for a home run...

See? I told them and told them...Do NOT let a professional get involved with this...but they put her in anyway....

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

damn i could swear there was a gleam in your eye as you swung that arm like one of those baseball stars going for a home run

Moi? I'm sweet and innocent. :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was just giving love pats, they weren't really that hard. Who's gonna believe a bunch of drunk skydivers anyway? :P