CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

I know I know:$

ya ya ya :o

wonder who all had OFF landings at DUBLIN:)

now I will shut us
as I got the free ride in the chopper that day in DUBLIN want pictures???????????????

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I know I know:$

ya ya ya :o

now I will shut us
as I got the free ride in the chopper that day in DUBLIN want pictures???????????????

BOB! Dammit, I am in trouble now..;);)

ooooh wait till she sees this post.........sooooooo much troubleB|:o

where do you come up with this stuff.I have no idea what you are talking about....Deny, deny, deny....thats it!:)

BOB! Dammit, I am in trouble now..;);)

ooooh wait till she sees this post.........sooooooo much troubleB|:o

where do you come up with this stuff.I have no idea what you are talking about....Deny, deny, deny....thats it!:)

If it's not on film...it didn't happen...destroy so called evidence immediately if not sooner!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

ok here it is

nanner and jen

off landind

both running around nekkidd like elfets

digital pics

zoom lens

10.3 meg pixle RAX FORMAT

LEAST THAT IS WHAT i THINK i SAW

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I landed like 2 miles away for my hot air balloon jump in a landfill or something. I landed near the main road on some dirt road but then I was trapped on the wrong side of a locked gate and barbed wire fence. Had to walk awhile to find an opening in it.

ok here it is

nanner and jen

off landind

both running around nekkidd like elfets

digital pics

zoom lens

10.3 meg pixle RAX FORMAT

LEAST THAT IS WHAT i THINK i SAW

Not me silly!!! I landed on the dz both jumps!:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

fucking hell, did i mention how really irritating it is that you post how many days to go to the boogie:P No its not that boogie you posted a link to. There must be a proper boogie going on:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

fucking hell, did i mention how really irritating it is that you post how many days to go to the boogie:P

I thought you'd like that little side note. :P

No its not that boogie you posted a link to. There must be a proper boogie going on:D:D:D

AHHHHHH!! You're gonna get it now!! :o :D

so, if you and jay are still in town maybe you shouold come up to the farm for their 2 year boogie You can both get current again...lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

no its next week-end 2 year boogie..You should come up or send jay...Be lots and lots of peeps there

I landed like 2 miles away for my hot air balloon jump in a landfill or something. I landed near the main road on some dirt road but then I was trapped on the wrong side of a locked gate and barbed wire fence. Had to walk awhile to find an opening in it.

:D:D:D:D

Not me... I landed right next to the runway... :)
I found a nice dirt patch to use as a target... B|

Which can clearly be seen on my balloon jump video. Unlike my friend Bob who claims to have landed on the target but doesn't have any video of said landing... :P

Btw: the first song is a tribute to Pyke... cause... well as we know he had a "Bad Day"

Oh and before y'all tear up the video too bad... it was my :D Balloon jump... and I know my video work needs improvement... :P (I just hope nobody has a siesure watching the canopy ride part.. :ph34r::D:D)

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:D:D:D:D

Not me... I landed right next to the runway... :)
I found a nice dirt patch to use as a target... B|

Which can clearly be seen on my balloon jump video. Unlike my friend Bob who claims to have landed on the target but doesn't have any video of said landing... :P

Btw: the first song is a tribute to Pyke... cause... well as we know he had a "Bad Day"

Oh and before y'all tear up the video too bad... it was my :D Balloon jump... and I know my video work needs improvement... :P (I just hope nobody has a siesure watching the canopy ride part.. :ph34r::D:D)

Scott

Thanks. I enjoyed the show!
Ya fuckers have 2 much fun........!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

wonder who all had OFF landings at DUBLIN

surprisingly no off landings:S what are the odds:ph34r:

as for what next well hope to make it to espace boogie in france ? if i can get time off. I am now into my jet lag and due to go to work,Damn[:/]

But who was the guy at the bonfire saturday night who was either unaware or didn't care that he had pissed himself:o? anyone.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun