CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

OK someone asked for pics here is a teaser
David

You're right, that balloon picture ROCKS!

There were a bunch of very talanted video people on hand as always
Chuck always provides great stuff.
David

Thanks for the compliments David! hope you enjoy the photos and the footage

Chuck

I'll tell you something, Will, your smiling face and friendly attitude brings out the best in all of us. Thanks for putting up with our weird accents. B|

That is the funny thing, I don't think he had a problem understanding us. I just felt bad because he probably had to repeat himself so many times because people (including myself) kept going "What?"
oh well, I still think you soundlike Lee's dad...........
Have a safe flight back and maybe we will make a trip up to Scottland when we go to England in May
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

To everyone who attended the Dublin boogie, I feel fortunate to have met so many of you! The Sunday weather spoiled my goal of a 100th green lingerie and thigh high stockings jump, but I hope the crowds were more than adequately satisfied with my Rodriguez brothers initiation as a substitute. Much love goes to my new papa, Boboloco...you are MY Daddy! The now infamous green panties worn for said initiation have now taken up residence in an unnamed person's gear bag. I hear they may make an appearance on EBay...bidding starts at $50. If anyone has pictures of Saturday night's festivities, please send them to me at [email protected]. Thanks for a rockin' good time!

Shauna "Diablo Pantilones"

Diablo Pantalones Rodriguez...giving the devil his due in spandex and a smile.
Pink Mafia #435...Pink is my new obsession.
Team Dirty Sanchez #149

I'll get my pics of the party posted tonight. If the girls in the body paint give me permission, I'll post those as well. PM me.

Also, my old film camera that I jump with crapped out on me this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't discover this until after I developed 4 rolls of film. :( If anybody has a group photo of the raft jump, I'd appreciate a copy... at least the video was rolling. [:/]

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

raft jump group picks ..must be a bad karma thing
those were the only pics that did not WORK

just up loaded 1074 of the best to my web sight
www.dzmemories.com

it was great and I hoPe everyone made it home safe and sound

it took the nanner and I 3 hours to go 30 miles due to the NASCAR traffic

next biggy is SKYFEST

ANDY( popsjumper)..we got your gitar in the camper
you forgot it ..where do you want us to bring it to..

GQJUMPER..stay safe dude..no purple hearts for you

GEMINI..sooo glad to drink 1 with you

and ALL you outher freeloadind grunts..that showed up to drink 1 ..HOOAH

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Now that I actually have time to sit down and am not so exhausted...

Spence, Julielicious, Micalicious, and TheDon...thanks SO MUCH for all the hard work you did so the rest of us could kick back and have a great time! You guys (and everyone else who helped make this boogie run smoothly) ROCK!!! :):)

I'm so glad I got to meet so many new people, and spend time with so many friends. I just wish I'd had more time to spend with everyone, but I guess that's what next year is for. :P

Thanks also to everyone who was on my 100th and to everyone who made sure I got pied for it. :S I want copies of those pictures! It was great to see so many people from ECSC. Danielle...I'm so glad you had a great time! Maybe now we can convince you to come to more boogies...:):)
I had a an absolute BLAST!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

So far I don 't think I was responsible for any of the quotes, any of the pictures nobody wants posted, or for any of the seriously stupid human tricks. WHEW

Thanks to everyone who purchased raffle tickets. I told the Humane Society a rough estimate of how much was riased and she was so excited. You guys all rock.

Oh and I love my duck pants.....B|

Great boogie once again. Next year, same time, same place.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Is he on a plane to scotland yet? We just need to do something with your colours will..Maybe invest in a new jumpsuit:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

:D:D:D

Yeah, I ended up landing out because I was tracking on my back beneath one of the girls, snapping off pictures. :D

Guess I should have been looking to see how far off the airport we were instead. :$ At least I wasn't walking back alone!

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

big hug to Blaine...

You're welcome Bailadora Rodriguez...welcome to the family!!

I had a blast on that jump too - and BIG thanks to your girl who got us the extra altitude...that ROCKED!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

umm...busy and rich are two separate things,mate!!

wish I could say I had a good weekend, but just can't hold my head very high after this weekend.[:/]

TONS to learn from this weekend....TONS>:(

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

umm...busy and rich are two separate things,mate!!

wish I could say I had a good weekend, but just can't hold my head very high after this weekend.[:/]

TONS to learn from this weekend....TONS>:(

I thank you for your help dude.
Sorry if you had shit....???
Anyway...
Nice to meet ya.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

So far I don 't think I was responsible for any of the quotes, any of the pictures nobody wants posted, or for any of the seriously stupid human tricks. WHEW

Thanks to everyone who purchased raffle tickets. I told the Humane Society a rough estimate of how much was riased and she was so excited. You guys all rock.

Oh and I love my duck pants.....B|

Great boogie once again. Next year, same time, same place.

I just dont see how Mouth has nothing quotable!?
Was I the only one wondering if that raffle was ever going to end?!:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865