CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Didn't you mean to say "I'm sure he'll let you wear his heels."

Hmmm I'm not sure they would fit me :P

At least she didn't say No.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

will you or David keep us up to date when its ready for distribution:)

Yes I will let everyone know when they are ready. It will be worth the wait. I'm just getting started sifting thru the footage. I have decided that this year the DVD's will be available for cost of materials and shipping. As always contributors will receive free DVD's and I will make some PAL versions for our RoamingDZ.com friends across the pond and down under. Give me a few weeks and I'll let everyone know how to order them.
Much RoamingDZ.com Love
David

***Give me a few weeks

A few weeks! My God man we won't be able to stand it.:D Last years DVD was outstanding and I am sure this years will be even better, if that's possible.B| Thanks David putting it all together for us.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Get your nose out of daves ass you fucking ass kisser...hey dave, were you videoing saturday night or was i hallucinating?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hey dave, were you videoing saturday night or was i hallucinating?

A little from column A, a little from column B. :P:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Get your nose out of daves ass you fucking ass kisser...hey dave, were you videoing saturday night or was i hallucinating?

A Little Of Both Bra. But if you see old fat guys with pony tails while hallucinating, you need better drugs
David;)

You mean old fat guys still have pony tails...Damn, get out of the eighties.
So, what ya doing this week-end
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?