CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

We had an excuse Saturday morning,we couldn't see the spot.........wait,did I just say that.:S

:D:D:D we could see the spot just fine... we were merely at the whim of the balloon for our exit point... :D:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Uhhhh....I had a bad case of gas....'nuff said.

So you're a skydiver, you're SUPPOSED to have gas! Was it enough gas to power you off the landing area? Or was it enough to knock someone else off?
Now THAT's gas!

Gas award of the boogie has to go to Lee.He had me really close to throwing up Saturday morning.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

dude that was the piccalilly..Good stuff isnt it. hey let me know when you get your dvd. I sent them all today
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I was just giving love pats, they weren't really that hard. Who's gonna believe a bunch of drunk skydivers anyway? :P

You know, I almost bought that whole "sweet an innocent" thing, until I remembered how ticked you looked when you had to hand the paddle off to Lucky for my thrashing. :P

The Indonesian justice system would have been proud of your swings, Andrea. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

until I remembered how ticked you looked when you had to hand the paddle off to Lucky for my thrashing.

Only because I wanted to get you back for all of your post whoring posts that I've had to moderate over the years. Damn, that would have been sweet! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think you should change your avatar to this.:D

Much more of a true representation!:P

Nah, I much prefer the one I recently changed it to. :P

Edited to add: it's a much funnier joke when the picture you recommended actually shows up as my new avatar. :S
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

well you and the others certainly supplied it:o, damn i could swear there was a gleam in your eye as you swung that arm like one of those baseball stars going for a home run:o:o:o:D:D:D:D

Now that was funny! Andrea totally broke bad with Orfun initiations. You go girl. A natural foster mom for such a hellicious group.

If you look closely at the paddle it does say "Tough Love" :D:D
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

What are you talking about?!

:P

My all-time favorite line. I'm actually incorporating that one in to my routine. :D