upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

right...:P

I would hope you would know if my cpc ranking was a hoax then I would have made it 1st...:D

and as far as the safety record... I think I did pay the registration... and it was on the thursday, but nothing broken (other than my ego) so Ill still let you lide with the safety record:P

-yoshi

right...:P

I would hope you would know if my cpc ranking was a hoax then I would have made it 1st...:D

and as far as the safety record... I think I did pay the registration... and it was on the thursday, but nothing broken (other than my ego) so Ill still let you lide with the safety record:P

Well the bottomline is that you walked away from it. And thats what counts! Cool beans

Bob...I didn't know they made enough X's for you....:D

How about getting my picture this time instead of some other guy for your "cover shot" like the one at SDA...B|
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So Andy my plan is to leave late saturday night. so get your ass in gear and be ready you old bastard
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

is there going to be a dz.com tent?!

we all need to wear our user name tags!!!:D:D

2 weeks till the fun begins!

You don't need a name tag Sweetie! :)Just to show how much I appreciate you, I'll personally make sure everyone can read your name clearly off your forehead.
Sleep well. :):$
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I tried contacting HH about t shirts with no reply. I know he is probably in France right now.

We will have different colored wrist bands with registration.

I have talked to my t shirt guy and for $10.00 he can put our names on our SkyFest Boogie T shirt left sleeve. The cost is high because of the labor and individual prints required.

If enough of you say yes I will set it up....

hows that...

If ya'll want to we can make this happen but I will need the $10.00 paid up front through paypal. No offense on not collecting later but due to the fact that this event is for scholarships the budget is very tight.

is there going to be a dz.com tent?!

we all need to wear our user name tags!!!:D:D

2 weeks till the fun begins!

Some dot commers are justi not in need of a name tag. Some are justi that infamous - or is that notorious?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Some dot commers are justi not in need of a name tag. Some are justi that infamous - or is that notorious?

Nope, some are just that ugly.

>:(:D

(ok, ok, yes, me included).:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You got THAT right, my brother! I am spitting on the fucking screen just thinking about some of those people!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Nope, some are just that ugly.

>:(:D

(ok, ok, yes, me included).:D

:)BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You got THAT right, my brother! I am spitting on the fucking screen just thinking about some of those people!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I hope i am included:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?