upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

I will be getting into Hobby at 12:19 p.m. (not sure of the flight) on Thursday, July 14th... Chris... what's our flight number?

Bob, what time you and Nanner gonna be in Houston? I'm gonna program your # into my phone tonight.

Ben, can I stick my tent in your vehicle?

OH, and does anyone want to get up at the buttcrack of dawn on Sunday to drive me back to the airport?? :D *Note to self.. gotta get that flight changed asap...

OH, and does anyone want to get up at the buttcrack of dawn on Sunday to drive me back to the airport??

You can put your tent in there, but due to the recent increase in the cost of gas, there may be a significant fee... We can work out the payment terms later ;)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

OH, and does anyone want to get up at the buttcrack of dawn on Sunday to drive me back to the airport??

You can put your tent in there, but due to the recent increase in the cost of gas, there may be a significant fee... We can work out the payment terms later ;)

Well, if you lose some weight between now and skyfest she'll be ok. So get on the salads there fatboy:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The correct term is CABANA BOY!!!

Damn i thought it was lazy fuck.. Oh well, can't be right all the time

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, if you lose some weight between now and skyfest she'll be ok. So get on the salads there fatboy:D

He can't lose weight, he's gotta keep up his fall rate... :D

Plus I don't see any weight being lost this weekend with all the pie.... I mean ummm cake, he'll be eating... :P

On a less serious note: It appears that in TEJAS, anyone can get married by anyone as long as there "ain't none of them gay homos involved," so if you still need a minister, I'm in. I'm even allowed to sign the thing!!!
Seriously, I'll shower and wear pants and (and for an extra fee, maybe even underwear) and everything. All I need is to get put in touch with the lucky victi...uhhh, couple so we can talk details. All PMs will remain totally P.

You da man will send pm, this is gonna rock. Oh did I tell you they want to do it in the balloon.....6:00am

:S:S:P:P:P:P

You guys work it out
thanks so much

now, what did I do with their email;????

ATTENDING
4WayXena
aggiedave 01 04
alanab
Amanda965
Amanduh 04
bclark 04
Beerlight
beezyshaw/HiPerUSA 04
beowulf
blueskyserenity
Brains
brianemerson
BRYANGOESBOOM
brits17
Caseadilla
Chiquita
CieloDiosa
cloud9
cloudseeker2001
CSpence & The RoamingDZ.com
Douva
egons
Fireflytx
FlyinBob
flyingferret
flytex
freakyrat
freeflyira
gemini 04
GodspeedsC5
GQ_jumper
hippydiver
hisgoofyness
ifics
IMGR2 01 02 03 04
InsaneDaddy
JeNnEjEnN
Jethers203
jumpchikk
jumperconway 04
jumpergirl
josheezammit
katiebear21
Kolla 04 B|B|B|
Kris 02
Ladyskydiver
Levin
luminous
moonglo
Mouth 04
murphyka 04
namgrunt & nanna bananna(nan)
PLF
popsjumper
Professor
psuCory 04
rastaricanair
Rebecca
RedAssSkychic 04
Rookie120
SCARYPERRY
sitflypat
skinnyshrek
skip 04
skygypsea
SkymonkeyOne
scaryshari 04
teamjenn1
Thanatos340
trubmn1
Turtlespeed 03 04
upndownshop 01 02 03 04
Voodew1
WildBill
wmw999 04
Yoshi 04
Zennie

Need SCR or Ceremony List!!
alanab
Amanda965
blueskyserenity
Bryangoesboom
CieloDiosa
cloudseeker2001
CSpence & The RoamingDZ.com
GQ_jumper
hisgoofyness
INSANEDADDY
jumpchikk
jumpergirl
katiebear21
Ladyskydiver
missg8tordivr
Mouth
nanna
Popsjumper
rastaricanair
Rookie120
skinnyshrek
Thanatos340

This is gonna freakn rock!!! B|:D

sorry for confusing e-mail

I allways get you and jumpergirl confused

daaaaa old age I guess

is your toga sewn

nanner did ours

you ought to see her underware

me..comando all the way

who is jumping nude at rome?
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Yeah but if lose any weight I will never be able to be a part of the fat fawk four way team "F4" (fat fawks falling fast)... :ph34r:

Besides, you have to have somebody you can jump with and not have to look like you are humping a beach ball! :P

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

One thing I am definately noticing is that there seems to be a very large flock of birdies heading out this way for Skyfest. Not to mention the amount of demo's that will be on hand...here's just a few:

Professor
Classic I - 5'11" 200 lbs
Vampire - 5'11" 200 lbs
SFly - M+
Sugar Glider - 6'1" Big Boy Size

SCARYPERRY
Prodigy - Tiny Girl, S, M, L, XL
PFly Tracking Suits - M, L
Vampire - M, L
SkyFlyer 3

Voodew
Classic - 5'9" 165 lbs
GTi - 6' 200 lbs
GTi - 5'9" 160 lbs

SkymonkeyOne
Classic II's - Every stock size
SkyFlyer - M
GTi - a couple Med.
SkyFlyer 3 - L
Other BM Demo's

mmm i don't recall jumping with you. Maybe you should bring that potty mouth to the air my young Jedi warrior

Thanatos340, you are on the same flight to and from with Rookie120. Did you plan that?

Not at all< i just say he has a good rational thought process that needs to be noticed. Just like mine!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

CSpenceFLY
Delta 1678 Arrive Houston 12:16 pm on 7/14

Delta 604 Depart Houston 4:28 pm on 7/17reply]

Did you go to the website and post that to Jaime and Amanduh??? Well did ya?>

Hey anyone going to Rantoul from Dallas, need 4 rigs taken there for me, cause I got out of having to go!!!!!! Will buy you a few jumps...:)
Well of course, you aren't going to Rantoul, why would you do that when you have SkyFest!!@!!:o

On a less serious note: It appears that in TEJAS, anyone can get married by anyone as long as there "ain't none of them gay homos involved," so if you still need a minister, I'm in. I'm even allowed to sign the thing!!!
Seriously, I'll shower and wear pants and (and for an extra fee, maybe even underwear) and everything. All I need is to get put in touch with the lucky victi...uhhh, couple so we can talk details. All PMs will remain totally P.

You da man will send pm, this is gonna rock. Oh did I tell you they want to do it in the balloon.....6:00am

You guys work it out
thanks so much

:| Oh you're gonna owe me f*cker.
If I gotta be in the balloon at that hour, The least you could do is let me bring one piece of carry-on luggage.B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You guys work it out
thanks so much

Robby up at 6am? Well this is gonna be a hoot!

Wow hun! You're really gonna do this wedding aren't you? Who'd of thought marriage would be so good for you;):o:):)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

You guys work it out
thanks so much

:| Oh you're gonna owe me f*cker.
If I gotta be in the balloon at that hour, The least you could do is let me bring one piece of carry-on luggage.B|

You can have one carry on, but it cant be any bigger than 3"x3"X3". And it cant hold 12 oz.!!

Did you get my PM

You can have one carry on, but it cant be any bigger than 3"x3"X3". And it cant hold 12 oz.!!

Did you get my PM

Sounds like fun anyway.

.....What hump? Oh that thing under my robe? That's just my CamelPak. ...NO DONT TOUCH IT!!!!

E-Mail sent.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is