CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

I heard something about a C-130 what kind of shit are you trying to pull. But put me down for the moonshine please. That stuff whit brough up to Monroe was awesome. Now just getting my eyesight back, but hey some great visuals........maybe that wasn't the moonshine;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I got video on any smartass "prove it" jumps that arise..I need practice flying it, plus I'm cuter than Ian but he does have cuter feet than me :):P

Deal - I hear you can FF your a$$ off...something about how you were "coaching" the BadFish team with less than 400 jumps...That's TALENT!! Man, those guys must really blow!;):P:D

And, you're definately cuter than Ian (sorry bro...no offense, but Katie has you beat in that dept too! Don't feel too sorry for yourself - it's quite common for SA'fers to come up short in life!:P)...but with the feet thing - you're on your own there, sister!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I was playing with the BadFish Boys at around jump 200....I ROCK! I did my best to treat them right :)
Sounds like there is going to be some serious "trash flying" going on in Dublin. SOOOO glad I now have video :o

Is it time yet? Make sure to bring your green underwear or you are fair game for pinching :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yes Ma'am....cute ones that show over the tops of whatever sorta bottoms you wear...good tactic to tantilize the boys and leave them guessing...

But feel free to hide them when there is a cute pincher in the area :) and make the booty accessible :o

See you soon girl!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I was playing with the BadFish Boys at around jump 200....I ROCK!:)

Modesty suits you;)!

Dang, she wasn't even taking it seriously...she was just playin' around!!:S

Gosh...Chris must really be lame!:D

:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Confirmed to be there:
Alanab, Anthony Stone, Amanduh,
Bdbrown, BigM, Blueskyserenity, Bobster,
CaliforniaFrenchy, Chaoskitty, Chiquita, Cielodiosa, Cory, CrazyRick, CapWeathersby,CSpenceFLY, Charles, Crutch,
DaGimp, Daizey, David King, Dokeman, Douwanto, Denis,

Flydoc, Flyingj, Fortson with the Sin Brothers, FreeflynNicki and friends, freefalle,
Girlfalldown, Goofyjumper, Greg,
Jrock, Juicy, June, Jumpingbean001,
Katiebear21, Kelel0,
Ianmdrennan,
Mindway69, Marks, Melstarr, MochaSkyChick, Mouth,
Nic,

Peanutt-from SC, Phreezone, Popsjumper, Pruitt, Pyke
Rastaricanair, Revillusion, RfukfreeflyingW

Scotty, Skinnyshrek, Skip, Shananay, Steve & Annette,
Tami, Thanatos340, Tominator, Turtlespeed,

Vdschoor, Volo, Vel,

Trying to be there:
Goober N Lucky from Alabama. Shucks, if somebody else from SC will take the name, He can have it.:)

$25-registration fee, $20- jump tickets, $40-Chopper tickets, $80-Balloon tickets, $23-24- Big-way and formation loads ticket (video & organizers)

FAA Identifier: DBN
Elevation: 310 ft. / 94 m (estimated)
From city: 3 miles NW of DUBLIN, GA
Zip code: 31021

Here's an ok photo of the airport (i hope it works)
http://www.terraserver-usa.com/usgsentry.aspx?T=1&S=13&Z=17&X=196&Y=2252&W=1

Why do we do this? That way we can save some bandwidth. Also makes it easier to see who is coming. If anyone is missing I am sorry, but I just copied that last list posted here. Now all you have to do is copy & paste and add your name to the list.

Any other questions?
:)

Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

if somebody else from SC will take the name, He can have it.

Poor Guy.. If he only knew how much trouble that name could get him in.

Excuse me sir.. Are you a Skydiver that goes by the Name Peanut??
New Peanut - Uhh, Yea.
Arresting Officer - Did you now we have warrants out for you several States?

Yep.. Give him the name.
Kinda like that New Morning After Birth Control Pill for men.... It changes their Blood Type.

Yo Nutt,
You and Lucky Gotta to be there. Someone has to keep me out a Trouble.
Tell Lucky I will be doing Body Painting for some of the girls there and she WILL be one of my Canvases.

Tell Lucky I will be doing Body Painting for some of the girls there and she WILL be one of my Canvases.

And folks call me 'sleazy'!!:o

;):D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

And folks call me 'sleazy'!!:o

;):D:D

You sleezy---?? LLLL girl,,you aint met my beautiful bride,,,, hehehhe,,, you think i'm bad? I"m sure Sir thantos will have to twist her arm.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Car smashing / painting added to the activities list. Now need someone to help me get it and my van down there. :)
We'll definitely take turns and video each other driving it. I'll be coming from Charlotte, but I will come pick you up as far North as Greensboro and as far South as Charleston. PM if interested.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Jeez, Spence...this boogie is going to have to last two weeks to get everything in and done....not enough time to take care of the ladies AND jump out of airplanes, balloons, helicopters and the like.....jeez!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

God help us all if he brings up the turkey story. Andy, get your arse there monday we'll tear Dublin up before the rest of the crowd gets there. I'll be leaving the farm monday as soon as i get up. be all alone at the airport:(:(:(:(
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?