CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Woo hoo!

Unless I work some magic between now and Christmas there is a fairly good chance that my next jump won't happen until that boogie, and I've already arranged for the time off of my new position, so I'm anxiously waiting!
Killing threads since 2004.

Just posted some info about the St. Patrick Boogie at RoamingDZ.com in the forums.More to come later.

Oh man, did I hear right Chris? Casa,Balloon, Helo and Caravan confirmed already. I also heard you were going for the GA. state record
with an 80 way. Sounds like another killer boogie brewing in Georgia.
You can me in again this year B|

David

Tease...:P

For those who didn't attend last year, all I can say is Dublin provided the spectators that we rarely see in skydiving. The town was incredibly hospitable, there were plenty of places to sleep and eat, and the weather (minus a bit of wind) was incredible for March.

This Boogie is Roaming DZ's premiere boogie of the year as far as I'm concerned.:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I already put in for thurs and fri off work. Of course, according to Lee, I have to quit my job this Friday.. its getting in the way of my skydiving. :P

I have too Kitty! This party is gonna start St. Patricks Day in Dublin, GA, where the shamrocks are rampant! And the green beer is optional!!! Do I hear a riverstreet style party in Dublin w/ skydivers and spectators gathering by the masses??? WooLilyHoo!!!:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

sure then clouds may come in and you'll stay at home all week-end. Heard it all before. You and dan should get together and play scrabble on those( wow cloud week-ends) hehe
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

You can count us in....

popsjumper
CrazyRick
FlyDoc

You said that last time...and look what happened!!

Let's just say I'm not counting on y'all for anything!!! ;)

oh, and tell Rick he can DEFINATELY do some sunset aerobatics at this airport!! Tell him we'll have some beer waiting fer him on the ground when he lands!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Hey, I just quit my job, well turned in my notice anyway. Next Friday is my last day.

Also, I just flew over Dublin on Monday. I was on my way back from Naples by way of Miami and I thought we were getting close to ATL so I look out the window and see the Dublin airport. I saw it at a distance and had no clue what airport it was. Then as I got closer I saw it better and started to recognize the area. Then I sat there remembering this past boogie, that was a such blast. I cannot wait for the next one.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Hey Chiquita...

Congrats on quitting your job! I guess this means you're off to AZ soon??

Hey, PM me...I emailed DJ - who's organizing the Marco Island boogie - and he's VERY interested in your packing skills.

I'll forward you his info privately.

Oh...and I CAN'T WAIT FOR DUBLIN!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

....You said that last time...and look what happened!!
oh, and tell Rick he can DEFINATELY do some sunset aerobatics at this airport!! ...

Geez...ogre busts our balls and pyke is right behind him kickin' us while we're down...who's next?;) Yeah, it's deserved and we know it....

I'll get the message to Rick....if he can, you know he will!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239