CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Gimp - you start pimpin' pj out yet??? Been braggin' on her MAAAAD massage talents or are you keeping her to yourself?:P

she is mine one evening..in the comfort of my own home too so I can just fall asleep as she is doing it. I've heard stories and I want to see for myself.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Sir Thantos: Hey Peanut! Open you mouth and swallow this!

Peanut: What was it?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Speaking of which--
IF you are a REAL skydiver young one-- THEN you will be around this naughty crwod for MANY years. I promise you, that one day later in life, that I too, will come to you as you did me. I will say, open your mouth- swollow -- and yes,,, YOU CAN catch your hand sir, and sometimes women. heheheheheheh[email]
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

God help us all if he brings up the turkey story. Andy, get your arse there monday we'll tear Dublin up before the rest of the crowd gets there. I'll be leaving the farm monday as soon as i get up. be all alone at the airport:(:(:(:(

awww jesseeee,,, I was trying to tell a SERIOUS life story, and how yall saw humor in dat one hangs me up... HAY,, somebody has to take me serious here.... hehehehe

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Did someone say MooNshine???????

If YOU and the old lady are coming,,, Me and Lucky will surely be there. YOU are good people-- and it sounds like a lot of good people will be there. Where does Cspence find these people????

OH yeah-- Will it bother you if it rains? Smile,, tell me you'll be there... WE'll be there IF you are.

heheheheheheheheheheohohohohohohohooohhhoohoshhitttttttt

Peach or GrapeB|

if somebody else from SC will take the name, He can have it.

Poor Guy.. If he only knew how much trouble that name could get him in.

LLLL,, it sounds like Scotty Carbone and his better half Tami are coming up there. He should be able to take some heat off me,,, SOOO My name is goober and somebody else is Peanut and he is from South Carolina.

LETS PARTY,,,

WALK OFF YOUR DROP ZONEEEEEEEEEE
POWER TO THE SKYDIVER

And folks call me 'sleazy'!!

Now I have never heard that.
All I have ever heard is what a fine upstanding gentleman you are, especially around the YOUNG ladies.:o:o:o

hayyyy,, you mean pyke is male??? hay, body, stay away from my wife. My trailer is already full of sleazy people.

Sir Thantos: Hey Peanut! Open you mouth and swallow this!

Peanut: What was it?

A very "naughty" wedding gift. He should have given one to my wife.

Confirmed to be there:
Alanab, Anthony Stone, Amanduh,
Bdbrown, BigM, Blueskyserenity, Bobster,
CaliforniaFrenchy, Chaoskitty, Chiquita, Cielodiosa, Cory, CrazyRick, CapWeathersby,CSpenceFLY, Charles, Crutch,
DaGimp, Daizey, David King, Dokeman, Douwanto, Denis,

Flydoc, Flyingj, Fortson with the Sin Brothers, FreeflynNicki and friends, freefalle,
Girlfalldown, Goofyjumper, Greg,
Jrock, Juicy, June, Jumpingbean001,
Katiebear21, Kelel0,
Ianmdrennan,
Mindway69, Marks, Melstarr, MochaSkyChick, Mouth,
Nic,

Peanutt-from SC, Phreezone, Popsjumper, Pruitt, Pyke
Rastaricanair, Revillusion, RfukfreeflyingW

Scotty, Skinnyshrek, Skip, Shananay, Steve & Annette,
Tami, Thanatos340, Tominator, Turtlespeed,

Vdschoor, Volo, Vel,

Trying to be there:
Goober N Lucky from Alabama. Shucks, if somebody else from SC will take the name, He can have it.:)

$25-registration fee, $20- jump tickets, $40-Chopper tickets, $80-Balloon tickets, $23-24- Big-way and formation loads ticket (video & organizers)

FAA Identifier: DBN
Elevation: 310 ft. / 94 m (estimated)
From city: 3 miles NW of DUBLIN, GA
Zip code: 31021

Here's an ok photo of the airport (i hope it works)
http://www.terraserver-usa.com/usgsentry.aspx?T=1&S=13&Z=17&X=196&Y=2252&W=1

Why do we do this? That way we can save some bandwidth. Also makes it easier to see who is coming. If anyone is missing I am sorry, but I just copied that last list posted here. Now all you have to do is copy & paste and add your name to the list.

Any other questions?
:)

I'm missing on this list again...how come the most updated list isnt copied?:S:D Many others are missing too....:o

Now I have to wear green panties, too!?

welll,,, Lucky is wearing a green dress, so you can wear any kinda color panties you want-- grin, go ahead, ask me what color her panties are???

SOOO My name is goober and somebody else is Peanut and he is from South Carolina.

Thats TOO confusing for those of who drink!! :S Besides, we had a sit down with him last weekend and we decided that since he spells his PeanuTT with 2 TT's we can call him Peanutt-Squared, ...or Nutt Squared, or ...Square Nuts. See? Nicknaming people is FUN! :)
...And anybody whos been on the FARM after sunset knows Lucky dont wear no panties!!:o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

My vote is for the Peach!

...if I remember correctly....Halloween was a long time ago...B|

Pops, EVERYTHING you remember was a LOOOOONNNNGG time ago!
I dont trust a fruit thats shaped like an ass AND has hair on it. I vote GRAPE.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

SOOO My name is goober and somebody else is Peanut and he is from South Carolina.

Thats TOO confusing for those of who drink!! :S Besides, we had a sit down with him last weekend and we decided that since he spells his PeanuTT with 2 TT's we can call him Peanutt-Squared, ...or Nutt Squared, or ...Square Nuts. See? Nicknaming people is FUN! :)
...And anybody whos been on the FARM after sunset knows Lucky dont wear no panties!!:o

uhmmm,,, peanut scratches head. And to think all this time, I thought all yall were too drunk to notice,.

LUCKYYYYYYY,, yew shameless hussyyyyyyyyyyy

Gimp - you start pimpin' pj out yet??? Been braggin' on her MAAAAD massage talents or are you keeping her to yourself?:P

she is mine one evening..in the comfort of my own home too so I can just fall asleep as she is doing it. I've heard stories and I want to see for myself.

come one come all....our very own skyminxx....pj.... will be there offering her mad massaging skills, i for one can tell you that i got a 30 minute massage from her this past weekend and she had to keep asking me....jake, you still with me dear?

i was getting the eye balls rolling in the back of my head good feelings....made my toes curl. so be ready cause she is bringing her massage table and oils!!

just look for the hot woman with the british accent

that enough pimpin katie?
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

uhmmm,,, peanut scratches head. And to think all this time, I thought all yall were too drunk to notice,.

LUCKYYYYYYY,, yew shameless hussyyyyyyyyyyy

uhmmmm damit rasta man,,, remind me to have a talk with yer old lady about how drunk you get at the farm.

Hmm....Something else that's really cool that might happen on Dublin is Justi & I are both *hoping* to get our 100 in together!!!!

hmmmm....do i sence PIEs

Justi....just ask alana about her 100th in Eloy.....i have video of the pieing and after of her....well almost in the shower........"Gimp go away"

she sounded so cute, so helpless :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

you just opened a door to a world of which you have nop clue....

we pied a guy at the wffc 02......8 giant cans of chocolate pudding, 30 tubs of cool whip, seran wraped him to a pole in the entertainment tent, pulled up his shirt wrote "Pie Me" on his chest, and pied him for 45 mins, then clend him off with beer and cleaned his throat with jack daniels......then we all ran like hell.......he was covered from head to toe, even in his shorts, with pie and pudding.

Confirmed to be there:
Alanab, Anthony Stone, Amanduh, Bdbrown, BigM, Blueskyserenity, Bobster, CaliforniaFrenchy, Chaoskitty, Chiquita, Cielodiosa, Cory, CrazyRick, CapWeathersby,CSpenceFLY, Charles, Crutch, DaGimp, Daizey, David King, Dokeman, Douwanto, Denis, Downwind, Flydoc, Flyingj, Fortson with the Sin Brothers, FreeflynNicki and friends, freefalle, Girlfalldown, Goofyjumper, Greg, Jrock, Juicy, June, Jumpingbean001, Katiebear21, Kelel0, Ianmdrennan, Mindway69, Marks, Melstarr, MochaSkyChick, Mouth, Nic, Peanutt-from SC, Phreezone, Popsjumper, Pruitt, Pyke, Rastaricanair, Revillusion, RfukfreeflyingW, Scotty, Skinnyshrek, Skip, Shananay, Steve & Annette, Tami, Thanatos340, Tominator, Turtlespeed, Vdschoor, Volo, Vel, Weegegirl

Trying to be there:
Goober N Lucky from Alabama. Shucks, if somebody else from SC will take the name, He can have it.:)

DAYUM!!! That's a big ass list!! Can't wait! B|