Jessica

Here's $1,500!

I'd pick tunnel camp. I want to get really good at RW, and from all that I've heard, tunnel camp would be a massive help increasing my skill set.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Tunnel camp. Why? Cuz Kate said it's worth every penny and that she learned a lot. She's been jumping for over 20 years; if she learned and improved a lot I can only imagine how much I'd learn and improve there.

The extra couple hundred I'd use for additional tunnel time in the evenings after the regular sessions are done. If there was anything left over I'd buy my coach(es) a beer.

Tunnel Camp! Already got two hours under my belt and it was a total blast. The coaches are fantastic, the environment is charged and the results are big-time real. Did I mention the coaching is fantastic?B|

"If you've the means, I strongly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller

I'll nurse my gear until Jessica gives me another $1500.00 ;)

Did I mention the people are great, and the environment for training and fun make it worth every penny?!

Good Stuff!!:)
edit>> Did I mention it's worth every penny and the coaches are A1 cool?! :PB|

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Tunnel Camp/Skydive U...

and maybe a jumpsuit. I really want a Pro-Track, but I would definitely benefit more from some intensive training...

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Tunnel Camp.

I've got all the gear I need, am already doing all the jumps I want to. I'm yet interested in my ratings.

The one thing I've never done yet, and would improve my skills more then anything else, is tunnel time.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I had to go with 'Other'.

Funny that you use the figure '$1,500.' That's the exact amount I need to build myself an anti-bad-weather ray, that I would subsequently use to produce beautiful weather on demand.

>>sigh<<
--
Skydive -- testing gravity, one jump at a time.

If I got $1500 but had to spend it on skydiving, I would, without doubt, get more of my gear. Since I will most likely be ordering a new harness, that's what I'd get. The extra $$ (if any) would go towards either more canopy coaching, or some RW coaching.

I wish someone would send me $1500.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~