The111

Have you ever thrown up under canopy?

Inspired by the "thrown up in the plane" poll.

All I have to say for myself is that the plane ride up was very bumpy, I was very hungover, and thought I was going to lose it on the plane. I managed to exit and freefall ok, but under canopy the nausea came back. Puking into 20mph wind is not cool.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

yeah but only once. My first rig I bought used and it actually fit very well. Anyway I was used to having to tighten down the legstraps of the student gear all the way down till there was nothing left. So what do I do on my first jump on my brand new to me rig? I tighten those leg straps really tight! The loss of circulation caught up to me under canopy and I got really dizzy and puked. I tried my best to not get any on me. I was really scared that I was going to biff in hard on that landing. ha ha I learned that lesson well.:S Don't tighten your legs straps too tight.

Nope, but I once had a tandem passenger try to hurl on me under canopy, and man I couldn't believe how much came out of that guy. He must have eaten at Denny's or something. He puked at about 2500', then at 500', and he really let go after we landed. I was a pretty green TI and I couldn't get him unhooked right away so I got a nice close up. Biggest smack talker out of the tandem group that morning, too. Luckily I was able to avoid getting hit. Somehow I found the strength to do about 1/2 a blind man (men?) with all 400 lbs. of us and I got him to aim right. The threat of puke can be quite compelling.

Puking into 20mph wind is not cool.

How does it compare to pissing into the wind? And how much worse does the wingsuit make it?

When a tandem student pukes under canopy... what happens to the puke?
Well it must come down...
Would be fun if it would fall over the student's friends and family :D
"We call on the common man to rise up in revolt against this evil of typographical ignorance."
http://bancomicsans.com

Oh man that must suck! I've often thought about it but somehow, no matter how sick I feel, I don't feel a thing after I exit until I land.

At least you're not likely to puke on someone else! Although... imagine if someone's canopy was under you?
Only skydivers know why the birds sing; they don't have to pack a parachute!

Woah, this is public now? Sweet, one less secret I have to take to my grave.

Is there going to be a "Have you ever thrown up on a three way" poll? :D

OMG!:ph34r::D
Well...that'll surely teach Matt not to drink so much the night before:P:ph34r:

No I haven't, but I think I would learn how to do a blind man very quickly. My one jump suit is a hand me down with sentimental value... I don't want to shit blowing back on me, and on it.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Does throwing up in your mouth and swollowing it count? Something like my 10th jump I was extremely nervous like always, but this time I didn't eat breakfast or lunch and all I had to drink was diet dr. pepper. My stomach was fine so I thought. Puking never even crossed my mind since I've never puked or been nauseated while flying, riding a roller coaster or any of my previous jumps. When the chute opened all the sudden my stomach went to my throat. I heaved for about 1000 ft. trying to stop it. I thought, there's no way I'm going to puke on myself and have to explain that to everybody. Didn't help though. I ended up holding my hand over my mouth and then swollowed it. I was in complete disbelief that I puked. It was horrible. Pretty much pure stomach acid. Now I make sure to eat before I go to the DZ when I know I'm going to jump.

Happened to me on my one and only tandem jump. I had about 425 jumps at the time and had never had a problem. I was jumping with a friend who was working on his tandem rating.

I think it was a combination of a near empty stomach, over tightened harness, and me being pretty nervous about the jump.

I managed to keep the Red Bull I had drank off my friend, and mostly off of myself. I swore after that I was done with tandems.

Does throwing up in your mouth and swollowing it count? Something like my 10th jump I was extremely nervous like always, but this time I didn't eat breakfast or lunch and all I had to drink was diet dr. pepper. My stomach was fine so I thought. Puking never even crossed my mind since I've never puked or been nauseated while flying, riding a roller coaster or any of my previous jumps. When the chute opened all the sudden my stomach went to my throat. I heaved for about 1000 ft. trying to stop it. I thought, there's no way I'm going to puke on myself and have to explain that to everybody. Didn't help though. I ended up holding my hand over my mouth and then swollowed it. I was in complete disbelief that I puked. It was horrible. Pretty much pure stomach acid. Now I make sure to eat before I go to the DZ when I know I'm going to jump.

LMAO, that is a pretty funny story, hahaha

Nope, but I once had a tandem passenger try to hurl on me under canopy, and man I couldn't believe how much came out of that guy. He must have eaten at Denny's or something. He puked at about 2500', then at 500', and he really let go after we landed. I was a pretty green TI and I couldn't get him unhooked right away so I got a nice close up. Biggest smack talker out of the tandem group that morning, too. Luckily I was able to avoid getting hit. Somehow I found the strength to do about 1/2 a blind man (men?) with all 400 lbs. of us and I got him to aim right. The threat of puke can be quite compelling.

Did he get video?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Did he get video?

I DID! [:/]

Back when it was legal and 'easier' to do 'off drop-zone' Tandems, We use to do a lot of them in conjunction with performing at demos.

They would 'raffle' off a tandem, or some dignitary would get the honor...once a cute little female news woman from Wisconsin did part of her morning news under canopy via cell phone...she did GREAT!

Down in Daytona Florida some years back, I took some ex Tampa Bay Bucs player that was the sports anchor for a local TV show.

Ignorant dipshit~ would describe his GOOD side!

They taped the training, the suit up, and had a camera crew on the ground to film the landing, we also had a vidiot on the load...

We stepped off the skid of a chopper, and this fuckstick starts putting more hazardous waste into the air than General Motors!

Drogue fall was for me, a veritable HIGH SPEED smorgasbord....I can tell ya ONE thing...that guy puts a lotta pepper on his scrambled eggs.:ph34r:

At least..... they TASTED like scrambled eggs!:|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~