maxmadmax

Your first 2009 jump was from a...

Can't. I can't do anything that involves weight bearing on the right leg for at least another 5 weeks.

Go to this thread. Brian had the same injury. I wish I knew about it during my recovery.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Being in the frozen tundra known as Indiana, 4,000' from a C-182 on Jan 3rd was all we could get in. It was a little chilly, but damn worth it.

Heading to sunny FLA at the end of the month.

I feel for you on the tib/fib fx. I had the same thing (along with multiple ankle bones) several years ago. I made a jump 3 weeks after my second surgery... just do a butt slide in and you will be fine ;)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I surged into some concrete as I was trying to avoid and obstacle on landing. B|

Oh, a golf cart! I thought maybe the obstacle Skittles had been trying to avoid was a big round thing, about 8,000 miles across. ;)

I love the comment on that video, too: 'This guy jumps out of a plane and attempts to land at a golf course. He picks up a little too much speed near the end of the jump and ends up slamming into a golf cart.'

Because if he hits a golf cart, then of course it must be on a golf course. A golf course with a windsock and an anenometer. And there's a plane parked there! What's that doing on the golf course?!

I marked "Otter" but then I remembered I haven't jumped yet in 2009 - my final jump at the ZHills boogie was in 2008.

But it will be from an Otter tomorrow, so my answer is still valid. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Your poll is going to be skewed. Caravans, 182s, 206s, 207s, 172s are all Cesnas.

Ever been to Wichita?
I have and you will drool at the runway lineup!
Got them damn Cesnas everywhere.
Got some with props and others with jets....

Cessna

Skewed, screwed we don't need no stinking badges....LMAO!!!

We don't need no stinking badges

Ciao Mofo's,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

After surviving the night jump and the closely followed night water jump at SummerFest last summer, thought you might get out of the pain thing. Tecnically it was anotherr year.
About 1981 we waited all day for the clouds to go away and left . About three miles toward home it was severe clear Everyone did a 180. It got down to 2 jumpers to go. It was a very bright hazy day with a fresh coat of snow. I landed first with a total "White Out" and watched my ankle fold under on landing. They guy landing after me said he was glad I was ther moaning and groaning for depth perception. Since then I like to have people on the ground to land next to.
PS Tevas dont give you much traction in snow relearned on two jumps at Skydive Tecumseh New Years Day

Haven't made a jump in 2009 yet :(

Weather's been bad and I got a sinus infection. But hopefully I will be able to jump this weekend? (Caravan at Skydive 35 maybe? We'll see...)

Two from a Caravan at Skydive 35 on Jan 3.

And see you there tomorrow!! The wind is good and the 'van is waiting.....B|B|
'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'