cacb

what's your record of jumps in one week?

about 40 in a week, but my best one day is 14 at Elsinore last year. Thanks Monkey:)

Team jumpers & Work jumpers will be able to post numbers into the 100s for a week:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm not too sure about weeks, but ti would be more than 50 less than 100.

I have done 18 camera jumps in 1 day before, pack all but 3 of them myself.

my wife did 250 tandems In a month in Lodi last US summer.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

48 in a week. All at Quincy, Ill at the WFFC in 1997.

One day record is 16, at a Mullin's King Air $99 boogie til ya puke in the late 90's. I think that worked out to about $6-7 per jump to 15,000 feet. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

48 in a week. All at Quincy, Ill at the WFFC in 1997.

One day record is 16, at a Mullin's King Air $99 boogie til ya puke in the late 90's. I think that worked out to about $6-7 per jump to 15,000 feet. B|

Record for one week 43

Record for 1 day............... 11 jumps all on an old capewell rig with a Papillion Main canopy back "in the day"

I'm a weekend jumper so most in a week is fairly low at 32. Most in a 9-day span (two adjacent weekends) was 48 (8 on Sat; 8 on Sun doing 4-way FS; then 10, 12, 10 on Fri, Sat, Sun the following weekend shooting VFS video)

I always pack for myself.

/edited to add: Working 10-12 hour days during the week, making 600 jumps a year, and doing 8-10 hours a season of tunnel time as a weekend jumper lasts about 2-3 years before you turn into a white dwarf.