dsbbreck

How quickly can you pack?

Under 10 for my FX109. But thats all going to change when I get my brand new Xfire2 114 - at least 12 on that fresh ZP :S
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

typically 6 minutes. Although now with my new removable slider probably closer to 9 minutes. It takes about a minute to put on and then 2 minutes to stare at in every possible angle to make sure its done right.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

My standard pack job is about 9-10 minutes on my Stiletto 135. If I rush I can do it in 5-6 (still with a nice, on heading opening) but I prefer to take my time and make sure I don't miss anything. I have somewhere around 500 pack jobs.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I reckon if I’m packing to make a load I pack my Sabre 135 in about 10 minutes. About the same for my boyfriend’s Spectre 150. If I am having a lazy sort of day it can sometimes take 15 minutes or longer…

I’d say I have probably done about 1000 pack jobs.

Vicki

I am not one of the best packers at all. I never do it fast. It takes me between 20 - 30 minutes when I'm in a hurry to catch another load. Many times it takes longer because I do it very slowly, with no pressure and no hurry. I have about 200 pack jobs and my canopy is a Tri 160.

HISPA # 18 POPS # 8757

I'm glad I'm not the only one over 10 minutes...

My Samurai 136 still has less than 100 jumps...
So, it takes me a little longer to get it in the bag; 12-18 minutes usually, but I'm taking my time in the 90+ temps here in FL B|

200+ pack jobs without a complaint *knock on wood*
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Sport Rigs: 8-12 minutes dpending on the amount of chatter or distractions at the DZ

Tandems: Used to be able to pack 4 in an hour. That was a long time ago. I'm not sure I even remember how to pack a tandem anymore.

I usually pack my rig in 8 minutes flat and it never takes me less than 5 minutes.

Make of canopy: Stiletto 135

Packing experience level: 9,000+ pack jobs.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I'm a pretty bad packer so bout 15 minutes.. but i don't really mind packing.. so i take my time.

I have however packed it around 10 minutes to make a load before. Its an Icarus 145 with around 150 jumps on it. And a racer with the damn annoying riser covers >:( :P

When I was packing a few years ago I could turn out 3 pack jobs in one super otter load. The jumpers land on load one. Drop their rigs, I pack them up ready for them to run to the plane for load three. COuld consitstently do that until I had to pack a tandem up. Or a student rig. they suck.

If ive been drinking (not too much of course) I can pack under ten minutes and have great openings.

nic