1 1
Phil1111

GOP hopefuls, DeSantis and other Nutjobs

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Ron DeSantis is appealing to the uneducated GOP base again.

"the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended on Tuesday that everyone six months and older who had not received a Covid-19 shot in the last two months receive a booster vaccine." ..."Mr. DeSantis’s administration advised that Florida residents under the age of 65 skip the updated boosters."...I will not stand by and let the F.D.A. and C.D.C. use healthy Floridians as guinea pigs for new booster shots,

Appealing to the base for votes. Keeping the Florida deficit down by eliminating Florida residents . Assisting new Florida immigrants by opening up newly vacant homes for them to move into. Its a Win, Win, Win.

But on the upside, it will be eliminating more poorly-educated residents, than informed residents.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ryoder said:

Looks like Kristi Noem may not be satisfied with the VP position; She's embellishing her resume to go for the top position on the ticket!

Raw Story: ‘Sick and disturbing’: Critics slam ‘family values’ Kristi Noem over alleged affair with former top Trump aide

Why do I get the feeling that republicans will suddenly decide it's OK for a woman to sleep with people to advance her political career?

7 hours ago, billvon said:

Why do I get the feeling that republicans will suddenly decide it's OK for a woman to sleep with people to advance her political career?

The family values party, who can't stomach the idea of queer couples holding hands in public, must think it's just peachy for an unmarried hetero couple to engage in foreplay in a public family setting. You know, letting your date fondle your exposed tits in a theater seat whilst giving him a nice moral majority hand job. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

The family values party, who can't stomach the idea of queer couples holding hands in public, must think it's just peachy for an unmarried hetero couple to engage in foreplay in a public family setting. You know, letting your date fondle your exposed tits in a theater seat whilst giving him a nice moral majority hand job. 

"After being ejected from the show last Sunday, she asked an usher 'Do you know who I am?' and gave a staffer the finger."

Bet she wishes no-one recognised her now.

20 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

At least she inspires some music:

• Like 1

It's all fun and games until you realize the far right nutjobs have the House and its Speaker held hostage, and are likely to shut down the US government at the end of this month.

However did we get to this point?

Edited by kallend
Edditted fur Spelin'

5 hours ago, kallend said:

It's all fun and games until you realize the far right nutjobs have the House and its Speaker held hostage, and are likely to shut down the US government at the end of this month.

Same way we’ve ended up here all those other times

Wendy P. 

6 hours ago, kallend said:

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Same way we’ve ended up here all those other times

Wendy P. 

I don't recall previous Speakers being such craven hostages to the extreme nutjobs in their parties

19 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Nope. It'll be that damn liberal put hash oil in my vaper, grabbed my tits and wouldn't stop so I squeezed his weenie until he did. So, me too!

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Hi Robert,

IMO these are 'flash-in-the-pan' careers.  Just like Trump will be mostly forgotten if he does not win the White House again.  Once she is out of office, she will be history.

Our tabloid-based society does not tolerate losers.

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Boebert 36, had to go undercover to gather intelligence on dems for her re-election campaign. She knows her base loves to live vicariously through her. Just like the GOP base loves its pussy grabbing current leader.

As a grandmother she doesn't want to be type-cast as someone her base can't relate to.

Pictured below in center for publicly photo.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Nope. It'll be that damn liberal put hash oil in my vaper, grabbed my tits and wouldn't stop so I squeezed his weenie until he did. So, me too!

I think Boebert should be commended for reaching across the aisle...even if it was to squeeze a weenie.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

For my part, I am fully embarrassed for BIGUN, airdver, Brebt, BillE and every other plain clothed rightie that posts here.

Like many republicans they easily forget what the talking points are and get confused. Just like trump in a speech on Friday. He got Obama and Biden all mixed up then went on to suggest that Biden will start WW 2. Yes WW two. Perhaps trump's German heritage missed the concept that Germany was defeated along with Japan in 1945.

Of course his utter confused mishmash of mistakes, errors and outright lies(1.14 min video of it) all went over well with his audience.

Edited by Phil1111

On 9/17/2023 at 1:53 PM, JoeWeber said:

Yep, she dumped him upon learning he was an LGBTQ friendly Democrat. We do have our standards, it seems.

15 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Yep, she dumped him upon learning he was an LGBTQ friendly Democrat. We do have our standards, it seems.

How do we know if she really dumped him?

And how do we know she aware he was a Democrat all along?

This could be evidence that even hard-core Trumpanista's would rather spend their off-hours with fun liberals/progressives than with other dull fear-mongering MAGA types.

Edited by ryoder

1 minute ago, ryoder said:

How do we know if she really dumped him?

And how do we know she aware he was a Democrat all along?

This could be evidence that even hard-core Trumpanista's would rather spend their off-hours with fun liberals/progressives than other dull fear-mongering MAGA types.

We don't. For all we know he dumped her for being a lousy lay. What we do know is that I had a happy thought that put a little light into my life and you are peeing on my parade. 

• Like 1