1 1
Phil1111

GOP hopefuls, DeSantis and other Nutjobs

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

How do we know if she really dumped him?

And how do we know she aware he was a Democrat all along?

This could be evidence that even hard-core Trumpanista's would rather spend their off-hours with fun liberals/progressives than with other dull fear-mongering MAGA types.

Well he did only grab her kidneys, MAGAs are known to grab women by the pu$$y. Maybe her standards are a bit more trashy.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 9:04 PM, ryoder said:

I think Boebert should be commended for reaching across the aisle...even if it was to squeeze a weenie.

I probably don't have sufficient experience to comment but is it really that hard, or perhaps not, to know if you're squeezing a Republican weenie or a Democrat weenie? Maybe someone here can tell us if it's at all possible to know. If there is no way to tell maybe Professor Boebert has shown by experiment that there is common ground and a way to get along, that would be nice.

54 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I probably don't have sufficient experience to comment but is it really that hard, or perhaps not, to know if you're squeezing a Republican weenie or a Democrat weenie? Maybe someone here can tell us if it's at all possible to know. If there is no way to tell maybe Professor Boebert has shown by experiment that there is common ground and a way to get along, that would be nice.

Hi Joe,

A Freudian slip?  I mean, what woman wants to grab a soft weenie?

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Impossible to answer without knowing if the potential R/D was witnessing a migrant being arrested or watching the launch of a vegan food truck. I’ll be honest, I have no idea where “Beetlejuice, The Musical” falls on that spectrum. 

59 minutes ago, lippy said:

Impossible to answer without knowing if the potential R/D was witnessing a migrant being arrested or watching the launch of a vegan food truck. I’ll be honest, I have no idea where “Beetlejuice, The Musical” falls on that spectrum. 

lippy, as ever you get to the crotch of the matter. So, Lydia needs Beetlejuice to help her but the price is some tit rubbing and weenie working which frees him up to cause chaos in the right wing world. Damn if not once again life mimics art.

• Like 1

All part of their agenda.  When they shut down the government they will do what they can to harm the poor, the military and the United States.  Then they will say "look what the democrats did!"

Clinton summed it up pretty well:

"The Republicans are pretty simple ,actually, and pretty straightforward.  They say, ’I want you to be very miserable, and very angry. And I want you to vote for us, and we’ll make it worse, but we’ll blame them.' "

• Like 1