5 5
winsor

Woke is a Joke

38 minutes ago, billvon said:

Yep.  I recall a night at the Argus when one of the Navy guys banged a secretary in the bathroom.  Very loudly.  There were high fives all around.  I am sure that was the #1 topic of conversation for the next week or so

Matthew 6:5 - 15

On 6/4/2023 at 3:27 AM, BIGUN said:

Don't ask; Don't tell. Brilliant.  Ten years or so go by and guess what - nobody really gives a shit that you're gay.

I couldn't agree more!  When I served, it was mainstay. It's sure is nice hear from those awake. LOL

Thanks for your input and the analogy, truly comical,  but truth nonetheless. Does it leave you with a question of motive and  objective.If the end game, a race neutral society, that would leave the woke d.e.i. unemployed and with no capital or political power.Hypocrisy seems appropriate.. 

"Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays for virtue." so to that point.

Since my hiatus, the NAACP issued a travel advisory for Florida, no shit.LOL. Advising Black folks to not go to Florida, where does he, the president live,Tampa. LOL.

To his point, in Tampa there were about three shootings,Chicago at forty plus, not relevant. 

Here in LA the Dodgers lost their way and caved to the hypocrisy.The beloved sisters of perpetual indulgence were invited for pride, then disinvited, reinvited and then given a community award. Now don't we all feel better LOL

I wonder,  in another twenty years if Asian trans white face, pole dancing on a menorah would be frowned upon ...as  blackface.

The Dodgers must be woke because they can't adhere to their own Fan Code of Conduct.

The sear ineptitude and utter tone deafness I find most amazing. Objective reality be damn. 

Did you get that, "the 203 ranked man beat them both in the same day." That is not said to denigrate female athletes, but to state the oblious. 

This ends,when we end it.

Courageous women like Riley are worth their weight in gold.If you want to know more about her story and the importance of protecting title 9.For those interested, warning it's 2hrs. but divided into subject matter so might find interesting and objective.

On 5/31/2023 at 8:46 AM, SkyDekker said:

Then they can wonder how Kaepernick not speaking out would feel to all those countless of sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters who are mourning for those who were needlessly murdered by police and are hurt by the herofication of law enforcement.

Why is it that you refuse, better yet obfuscate and ignore in the fact of "one moment" of solidarity, for the principles that built our nation.I suppose nothing is sacred on the Left, disregarding RBG at hand.

I assume you were an advocate of the summer of love and BLM, wondering how much they got you for $. LOL

Police brutality is an issue,not solely a Black issue...

Would You riot for me.

3 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Not much different from the news here on the Canadian prairies.

What is the advantage of using a Kill File. It seems self explanatory, but I don't see the benefit in self censorship.The threat to self cancel in order to cancel another's opinion seems to be losery and submissive, but outed as superior. Strange thing.I believe It's referred to as doing a "Neil Young".

3 minutes ago, richravizza said:

What is the advantage of using a Kill File. 

It's just another way to not read something you don't want to.  I am sure you don't read newspapers (or websites) beginning to end; you choose what you want to read.  You may call this "censorship" or "cancellation" or "losery and submissive" but it is how 99.99% of the world operates.

3 hours ago, richravizza said:

Courageous women like Riley are worth their weight in gold.

Agreed.  So are women like Laurel Hubbard, a trans woman who overcame criticism, ostracism, rejection and death threats to be able to compete in the Olympics for New Zealand.  We could all learn something from her courage.

On 3/29/2023 at 2:08 AM, kallend said:

Indeed. 

According to GINI index  the US has more wealth and income inequality than any other wealthy western nation.

The US has a major political party dedicated to keeping it that way.

The US has more structural racism than any other wealthy western nation.

The same major political party is dedicated to keeping it that way.

The US has way way more guns per capita than any other wealthy western nation.

The US imprisons a greater % of its population  than any other nation.

Kind of a pattern there, don't you think?

Off topic:  You mentioned playing a horn, thought you might like an E.M.C. approach to that kind of talent. I may be way off course here, but I'm sure you can appreciate meritocracy in all its forms.If I'm correct in your musical interest, hope you're able to go to a DCI.org  show this summer, they are few and far between. A great night's entertainment.If I'm incorrect, just skip to 2:39 for a 60 second tuning and encore.

If correct enjoy this one too.

To point, You should write a constitution based on the Gini index, because I dream of genie too.

"According to GINI index  the US has more wealth and income inequality than any other wealthy western nation."

I suppose if we weren't so wealthy there wouldn't be so much inequality. Oh the tragedy that is your America.

I'm out of time

On 6/3/2023 at 5:17 PM, billvon said:

I don't think the actions of a few veterans means that they speak for all veterans.  You wouldn't claim that the actions of Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh speak for all veterans, for example.  Even though they seem to come to similar conclusions.

WTF  Bill, I know you love to dig in your heals but I'm getting tired of your outlandish analogy.Did you even read it, or do you just assume.

Do you even know what a flag officer is, one hundred and sixty of them.Seems subconscious bias or what we called prejudice has you comparing them to the likes of lee and tim. Why don't you simply review the signatories, you sb impressed.I'm going to be busting my ass for a couple days. I promise I will reply if your constructive in your criticism.

8 hours ago, richravizza said:

Do you even know what a flag officer is, one hundred and sixty of them.Seems subconscious bias or what we called prejudice has you comparing them to the likes of lee and tim. 

No, in fact I was specifically pointing out that comparing them would be dumb.

Did you read my post before you responded?

22 hours ago, richravizza said:

"According to GINI index  the US has more wealth and income inequality than any other wealthy western nation."

I suppose if we weren't so wealthy there wouldn't be so much inequality. Oh the tragedy that is your America.

So some in SC want to debate facts and ideas. Mark Twain had a thought on such ideas. “Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”, .

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 10:46 AM, BIGUN said:

Matthew 6:5 - 15

Thanks again, in return I found an upshot in the Bud light  controversy/ hypocrisy.

Bud light is now a proud sponsor of Harley Davidson... but more importantly  https://foldsofhonor.org/about-us/   

From memorial day to the 4th in the blink of an eye.  

I briefly mentioned ECM, wondering if you agree it's the best option?

On that E.M.C. front, check out Erec Smith.

Head screwed on right, free thinking type of teacher I'd prefer more of.More on that later.Stumbled upon him couple years ago, here. Francis Bacon quote priceless.

Time being the critical factor, if you prefer hard copies let me know.I suppose an apology in advance is in order, considering the backlash you got on the CK issue.. LOL

As for the future fate of the 15 Billion dollar bureaucracy hypocrisy industry ,that is ...DEI?

DEI, IED, DIE...  no matter how you spell it.. "It dont smell so good." LOL

https://manhattan.institute/article/abolish-dei-bureaucracies-and-restore-colorblind-equality-in-public-universities

We seemed to have breezed past the Flag letter to Congress and disregarded its content at hand. Its structure alone intriguing. Perhaps we can review them some time.

To All, have a Happy 4th, all the best for you and yours.

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

As for the future fate of the 15 Billion dollar bureaucracy hypocrisy industry ,that is ...DEI?

DEI, IED, DIE...  no matter how you spell it.. "It dont smell so good." LOL

DEI stands for diversity, equity and inclusion.  Which of those do you oppose?