5 5
winsor

Woke is a Joke

(edited)
30 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Grammarly is unlikely to help me know what you are talking about. I have a couple funny hats, you?

I was wearing a funny hat yesterday (me on the left).

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=311533631233429&set=pcb.311534324566693

Cat head.jpg

Edited by wolfriverjoe
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, kallend said:

When you have a funny hat you get to meet all kinds of people.  Christine Lagarde (head of European Central Bank) and Marty Cooper (inventor of the cell phone).

with marty cooper.jpg

Lagarde.jpg

Mr. Cooper and I were at Motorola in the early 80's, met briefly and shook his hand as we rolled out the first cell phones in field service there. I was sadly hatless. With cellular and the first AT&T Unix towers, Motorola was an interesting place to work!

1 hour ago, kallend said:

When you have a funny hat you get to meet all kinds of people.  Christine Lagarde (head of European Central Bank) and Marty Cooper (inventor of the cell phone).

with marty cooper.jpg

Lagarde.jpg

You not only get a funny hat, you get a funny stick too!

17 hours ago, gowlerk said:

The agenda is to stop this shit. This is American persecution.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/23/opinions/lgbtq-california-pride-flag-shooting-lauri-carleton-hope/index.html

Do you get it now?

As for finding a reason to kill someone in todays society.It's diverse, from love to a Mountain Dew, like life is worthless. He probably has been arrested multiple times and released, and it's not her first run in with the nutter.What a terrible loss.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/23/us/orange-county-california-bar-shooting/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Monterey_Park_shooting

But lack of empathy for oppressors and excessive empathy for victims can be.. "It's very dangerous because if you are a perennial victim, and this is your identity you would then tend to develop attendant behaviors ,for example you would feel entitled to special treatment and if you don't get this treatment you become aggressive."

Like signs "these boot stomp TERFS" " or "get with the program or your pronouns will be was/were". I thinks will only lead to more violence. 

Bill told me that I didn't have the right to kick your ass, when you burn my flag, to his credit he was correct.But he doesn't understand the street reality.You see here in LA I could kick your ass bad, an would be out before your out of the hospital.If you didn't go to the hospital, with no cash bail and no regard for victims, I'll be out that night and "I'll be Back"  To Bass's credit,Crime is lower because fewer crimes are prosecuted. 

Eyes wide shut to the Gay Glendale teacher, I see.what frightens you so much about the man? Or is it the host, another Gay man.LOL

Who in Glendale attempted to stab a parent. We will never know.

23 minutes ago, richravizza said:

...But lack of empathy for oppressors and excessive empathy for victims can be.. "It's very dangerous because if you are a perennial victim, and this is your identity you would then tend to develop attendant behaviors ,for example you would feel entitled to special treatment and if you don't get this treatment you become aggressive."...

This is rather insightful. Is this the position of republicans and yourself?

35 minutes ago, richravizza said:

As for finding a reason to kill someone in todays society.It's diverse, from love to a Mountain Dew, like life is worthless. He probably has been arrested multiple times and released, and it's not her first run in with the nutter.What a terrible loss.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/23/us/orange-county-california-bar-shooting/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Monterey_Park_shooting

But lack of empathy for oppressors and excessive empathy for victims can be.. "It's very dangerous because if you are a perennial victim, and this is your identity you would then tend to develop attendant behaviors ,for example you would feel entitled to special treatment and if you don't get this treatment you become aggressive."

Like signs "these boot stomp TERFS" " or "get with the program or your pronouns will be was/were". I thinks will only lead to more violence. 

Bill told me that I didn't have the right to kick your ass, when you burn my flag, to his credit he was correct.But he doesn't understand the street reality.You see here in LA I could kick your ass bad, an would be out before your out of the hospital.If you didn't go to the hospital, with no cash bail and no regard for victims, I'll be out that night and "I'll be Back"  To Bass's credit,Crime is lower because fewer crimes are prosecuted. 

Eyes wide shut to the Gay Glendale teacher, I see.what frightens you so much about the man? Or is it the host, another Gay man.LOL

Who in Glendale attempted to stab a parent. We will never know.

It’s not like she tried it in a small town. 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:22 PM, billvon said:

Wow, and only two posts after I mentioned that I'd leave the incoherent posting alone as long as you didn't attack people.

Have you ever come to a conclusion that you might be mistaken?

Since your the judge jury and executioner perhaps you could be a little lenient. I thinks the crime of incoherency shouldn't be a basis  to abridge anyone right to speech.Funny how the men with the funny hats won't agree. 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:22 PM, billvon said:

No wonder your lost, clueless, and prejudice.

I think Joes a big boy skydiver and can stand for himself, besides he was being Honest.He doesn't bother with references.

Maybe that's why there's a incoherency problem, besides Isn't there a warning that debates can get heated.I highly doubt his fragile sensibilities were harmed.I'doubt he filed the complaint, another honest answer from him would be awesome. So if I'm correct....you might have been mistaken again.That leaves me believing it's all you, and just  another example of the Lefts quest for power and control.

I'd bet this forums would do just fine without you,Joe and I can work out our differences without you doing the Helicopter parent thing.That or we;ve gotten soft, Thick skinned skydivers to old, thin skinned ninnies. 

"I swear if I swear at you ninnies, you'd cry"

15 hours ago, kallend said:

Mace belongs to the school.  All the rest were, and are, mine.

How much for the Christopher Columbus hat? You can leave it to someone you think you love but you have to know that it'll eventually end up at a garage sale if it wasn't  loaned out for a school play and never returned. With me, you'll know that I'll be wearing it, maybe sailing between islands, maybe giving speeches at sailing seminars, but it won't be desecrated by being passed around at a homeless camp and used as a wind block when melting crack into a pipe. 

3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

How much for the Christopher Columbus hat? You can leave it to someone you think you love but you have to know that it'll eventually end up at a garage sale if it wasn't  loaned out for a school play and never returned. With me, you'll know that I'll be wearing it, maybe sailing between islands, maybe giving speeches at sailing seminars, but it won't be desecrated by being passed around at a homeless camp and used as a wind block when melting crack into a pipe. 

Baloney! You need some more authority for your next court of Neptune for the crossing of the line.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

I think you miss the conservative motive completely, It not hate or intolerance it's actually the same as yours, the wellbeing of our children. Conservative folks are consequence minded people, and see no harm in adults making life altering decisions ,but are scared shitless of minor making those choices.Let's be clear no matter the therapy, sterilization is the norm.

As for the "Don't Say Stay Straight Bill" LOL  I think we can agree, gender race or sex need not be part of kindergarten.

My tossed salad post on the 4th did a poor job of highlighting the unintended consequence of the current agenda, akin to the cutting endemic with adolescence a few years ago. 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:45 PM, JoeWeber said:

And he gave you a like! Clearly dope has improved greatly since the day's of Thai Sticks and Panama Red.

When dealing with matters of sear Ineptitude and Incompetence, a High-Lite is needed for those in the dark, and preferred over a conclusion of  malevolence.While the fattie persona is getting old I don't mind, I hope it helps folks blow off steam.

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

This is rather insightful. Is this the position of republicans and yourself?

Thank you Phill, a kind word goes a long way.

But no, quite the opposite.Those with cluster B Histrionic personality disorder and It's at endemic proportions.

I thought you'd appreciate this, it goes long into my motivations here.

"I have never wished to satisfy the crowd; for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve,I do not know" Epistles.

4 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

This is rather insightful. 

I'l bet an old blue collar democrat can sing this right along side his ignorant, toofless, Trump vot'n  fellow American.

4 hours ago, gowlerk said:

As the controversy swirled " in a small town" this one Blew up in the woods. Punched me in the gut, some say touched their soul. 6 million view last week to 36, make that 41 million as we speak.

I hope they doesn't try to disparage him too.Looks can be deceiving.

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

I'l bet an old blue collar democrat can sing this right along side his ignorant, toofless, Trump vot'n  fellow American.

As the controversy swirled " in a small town" this one Blew up in the woods. Punched me in the gut, some say touched their soul. 6 million view last week to 36, make that 41 million as we speak.

I hope they doesn't try to disparage him too.Looks can be deceiving.

Right, because the solution to rich northerners paying you shit and telling you what to do is to cut taxes and cut welfare. Yeah, can’t see where that would go wrong.

Try this instead if you want to achieve something that doesn’t just make the rich men richer.

On 8/24/2023 at 1:52 AM, kallend said:

Some of us  paid attention in school.

We know who loves the poorly educated.

Find a new virtue signal, you've been using that line for years. I'm sure it's a winner in your circle, but it old and crusty.

Besides the Unionized monopoly of public education is what makes the poorly educated of this Nation, such a smart man should know why half of all kids are below grade level in nearly every subject.Educate me.

11 hours ago, richravizza said:

You see here in LA I could kick your ass bad, an would be out before your out of the hospital.If you didn't go to the hospital, with no cash bail and no regard for victims, I'll be out that night and "I'll be Back" 

The inanity and stupidity of this vehement opposition to cashless bail never ceases to amaze me. It’s the perfect example of how the American right can be manipulated into opposing anything at all if they’re told it’s a liberal idea. 

For clarity, the purpose of the entire bail system is to let people out of jail. The only difference is that cashless bail makes those decisions on the merits of the case, not the contents of a bank account.

• Like 2