8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

4 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

No, not in the literal sense, he has his rent-a-cops doing his dirty work. Trudeau himself is a milquetoastian pantywaist. 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/fitness/canadian-trucker-beaten-by-police-says-they-can-break-his-bones-but-not-my-spirit/vp-AAU8QGO

Thankfully, unlike the US, Ontario has an independent investigative body who will be looking into this.

24 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Thankfully, unlike the US, Ontario has an independent investigative body who will be looking into this.

For the most part, I only see BH's posts in the quotes of people replying to him...Fucking classic BH that he's explaining Canadian politics to 3 Canadians!  

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

“OTTAWA—Justin Trudeau, suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder, reportedly had a crippling flashback to the horrors of the honking truckers of Ottawa this morning when another driver politely honked at him to go because the light was green.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/trudeau-suffers-ptsd-flashback-after-another-driver-politely-honks-to-tell-him-light-is-green

3 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

spacer.png

Everyone knows Brent can read. Its just that he chooses not to. So to help him out here's the picture of the match.

BRENT Trudeau is on the left, he is the PM of Canada(the country north of you). The challenger is on the right. The challenger is also conservative. Trudeau was a 3-1 underdog yet he won the fight by TKO in the third.

6 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

spacer.png

Everyone knows Brent can read. Its just that he chooses not to. So to help him out here's the picture of the match.

BRENT Trudeau is on the left, he is the PM of Canada(the country north of you). The challenger is on the right. The challenger is also conservative. Trudeau was a 3-1 underdog yet he won the fight by TKO in the third.

Hey, it was SkyDekker who said the notion of Trudeau being a strong man was laughable.  I was speaking metaphorically as he was unable to muster the courage to talk to his protesting citizens directly.  

1 hour ago, lippy said:

For the most part, I only see BH's posts in the quotes of people replying to him...Fucking classic BH that he's explaining Canadian politics to 3 Canadians!  

4 Canadians.  Or 3 1/2, depending on how you care to count dual citizens.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, lippy said:

You dual as well?  I'm NS born and raised, been American since 2019

I'm NS born as well, but I grew up all over Canada as well as Germany and the Netherlands (military brat).  Got my US citizenship in 2008. 

Edited by GeorgiaDon
  • Like 1

(edited)

At the State of the Union speech Biden will talk about:

How he secured the southern border

The reduction in violent crime

How inflation has come down 

Energy independence 

The end of the opioid epidemic

How he rallied world leaders from his basement in Delaware to achieve a diplomatic solution to the Ukrainian crisis 

How he has healed divisions within our country 

The successful and bloodless withdrawal from Afghanistan 

How he “shut down” COVID last year

How the climate provisions in Build Back Better will reduce our CO2 emissions and save the planet

His declaration of Juneteenth as a national holiday has ended racism 

Should be a long speech.¬¬

Edited by brenthutch
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Energy independence 

How he rallied world leaders from his basement in Delaware to achieve a diplomatic solution to the Ukrainian crisis 

How the climate provisions in Build Back Better will reduce our CO2 emissions and save the planet

Thanks, you're real treasure. I usually get an advance copy, too, but lately I'm not hearing from anyone in Washington.

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Energy independence 

Let's be honest, for you it really won't matter what he says. Like most republicans you don't stand for anything anymore, all you know is you are against anything the Democrats do.

• Like 7

I could sit through the Presidents State of the Union Address if everybody would stop standing up and applauding after every sentence.

Tell everybody to sit down, shut up and no applause until the end of the speech.  Just let me read what some else has written.

32 minutes ago, Bigfalls said:

I could sit through the Presidents State of the Union Address if everybody would stop standing up and applauding after every sentence.

Tell everybody to sit down, shut up and no applause until the end of the speech.  Just let me read what some else has written.

Personally I never listen to stuff like that. I'm far too impatient. Just write up the highlights for me and I'll read them the next day. No matter who or what nation.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Personally I never listen to stuff like that. I'm far too impatient. Just write up the highlights for me and I'll read them the next day. No matter who or what nation.

Same here. And when I read it, I don't have to be bothered with tantrum-throwing children interrupting it:

children.jpeg

6 minutes ago, winsor said:

Even if it was simply a Freudian slip, having the likes of Harris more in tune with reality than the CIC speaks badly for our prospects.

Thats ok if it was president trump speaking. It would have gone along with the lines of:" We are going to rush military secrets and lethal weapons to Russia. In order to help our friend President Putin in his time of need. Because I looked into his eyes and believed him"

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Thats ok if it was president trump speaking. It would have gone along with the lines of:" We are going to rush military secrets and lethal weapons to Russia. In order to help our friend President Putin in his time of need. Because I looked into his eyes and believed him"

If Drumpf had been POTUS when Russia invaded Ukraine, he would have asked Putin if he would also like to have East Germany back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

You put that in quotes, I couldn’t find it.  Source please